Quinlan Vos vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
Quinlan Vos, the Kiffar Jedi Agent, faces off against the physics-master Plo Koon. Who will win?

Setting: Jedi Temple

Round 1: Lightsaber
Round 2: Force
Round 3: Top 2 Combined

Darth Volter
This would definitely be a tough battle... about sabers id give it to Vos.... in terms of the Force i think Koon would win and in both... maybe Vos

darthsith19
Force and both I go with Plo, lightsaber, maybe a tie, but I kinda favor Koon sometimes just a little.

Jen'ari
1. Koon fought pretty well in the Stark Hyperspace war (better than people such as Qui-Gon), and was stated by many to be an expert swordsman and to possess incredible physical strength (Qui-Gon for one). Darth Maul even stated that he knew Teras Kasi IIRC. As a Kel Dor, he would naturally be quick and have great reflexes as well. However I doubt he'd pull it off.

Quinlan Vos has far more experience against other lightsaber users. He was able to kill Volfe Karkko (read Darkness, he is incredible - knew secrets of the sith and it took at least 5 jedi to imprison him among other things. He could even disappear into a ball of smoke and appear somewhere else at will though this is probably an Anzati power and not force power, still incredible regardless) granted he was lucky and Volfe Karkko wasn't at his best in their battle, tooled Kadrian Sey (who must have been pretty skilled as the council did send her to infiltrate Count Dooku's castle, wouldn't just send any jedi to do that and Quinlan just tooled her, even when she was of the dark side), Tol Skorr who was pretty skilled and Sora Bulq (who was incredibly skilled with a blade and Dooku's top acolyte) though he was lucky here too. He also beat but didn't kill K'Kruhk (who wasn't too bad, he did survive the jedi purge), Tol Skorr and Kadrian Sey at the same time and didn't do too bad of a job against Windu (though Windu was holding back).

The point is, while much of these feats were achieved through luck, Vos actually has real life battle experience against other lightsaber users while all Koon seems to have are sparring matches between fellow jedi. Quinlan also seems very physically strong and agile in the comics. He also powered his blade with Darth Annedu's holocron, however I don't know exactly how much of a help it would be.

2. I'd say Plo Koon has a better chance here. He is able to perform quite a few neat tricks (electric judgement and other elemental powers), however to what degree he can perform these I do not know. He was also able to make telepathic contact with Sha over a very vast distance through space, though this could be due to their bond as Uncle, niece.

Quinlan has also done a few things. His natural psychometric abilities augmented by the force were so great that he was actually able to read memories off of sentient beings as well as normal objects (something not believed possible (except to Count Dooku it seems stick out tongue )), though this could be due to his tapping into the darkside. He was also able to intuitively learn force lightning (though it was pretty weak, it had no effect on Karkko Volfe who stated that Quinlan was a novice with it) once he turned to the dark side (neither Anakin Skywalker or Darth Maul were able to do this, though funnily enough lesser jedi such as Darrus Jeht were able to). He is also powerful enough with the force to shield his presence from Mace Windu and Depa Billaba (Mace Windu: Your powers are great, brother jedi, to cloak your presence even from us).

I'd say Quinlan has this too.

3. Quinlan for reasons stated above.

Council#13
1. Lightsaber, if Vos can clear his mind like he did at the Battle of Saluecami (sp?) then he might win after a tough fight
2. Force, definately Koon
3. I'd give this one to Plo, barely

Jmanghan
bump

Ursumeles
DD Vos>Plo Koon>Legends Vos.
As the battle was created, before DD came out-Vos wins, because Plo sucks.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
DD Vos>Plo Koon>Legends Vos.
As the battle was created, before DD came out-Vos wins, because Plo sucks. Plo was fighting on par with Ventress with a broken arm...

Ursumeles
I said Plo Koon>Legends Vos...

Jmanghan
I said Plo Koon>Legends Vos... DD Vos = Legends Ventress, who is = DD Ventress.

chingchangwalla
erm Can you justify that Jman.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
erm Can you justify that Jman. Quinlan Vos did not defeat Dooku with his own power, thats commonly agreed on.

He was amped, or in Oneness, I forget which.

