Green lantern (hal jordon) vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between green lantern (hal jordon) and darkseid?

juggernaut66666
ds

trolly_crouchjr
If Hal wills enough he might win

I watch Pokemon
Darkseid takes this.

trolly_crouchjr
If i remember, there was an issue where Hal defeated the entire JLA?
Sorry im not to sure cos i only saw a scan

juggernaut66666
darkseid defeated the pre crisis JLA in seconds

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
If i remember, there was an issue where Hal defeated the entire JLA?
Sorry im not to sure cos i only saw a scan

He probably did but I only have a pic of this guy taking out the JL and Darkseid has beaten this guy a lot. shifty

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8082/14494063yg6.th.jpg

Draco69
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
He probably did but I only have a pic of this guy taking out the JL and Darkseid has beaten this guy a lot. shifty

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8082/14494063yg6.th.jpg

PC Superman is such a dick. We already KNOW that Superman! You didn't have to massacre your own friends to prove it!

mad

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
PC Superman is such a dick. We already KNOW that Superman! You didn't have to massacre your own friends to prove it!

mad

laughing

Ext@nt
Darkseid, the OE would overpower a GL.

Tassadar
Darkseid in under 3 seconds.

Jimmy-Chan
Darkseid wins 8/10. Hal can put up a good fight when he's having a good day, though.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Darkseid wins 8/10. Hal can put up a good fight when he's having a good day, though.

Hal would get murdered 10/10.

Jimmy-Chan
The GL Raker Quarrigat already held his own with Darkseid for a couple of pages, while DS was wearing yellow. Hal held his own with Parallax-possessed Ganthet after 4 other top GLs had already fallen (and Parallax previously was whupping a bunch of heroes including Superman and Supergirl)

10/10 is a bit much, given how Hal's coped with more powerful opponents before.

batdude123
The GL Raker Quarrigat already held his own with Darkseid for a couple of pages, while DS was wearing yellow. Hal held his own with Parallax-possessed Ganthet after 4 other top GLs had already fallen (and Parallax previously was whupping a bunch of heroes including Superman and Supergirl)

10/10 is a bit much, given how Hal's coped with more powerful opponents before.

D-Side has busted up the JLA TONS of times with Hal on the team. 10/10 is right.

Jimmy-Chan
The only time he did that is in Super Powers, which may or may not be in-continuity (conflicting editorial statements)

batdude123
The only time he did that is in Super Powers, which may or may not be in-continuity (conflicting editorial statements)

He's INDIRECTLY beaten them tons of times. Hal can't win this. D-Side completely dominated 3 million Daxamites, and would own skyfather beings like it was his job.

Validus
Powerless Daxamites...

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Powerless Daxamites...

http://www.loaded-studio.com/img/blip&blop/bb3-back1-800.jpg

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
http://www.loaded-studio.com/img/blip&blop/bb3-back1-800.jpg
mad That was my idea

Jimmy-Chan
I could see Despero mind-controlling a planet if he got the drop on them like Darkseid did. It's a good feat of TP, but aside from the fact that the Daxamites only got power after Darkseid already had them under control, nothing in their power-set inherently protects them from telepathy. Mind-controlling a few billion people is an above top tier TP feat, but it was clear that Darkseid couldn't beat all of them in a straight fight ... In fact, he retreated in the end because he'd lost control of them.

Anyway, you're preaching to the quire by telling me that Darkseid owns Hal. He does. I'm just saying that Hal can pull an occasional upset using his intelligence and versatility, especially given his high end showing and Darkseid's lower ones.

batdude123
I could see Despero mind-controlling a planet if he got the drop on them like Darkseid did. It's a good feat of TP, but aside from the fact that the Daxamites only got power after Darkseid already had them under control, nothing in their power-set inherently protects them from telepathy. Mind-controlling a few billion people is an above top tier TP feat, but it was clear that Darkseid couldn't beat all of them in a straight fight ... In fact, he retreated in the end because he'd lost control of them.

Anyway, you're preaching to the quire by telling me that Darkseid owns Hal. He does. I'm just saying that Hal can pull an occasional upset using his intelligence and versatility, especially given his high end showing and Darkseid's lower ones.

That's great, but Hal doesn't beat Darkseid.

Jimmy-Chan
I didn't say otherwise. Darkseid wins the majority. But Hal can pull off the occasional upset.

batdude123
I didn't say otherwise. Darkseid wins the majority. But Hal can pull off the occasional upset.

Nah.

Darth Vegas
Darkseid wins this handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.