Can The Thing compete with top tier brawlers anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
It seems as if Ben gets owned a lot by top brawlers. Can Ben defeat one of these guys for the majority?

Colossus
She Hulk
Savage Hulk
Wonder Man
Namor
Abomination
Kurse
Mangog
Hercules
Iron Man (H2H)
Thor (H2H)
Juggernaut (Classic)
Professor Hulk
Atlas
Count Nefaria (H2H)
Sentry (H2H)

Who can Ben beat anymore?

NiņoAraņa
i can already see Grimm coming in here.........laughing

What If...
LOL same.

Jonathanos
Thing would beat Colossus or She-Hulk (classic), IMO. Possibly Iron Man as well in hand-to-hand.

Thing would put up a terrific fight against most of the others.

Kurse and Mangog would clobber him something awful, though.

MJOILNIR
Most of them maybe not, but a few yes...

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Most of them maybe not, but a few yes...

Such as?

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by batdude123
Such as?
Ahhhh.......wellllll........ahhhhfear Im not sure right now. I thought grimm would be here befor I got called on it.ermm Help....Grimm ...Help!!!!

batdude123
Ahhhh.......wellllll........ahhhhfear Im not sure right now. I thought grimm would be here befor I got called on it.ermm Help....Grimm ...Help!!!!

laughing

MJOILNIR
In all honesty I think he could probably give she-hulk, iron man and colossus a good run for the money. Is Ben actually CL100 now?

batdude123
In all honesty I think he could probably give she-hulk, iron man and colossus a good run for the money. Is Ben actually CL100 now?

That's what Grimm CLAIMS, but somehow I doubt it. no expression

MJOILNIR
I really don't know...Bens a pretty good brawler. His h2h skills are on average better than a lot of bricks. The thing is that most big time bricks are such powerhouse badasses.Even the thing can only stand so much punishment from characters who can drag Manhattan ect.

lando005
ben's still class 85 i see him beating colossus, she-hulk, iornman, atlas, wonderman, and namor on land

batdude123
Originally posted by lando005
ben's still class 85 i see him beating colossus, she-hulk, iornman, atlas, wonderman, and namor on land

laughing no

Jonathanos

I don't see it. Thing's one of the top guys in his weight class but I've never seen him as quite top tier in strength.

Personally I like that aspect of the character. It's more interesting to see Thing having to use his smarts as well as his might in battles with the top guys than to see just another even slugfest between two top strongmen.

batdude123
Oh, and I'll add in Sasquatch for Mungi. stick out tongue

Grimm22
That's what Grimm CLAIMS, but somehow I doubt it. no expression

Go ahead look at his feats no expression

He has lifted things well above 100 tons

Grimm22

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Go ahead look at his feats no expression

He has lifted things well above 100 tons

That's quite different from being "class" 100, actually. Marvel's system is f*cked up, but Ben is not class 100.

tkitna
I'm pretty much with everybody else, Ben can probably take Colossus, She-Hulk, Iron Man, and maybe Namor on certain days. Ben is more often than not the better fighter, but as mentioned before, the other people are just too strong.

MJOILNIR
Grimms here eek! I told ya' he would come. Your in trouble nooowwwwwwwww eek!

batdude123
Grimms here eek! I told ya' he would come. Your in trouble nooowwwwwwwww eek!

Nah.

Grimm22
That's quite different from being "class" 100, actually. Marvel's system is f*cked up, but Ben is not class 100.

Honestly the only reason I say he is Class 100 is because others in his strength class (Colossus, Sasquatch) have been claimed to be class 100.

I donno, go figure

Draco69
I personally think Thing needs a strength upgrade. He's rapidly losing what used to be his territory as a Marvel powerhouse.

lando005
You know what...no expression

Im not going to respond to this thread big grin

Just to prove you wrong shifty stick out tongue
but you already did

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
I personally think Thing needs a strength upgrade. He's rapidly losing what used to be his territory as a Marvel powerhouse.

