Do You Realize...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
that for like 33 consecutive threads, the response column for the last response is the same person?!?!!?!?

Jacky Sparrow
yeah...and it's nerving so much, don't you think?

katelovespirate
LOL no its not annoying me, I just thought it was wicked funny. i suddenly thought i was seeing double, or triple, or you know what i mean. LOL.

Jacky Sparrow
and evertime you think something interesting is posted....and then there is just a smily or a stupid comment!!!

ivebeendepped43
yup! that me! stupid comment and smiley girl! woo hoo! its just out of complete and utter bordom tho. im sorry if it bothers you. ill consider stopping

CaptinJackLover
well just dont do it as much...cu zi realize what u mean by boredom! thats me a lot too! i need to cut down on doing that also

ivebeendepped43
lol

evilm0nki3
everyone posts soooo much. I cant keep up.... and I come on here everyday!

LovelyOne
uhhhhhhhhhhh

wha?

evilm0nki3
what?

Chiki Mina
i havent been here in about a wick i was sick as crap sad

LovelyOne
OMG lmao for some reason the way you said that just made me laugh..not that you were ill just the way you came out of no where and said that "sick as crap" aww man i love ya!! and I missed ya!

I'm sorry to hear that you were sick..right now I'm pretty ill too..I just had an operation on my nose and when I just laughed..it really hurt lmao..my punishment for laughing..

ivebeendepped43
lol what were u sick /w?

Jacky Sparrow
Oh, sorry you both... I wish you all the best!!

ivebeendepped43
cuz i was sck for the weekend with a sore throat and a headache

LovelyOne
lol its ok..Its healing up for me..it just hurts sometimes when i laugh etc..

also my eyes burn too..its starting to now OW

Chiki Mina
oohh by the way i made a blooper/typo wow thats new. i was sick not wick lmao. and yea i missed u all!! Im sorry as sikc as i was it was no excuse to come back-I MISSED U GUYS!!

ivebeendepped43
we missed u back!!!

Chiki Mina
yay smile
it was still no excuse bc i remember a post that lovelyone made taht she was sick and as sick as she was she still came here. so i feel really bad i thought it was selfish of me not to post and stuff.

ivebeendepped43
i go on here when im sick until my mom yells at me 4 being on when im sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.