Men who punch women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clap
Men who punch women,

Tough guys or just repressed homos?

TheKingofKINGS!
More like enraged steroid users. erm

T.M
Men who hit women should be strung up by their balls..

amity75
Men who punch women.

Should be shot.

d-fly_girl008
Men who punch women should die a horrible death.

clap
I think men who punch women are big pussies, but being killed?

Punishment doesn't exactly fit the crime.

d-fly_girl008
Okay, so maybe not die...

clap
Also, one other exception in my mind. I think men who hit their girlfriends/wives are scumsucking doucheballs. But I have seen some pretty irate women attacking men and throwing multiple punches without the men being physical at all.

In this case, the woman is asking to get hit and might deserve a slap or something to settle her down.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by clap
Also, one other exception in my mind. I think men who hit their girlfriends/wives are scumsucking doucheballs. But I have seen some pretty irate women attacking men and throwing multiple punches without the men being physical at all.

In this case, the woman is asking to get hit and might deserve a slap or something to settle her down. There's no such thing as a "doucheball."

clap
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There's no such thing as a "doucheball."

Yes there is. I invented it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I think men who punch women are big pussies, but being killed?

Punishment doesn't exactly fit the crime.

I saw my dad hit my mum when I was about 7...

There's no such thing as a "doucheball."
Flaiming

clap
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav

Are you saying she deserved it or something?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Are you saying she deserved it or something?

No, but it's really hard to put how I feel about my dad into words, he's still my dad though...but...well...I don't see him anyway...

((Try not to put words into people's mouths, nothing in my post could have gave the slightest idea that I felt it was justified.))

clap
I don't get it. This girl friend of mine came over the house one night all beaten up. Looked like she had been in a car wreck. Took hours of talking to her before she finally would say what happened. Turns out her piece of shit boyfriend had beat the crap out of her. Even after getting the smackdown, she didn't want me going over there and putting a hurting on this douche.

I was in a leg splint for three weeks because I sprained my knee kicking him over and over while he was down.

clap
((Try not to put words into people's mouths, nothing in my post could have gave the slightest idea that I felt it was justified.))

You never said he was wrong for doing it and he completely was. Uncalled for.

Grand_Moff_Gav
You never said he was wrong for doing it and he completely was. Uncalled for.

I never said anything...and for all you know, she tried to stab him...but he was just drunk...

clap
I never said anything...and for all you know, she tried to stab him...but he was just drunk...

So she maybe kinda deserved it then. No biggie, I'm not trying to piss you off. You just left a very open ended comment. Unclear stuff causes people to draw their own conclusions.

TheKingofKINGS!
Yes there is. I invented it. What is it? If it doesn't make sense, it can't exist.

Alfheim

Flaiming

I saw my Dad almost kill my mother when I was 16. He stopped beating her after I stoped him from doing it. My mother died last year and my father is still alive, there is no justice.

clap
What is it? If it doesn't make sense, it can't exist.

It's a squeezeable ball with a nozzle that's more ergonomic than a bag. I invented it for women with carpal tunnel and stinky vaginal tracts.

TheKingofKINGS!
It's a squeezeable ball with a nozzle that's more ergonomic than a bag. I invented it for women with carpal tunnel and stinky vaginal tracts. Is it an actual thing, or just a concept?

clap
Originally posted by Alfheim
I saw my Dad almost kill my mother when I was 16. He stopped beating her after I stoped him from doing it. My mother died last year and my father is still alive, there is no justice.

That sucks, man/woman. Sorry to hear that.

clap
Is it an actual thing, or just a concept?

Stop asking me business questions unless you've got some money to invest.

TheKingofKINGS!
Stop asking me business questions unless you've got some money to invest. Of course I've got money. Though, even if I didn't invest it in you, I could just make it, and call it my own, as you've told me exactly what it was.

clap
Of course I've got money. Though, even if I didn't invest it in you, I could just make it, and call it my own, as you've told me exactly what it was.

Paper route money won't cut it, buddy. And you have no clue on ergonomic science and design. My doucheball company would bankrupt yours on sheer quality along.

Roland
If a man beats up on a women he should be beaten severely.

Is the doucheball going to revolutionize womens hygene?

TheKingofKINGS!
Paper route money won't cut it, buddy. And you have no clue on ergonomic science and design. My doucheball company would bankrupt yours on sheer quality along.

A) I've never had a paper route.

B) You don't have a company. If you did, you wouldn't waste your time on KMC, being an egotistical hypocrite .

C) There's nothing different about it. It's basically a douche bag.

clap
Originally posted by Roland
If a man beats up on a women he should be beaten severely.

Is the doucheball going to revolutionize womens hygene?

It's going to be the next Segway.

Roland
I thought women didn't even like to douche as it is now? So I don't think you're product is going to be successful.

Quiero Mota
Men who punch women,

There's nothing wrong with a man keeping a woman in check...

clap
I thought women didn't even like to douche as it is now? So I don't think you're product is going to be successful.

This thread really isn't about the doucheball, but I plan on targeting older single women with my marketing campaign. They're desperate for a mate and should make for easy targets.

clap
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Well, we've heard plenty of the pro debate. Time now to hear from a con. wink

Alfheim

You should not have to do that.

Roland

You have to punch a women to keep her in check? What the f**k?

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm 97.8% sure he was joking.

In Fate's Hands
Yes there is. I invented it.

Then what does it mean?

clap
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Then what does it mean?

Learn to read a thread before your feet start typing.

Quiero Mota
You have to punch a women to keep her in check? What the f**k?

