Captain America and Spider Man vs. Wolverine, Daredevil, and Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Standard equipment.

They fight in the New York City Streets. No civilians. Who wins?

darthgoober
How far away do they start off?

SpunkySmurph
This is how it would go:

Wolverine OR Daredevil ALONE are capable of at least stalemating Spidey, and such even matches have been seen repeatedly in the past. Working together, their too much for Spidey.

Meanwhile, Punisher fight Cap. Pun might hurt him, but I think Cap would win in the end.

So now its Wolviie and DD vs. Cap. Either Wolverine or DD is bound to take it.

ankur29
this threads are seriously stupid , spidey is phycally the most capable but he will not written be to the max of his potential ,cap , punisher and daredevil woudl die form a standard superhuman bloodlust punch , it would be down to spidey and wolverine and spidey has speed ,strength , and a precognition advantage but he would eventually tire and then get beaten /killed unless spdey snaps a neck

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
This is how it would go:

Wolverine OR Daredevil ALONE are capable of at least stalemating Spidey, and such even matches have been seen repeatedly in the past. Working together, their too much for Spidey.

Meanwhile, Punisher fight Cap. Pun might hurt him, but I think Cap would win in the end.

So now its Wolviie and DD vs. Cap. Either Wolverine or DD is bound to take it. DD and Wolverine aren't stalemating Spiderman except in a crappy crossover. Spiderman is hardly written to his potential as is. The two definately win, since Cap and Spiderman trounce DD and Punisher and could double team Wolverine.

I need to stay away from these threads.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
DD and Wolverine aren't stalemating Spiderman except in a crappy crossover. Spiderman is hardly written to his potential as is. The two definately win, since Cap and Spiderman trounce DD and Punisher and could double team Wolverine.

I need to stay away from these threads.

Dont get me wrong- I'm aware of Spidey's power. Look at the second time Spiderman and DD fought (The first Spidey was mind controlled)- DD had to keep dodging blows to the point where he was exhausted, and then managed to trap Spiderman, for the final win.

And with Wolverine, I know it can go either way. Maybe its crappy writing, but I don't think so. I mean people ARE capable of taking the Spider down, and I think Wolv's is one of them.

Tha C-Master
Dont get me wrong- I'm aware of Spidey's power. Look at the second time Spiderman and DD fought (The first Spidey was mind controlled)- DD had to keep dodging blows to the point where he was exhausted, and then managed to trap Spiderman, for the final win. Even hypnotized DD admitted Spiderman was too much for him. Spiderman could nail him like he hits much stronger foes and DD would be ko'ed.

And with Wolverine, I know it can go either way. Maybe its crappy writing, but I don't think so. I mean people ARE capable of taking the Spider down, and I think Wolv's is one of them. I think he can be taken out, and by Wolverine, I just think SPiderman written at his potential, and not by some crappy crossover has the fight more often than nought. Hell, he could just stay on a wall.

Metalmanx
Cap and Spidey.

Inhuman
cap and spidey win

riceroost
Wolverine/DD/Punisher FTW.

guy222
3 on 2..extra man means win

Bouboumaster
The team of three win.

Wolverine have the upper hand on either Cap or Spider-Man.
Two-on-one on the other is to much.

Kurash
id say team 1

Battlehammer
team two.

Logan and spiderman could go either way.

DD is able to stalemated spiderman for a time.

Logan and DD would beat spiderman a good majority.

punisher holds off capt.

wolverine and DD verse capt

Kurash
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team two.

punisher holds off capt.

wolverine and DD verse capt

I really think the only one who could hang with spider-man is Logan. I really dont think daredevil could hang with him if Spider-man did what hes fully capable of.

I tihnk a lot of this fight could depend on how far away they started from one another and who the initial match ups were.

If spider-man was able to get the attention of two of the members from team two and concentrated solely on dodging he could hold them off long enough for Cap to take out the remaining team member as long as it isnt Logan

Lots of different ways the fight could go if you think about, but it could definately go either way

Soljer
Spiderman can't win against Wolverine and Daredevil at the same time, but if he plays defense while Captain America takes out the Punisher, it can easily even up the field to Spiderman vs. Wolverine and Daredevil vs Captain America.

I'd still say team two takes it more often than not, but if Spidey waits for Steve to get free, team one can certainly take a few.

NiņoAraņa
This is how it would go:

So now its Wolviie and DD vs. Cap. Either Wolverine or DD is bound to take it. Originally posted by Battlehammer
team two.

punisher holds off capt.

wolverine and DD verse capt creepy no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Spiderman can't win against Wolverine and Daredevil at the same time, but if he plays defense while Captain America takes out the Punisher, it can easily even up the field to Spiderman vs. Wolverine and Daredevil vs Captain America.

I'd still say team two takes it more often than not, but if Spidey waits for Steve to get free, team one can certainly take a few. oh, and it's not like it'll take long for Steve to beat The Punisher. i say 6/10 Team 2 tho...

Kurash
Originally posted by Soljer

I'd still say team two takes it more often than not, but if Spidey waits for Steve to get free, team one can certainly take a few.

yeah thats what i meant, spidey would have to concentrate soley on manuveuring/dodging

bobbi
Based on stats spidey and capt should win but spidey is never that good in his actual showings so I'll give a slight majority to the team of 3.

One of Spidey and capts best bets was already described. (capt vs punisher while spidey stalls)

Something that could work in this situation is while capt fights punisher, spidey lures wolv and dd away. Spidey then swings back to help capt and can quickly web up punisher to take him out quick before wolv and dd catch up. (Spidey swinging should be faster than either of those guys. Fast enough to web up a distracted punisher anyway).

Even if the team stays close, capt can stay on punisher as much as he can and spidey should be able to evade the others long enough (i.e. climb on walls go on the roof. etc. gets him away from wolv real easy anyway) to get a good shot at a distracted punisher eventually.

oh and a question, can daredevil still not predict capt's movements? I thought i remember someone saying that he can't with cap...that would be important for the 3 man team strat I'm suggesting.

The 3 man team could go with daredevil vs capt first. capt will of course win but even if dd can't predict his movements like other people he should be able to hold him off for a little while. Capt probably wouldn't 1 shot kill him like spidey fighting to his best would anyway. Wolverine should be able to keep spiderman fairly busy while punisher just sprays bullets at both of them. wolverine can just soak up any damage from them but spidey will be vulnerable and will either be taken out or wounded enough for wolv to finish him off. Then they all finish off cap. Spidey does have a fair chance of taking punisher out but if wolv + pun stay smart and work together they should be ok for the majority.

Hmm.. given the likeliness of that scenario I'll give the team a 7/10 i guess.

Erik-Lensherr
Cap & Spidey

Battlehammer
team 2 a good majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.