Namor VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
Namor VS Superman In H2H.

No Prep, although Namor is fresh out of water.

Fight in a boxing ring, no gloves.

EDIT:No Superspeed Or Flight. Just in the ring fist fight.

Who Wins? cool

S.G
Superman 10/10. His strength is far greater.

Please close this.

DarkCrawler
Superman 10/10.

He's just in another league.

S.G
D.C you are a respectable fanboy.

DarkCrawler
I am a fan, not a fanboy. smile

Sub_Mariner
I think Supes Would Win, but not 10/10, 9/10 at that, Namor has the slightest chance. no expression

DarkCrawler
I seriously don't see how. Only thing Namor is probably better in is fighting.

Superman is simply leagues stronger and more durable.

Sub_Mariner
Yes But with that fighting he has the slightest chance.

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I seriously don't see how. Only thing Namor is probably better in is fighting.

Superman is simply leagues stronger and more durable.

And that's a big maybe. He's fought for a thousand years in Asgard, and also fought a one-hundred years war against Gog along with Doomsday. Not to mention he's demonstrated pressure points before. Superman 10/10.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by batdude123
And that's a big maybe. He's fought for a thousand years in Asgard, and also fought a one-hundred years war against Gog along with Doomsday. Not to mention he's demonstrated pressure points before. Superman 10/10. Damn, forgot all those time loop things. He's better fighter then, too.

badabing
Superman 10/10. Namor is a badass but Supes has too much strength and durability.

H. S. 6
Superman 10/10. Namor doesn't stand a chance.

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Damn, forgot all those time loop things. He's better fighter then, too.

Don't worry. Namor has still got him beat in.... um.... err.... swimming. no expression stick out tongue

Validus
Superman takes the slight majority.

bigbran
Superman 6/10 shifty

We all know Hulk is stronger than Superman, and look what happened to Hulk!!shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Superman takes the slight majority.

crylaugh

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Superman 6/10 shifty

We all know Hulk is stronger than Superman, and look what happened to Hulk!!shifty

You don't want to play this game. no expression

Dinkus Mayhem
Damn no speed or flight, straight up fisticuffs? It would be brutal in my opinion, but here is how I see this stacking up...

Skill
Namor >> Superman

Strength
Superman > Namor

Durability
Superman > Namor

Superman would win this via durability, the longer the fight lasts the more it leans in favor of him taking Namor down with a KO. Early in the fight though I think that Namor would give Superman one hell of a beating.

PS- Superman is a dick. Proof. stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Damn no speed or flight, straight up fisticuffs? It would be brutal in my opinion, but here is how I see this stacking up...

Skill
Namor >> Superman

Strength
Superman > Namor

Durability
Superman > Namor

Superman would win this via durability, the longer the fight lasts the more it leans in favor of him taking Namor down with a KO. Early in the fight though I think that Namor would give Superman one hell of a beating.

The hell??? What the f**k?

bigbran
You don't want to play this game. no expression When has Superman ignited a universe with a punch?

Sam Z
...PS- Superman is a dick...

Indeed.

Dinkus Mayhem
The hell??? What the f**k?

What's your problem with my post, give me something to comment on and I will.

All things equal Namor has much more raw fighting skill than Superman does, easily.

Durability and Strength would still be in Superman's favor, especially if the fight lasts a while. As Namor is out of the water his ability to take a punch is less, as is his strength.

What don't you understand about that?

batdude123
When has Superman ignited a universe with a punch?

Show me proof that Hulk was at those levels when he fought Namor.

badabing
Show me proof that Hulk was at those levels when he fought Namor.
Reported. David_Richards sock.

bigbran
Show me proof that Hulk was at those levels when he fought Namor. So your actually accepting the feat I put out?
I used that as a joke!
And Hulk is always mad, so shouldn't it be fitting that all his feats, should basically be at the same level? no expression shifty

batdude123
What's your problem with my post, give me something to comment on and I will.

All things equal Namor has much more raw fighting skill than Superman does, easily.

Durability and Strength would still be in Superman's favor, especially if the fight lasts a while. As Namor is out of the water his ability to take a punch is less, as is his strength.

What don't you understand about that?

crylaugh

No, Namor is not a better fighter than Superman. Superman has fought for a thousand straight years in Asgard, has fought a 100 years war against Gog, has demonstrated the use of pressure points before, etc...