He better get one quick, or he's f*cked.

xmarksthespot
For a majority? Iron Man h2h... maybe.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
For a majority? Iron Man h2h... maybe.

And that's a HUGE maybe too. He punched out Hulk before. Now with his new extremis armor... I doubt it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by lando005
but you already did

FOOL! mad

You only precive what you think was my message saying I wouldnt respond while I actually said I would respond!

stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
The Fantastic Four would get along fine as the Fantastic Three. But it doesn't really have the same ring to it.

Jonathanos
Iron Man's power-ups never seem to last. He'll get a new, updated armor and for a short time he'll be pushed as more powerful.

Eventually, he quietly returns to his old standing in the heirarchy.

batdude123
The Fantastic Four would get along fine as the Fantastic Three. But it doesn't really have the same ring to it.

Yep, that's the truth. erm

Ben pretty much gets owned by Reed all the time. Not to mention what an asset Reed brings to the team via BRAINS. Ben is basically useless on the team. He's there because he's Reed's best friend.

Accel
I can see Thing as Class 100, but until Marvel actually has him perform feats in that range, no one's going to really accept it.

Grimm22
Colossus - Close, could go either way

She Hulk - Ben takes the majority

Savage Hulk - Hulk wins

Wonder Man - Simon wins

Namor - Namor wins the majority

Abomination - Abomination wins

Hercules - Herc wins

Iron Man (H2H) - Ben wins

Thor (H2H) - Thor wins

Juggernaut (Classic) - Juggs wins

Professor Hulk - Ben wins the majority

Atlas - Ben wins

Sentry (H2H) - Ben wins shifty

Grimm22
Yep, that's the truth. erm

Ben pretty much gets owned by Reed all the time. Not to mention what an asset Reed brings to the team via BRAINS. Ben is basically useless on the team. He's there because he's Reed's best friend.

no expression...........

I take it you havent read many FF books

xmarksthespot
Namor doesn't "win the majority". He just wins. Period.

batdude123
no expression...........

I take it you havent read many FF books

Oh, sorry. And he's a good pilot. stick out tongue

Actually, I DO read FF comics. no expression

Grimm22
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1036505

Grimm22
Oh, sorry. And he's a good pilot. stick out tongue

Actually, I DO read FF comics. no expression

Does the team NEED Ben's powers? Not nearly as much as the the others. However the team just isnt the team without Ben

xmarksthespot
Does the team NEED Ben's powers? Not nearly as much as the the others. However the team just isnt the team without Ben It's still a team. It's just a team with less dead weight. shifty

batdude123

Atlas - Ben wins

crylaugh hysterical2

long pig
He never has.

Close Thread.

(whispers the word "owned" to himself to make himself feel superior)

Metalmanx
It seems as if Ben gets owned a lot by top brawlers. Can Ben defeat one of these guys for the majority?

Colossus
She Hulk
Savage Hulk
Wonder Man
Namor
Abomination
Kurse
Mangog
Hercules
Iron Man (H2H)
Thor (H2H)
Juggernaut (Classic)
Professor Hulk
Atlas
Count Nefaria (H2H)
Sentry (H2H)

Honestly? I don't see him getting the majority with any of them here.

At the very most, he wins an even amount (5/10) of matches with some of them.

sexyking
Does the team NEED Ben's powers? Not nearly as much as the the others. However the team just isnt the team without Ben

yes

Every team needs a mascot, the only win i can see ben pulling is against she hulk and that in itself is a big maybe. wink

Dinalfos
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1037726

Tony Stark

Colossus
She Hulk
Savage Hulk
Wonder Man
Namor
Abomination
Kurse
Mangog
Hercules
Iron Man (H2H)
Thor (H2H)
Juggernaut (Classic)
Professor Hulk
Atlas
Count Nefaria (H2H)
Sentry (H2H)

confused
eek!
laughing
blink
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I swear you guys don't know 1/2 of what you spew out on to your keyboards 99% of the time.

