Classic Juggernaut vs. Wonderman and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the two "men" smile ... versus the nearly unstoppable Juggernaut Cain Marko

all weapons from Iron Man will be allowed...

Simon... at his best

who wins ?

juggernaut66666
These 2 are getting stomped

Betageuze
isnt Arsenal comparable to Juggernaut ?
and if i am right.... hasnt Iron Man stopped Arsenal by his own ?
(i could be wrong)

and Wonderman has stopped the Abomination...

so these two has their chances .. with all the genius of Stark...
to STOP... the (nearly) unstoppable...

sorry Juggernaut66666.... my nice dude wink

juggernaut66666
it is senseless to put classic juggs in a phisical fight since he can't be beaten phisically

Betageuze
why not Juggs ?

and by the way.. this ISNT alone a physically matchup

dont forget de blasts of Iron Man

i canNOT imagine.. that Juggernaut cant be matched down..... to his nees.... so that he cannot stand up.... if the power who acts on his body... is so strong.. so heavy.. that even a Classic Juggernaut.. has to quit...

trolly_crouchjr
Classic Juggs cannot be taken down in anny way by these two. Betagueze is there BFR?lol

guy222
cain

Laguna L
Originally posted by Betageuze
isnt Arsenal comparable to Juggernaut ?
and if i am right.... hasnt Iron Man stopped Arsenal by his own ?
(i could be wrong)

and Wonderman has stopped the Abomination...

so these two has their chances .. with all the genius of Stark...
to STOP... the (nearly) unstoppable...

sorry Juggernaut66666.... my nice dude wink

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut wins.

Blair Wind
Nimrod took Jugs down with sonics. Tony can replicate that feat. ermm

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Nimrod took Jugs down with sonics. Tony can replicate that feat. ermm

It wasn't a sonic attack. Nimrod shut down Juggernauts brain functions to his limbs, effectively paralyzing him.

guy222
cain

Endrict Nuul
Cain

Galan007
Originally posted by Betageuze
Accellerationware + the Thorbuster + Tony animating the Hulkbuster via extremis + all of Tony's standard gadgets vs. Juggy - would be a hell of a fight, imo.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
Accellerationware + the Thorbuster + Tony animating the Hulkbuster via extremis + all of Tony's standard gadgets vs. Juggy - would be a hell of a fight, imo.

Agreed.

guy222
Sounds good Galan

Knowsbleed33
3 members of Alpha Flight (including Sasquatch) wearing Hulkbuster armor could barely handle a depowered Juggernaut. Juggernaut at classic levels would destroy Stark in ANY armor.

Harbinger
Juggs in a stomp.

ThorForce
Originally posted by Harbinger
Juggs in a stomp.

False.

ThorForce

golem370
Juggernaut has laughed off a being struck by lighting from Thor and was hurt by a Godforce blast.

ThorForce
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut has laughed off a being struck by lighting from Thor and was hurt by a Godforce blast.

This isn't about thor, read the title wink

But if it was thor easily beats juggernaut.

golem370
Hasn't happen yet the best he could do was bfr Juggernaut. My point is they're nothing in their arsenal to bring down Juggs

ThorForce
Oh, ya juggernaut does win here. I thought you were saying Thor was nothing to juggs.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
3 members of Alpha Flight (including Sasquatch) wearing Hulkbuster armor could barely handle a depowered Juggernaut. Juggernaut at classic levels would destroy Stark in ANY armor. Did they have the upgraded WWH-buster armor, which is obviously much more powerful than previous models? Also, the new Hulkbuster is simply a modular armor which Tony can secondarily animate whilst fighting Juggy in the magical Thorbuster .

Did they have accelerationware, which allows for movement ahead of the normal timestream, in a Zoom-esque fashion?

Did they use the armor's gadgets wisely ? It worked well for Nimrod, afterall.

All the above variables lead me to believe this would be an extremely good fight. smile

nimbus006
3 members of Alpha Flight (including Sasquatch) wearing Hulkbuster armor could barely handle a depowered Juggernaut. Juggernaut at classic levels would destroy Stark in ANY armor.

Three Alpha Flight members using outdated Hulk-buster armor is not the same as Tony Stark using an upgraded (WWH) version of his own armor.

He has much better reaction times, FAR superior knowledge, and the ability to command numerous additional armor's.

With all this tech at his disposal, he can find a way to make it a fight.

That being said, I don't think he wins.

ThorForce
Did they have the upgraded WWH-buster armor, which is obviously much more powerful than previous models? Also, the new Hulkbuster is simply a modular armor which Tony can secondarily animate whilst fighting Juggy in the magical Thorbuster ].

Did they have accelerationware, which allows for movement ahead of the normal timestream, in a Zoom-esque fashion?

Did they use the armor's gadgets wisely ? It worked well for Nimrod, afterall.

All the above variables lead me to believe this would be an extremely good fight. smile

No way.

Galan007
Originally posted by ThorForce
No way. Didn't say Tony won, but it was a good fight.

ThorForce
Didn't say Tony won, but it was a good fight.

O. Ok your safe police

BUSTER1
Unless Tony has Thorbuster armour, which has an Asgardian magic power source,Juggernaut destroys the team

Knowsbleed33
In my assessment that Juggernaut handled 3 members of Alpha Flight in Hulkbuster armor, I did say DEPOWERED Juggernaut. This is Juggernaut at classic or current levels. The duo goes down.

