Shin Akuma runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
1. Devil Jin
2. True Ogre
3. Jinpachi
4. Geese
5. Mr. Karate
6. Gill
7. Shao Khan
8. Dimitri
9. Orochi
10. Jedah

he can heal after each fight

Swe_Bum
I think he stops somwhere at 2-4

SaTsuJiN
I agree.. shin akuma has "very" low hit points to balance out his high damage output

shin_remy
I don't talk only about gameplay, also about abilities and storyline wise

Gouki
First time I've seen the 2nd and 3rd characters in the list.

shin_remy
Shin Akuma can take a complete heal after each fight. this is also judged about feats and storylinewise

Gouki
Alright, then I'll go with up to the 8th fighter on the list. Most of the character are around his level of power, or less. He stops at 8 and doesn't get any further because of who he is dealing with.

Blanka
i think he will be stop at 8 or 9

shin_remy
He stops at 8

shin_remy
I see the Gauntlets are starting to get very populair on the forum

Swe_Bum
no.. they think they are, but they aren't..

Blanka
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
no.. they think they are, but they aren't.. i hope theres more cuz i love gaulets

Tha C-Master
Teehee, he ain't beating Jedah...

The-Judge
its shin akumamessed he beats the list

Tha C-Master
That ain't good enough stick out tongue

shin_remy
he stops at 8 or 9 ithink 8

2D_MASTER
I think that he would beat Demitri, But Orochi would deck him.

Darkstorm Zero
Any of the last 3 would stop him, Gill gives him problems, but not like those 3 would...

Demitri would be impervious to the Shun Goku Satsu... and since Dimitri's power and skill is several orders of magnitude greater than that of any SFer... I say he stops at 8.

However if he somehow pulls a victory over ol'e Maximof, Orochi's divinity allows him near immunity to Akuma's offense, plus Orochi's imortality renders the Shun Goku Satsu even more useless than it would be against Gill (Even though Gill isn't actually immortal stick out tongue )

And last but not least, if Aku can pull out two flukes in a row, he gets splattered by Jedah... Jedahs power is of an order of magnitude not seen by ANY SFer, Bison would cream his pants if he knew this level of power existed... No way is Akuma pulling off three fluke victories in a row.

Tha C-Master
I didn't even see Dimitri there, he loses horribly there.

And thanks for the early morning mental image. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.