Where to start?

Ben will beat:

Colossus 7/10 (never really have fought love to see it Ben owned the skrull Colossus)

SHE-HULK 9/10 (Ben has owned SHE-HULK every time they have fought except the time Ben had a blood alcohol content of .40)

Savage HULK 3/10 (For the majority Savage is too much for Ben, As he is for 90% of the rest of the list)

Wonderman 7/10 (Ben has beaten Wonderman handily every time)

Namor 5/10 (Ben and Namor is always a great fight but there is never a clear winner with one not getting back up)

Abomination 6/10 (I don't think Ben has ever fought Abom it would be a great fight)

Kurse 1/10 (Too much for Ben as they are for 90% of the rest of the list)

Mangog 1/10 (Too much for Ben as they are for 90% of the rest of the list)

Hercules 5/10 (A fight that could either way and has)

Iron Man h2h 6/10 (IM is faster and maybe stronger but Bens fighting skill and "heart" win the majority until Tony downloads past fights of Bens into his armor then it's 2/10)

THOR h2h 3/10 ( THOR is THOR he is outside of a dc crossover always a beast for the majority is too much for Ben)

Juggernaut (classic) 2/10 (People like to use that horrible waste of paper and ink and everyones money called SW as a ruler to what would happen if they truly fought I say BS. Juggernaut (classic) is too much for Ben for the majority but not once would it really ever be a 3 hit combo for the win... It would be a long fight)

Prof. HULK 7/10 (Ben has an advantage in every category except in strength if it goes for a long time of straight fighting but even with that Ben dominates him)

Atlas 8/10 (Ben has owned Atlas and will continue to do so)

Count Nafaria h2h 2/10 (The count would be too much for Ben for the majority)

Sentry h2h 2/10 (Sentry is too fast and too strong for the majority)

S.G
Colossus - Close, could go either way

She Hulk - Ben takes the majority

Savage Hulk - Hulk wins

Wonder Man - Simon wins

Namor - Namor wins the majority

Abomination - Abomination wins

Hercules - Herc wins

Thor (H2H) - Thor wins

Juggernaut (Classic) - Juggs wins

Atlas - Ben wins

Sentry (H2H) - Ben wins shifty Any Hulk wins. So don't think any different.

S.G
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused
eek!
laughing
blink
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I swear you guys don't know 1/2 of what you spew out on to your keyboards 99% of the time.

Where to start?

Ben will beat:

Colossus 7/10 (never really have fought love to see it Ben owned the skrull Colossus)

SHE-HULK 9/10 (Ben has owned SHE-HULK every time they have fought except the time Ben had a blood alcohol content of .40)

Savage HULK 3/10 (For the majority Savage is too much for Ben, As he is for 90% of the rest of the list)

Namor 5/10 (Ben and Namor is always a great fight but there is never a clear winner with one not getting back up)

Abomination 6/10 (I don't think Ben has ever fought Abom it would be a great fight)

Iron Man h2h 6/10 (IM is faster and maybe stronger but Bens fighting skill and "heart" win the majority until Tony downloads past fights of Bens into his armor then it's 2/10)

THOR h2h 3/10 ( THOR is THOR he is outside of a dc crossover always a beast for the majority is too much for Ben)

Juggernaut (classic) 2/10 (People like to use that horrible waste of paper and ink and everyones money called SW as a ruler to what would happen if they truly fought I say BS. Juggernaut (classic) is too much for Ben for the majority but not once would it really ever be a 3 hit combo for the win... It would be a long fight)

Prof. HULK 7/10 (Ben has an advantage in every category except in strength if it goes for a long time of straight fighting but even with that Ben dominates him)

Sentry h2h 2/10 (Sentry is too fast and too strong for the majority) confused

Ben really isn't a top dog in Marvel anymore. Oh and thats a big NO to Abomination.

DarkCrawler

Yeah, there is. Namor.

He's already knocked out Ben at least three times.

