Guesses, Estimations, etc. (possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
THis post is basically about some guesses and estimations of everyones age, year, past, etc. and also more theories..duh

First of all i want to say hello to all my friends!(hopefully if i have any lol) and sorry that i havent post in like 2 weeks or so. I was sick with a fever and sweating- i was a mess. I know its no excuse for not me to come here. I think it was rather selfish so i apoligize.

BACK TO SUBJECT

I was wondering about jacks age and his past. All we know from wikipedia is that he was an employee for the EITC yada yada but i wonder about his AGE. mr depp is 42 i believe but what is Jacks character age?? Im wondering if anybody has an idea or knows a web with that.

Elizabeth and Will i know theywere 12 when they met and in cotbp, 8 years later, they are 20. So in DMC how long was it they have last seen jack?

Elizabeths mom..?? I know these are alot of questions that are friggin annoying but im so curious if anyone has some guess or could find info other than wikipedia.

ivebeendepped43
um actually Johnny is 43. no offense. u were close tho! but that doesnt mean that Jack is that old. ive always wondered how old he was. its never mentioned

Jacky Sparrow
Barbossa said in the cave: for ten years you carried that pistol! so maybe when he went to sea with 20 then he must be 30...but could be younger or older.

and i don't think it's a long time later.... I mean they wanted to marry and do you really want to wait over a year? no i think it must be some months or so!

ivebeendepped43
gah! they need to just TELL US! everyone figures that since Johnny is 43 that Jack is too! i dint think thats true. think hes in his 30's or sumthin

Chiki Mina
thanx ivebeendepped-i was close lol. Its just mr depp looks young and still has that boyish charm its hard to say his 43 lol wink
But aside from mr depps age---JACKS AGE. I always thought that he was 30-ish. then i wonder how old was he when he started working for beckett like i wonder how he was like as a tennager. I dunno theres so much to ask. I suppose norrie is about um 40?? just guessing

ivebeendepped43
Johnny doesnt lookk a day over 25. he is so fresh and ssexxi and lovely. he tries so hard not to b famous. he tries so hard NOT to be a heartthrob, but he cant help it!he will always be ssexxi and if i ever meet him, ill tell him that

mmoviejunkie
haha, he'd probably be like um...thank you?

ivebeendepped43
*singsong voice* i bet he'd bbbllluussshhh! and smile and then i would drop to the ground, having fainted cuz that smile is so ssexxi

Chiki Mina
my mom loves him lol thanx to her she 'introduced me to mr depp' when i was 5. i had a crush-hell a mayor crush but what attracted me more was his acting. LOL ok lets at least try to get back to the subject lol/

CaptinJackLover
me too, i absolutley fell in love with him cuz of his acting! but his looks dont hurt either! big grin lol

umm i think Jack is in his late 20's early 30'3...he cnat be tooo much older than Liz and Will

taurusbaby0509
I'd say Jack was in his mid-thirties at oldest. I hate to rest on the 'But it's Disney..." stuff again, but honestly I don't think Disney would write a storyline about a lust story more than 15-ish years sparation... Although we don't know how old Norrington is either. Damn lack of ages.

CaptinJackLover
well actually id say Jac and Norrington are about the same age andin the beginning of COTBP it seemed Norr was about 10 years older than Lizzy he looked like in his early 20's, so id say they are around 30ish

taurusbaby0509
That's what I've always thought. I wish they'd just tell us though. hahaha

CaptinJackLover
lol i know im very curious about there age

Chiki Mina
yea me too i wished they could tell us give us a little more hints. im jsut so curious about this u know. bc liz sees jack and shes like wow u know he looks good even with years of experience with life. i think liz is like us gurls with johnny. we just really dont care of johnnys age he doesnt look 43 and he will always look so damn good.

taurusbaby0509
It would make somethins easier, I think... haha
and I love your signature!

taurusbaby0509
Johnny just doesn't age. I mean really. In Nightmare on Elm Street, he was like 20something playing like a 16 years old. Amazing! haha not that they don't do that nowadays but sometimes its easier to tell. Johnny just doesn't age, like I said!

CaptinJackLover
yea is he too incredible sexy to age

Chiki Mina
"sigh" yea..AHE anyways lol. I wonder how jack was a child. do u think he possibly was like liz as a kid fascinates by pirates and looking for freedom..?
oh and thanx taurusbaby0509 about the signature if it was my signature u were talking about lool. if not it ok hehe

CaptinJackLover
ummm yeah i htink he was, cuz i dont think his life strated out as piarte....i think there was a certain event in his life that mad ehim want to live the life a pirate, like what happened with Liz i guess. Maybe thats why they get along so perfectly well. Cuz their past is so similar, and they can relate to one another even tho Liz has no idea of Jack's past she probably has a feeling of what happened, and thats why she is always saying she knows he is a good man, ya know?

Chiki Mina
yea their past were probably the same..they could relate to eachother so much..its so interesting.

CaptinJackLover
Yay! im smart! i got sumthing right! lol

Chiki Mina
lol captainjacklover. I think what jack is so interested about liz-to him that is, is that liz reminds him when he was a kid or at that early years (20-sih) when he was interested in freedom adn become a pirate. I think thats what makes her attracted to him. wink

ivebeendepped43
oooohhhhhhh. piratey! she LLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVS him!

Chiki Mina
and he luuuuuvsss her too hehe wink thats what makes mr sparrow sexier!! that hes in love!!

ivebeendepped43
..... wiv a girl! due to be married. betrothed! dividing him from her and her from him................would only be half as cruel as actually allowing them to be joined in holy matrimony, eh? sry couldnt resist!