Through-out the book, Ventress and Vos are fighting on par with one another, with neither being above the other.

I'd argue Ventress is BETTER in their fights, because shes in love with him and trying not to hurt him.

Ursumeles
That would prove DD Ventress>= DD Vos, but not DD Ventress=Legends Ventress.

Jmanghan
That would prove DD Ventress>= DD Vos, but not DD Ventress=Legends Ventress. If anything, DD Ventress branched off Legends Ventress, and anything she displayed in DD is as good as anything shes done in Legends.

Total Warrior
DD Vos wins easily, EU Vos looses but it's a close fight

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Quinlan Vos did not defeat Dooku with his own power, thats commonly agreed on.

He was amped, or in Oneness, I forget which.

Through-out the book, Ventress and Vos are fighting on par with one another, with neither being above the other.

I'd argue Ventress is BETTER in their fights, because shes in love with him and trying not to hurt him. Dooku says Vos is more powerful Ventress during their first fight, let alone by the end of the book, after Vos trained for months as Dooku's disciple ( Dark Disciple) and has become an (in)famous separatist general. Also, i don't agree Ventress fought better than him. During their first sparring match Vos was poisoned, still he was perfectly able to fight in par with her. Remember they were fightning on Dathomir and that Ventress was fightning to kill him, in order to push him to his limits. Also, when Vos started using the dark side he stomped her in seconds. Really, Ventress > Vos, or even Ventress=Vos isn't debatable at all

UCanShootMyNova
Leaning Koon. Qui Gon may be a bit more skilled come to think but endurance might be what slides it in Plo's favor.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Qui Gon

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9IgmFLuaIII/hqdefault.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
It's not that crazy tbh. Still siding Koon but given Qui Gon's strength and skill it's a pretty close fight.

cs_zoltan
Qui Gon

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9IgmFLuaIII/hqdefault.jpg

Ursumeles
Up

Qui-Gon wins.

UCanShootMyNova
Qui Gon?

UCanShootMyNova
Just checked the last page. Clever.

cs_zoltan
Yet another testament to Syn's retardation.

Beniboybling
thumb up smile

Ursumeles
Here is another one:
Originally posted by Syndicate

Force only

1. Valkorian.
2. Palpatine.
3. Luke Skywalker
4. Nihilus.
5. Talzin.
6/7. Plagueis/Exar Kun
8/9/10./11. Galen Marek/Starkiller/Karness Muur/Revan.
12./13. Kyp Durron/Vader.
14./15. Caedus/Krayt.

Note: I didn't include Anakin because his abilities vary with his emotional state.

cs_zoltan
We could fill up a Battle bar worth of thread with Syn's best hits tbh.

Beniboybling
My mistake. It was referenced in both a game guide and the prima guide.

Page 76 on the prima guide.

file:///C:/Users/alhenning97/Downloads/Star%20Wars%20The%20Force%20Unleashed%20II%20-%20Official%20Game%20Guide%20(2).pdf Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I'm not tech savvy Zoltan.

MythLord
Mace Windu vs General Grievous

Sabers only

Grievous.

cs_zoltan
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/exar-kun-run-the-gauntlet-1761210/?page=1#js-message-16091842

MythLord
Ventress.
Maul.
Not sure.

A conversation where Syndicate thought DarthDuelist was a dude who didn't even have a KMC account(or maybe he does, he just never uses it) and was taking out his superiority complex out on him:

I don't... I don't know how to respond to that. You literally agreed with something he was joking about not a week ago and then tried to adopt that position as your own when he admitted he was joking.

*Rubs forehead*

Look Harr you're a nice guy and all but you have to stop taking the half baked theories of decently intelligent individuals as gospel.

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
About what then since I honestly don't remember it?

Selective amnesia? You're becoming more of a KMC member everyday tbh.

No seriously, which topic?

Google hangouts. Sidious not actually trying to kill any of the opponents he shocked with lightning.

I've never used google hangouts before....

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Syndicate is confusing you with DarthSkywalker0, someone who rarely posts on here whose actually a pretty damn good debater and a pretty free thinker, but Syndicate has some ****in weird contempt for him and thinks he's just Ant's ***** for some reason.