One of the times happened on land, and all the times he knocked him out water, he still used only his strength.

Full power Namor will defeat Ben 9/10. He's far faster, stronger, better fighter, way more experienced, etc. Pretty much all advatanges are his.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by sexyking
yes

Every team needs a mascot, the only win i can see ben pulling is against she hulk and that in itself is a big maybe. wink http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3262/ffcomicjf2.jpg

whistle

Jyppe
Thing stalemates Immortal Hercules..? confused eek! laughing

juggernaut66666
confused
eek!
laughing
blink
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where to start?

Ben will beat:

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Jyppe
Thing stalemates Immortal Hercules..? confused eek! laughing

confused

Where does it state that it's Immortal Hercules moron?

cool

Jonathanos

Thing has the advantage in speed and skill. That's it.

And here's a couple of their encounters:

FF #374:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Merged1a.jpg

FF Unlimited #4:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Merged2a.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Merged2b.jpg

Thing does better in their fight at the end, but it was a staged fight. Mole Man had captured their allies in order to make them fight to the death. An invisible barrier around Hulk and Thing drained the energy they expended in the fight, which Mole Man wanted to use to save his beloved Kala.

At the end of the fight, the Hulk started walking off, saying he was done with the fight. When he got so far, he turned and both he and Thing shouted "NOW!"

They rammed into one another and the energy overloaded the field. Mole Man was like, "No! My field! Gone!" Hulk: "Fancy that!" Thing: "How DO these things happen?"

Jyppe
confused

Where does it state that it's Immortal Hercules moron?

cool

The thread startter didn't specify what Hercules it is.. People here were talking about Spikey Thing, so I assumed it's the strongest incarnation of Hercules.

I have no idea wether current Hercules is immortal or not. He still posesses twice the base strength of Hulk, no..? (Abomination's strength)

I'm not sure what's ancient Herc's strength level, but it's not very high apparently.

Also, Hercules' skills are on a very high level.

How does Thing get a win or 2 over Sentry? laughing

laughing Hulk's stronger, lot smarter, and has a healing factor. Can't really say anything about speed. Durability and skills might go for Thing..

How many times has Thing beat Savage Hulk? How's he taking 3 fights from 10?

7/10 on a fanboy scale..? If you think Thing owning a Colossus - Skrull is impressive, Colossus owned a Hulk - Skrull in a blow or two. Maybe it's a time for a Col. vs Thing thread again..?

S.G
Wow i saw Yony around but never realised he was such a big fanboy.

badabing
Originally posted by Draco69
I agree. Ben gets no love from Marvel or KMC. sad

Edit: Tony Stark with some love for Ben! big grin

badabing
I'd like to see Ben's endurance and durability increase. A healing factor would be nice since Marvel seems to hand them out so freely.

King_Mungi

Funny you should post that scan, as here is Thing admiting Sasquatch is stronger

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/72652_vgrim3.jpg

Battling exo-suit Thing:
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AF94.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AF942.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AF943.jpg

Grimm22
Damn all this thread has shown is how underrated Ben is on these forums sad

Seriously do people even go to the Thing respect thread?!? What the f**k?

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Funny you should post that scan, as here is Thing admiting Sasquatch is stronger

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/72652_vgrim3.jpg

Battling exo-suit Thing:
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AF94.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AF942.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AF943.jpg

Exo-Suit Thing was crap, he was in Luke Cage strength levels.

Honestly they should be about even in strength, but overall Sasquatch would be a BIT stronger. Still that was easily one of my favirote comics ever big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
I'd like to see Ben's endurance and durability increase. A healing factor would be nice since Marvel seems to hand them out so freely.

Bah erm

Ben dosent need a freakin healing factor.

He dosent give up.

batdude123
confused
eek!
laughing
blink
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where to start?

Ben will beat:

The f*ck? What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Exo-Suit Thing was crap, he was in Luke Cage strength levels.