Chiki Mina
LMAO love it miss ivebeendepped loool i know u couldnt resist :P bc jack is irresisteble!!

ivebeendepped43
i find myself doing that A LOT! i mean, when im talking to friends, not just on the comp.! my friends think im way strange and i just say "Thats interesting, thats very interesting"

Chiki Mina
well we are all strange wink im the type who reads alot and being too honest. I simply say whats on my mind lol.

ivebeendepped43
lol i like ur little thing under ur pic! under mr. depp's bed! im not under it, im in it! boo yah! ssexxiness!!

Chiki Mina
loool. Im just under mr depps bed waiting for the opportuen moment wink he doesnt notice what i do while hes sleeping stick out tongue

CaptinJackLover
hahaha i luv it too!!! soo funny!

ivebeendepped43
lol hhahahaha! nice! i like it! my location is "Making out with Johnny" but it doesnt show the second part cuz its too long. it say "possibly sleeping with him"

sailorleo
well anyone recgonize the lyrics in my sig?

ivebeendepped43
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wicked!!! i wanna c that so bad!!! i listen to that soundtrack 24/7!! ttthhhhheeeeyyyyy ccccaaalllllllll mmmeeeeee wonderful, so i am wonderful. my fav songs r popular and what is this feeling and dancing through life.

sailorleo
yay!!! somebody knows!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

ivebeendepped43
yea-yah! gosh i wanna c that!!! have u seen it?

sailorleo
um....i have a bootleg video of the original broadway cast

ivebeendepped43
cool. my friend saw it and she said it was awesome. its really hard to understand if u only have the soundtrack. my sis read the book

sailorleo
the book is WAAAYYY different than the musical tho...google wicked at video.google.com there should be the full musical there...

ivebeendepped43
wow really? ill totally chek it out!! i no, i heard. gosh, now u got that song stuck in my head! "who said it might be keen to build a town of green! and a wonderful road of yellow brick!"

sailorleo
sweet....

calypso
I think I read somewhere he is 35...Ialso read somewhere that he was a cartographer (maker of maps) with the East India Trading Co. and the is the ship he sailed for EITC was called the Wicked Wench. Cutler Beckett framed him for piracy when Jack would not transport slaves for EITC, branded Jack (and Jack did something to Beckett that won't wash off) and burned the Wicked Wench ... Jack went to Davy Jones and got him to bring the Wicked Wench back up and Jack renamed it Black Pearl...that being the debt owed to DJ in DMC...

Chiki Mina
really?? 35 hmm and a cartographer?? where u get that

Bwa Ha Ha
maybe the visual guide

evilm0nki3
what? i have the viual guide and i didnt see anything about that. wikipedia maybe?

he had the Pearl 13 years.....actually on the writers commentary, at the credits the writer explains the whole timeline...

Bwa Ha Ha
oh, the commentaries! *rushes off to hear commentaries*

Chiki Mina
crap...i really need to pay more attention..uhg!

Bwa Ha Ha
sometimes commentaries are fun and sometimes they're just SO boring

willofthewisp
I hear ya on that, bwa ha ha. Simpson commentaries just suck.

So we're putting the characters like this:
Jack: 35
Norrington: 35
Barbosa: 50s
Gibbs: 50s, 60s,
Will: 20
Liz: 20
Beckett: 35-45
Tia: who the hell knows
Gov. Swann: 50s
Mrs. Swann: probably died when Liz was 7, 8. Ooh, what if she died giving birth to another child, and Liz lost not only her mom but a sibling? No wonder Gov Swann is so protective of her.

Bwa Ha Ha
whoa, good theories, but I think gibbs is in his 60s

evilm0nki3
I think Barbossa is older... he looks really old at least...

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah

willofthewisp
Well, I was just thinking, poor nutrition, skin damage from the sun, constant wind blown in your face....I think pirates would age more rapidly than other people so people might look older than they actually were.

sailorleo
very true very true! i feel their pain *is sunburnt*

Chiki Mina
^^agree
im gonna go jack being 30-35. no more no less.

willofthewisp
I like that. 35 year old Jack. That only makes him about 14, 15 years older than Liz, which isn't too bad, especially not back then. Aw, 35 and head over heels in love. Makes him wish he lives to see 40.

Chiki Mina
that time age wasnt really important. there were women married to older men, but jack doesnt act like his old-the grumpy kind like norrie.

calypso
Ted said that Jack had the Pearl for 10 years in the commentaries of COTBP, but Davy Jones tells Jack you have been a Captain of the Pearl for 13 years...In the commentaries Ted also says that Jack had the compass for 10 years, but Tia Dalma said she had given it to him 7 years ago...so what to believe...I think T/T in the commentaries weren't sure of POTC II DMC, especially with Johnny...maybe some day, but not like it turned out...and they said that each of the trilogy can stand on it's own without a sequel...I don't believe that...We all fell for CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow and I don't think Disney was ready for that especially Ms. Jacobson who gave him such a bad time in the first one..

Chiki Mina
ok i think i got it
mr brabossa said to jack he had been captain of the pearl for 10 years ok fine..um um lets see
..shit...in dmc he said he was only captain for 2 years..so must means that liz will and jack havent seen eachother in 2 years..??i need to take a peice of paper and calculate lool im toasting my brain here.

ivebeendepped43
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.