Syn having the inability to quote despite me explaining it to him several times:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/anakin-skywalker-vs-general-grievous-1574309/?page=2

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
So, at what point does he actually surpass Maul?
Never.
------
You're aware I think Greivous beats Anakin in lightsaber combat and is superior to Windu correct?

cs_zoltan
I'm too lazy to find it but once he legit thought Galen can ragdoll Sidious.

Ursumeles
Syn:
Creates an therad, but fails.
Title: Bleh
Text: An failure
And then:

cs_zoltan
It's also a good one when he sets arbitrary canon rules which he expects others to abide by, yet he does not himself.

Ursumeles

Dooku is the most technically skilled duelist in Galactic History.
Galen is Yoda level in the Force.
Ventress is Mace/Anakin level as a duelist.
Grievous could beat Anakin/Mace in a straight out lightsaber duel.
Savage is not as technically skilled as ILS believes.

cs_zoltan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=628879

Ursumeles
Um... How? We don't interact all that often and when we do it's only you insulting me regardless of the subject matter. Unless you're a yandere who's developed an obsession with me by observing my internet actions I don't see how that would be possible. I find it far more likely you're in love with Wolf and because he and I disagree on some subjects you've seen fit to harass me especially because your harassment didn't start until after Wolf and I had a major disagreement here on KMC.

cs_zoltan
Damn, can't find the threads where he's pissing about DMB, Beni, and Joker.

cs_zoltan
Nm, found one of them: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=627254

Ursumeles
Good post Leg.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Nm, found one of them: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=627254
So...he said that he hates Beni, and now hates Ashoka, because Beni debated/whatever against Ventress?

Beniboybling
This thread is great. smile

Ursumeles
I hope you don't feel insulted, Syn.

UCanShootMyNova
Not at all. It gave me a good chuckle considering I hold most of the same stances now. And if that's all that you could find in the last year and a half of CV and KMC I'd say I'm well ahead of the curve. :P

Ursumeles
Nope.
I just needed a few minutes to find that all smile
Tell me my cancerous comments, please smile

UCanShootMyNova
Unfortunately I wipe my memories of this place every time I go to sleep to retain my sanity.

Ursumeles
> you
> sanity

LMAO

UCanShootMyNova
I find it interesting that everyone that posted has such a problem with the stances I've presented yet have never been willing to challenge those stances, or when they have and were beaten, refused to do it again. smile

UCanShootMyNova
@Urs: You've been getting a bit cocky lately. Your trolling technique is impressive but make sure not to overestimate your own abilities.

Twice the pride. Double the fall.

Ursumeles
I find it interesting that everyone that posted has such a problem with the stances I've presented yet have never been willing to challenge those stances, or when they have and were beaten, refused to do it again. smile
Umm...you refused to continue Anakin vs Galen erm

My trolling technique is impressive? O.O

UCanShootMyNova
Umm...you refused to continue Anakin vs Galen erm

My trolling technique is impressive? O.O

I don't debate trolls Urs.

Yes.

Ursumeles
Syn, you know that I usually only troll in troll therads, or?
Concession accepted, then, Anakin > Galen.

cs_zoltan
Unfortunately I wipe my memories of this place every time I go to sleep to retain my sanity.

That explains a lot.

cs_zoltan
I don't debate trolls Urs.

kekekekekekekekekekekek

UCanShootMyNova

*Sigh*

PM me the link.

Ursumeles
No, Syn.
Say me if you want to continue the debate, or not.
If you don't want is it fine, but not when you say such a ridiculous excuse.

UCanShootMyNova
I would like to continue the debate with somebody who actually has an interest in the subject.

I do not and cannot bring myself to believe you do given what I've seen of you these last few months.

I'll still finish the debate for the sake of putting down yet another Anakin wanker.

Beniboybling
I find it interesting that everyone that posted has such a problem with the stances I've presented yet have never been willing to challenge those stances, or when they have and were beaten, refused to do it again. smile I am happy to debate you on DD's true identity and on whether the this thread title says Qui-Gon or Quinlan. smile

You've already conceded that you're not tech savvy tho.