Honestly they should be about even in strength, but overall Sasquatch would be a BIT stronger. Still that was easily one of my favirote comics ever big grin

No he wasn't, prove it.

Sasquatch can increase his strength ala Hulk as well.

batdude123

Seriously do people even go to the Thing respect thread?!? What the f**k?

Underrated? Nah, he just isn't what he used to be anymore. Marvel seriously needs to give him a kick-ass upgrade, and FAST.

badabing
Bah erm

Ben dosent need a freakin healing factor.

He dosent give up.
His "doesn't give up" power is not keeping up with the rest of Marvel.sad

Underrated? Nah, he just isn't what he used to be anymore. Marvel seriously needs to give him a kick-ass upgrade, and FAST.
Agreed. My upgrades would include strength, endurance, durability and healing. smile

Grimm22

Bah just read Dan Slott's Thing series.

Although an upgrade would be cool shifty

Grimm22
No he wasn't, prove it.

Sasquatch can increase his strength ala Hulk as well.

Its not a diss to Sasquatch no expression

And when the Exo-Suit was first introduced, Ben went and fought Luke Cage and they were on the same level of strength

King_Mungi

Although an upgrade would be cool shifty

I do..eer did, shame it was cancelled.

King_Mungi
Its not a diss to Sasquatch no expression

And when the Exo-Suit was first introduced, Ben went and fought Luke Cage and they were on the same level of strength

Show me, because if that were the case one hit from an enraged Sasquatch and the fight would have been over instantly.

newjak86

Although an upgrade would be cool shifty NO offense Thing is one of my favorite characters but it has been awhile now since he was a powerhouse in Marvel.

Heck he used to be top tier strength for Earth but now he is just mid-tier a high mid-tier but still middle of the road in strength

As for an upgrade I'm not about giving people random upgrades just to keep them formidable. Thing is still a good character just the way he is. That is he is the team brawler. He provides the muscle while other people provide the skills.

S.G

Seriously do people even go to the Thing respect thread?!? What the f**k? Nope. no2

Grimm22
Originally posted by S.G
Nope. no2

Well...no expression

You should! mad

Jerk stick out tongue

Grimm22
Show me, because if that were the case one hit from an enraged Sasquatch and the fight would have been over instantly.

It really should have erm

I dont have my scanner up right now

King_Mungi
It really should have erm

I dont have my scanner up right now

What issue is it, I will errr...downl..back-order it.

badabing
Originally posted by newjak86
NO offense Thing is one of my favorite characters but it has been awhile now since he was a powerhouse in Marvel.

Heck he used to be top tier strength for Earth but now he is just mid-tier a high mid-tier but still middle of the road in strength

As for an upgrade I'm not about giving people random upgrades just to keep them formidable. Thing is still a good character just the way he is. That is he is the team brawler. He provides the muscle while other people provide the skills.
All good points. But the fact that Ben isn't top tier in strength anymore shows that he's been "passed over" for a while. He is the strength of the FF and should be kept competitive as such.

ankur29
i wish thing woudl be at least stated as classs 100 in the comic handbooks if not excess , marvel are depowering charecters these days juggeranut hulk etc

newjak86
All good points. But the fact that Ben isn't top tier in strength anymore shows that he's been "passed over" for a while. He is the strength of the FF and should be kept competitive as such. I know what you mean. The FF is such a huge group that Thing should seemingly be stronger but I don't know giving him a power upgrade is the way to go with Thing.

That isn't what the character is about.

The way I always saw Thing is this. He isn't the strongest but he is strong enough. He isn't the most durable but he is tough enough. He isn't the best fighter but he good enough.

I mean look at Civil War Thing has an impact despite not being the best because in the end it doesn't matter how strong he is you respect him as a character and know he is always going to stand up no matter the obstacles for what he believes in.

badabing
Yeah. It just seems lately everybody has caught up to or surpassed Ben. sad And since I'm a Thing fan, I want him able to bust loose on anybody under Thor level.