The fact that you think this fight would last more than maybe a minute tells me you don't read many Superman comics. Superman's strength and durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Namor's

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Reported. David_Richards sock.

stick out tongue

badabing
stick out tongue
J/K laughing

batdude123
So your actually accepting the feat I put out?
I used that as a joke!
And Hulk is always mad, so shouldn't it be fitting that all his feats, should basically be at the same level? no expression shifty

herbwank

bigbran
crylaugh

No, Namor is not a better fighter than Superman. Superman has fought for a thousand straight years in Asgard, has fought a 100 years war against Gog, has demonstrated the use of pressure points before, etc...

The fact that you think this fight would last more than maybe a minute tells me you don't read many Superman comics. Superman's strength and durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Namor's What does fighting for that long, have to do with skills?
And didn't he have DC Thor's hammer too?

Validus
It wouldn't be a stretch to say Namor is more skilled. Various writers have tried to give Supes MA skills but its usually glossed over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman could fight like aunt May and beat namor with strength alone. For Goodness Sakes. Superman's Strength and Durability is rediculous compared to Namor. Superman has Stood up to Doomsday, Darksied and avatars, Gog, White Martians, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and more. NAMOR can't beat ANY Of these guys. He wouldn't be able to stand toe to toe in punching matches with any of these people. and Superman has. NAMOR looses 10/10. Show me namor lifting the Living tribunal or fighting galactus and I'll think about it. Cuz Superman and company stood up to a Quantum Zealot and Namor would have been cremed in 3 seconds flat.

batdude123
What does fighting for that long, have to do with skills?
And didn't he have DC Thor's hammer too?

Bran, don't be ignorant. Experience seems to be the shtick for Namor when people talk about how good of a fighter he is. Superman was fighting in a war nonstop for a thousand years, and then fought a hundred year battle against GOG. GOG!!! HE'S PART OF THE F*CKIN QUINTESSENCE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Oh, and he's used pressure points on BATMAN!!! Here's just a scan of him being a samurai warrior too. no expression

http://premium1.uploadit.org/saintfish//shogun_os_09.jpg

http://premium1.uploadit.org/saintfish//shogun_os_14.jpg

http://premium1.uploadit.org/saintfish//shogun_os_15.jpg

EAT IT!!!

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman could fight like aunt May and beat namor with strength alone. For Goodness Sakes. Superman's Strength and Durability is rediculous compared to Namor. Superman has Stood up to Doomsday, Darksied and avatars, Gog, White Martians, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and more. NAMOR can't beat ANY Of these guys. He wouldn't be able to stand toe to toe in punching matches with any of these people. and Superman has. NAMOR looses 10/10. Show me namor lifting the Living tribunal or fighting galactus and I'll think about it. Cuz Superman and company stood up to a Quantum Zealot and Namor would have been cremed in 3 seconds flat. Amen!Originally posted by batdude123
Bran, don't be ignorant. Experience seems to be the shtick for Namor when people talk about how good of a fighter he is. Superman was fighting in a war nonstop for a thousand years, and then fought a hundred year battle against GOG. GOG!!! HE'S PART OF THE F*CKIN QUINTESSENCE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Oh, and he's used pressure points on BATMAN!!! Here's just a scan of him being a samurai warrior too. no expression

http://premium1.uploadit.org/saintfish//shogun_os_09.jpg

http://premium1.uploadit.org/saintfish//shogun_os_14.jpg

http://premium1.uploadit.org/saintfish//shogun_os_15.jpg

EAT IT!!! I'm sorry, I have to laugh, at the samuria warrior! laughing laughing laughing

Horrificus
terrible garbage character.

Horrificus
crylaugh

The fact that you think this fight would last more than maybe a minute tells me you don't read many Superman comics. Superman's strength and durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Namor's

I don't know about these developments where Supes has been fighting for thousands of years.
Were they in alternate realities?
Were they memories that he only just regained?
What;s the deal with the garbage writing?

Grimm22
http://barrelrollwithouthonorspecialedition.ytmnd.com/

Horrificus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman could fight like aunt May and beat namor with strength alone. For Goodness Sakes. Superman's Strength and Durability is rediculous compared to Namor. Superman has Stood up to Doomsday, Darksied and avatars, Gog, White Martians, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and more. NAMOR can't beat ANY Of these guys. He wouldn't be able to stand toe to toe in punching matches with any of these people. and Superman has. NAMOR looses 10/10. Show me namor lifting the Living tribunal or fighting galactus and I'll think about it. Cuz Superman and company stood up to a Quantum Zealot and Namor would have been cremed in 3 seconds flat.

I don't know if he can beat Supes, but Namor has real feats also.
I guess they tried to keep some sanity in Namor's history though.

Anyway, Namor has beaten Hulk, Thor and the Fantastic Four. Also, didn't he beat Apocalypse? (for what that's worth)
Haven't these guys all, in their own right, won fantastic cosmic battles, with fantastic cosmic feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.