Punisher Vs Walter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
Walter is the masks biggest enemy, he's one of the only people who gives the mask trouble, since his durability is pretty off the wall, he's not only just a walking mountain of muscle he's also a professional hitman, from what ive seen in his mini series he has knowledge of explosives, creating diversions, beside this he's a really strong guy, he pick up a guy like a rag doll and smash him around horribly, he can smash a human skull beyond recognition he used the floor to help but none the less he still did it, he took out a team of cops reather easily not just lumbering around stupidy but using his brain causing them all to explode.

He's servived the following

being attacked by a entire hive of bee's he picked the hive up and threw it away from him but half his face was covered in bee stings he just smiled

he got stabed in the neck and was still up and about like it was a bug bite

he got hit by a bazooka while in a car, he still got up and walked away

he's been shot point blank by machine guns numerous times and it barely phases him.

got hit by a flamer thrower didnt seem to bothered about it

got hit by a car and thrown into a river, still got up and walked out of the hospital, the rope he made trying to get down from a few floors up broke and he fell down we know this cause the ground was broken where he landed he still got up and walked it off.

He's been trampled by an army of mask created beings and yes he was trampled he had footmarks on his cloths he just dusted himself off

swat team captured him but only cause they had a tank pointed at him i dont even think it would have killed him cause the missle launcher didnt really do much to him

he had a piano droped on him all it did was break his arm, which he used to block it.

Mider999
bump

Tassadar
Walter.

jgiant
punisher

Mider999
yeah and why jgiant

Mider999
are you gonna give us a reason this time i mean we know you had so many when it came to marv why not now i think walter would own marv personally, walter has also been malled by a lion and still didnt really seem affected by it.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider999
are you gonna give us a reason this time i mean we know you had so many when it came to marv why not now i think walter would own marv personally, walter has also been malled by a lion and still didnt really seem affected by it.

What about a polar bear?

Mider999
he got trampled by a stamped of wild animals and other things maybe there was a bear but he still got up.

Mider999
umm you know that scan is pure nonsense right, if he punched a bear for real it probably wouldnt even flinch then it would slice him in half with its claws.

Mider999
why is it so hard to think that punisher can lose, Walter been shot by machine guns, and other weapons at point blank range and he still keeps comming and also that missle, he still just walked away from it, he got mawled by a lion and still got up, got have his face stung by bee's still just smiled about it, got stabed in the neck and over and over more examples, trampled by a stampede yet nope he cant beat punisher, if punisher really punched a bear it probably just look at him like what did you just do then cut him open.

Tassadar
why is it so hard to think that punisher can lose, Walter been shot by machine guns, and other weapons at point blank range and he still keeps comming and also that missle, he still just walked away from it, he got mawled by a lion and still got up, got have his face stung by bee's still just smiled about it, got stabed in the neck and over and over more examples, trampled by a stampede yet nope he cant beat punisher, if punisher really punched a bear it probably just look at him like what did you just do then cut him open.

confused

Mider999
id just like to hear it, punisher loses to walter, who isnt as braindead as marv and even more durable, he has been electricuted and still gets up with out much any damage, would more electricity do him in i dont think so.

Mider999
Walter wins

jgiant
Walter wins Naw, punisher wins cuz he is that damn good...frank will find a way to trap him, thats all, if there was prep time of course, otherwise frank loses most of the time, but not without putting up a hell of fight...ohh and does anyone have scans of this guy walter? So that all of these feats of durability and bassassery can be proven...

Mider999
i dont have a scanner buy some mask comics if you want them so bad.

Mider999
he does get hurt but it only appears on his flesh, as in bad lasurations, but the only time a bone was broken was when he got that piano droped on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.