Deathstroke vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Deathstroke has Standard equipment EXEPT metagrenades.

Sabretooth has adamantium.

They fight in an abandoned warehouse
Bloodlust is on
Fight to death or KO

Who takes it?

Grimm22
DS is still faster and smarter than Sabertooth.

Overall he has taken on tougher people and came out on top.

DS for the win

long pig
It's a hard match for me because I don't know what Sabretooth with Adamantium is capable of. I know what normal Sabretooth can do, but the Adamantium never did anything because he only existed in one ****ing issue!@!EROPETU!@!@

Daredevil1
I go with Sabretooth better healing factor and got amped up. The guy wreaked Logan and I don't see Slade doing that. Sabretooth also defeated Omega Red. Another one that I don't see Slade defeating.

Lets not forget what Sabes did to the Wendigo.

SpunkySmurph
One the other hand, Sabertooth got easily decappitated (I think...) when he tried to assassinate Black Panther. How would Slade fare against him? Though Sabes wasn't amped up...

darthgoober
Anyone else?

Ext@nt
Without prep Deathstroke is dead. As has been stated most times to stop Sabertooth it takes a few adamantium shots to the stomach to do the job.

long pig
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Without prep Deathstroke is dead. As has been stated most times to stop Sabertooth it takes a few adamantium shots to the stomach to do the job.
Or a single bullet to the forhead...which worked many a times before. Or a single blast to the stomach from the staff which would leave a 2 foot hole in 'tooth.

All and all, Sabretooth's only trump is he's more durable, nothing else. Not faster or as fast, not stronger, not a better fighter and he has no long range weapons at all.

Daredevil1
Slade was hurt so bad from Batman that a regular man with his hands tide behind his back was able to beat down Slade. Sabertooth takes this.

Sixth_Winged
Well, HOM version didn't have adamantium. I doubt it would resemble that fight.

long pig
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Slade was hurt so bad from Batman that a regular man with his hands tide behind his back was able to beat down Slade. Sabertooth takes this.
Batman is Batman. He's beaten people like Superman and Wonderwoman. D.C makes Batman able to fight with anyone-especially against someone who's holding back like Slade was. Batman had prep as well.

He didn't get beat down, what the hell are you talking about? All that happened was Dragon kicked Slade in his broken shoulder that he got by falling 10 stories 30 seconds ago. Slade, holding back because he needed info from the guy, went on to smack the guy around.

All this happened before his weapons/speed/strength/armor upgrade and while Slade was trying to prove himself innocent...hence the not killing Batman.

Feats show the truth, Slade's faster by a mile, a bit stronger, a bit better fighter, a lot smarter and his weapons would make Sabretooth a pile of hair.

long pig
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Well, HOM version didn't have adamantium. I doubt it would resemble that fight.
He was cut up recently by Wolverine. Hacked into peices actually.

He no longer has Adamantium.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by long pig
He was cut up recently by Wolverine. Hacked into peices actually. Both that fight and the HoM one were written by people famous for their blatant disregard for continuity.And that Wolverine fight happened completely off panel, Logan just came back with some teeth.

He had the adamantium skeleton in the Weapon X series and i can't recall it being taken out since then.

Daredevil1
Yeah Slade is so faster he owned Batman, Connor, Batgirl oh waid he didn't. Slade was hurt bad from the Batman fight. Batman is able to fight Superman or Wonderman with lots of preperation and circumstances. Slade doesn't stand a chance against someone who's faster, stronger, and more durabable with un-breakable bones and a insane healing factor.

Creed has defeated the likes of Omega Red and Wendigo without prep which Slade would need. Creed takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.