STAR WARS fans get jealous right here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
My co-worker Brian, he was sent to go shoot a story where Lucasfilm is doing some children's charity thing her in Vegas, Darth Vader was there, Chewbacca with the actual costume from the movies, and some ewoks and Stormtroopers as well, but the best part is, their PR guy gave Brian all three DVDs of the Film Versions that are coming out this Tuesday! That's right, and I held them in my hand today! The DVD's for Star Wars original theatrical versions, straight from Lucasfilm, and it hasn't even come out yet! w00t

spencerspider
o no! i like star wars but....im not jealous

Roland
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
My co-worker Brian, he was sent to go shoot a story where Lucasfilm is doing some children's charity thing her in Vegas, Darth Vader was there, Chewbacca with the actual costume from the movies, and some ewoks and Stormtroopers as well, but the best part is, their PR guy gave Brian all three DVDs of the Film Versions that are coming out this Tuesday! That's right, and I held them in my hand today! The DVD's for Star Wars original theatrical versions, straight from Lucasfilm, and it hasn't even come out yet! w00t

bastard. . . glare

Seriously though, thats frikkin awesome. thumbup

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by spencerspider
o no! i like star wars but....im not jealous

That's cool. big grin Originally posted by Roland
bastard. . . glare

stick out tongue I tried to take some pics of them, but the web cam here at work won't work for my account. erm

Roland
That's cool. big grin I tried to take some pics of them, but the web cam here at work won't work for my account. erm

So you have no proof? omg_smilie

spencerspider
thats y im not jealous of course..

Roland
We want proof TH!!! wink

-Tired Hiker-
Okay, all I can say is that both versions are on the discs, now I don't know if that has been announced, but the Director's Version as well as the Theatrical Versions are on the discs. So there's the proof! big grin

JaehSkywalker
i don't understand.. why am i not jealous?

PeterGriffin
Was it signed? If not I dont want to know mhm

Kongu_Dude

Oh.crapsonof.damnitin..fdok...f*ck...miffed

I am not jealous...schmoll

BakaXero
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Was it signed? If not I dont want to know mhm
someone is trying to hold back the drool i see no expression

PeterGriffin
Pfft I have my dvds, Im not even planning on buying the new ones. I dont even have the PT on dvd yet erm

Kongu_Dude
Hi "Mist" ! wave

Whats up!? happy

PeterGriffin
Who is this Mist everyone seems to speak of? disguise

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Who is this Mist everyone seems to speak of? disguise

And who is this A.J? disguise

PeterGriffin
I dont knowdisguise

Kongu_Dude
And who is this Lil Kong? disguise

ThePittman
tubular stick out tongue

§P0oONY
I'm not a Star Wars fan. w00t

AOR
-Decides to feel jealouse because no one else is- ermm

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by AOR
-Decides to feel jealouse because no one else is- ermm

ermm

AOR
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
ermm

*eats your smilie for copying mine*

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by AOR
*eats your smilie for copying mine*

I like that smiley..ermm

What about you? barker

AOR
I like that smiley..ermm

What about you? barker

shrug meh, I'm good

Kongu_Dude
Ok..happy

AOR
Ok..happy

ermm yeah

lord xyz
My co-worker Brian, he was sent to go shoot a story where Lucasfilm is doing some children's charity thing her in Vegas, Darth Vader was there, Chewbacca with the actual costume from the movies, and some ewoks and Stormtroopers as well, but the best part is, their PR guy gave Brian all three DVDs of the Film Versions that are coming out this Tuesday! That's right, and I held them in my hand today! The DVD's for Star Wars original theatrical versions, straight from Lucasfilm, and it hasn't even come out yet! w00t You should put this in the SW section. ermm

AOR
Originally posted by lord xyz
You should put this in the SW section. ermm

Reported ninja

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Reported ninja

Reported for reporting Lord Xyz .....ninja

~B@ckB0n3~
Reported for reporting Lord Xyz .....ninja Reported for reporting AOR for reporting Lord Xyz ninja

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
Reported for reporting AOR for reporting Lord Xyz ninja

Reported for reporting me for reporting AOR for reporting Lord Xyz...ninja

~B@ckB0n3~
Reported for reporting me for reporting AOR for reporting Lord Xyz...ninja Reported for reporting me for reporting you for reporting AOR for reporting Lord Xyz ninja

*sings the "Ask A Ninja" theme*

AOR
Reported for reporting Lord Xyz .....ninja

Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
Reported for reporting AOR for reporting Lord Xyz ninja

Reported for reporting him reporting me, who was infact reporting TTH, not xyz...

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Reported for reporting him reporting me, who was infact reporting TTH, not xyz...

Then you should not have quoted Lord Xyz..ninja

Reported for quoting Lord xyz..ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.