fun with drunken Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hey
This was just a quick game I thought of. We all know Jack loves his rum, but we rarely see him wasted. So here is the game: write a scene with someone walking in and finding Jack completely shit-faced. I'll go first and give an example.

Gibbs: Cap'n, we just....?

Jack: (playing with a Mrs. Potato Head) See, Mr. Gibbs? When the hair's just so, it reminds me of Lizzie (starts crying).

Gibbs: Jack, it's just a doll

Jack: I'll fight you, you son of a *****! Saying such things about my girl. (takes a drunken swing, falls down, starts crying again)

Gibbs: Does this mean I'm the captain today?

Jack (suddenly sober): Yes, you can be the captain today.

CaptinJackLover
HAHHAHAHAH ytour hilarious...*begins to think of a funny scene to add to this thread*

Bwa Ha Ha
cool

evilm0nki3
thats funny. I would've never thought of jack sparrow crying.

willofthewisp
Well, everyone can add theirs, too. I'll give another. This time with Barbosa.

Barbosa: Captain Jack, the men and me....

Jack: Do you know a pirate song? I'm dying to know a pirate song, because what good is a pirate, if he can't sing a bloody song. "On the good ship, Black Pearl, it's a long way to the candy shop."

Barbosa: Uh, we're going to marroon you.

Jack: Perfect! Plenty of time to come up with a new song. I'll expect to be picked up in a week.

Barbosa: But...

Jack: I SAID A WEEK, DAMN IT!

Bwa Ha Ha
hehehe

ivebeendepped43
lol hilarious! he like to cuss when hes mad, im guessing?

Bwa Ha Ha
probably

ivebeendepped43
yeah, but he doesnt cuss in the movies. he says h*** but thats it

Bwa Ha Ha
well, then he has to make up for it when he's drunk

ivebeendepped43
someone doesnt have to make up not cussing when there sober by cussing when they're drunk!

Bwa Ha Ha
exactly there is no other answer for your question

ivebeendepped43
u no what? get a room! im sry, thats what this really annoying girl at my school always says at totally random moments

Bwa Ha Ha
i hate annoying people at school... usually they're annoying when they act perfect... sort of like will...

ivebeendepped43
no, shes just annoying

Bwa Ha Ha
what does she do

ivebeendepped43
in almost every sentence she goes "You know what?" and says something really stupid and pointless

Bwa Ha Ha
oh there's lots of people like that around my school, usually the popular ones...

ivebeendepped43
yeah, shes a wannbe popular

Bwa Ha Ha
...yup

taurusbaby0509
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Well, everyone can add theirs, too. I'll give another. This time with Barbosa.

Barbosa: Captain Jack, the men and me....

Jack: Do you know a pirate song? I'm dying to know a pirate song, because what good is a pirate, if he can't sing a bloody song. "On the good ship, Black Pearl, it's a long way to the candy shop."

Barbosa: Uh, we're going to marroon you.

Jack: Perfect! Plenty of time to come up with a new song. I'll expect to be picked up in a week.

Barbosa: But...

Jack: I SAID A WEEK, DAMN IT!

hilarious!!! hahaha i love you willofthewisp! haha

ivebeendepped43
lol

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

willofthewisp
Aw, am I the only one continuing these? Use your imaginations!

Okay, finally. Liz's turn.

Liz: Jack, I thought about what you said about curiosity.

Jack (clearly drunk): Lizzie! Thank goodness you're here! It's time to stab that wretched penguin.

Liz: What?

Jack (to an empty corner): Don't think I don't see you over there, Mr. Penguin, what with your black and white fatness.

Liz: I was going to say that before we go on land to see if the chest is there, you should know you're right. I am curious to know what it's like.

Jack: What what's like?

Liz: Uh, being a pirate.

Jack: Oh, I'll tell you what you do, love. You find a guy who's just nuts about ye, ready to come back and fight a Kracken for ye, and then you seduce him and tie said doomed but utterly seduced man to ta mast. Savvy?

Liz: That does give me an idea.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol

ivebeendepped43
lol hahaha!

tee_pirategirl
lol this is hilariouse plz you guys don't stop keep going

tee_pirategirl
with gibbs and jack the monkey..
Gibbs:capt'n there appears to be an hurricain and the royal navy is on on our tail so...
is sitting on the ground hugging his knees crying...
Jack: I don't giva a f*** my girl just dumped my.....
Gibbs:captain is this about Ms.Swann?!
Jack:no not that heart breaking whore..jacky!
starts running after jack the monkey making kissy kissy noises..
Jack:kiss me....kiss me..I'll do anything for you I love you....
Gibbs: well guess that means I"m captain for today as well!

taurusbaby0509
the penguin bit was great!!! i'm trying to think of stuff...

willofthewisp
Will finding Jack drunk

Will: Jack?

Jack: ....and then they made me their chief. Will! How's little Will the whelp? Ye little whipper snapper.

Will: Uh...

Jack: Will will, bo bill, banana fanna fo Phil, me mi mo Mil, Will! hey! Those are all names, except for Mill. Unless you're Millie, which since you're a eunuch.

Will (picks up an oar): Are you tired of being confused?

Jack: (knows what's going to happen) Yeah, just go ahead

(Will hits him with it and knocks him out)

Chiki Mina
im no good at rp so im just gonna read and laugh...and maybe cry a lil cause i cant rp lool

willofthewisp
Hmm, running out of ideas. Someone else should take a turn. All right.

Tia: Jack Sparrow! Someday I knew the wind would blow you back to me. (notices he's been drinking)

Jack: Tia (hiccup) Dalma

Tia: How's life been wid ya, Jack?

Will: Don't you want to tell me something about destiny?

Tia: In a minute.

Jack: Your hut gets harder and harder to find. But, but, it's all the little fireflies.

Tia: The fireflies? Have you been drinking?

Jack: I haven't, but the fireflies have been, all dangling about like little fireflies. Tee hee (passes out)

mmoviejunkie
lol, strange, but funny

tee_pirategirl
VERY funny

ivebeendepped43
i love that penguin thing! i LOVE penguins!!!! fireflies!lol what does rp mean?

mmoviejunkie
roll play...i think

ivebeendepped43
oh. that makes sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.