UCanShootMyNova

If you choose not to link it that's on you. I'll oblige you if you do so. If not then oh well.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I am happy to debate you on DD's true identity and on whether the this thread title says Qui-Gon or Quinlan. smile

You've already conceded that you're not tech savvy tho.

Does making a mistake really warrant this kind of vitriol?

Ursumeles
I would like to continue the debate with somebody who actually has an interest in the subject.

I actually do care, lol.

Ummm...what exactly did I?

UCanShootMyNova
Well then link it and I'll oblige you.

I've never seen you debate a topic with anyone of actual skill aside from our debate where you appeared to be trolling me. And pretty much the majority of your actions are comprised of trolling. When somebody does more trolling then debating it tends to make you skeptical of actually taking part in a serious debate with them.

Ursumeles
I'll search it.

When did I had more trolling than debating? I mainly trolled Ching, lol.
Also, I did debating posts against Deronn, DMB, iirc Ant and co.

cs_zoltan
I've never seen you debate a topic with anyone of actual skill aside from our debate where you appeared to be trolling me.

So literally never.

Ursumeles
LMFAO

We did debate seriously, too, Zoltan.
You raped me, but I tried smile

UCanShootMyNova
I'll search it.

When did I had more trolling than debating? I mainly trolled Ching, lol.
Also, I did debating posts against Deronn, DMB, iirc Ant and co.

Links?

UCanShootMyNova
So literally never.

Debate me or shut the fuc up.

Ursumeles
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=635634
That's the only one I can find atm. I also had an brief debate with DB77 on CV.

Ursumeles
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=632437&pagenumber=5

Beniboybling
Does making a mistake really warrant this kind of vitriol? Do you need DMB for support?

UCanShootMyNova
You always no how to snap me out of my normieness Beni. smile

cs_zoltan
Debate me or shut the fuc up.

I don't debate trolls Syn.

MythLord
He thought this was a good match up:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/nyarlathotep-vs-maturin-1804012/

Gets a direct quote ANH Ben is > RotS Obi in the Force, denies it:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t628269.html

Thinks Galen can match Sidious:

Yes, exactly. So if he was capable of simply overwhelming Galen and the Rebels simultaneously it's only logical that he would have done it. Considering the text in the novel though it makes it pretty clear that Sidious is incapable of doing this while Galen is matching him which is why Vader arrives with a squadron of stormtroopers to gun down Juno and the Rebels.

And he keeps mentioning his family, like, all the fvcking time, and forces us to read posts about his life outside of KMC, or lack there of.

MythLord
This turned into a Syn disrespect thread.

Beniboybling
One of the better ones fur sure.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
He thought this was a good match up:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/nyarlathotep-vs-maturin-1804012/

Gets a direct quote ANH Ben is > RotS Obi in the Force, denies it:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t628269.html

Thinks Galen can match Sidious:

And he keeps mentioning his family, like, all the fvcking time, and forces us to read posts about his life outside of KMC, or lack there of.

Still think it's a good matchup actually considering Maturin holds one of the beams that support the DT which holds together the entire multiverse.

Honestly still unsure on that as the quote is definitely referring to his ability to become a Force ghost rather then his power. If I did think Kenobi increased in power that's based solely on his duel with Vader.

I didn't say he was an equal of Sidious there. I simply noted that Sidious had to concentrate all of his efforts on the fight which is made evident.

Ursumeles
5. Grievous.

UCanShootMyNova

Now that one I'm pretty sure is a fake.

Link?

Ursumeles
Well, it was in sabers, but it is still LOL.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=631059

cs_zoltan
The quote itself is a link right there you dumb f-uck.

Ursumeles
Don't be so harsh.

MythLord
Still think it's a good matchup actually considering Maturin holds one of the beams that support the DT which holds together the entire multiverse.

Honestly still unsure on that as the quote is definitely referring to his ability to become a Force ghost rather then his power. If I did think Kenobi increased in power that's based solely on his duel with Vader.

I didn't say he was an equal of Sidious there. I simply noted that Sidious had to concentrate all of his efforts on the fight which is made evident.

All, or at least 90% of that is wrong, anyways. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
All, or at least 90% of that is wrong, anyways. thumb up

Prove it.