Broly92
I don't think he should be class 100 but should stillbe able to compete with the other characters

Grimm22
What issue is it, I will errr...downl..back-order it.

FF #160.

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
I don't think he should be class 100 but should stillbe able to compete with the other characters
He has class 100 feats though.

Broly92
He has class 100 feats though.
I don't really want him to be at all

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
I don't really want him to be at all
Oh, in that case....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jonathanos
Doc Samson has lifted a three or four story building and shook a couple of crooks out of it.

Does anyone consider Samson to be Class 100?

badabing
I go more by feats than the actual bios.

Metalmanx
The f*ck? What the f**k?

Co-signed.

badabing
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Co-signed. blink

Validus
If you take the Class system has an actual weight system, Rogue is probably Class 100. Spider-Man is probably Class 60-70. 100 tons isn't really all that much anyway for a comic character.

To answer the topic question, no, but he never really could anyway.

ankur29
how is psidey 60-70? i would like to believe he is

Validus
Originally posted by ankur29
how is psidey 60-70? i would like to believe he is
I'm saying that if you dig deep enough you would probably find a feat where Spidey lifts 60 or 70 tons yet is still only Class 15 or whatever he is nowadays.

badabing
On panel feats versus strength ratings. It's a no win situation. They always contradict each other. mad

King_Mungi
FF #160.

Uhhh...just read it and Cage wasn't even in the issue.

batdude123
Grimm was called on his bullshit! yes

King_Mungi
Grimm was called on his bullshit! yes

He probally just got the # wrong, or different volume or something. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

batdude123
He probally just got the # wrong, or different volume or something. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Nah, he's guilty until proven innocent. no expression

Grimm22
Uhhh...just read it and Cage wasn't even in the issue.

Woops stick out tongue

I meant #170

Grimm22
I'll stop calling Thing class 100 when Snoop stops calling Colossus Class 100 shifty big grin

batdude123
no expression

Grimm22
no expression

Yes my plan is ingenius stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

badabing
Nah, he's guilty until proven innocent. no expression
Batdude123, single handedly changing the legal system. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Woops stick out tongue

I meant #170

Alright it better be this one or else mister! mad

Broly92
I'll stop calling Thing class 100 when Snoop stops calling Colossus Class 100 shifty big grin
Which he has been said to be eek2

Grimm22
Yes my plan is ingenius stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

King_Mungi
Woops stick out tongue

I meant #170

Read it and you didn't mention the part Cage was augmented by the Puppet Master sad . Also from #169 Cage even beat the Fantastic Four, he even broke one of IW's forcefields, and knocked out Mr.Fantastic, picked up a rocket with ease. Also the reason Cage gave Thing trouble as it was mentioned in the issue that Ben wasn't used to using the exo-suit yet.

Reed: "For Luke Cage is still at large--probally under the influence of one of our arch foes--and he's got power enough at his disposal to wreck a city"

Puppet Master: "because fool--this puppet, using the last of my precious clay, represents the ultimate achievement of my intellectual prowless. No doll of mine has ever been so powerful"
====
Reed about constructing the exo-suit for Ben

Reed: "make you nearly as powerful as before"

Reed: "restore most of the strength he used to possess"

batdude123
Read it and you didn't mention the part Cage was augmented by the Puppet Master sad . Also from #169 Cage even beat the Fantastic Four, he even broke one of IW's forcefields, and knocked out Mr.Fantastic, picked up a rocket with ease. Also the reason Cage gave Thing trouble as it was mentioned in the issue that Ben wasn't used to using the exo-suit yet.

Reed: "For Luke Cage is still at large--probally under the influence of one of our arch foes--and he's got power enough at his disposal to wreck a city"

Puppet Master: "because fool--this puppet, using the last of my precious clay, represents the ultimate achievement of my intellectual prowless. No doll of mine has ever been so powerful"
====
Reed about constructing the exo-suit for Ben

Reed: "make you nearly as powerful as before"

Reed: "restore most of the strength he used to possess"

Grimm just got OWNED on Fantastic Four comics. laughing out loud

King_Mungi
The Fantastic FOur were holding back, but still. He took them out.