Galan007
In my assessment that Juggernaut handled 3 members of Alpha Flight in Hulkbuster armor, I did say DEPOWERED Juggernaut. This is Juggernaut at classic or current levels. The duo goes down. I understood that. I was just making sure you knew Tony wouldn't be fighting Juggs in outdated armor. He has many more options to choose from.

Knowsbleed33
Ok, fair enough. Being that the thread starter didn't add prep time for the duo it would be hard for Stark to come up with a sure fire counter for the Juggernaut in the middle of getting beaten severely.

Galan007
Ok, fair enough. Being that the thread starter didn't add prep time for the duo it would be hard for Stark to come up with a sure fire counter for the Juggernaut in the middle of getting beaten severely. But the thread starter did say:Originally posted by Betageuze

Every option I've given Tony here, are things he's already done on panel in some fashion. I'd also like to add that I never said who would win - just that it would be a very good battle, given the parameters of this thread. (and it would be)

lft4ded
Short of directing his armors to attach and BFR Juggernaut, the team doesn't have a chance. I think there's a reason why Wonderman has been absent from the last dozen posts. :P

FWIW, Thor's Godblast merely overcame Juggernaut's Unstoppability (like War did), but there was no sign that it actually hurt him. I think even the narration supports that.

WWH-buster Iron Man failed fairly spectacularly against the real deal (wasn't his big plan to talk Bruce down and failing that to survive long enough to use the nano-bots and hope the army could bring him down?). After all of the delays in getting to Prof X WWHulk became quite brutal with the X-Men and prolly much stronger than when he faced Tony, and even then he was beginning to face a losing battle against the Juggernaut and had to resort to a BFR.

As many times as Juggernaut's gone up against the X-Men, notably Banshee & Siryn, you'd think that if sonic assaults were really viable they'd have hit upon it by now, considering the various effects they've used their powers for. Has anything other than the future tech Nimrod managed to do it?

Short of BFR, I don't think the team stands a chance aside from getting used as exercise for Juggernaut's re-covered bad attitude.

Scoobless
It wasn't a sonic attack. Nimrod shut down Juggernauts brain functions to his limbs, effectively paralyzing him.

No, it was a sonic attack.

Galan007
Originally posted by lft4ded
Short of BFR, I don't think the team stands a chance aside from getting used as exercise for Juggernaut's re-covered bad attitude. Think about it.

Tony could be fighting Juggs in the Thorbuster, while having the WWH-buster simultaneously attacking him via the extremis.

Remember, they'd also be moving in a completely different time-frame than Juggs via accelerationware. So the chances of Tony losing to any kind of physical assault would be slim to none .

Now couple those methods with a bombardment of techie attacks , and....

Am I giving Tony the win? Nah. It's just not the shit stomp a lot of people think it is, imo.

lft4ded
Am I giving Tony the win? Nah. It's just not the shit stomp a lot of people think it is, imo.

Truth. I like Juggernaut and the fact that he's meant to come into a character's book and take their best without even needing to stretch but on the other hand you're right about him actually landing a hit on the armors.

Hmmm, aside from remebering how to do energy attacks again, a thunderclap (which he's only done once AFAIK to down GenX) or perhaps expanding his forcefield ala THOR #411 what are the odds of him winning?

If he can walk against Jean's TK while airborne, then he could probably walk against any attempt at BFR. Stalemate perhaps until Tony runs out of juice and Wonderman is finally brought off the bench? big grin

Galan007
Truth. I like Juggernaut and the fact that he's meant to come into a character's book and take their best without even needing to stretch but on the other hand you're right about him actually landing a hit on the armors.

Hmmm, aside from remebering how to do energy attacks again, a thunderclap (which he's only done once AFAIK to down GenX) or perhaps expanding his forcefield ala THOR #411 what are the odds of him winning?

If he can walk against Jean's TK while airborne, then he could probably walk against any attempt at BFR. Or Tony just redirects Juggy's momentum like WWH did for teh BFR-win!! stick out tongue

Stalemate perhaps until Tony runs out of juice and Wonderman is finally brought off the bench? big grin laughing out loud thumb up

Hannibal-Lector
Not commenting on actual fight but why do people always assume Juggy can be so easily bfr'd... he is jsut as likely to bfr them save certain beings with mystic based attacks (such as Dr. Strange)

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Scoobless
No, it was a sonic attack.

Nope.

Scoobless
.....sonic attack.
Nope.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9900/nimrodjuggernaut3fh9.th.jpg

wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Not commenting on actual fight but why do people always assume Juggy can be so easily bfr'd... he is jsut as likely to bfr them save certain beings with mystic based attacks (such as Dr. Strange) I don't think anyone has said it's 'easy' to BFR Juggs - but it is a possibility .

As for Juggs doing any kind of BFR here, it wouldn't happen .

Placidity
The Unstoppable Juggernaut *****!

Galan007
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9900/nimrodjuggernaut3fh9.th.jpg

wink Granted, Nimrod knocked off Jugg's helmet, then used sonics.

But he knocked it off with ease:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/261/j1wa8.th.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Read the rest. That's not what put Juggernaut down. Nimrod paralyzed him by shutting the nerve impulses off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.