UCanShootMyNova
Well, it was in sabers, but it is still LOL.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=631059

Debate me on it.

Ursumeles
Debate me on it.
On Obi-Wan vs GG sabers only? smile

UCanShootMyNova
On Obi-Wan vs GG sabers only? smile

Why would we do that? Obi Wan already won due to the various advantages he held over Grievous. Those advantages wouldn't go away in a rematch. Any of the others I ranked below Grievous aside from those who hold a form advantage over him I'd be happy to do.

Ursumeles
We can do vs Mace/Anakin, if you want. But I 'll first response to the the Anakin vs Galen debate.

UCanShootMyNova
Sure. Mace vs Grievous lightsabers only.

Ursumeles
After Galen vs Annie, tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Ye.

UCanShootMyNova
Do you have issues with anything else?

Beniboybling
Your face.

MythLord
Your intelligence, or lack thereof.
Your awkwardness.
Your "knowledge".
Your puns on knowledge.
Your attitude.
Your delusions.
Your body.
Your mere existence.
Yo mama.
Your cat.
Your car.
Your hair.
Your paranoia of ducks.
Your sexual relationship with Galen Marek.
Your inability to quote.

This is just a portion of the list.

UCanShootMyNova

Your sexual relationship with Galen Marek.

You homophone.

Your car.

Ha! Jokes on you. I don't have an car.

Your paranoia of ducks.

Tell me this doesn't f*cking terrify you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNl_uWmQXE

MythLord
You homophone.

I'm bi, darling. I'm a doublephone. I wouldn't mind dialing up either number.

Ha! Jokes on you. I don't have an car.

A yugo counts, technically...

cs_zoltan
Considering there are like 2 women here on KMC, too many people like dicks.

Bart should fire up dem gas chambers.

Ursumeles

Your mama.
Your car.

The difference is...?

UCanShootMyNova
Considering there are like 2 women here on KMC, too many people like dicks.

Bart should fire up dem gas chambers.

thumb up

MythLord
Selenial is the only true woman on KMC.

AP strikes me as a crazy old cat lady, with wasted potential.

UCanShootMyNova
The differnce is...?

One exists.

;(

MythLord
And it's the one he doesn't want to exist.

UCanShootMyNova
Your paranoia of pelicans*

http://i.imgur.com/Y1GBwF5.gif

Like seriously... It's just not right.

UCanShootMyNova
And it's the one he doesn't want to exist.

Only sometimes.

Ursumeles

I've once got bitten by a pelican, lol.

MythLord

I'm talking about ducks, you moron... Of course pelicans are scary as all sh!t!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/89/51/6c/89516c6bb70601b13f9eab8aaff03934.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/83/ed/e7/83ede799ea6d714b2152f68ebbfb57bd.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9a/c5/84/9ac5848fe0d9ed4b3c0658158cf508c6.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
The video I linked is honestly the most disturbing video I've ever viewed on a personal level.

UCanShootMyNova
OH F*CK YOU WOLF!!!

UCanShootMyNova
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MythLord
I feel sorry for the pigeon... But now I know your weakness, Syndicate. MUAHAHAH!

MythLord
OF F*CK YOU WOLF!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Syndicate likes fvcking wolves, confirmed. thumb up

Has also gone insane, apparently.

UCanShootMyNova
Please... No more...

Ursumeles
The video I linked is honestly the most disturbing video I've ever viewed on a personal level.
I tried to jizzle on it.

cs_zoltan
thumb up

You'd be in there too, phag.

UCanShootMyNova
You'd be in there too, phag.

Exactly. wink

cs_zoltan
http://puu.sh/sbiyB/58dac2e8bd.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
FUUUUUCK!!! THAT'S IT!!! I'M OFF!!!

MythLord
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=636267

Does this do it for you, Syn?

Ursumeles
Galen Marek? Well he's a Yoda level force user, slightly faster then Vader, has superhuman durability up there with the likes of Malgus, has some of the best endurance and force reserves in the mythos and is a superior duelist to Anakin Skywalker.

UCanShootMyNova

Raised Anakin a bit from where I previously had him.

Although if you're so keen on the issue you should get back to our debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.