Puppet Master allowed Cage to retain part of his intelligence so he could be a better fighter. He also ripped an entire section of a wall out and tossed it at Human Torch knocking him out as he wasn't fully flamed to melt the metal.

King_Mungi
Cage lifting the rocket
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/FantasticFour169-15.jpg

Cage destroying IW forcefield
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/FantasticFour169-11.jpg

Soujaboy

Colossus
She Hulk
Savage Hulk
Wonder Man
Namor
Abomination
Kurse
Mangog
Hercules
Iron Man (H2H)
Thor (H2H)
Juggernaut (Classic)
Professor Hulk
Atlas
Count Nefaria (H2H)
Sentry (H2H)

No

xmarksthespot
I agree. Ben gets no love from Marvel or KMC. sad For a reason:Originally posted by Tony Stark

Seriously do people even go to the Thing respect thread?!? What the f**k? Not really.

Inhuman
Rhyno should have been on that list so he would no question beat someone wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Rhyno should have been on that list so he would no question beat someone wink

He's not a top brawler.

Inhuman
He's not a top brawler.

besides his loser history, he should be just basing it on his stats. erm

batdude123
besides his loser history, he should be just basing it on his stats. erm

He's as dumb as a vegetable. That alone keeps him off the list. And I'm not about to put him on this list of brawlers. He simply doesn't belong.

Grimm22
Grimm just got OWNED on Fantastic Four comics. laughing out loud

Bah stick out tongue

I havent read it in a while ok big grin

Grimm22
For a reason

That just made me hate you a bit miffed stick out tongue laughing

Inhuman
He's as dumb as a vegetable. That alone keeps him off the list. And I'm not about to put him on this list of brawlers. He simply doesn't belong.

I just wanted to give thing the upper hand in 1 fight at least sad

Grimm22

Oh COME ON! mad

You dont think Ben can beat She-Hulk?!? What the f**k?

batdude123

Course maybe that's the level Ben's at lately... shifty stick out tongue

batdude123
Oh COME ON! mad

You dont think Ben can beat She-Hulk?!? What the f**k?

5-6/10 at BEST. no expression

Grimm22
Course maybe that's the level Ben's at lately... shifty stick out tongue

ERG!!! mad

Thats it! Go to the respect thread NOW!

stick out tongue laughing

Grimm22
5-6/10 at BEST. no expression

Despite the fact that Ben is more durable, more skilled, smarter, more experience, ect..

Bullcrap.

Ben wins 7-8/10

Grimm22
http://72.36.190.122/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=116875

Anyone who dosent think Ben is top tier go here

batdude123
Despite the fact that Ben is more durable, more skilled, smarter, more experience, ect..

Bullcrap.

Ben wins 7-8/10

He's not as skilled. She's had FANTASTIC training and I belive she had training from Gamora, no? She punked Champion after all. And she's probably stronger. How the hell is Ben smarter than her? He can hardly speak a sentence w/o f*cking up the English language in some way. Like I said.... Ben 5-6/10 if he's lucky. no expression

Grimm22
He's not as skilled. She's had FANTASTIC training and I belive she had training from Gamora, no? She punked Champion after all. And she's probably stronger. How the hell is Ben smarter than her? He can hardly speak a sentence w/o f*cking up the English language in some way. Like I said.... Ben 5-6/10 if he's lucky. no expression

Jesus, Batdude you are now the supreme Thing-Hater on these forums What the f**k?

batdude123
Jesus, Batdude you are now the supreme Thing-Hater on these forums What the f**k?

I'm sorry. stick out tongue Just wanted to see what you'd say. laughing I don't really hate Ben at all.

Grimm22

First, Ben has mastered many forms of combat; Boxing, Wrestling, Street Fighting, Grappleing, ect..

Second, Ben isnt stupid.

