Trinity Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailormoon
So! What d'you guys think of this show?! I think I'm really gonna like it! And not just 'cause I love vampiric things anyway! stick out tongue I can already tell I'm gonna like that father guy...even though he scared the crap outta me near the end!

Kero_Co
I never cared to much about trinity blood. It is as if they said "Let's take all of these popular anime series, add them together, then divide them by 9" Within the first few episodes you can see clear influences from Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Last Exile, and Trigun. Maybe a few more as well. I give it a 3.5, out of five.
On the positive side, Abel's scythe is the coolest weapon I've seen in a long time, and the art is top notch. Happy Dance

Tallis
I'm lovin every moment of it. I was surprised that adult swim was allowed to broadcast all that blood, in their first episode

calvs
Originally posted by sailormoon
So! What d'you guys think of this show?! I think I'm really gonna like it! And not just 'cause I love vampiric things anyway! stick out tongue I can already tell I'm gonna like that father guy...even though he scared the crap outta me near the end! It's a cheap trick off Hellsing. Negative points for originality. But despite everything...

It still sucked.

Kayne Archeron
it wasn't as spectacular as i thought it would be, but i still like it. i can definately see the formula for Abel, that being Alucard + Vash, but he's still one of my new favorite anime main characters

animewatcher13
has anyone seen the whole series because i think it ends on ep 24 but it leaves alot of things unanswered

sailormoon
No...awww, it's that short?!

animewatcher13
looks like it continues but i can't find anymore ep but i'm not really sure.

Black Adam
Didn't really care for this series.

leonheartmm
the creater died after the first season run was developed. it isnt that awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.