Last, She-Hulk beating Champion is a bunch of crap. You know it, I know it. Everybody knows it

Grimm22
I'm sorry. stick out tongue Just wanted to see what you'd say. laughing I don't really hate Ben at all.

I know you dont.

But lately (as in the last couple days) its seems like you've been spreading all this Anti-Thing propaganda across the forums

batdude123
First, Ben has mastered many forms of combat; Boxing, Wrestling, Street Fighting, Grappleing, ect..

Second, Ben isnt stupid.

Last, She-Hulk beating Champion is a bunch of crap. You know it, I know it. Everybody knows it

Street fighting. laughing

I know. no expression

Champion is shit. He hasn't beaten anyone worth shit in comics....... Thing included. shifty stick out tongue

batdude123
I know you dont.

But lately (as in the last couple days) its seems like you've been spreading all this Anti-Thing propaganda across the forums

I'm shocked and apauled. shock

Grimm22
I'm shocked and apauled. shock

hang

batdude123
hang

Bottom line: Thing sucks....

stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance

Grimm22
Thing sucks.....

All of the suckiness of Wolverine into a bag and wacks Riceroost with it big grin

batdude123
Thing sucks.....

All of the suckiness of Wolverine into a bag and wacks Riceroost with it big grin

What the f*ck? laughing Oh, and Thing should wreck Wolverine too.

King_Mungi
Bah stick out tongue

I havent read it in a while ok big grin

tsk...tsk..and I even gave you the benefit of doubt :P

Moral of the story...don't mess with Alpha Flight smile

Grimm22
Yeah there's somthing to ponder about eh big grin

Grimm22
tsk...tsk..and I even gave you the benefit of doubt :P

Moral of the story...don't mess with Alpha Flight smile

Oh course pray

King_Mungi
Oh course pray

If you don't mind I'm going to read the Alpha Flight respect thread and breath heavily for awhile.

King_Mungi
Anyways Thing is indeed being greatly underated here.

Inhuman
Bottom line: Thing sucks....

stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance

Thing would destroy batman with or without prep 10/10 cool

ps. and yeah thing would also get the majority over she-hulk.

xmarksthespot
Thing is smarter than She-Hulk? blink

ExtraMision5555
would thing really get a majority over colossus?
Colossus is russian

how can he lose?
didnt you watch rocky?

Jonathanos
Thing's rocky.

batdude123
Thing would destroy batman with prep 10/10 cool

You're absolutely retarded if you think that. Seriously...

Grimm22
Thing is smarter than She-Hulk? blink

Ben is a good tactition no expression

She-Hulk aint that smart

Tassadar
Colossus- Thing takes the majority
She Hulk- ^
Savage Hulk- not sure about this one
Wonder Man- ^
Namor- Thing loses
Abomination- correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt Abom get tossed around by Grey Hulk? If he loses to GH, Thing beats him twice as fast.
Kurse- Thing loses.
Mangog- Thing loses.
Hercules- ^
Iron Man (H2H)- Iron Man? Why is he considered a brawler? Thing turns him into a tin can. IMs power comes from his ranged weapons.
Thor (H2H)- Thing loses, badly
Juggernaut (Classic)- ^
Professor Hulk- Split
Atlas- Not sure about this, dont know enough about Atlas.
Count Nefaria (H2H)- ^
Sentry (H2H)- Sentry pwns Thing.

Tassadar
Thing sucks.....

laughing

xmarksthespot
Ben is a good tactition no expression

She-Hulk aint that smart She-Hulk went to Harvard Law School.

Ben doesn't seem like he finished the first year of highschool.

MJOILNIR
She-hulks a educated fool laughing

Inhuman
You're absolutely retarded if you think that. Seriously...

your talking about missing the humor in a post in that other thread then you say this... eek! no

Validus
She-Hulk went to Harvard Law School.

Ben doesn't seem like he finished the first year of highschool.
It's like everytime I open a Thing thread, I find a new way in which he sucks. sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>