I don't. But I'm not opposed to men who do.

TheKingofKINGS!
Learn to read a thread before you feet start typing. Learn to read the rules before harrassing someone who asks a question.

Roland
I don't. But I'm not opposed to men who do.

It's good that you don't.

Alliance
If they're in a fight (as in physical)...people can effing hit whoever they want.

The real thing would to be a man and not fight.

~Da Rev~
More like enraged steroid users. erm

Lumanix
And what about women who beat up on men?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
OMG! Da Rev quoted me! *swoons*

BlackSunshine
men who hit women should be tied upside down from a tree and beat like a pinata with a wooden baseball bat.

Then again...if a woman puts herself in a mans place and hits him...yes she deserves to get hit right back.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Lumanix
And what about women who beat up on men? droolioOriginally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
OMG! Da Rev quoted me! *swoons* naughty

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
droolio naughty shifty

SelphieT
I don't think punching a male or female is okay.

~Da Rev~
What about the homosexuals? What about lesbian on lesbian boxing matches?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't think punching a male or female is okay.

Peace and Love,
Selphie

Recognize this?

SelphieT
Recognize this?

.....what?

Ultraman Baltan
It depends, actually. I mean, if the woman is like Cinderella's Step Mother, then it's fine with me. But if it's a woman like Lois Lane, you should go to hell.

Lumanix
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Then again...if a woman puts herself in a mans place and hits him...yes she deserves to get hit right back. ^^

-Tired Hiker-
I gave my friend Miriam an upper-cut about a month ago. I brought my hand up to scratch my face or something right when she bent down to pick something up or something, and my hand collided with her lip. She slapped me in the face for it, even after I apologized like crazy, she still slapped me, but I didn't complain since I felt kinda bad about it. And when she slapped me, it didn't even hurt, but I pretended it did so she'd feel satisfied.

SelphieT
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I gave my friend Miriam an upper-cut about a month ago. I brought my hand up to scratch my face or something right when she bent down to pick something up or something, and my hand collided with her lip. She slapped me in the face for it, even after I apologized like crazy, she still slapped me, but I didn't complain since I felt kinda bad about it. And when she slapped me, it didn't even hurt, but I pretended it did so she'd feel satisfied.

......woops........

Koala MeatPie
If its a Drunkard or a violent guy thats absolutly a bad thing.

But Look at it this way, Women ar equal to men. I wouldn't stop myself from hitting a woman if I would hit a guy for the same reason. before you say "Oh thats awfull you sexist", Whats exist is not hitting you, because that would regard you as "weak" or "fragile" Hitting you would be a sign of respect and equality.

Afterall, isn't that what all thye feminist thrive after? "Equality" ?

But I wouldn't hit anybody for nothing.

SelphieT
I would never want to be with a man who would hit me. I mean, why?

I mean, I can understand slapping a male or female after something HUGE like an affair or such, that could change your life, ya know? But I see no reason in BEATING a wife or husband, thats just ridiculous.

Man, if a person I'm with ever hits me, f*ck that shit, cause I wouldn't do anything where I would relatively deserve a slap in the face.

Roulette
Hmmm...I'm speaking generally here...but I think that men who beat up women are insecure. Some probably don't believe that they're good enough to keep a woman, so they resort to beating their wife/girlfriend, so they'll be too frightened to leave them.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Roulette
Hmmm...I'm speaking generally here...but I think that men who beat up women are insecure. Some probably don't believe that they're good enough to keep a woman, so they resort to beating their wife/girlfriend, so they'll be too frightened to leave them.

I was in a relationship like that for 5 years. Thankfully I met someone else who got me outta that hole.

Roulette
I was in a relationship like that for 5 years. Thankfully I met someone else who got me outta that hole.

sad I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

but, it's great that you're no longer in that situation smile

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Roulette
sad I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

but, it's great that you're no longer in that situation smile

yeah. I'm glad too. Thanks. I'm not sure what I was thinking staying with that as*hole for so long.

Roulette
That's oksmile

I understand....it's easy to get caught up in difficult situations like those.

Impediment
Men who beat women should be tied up and have their three piece set kicked repeatedly up into their abdomen until it looks like a vagina. Then slather BBQ sauce on their body and lock them in a room with a starving, rabid Pit Bull high on PCP. In my entire life, I've only hit one woman because she was ready to stab me with a steak knife (My ex-girlfriend) and I knocked her down with a punch to defend myself. I still felt awful afterwards.

RZA
Originally posted by Impediment
Men who beat women should be tied up and have their three piece set kicked repeatedly up into their abdomen until it looks like a vagina. Then slather BBQ sauce on their body and lock them in a room with a starving, rabid Pit Bull high on PCP.

Wow! dude. Don't hold back, c'mon open up and tell us how you really feel about it.

darthgoober
Beating a woman is NEVER justifiable. Hitting a woman in self defense is another matter entirely. But once you've stopped her aggression, I feel that you should back off, and let them walk away(or if they're stupid and get up and try it again, repeat process until they wise up). A guy shouldn't have to take all kind of shit just because he's a guy, but he shouldn't go looking vent his anger on someone who can't really fight back either.

justjakk
A) I've never had a paper route.

B) You don't have a company. If you did, you wouldn't waste your time on KMC, being an egotistical hypocrite .

C) There's nothing different about it. It's basically a douche bag. hey, we dont know KOK. he might be one of those high up guys who likes to pick on the little man. he might be able to buy you. evil bunny advice isnt the best thing, but evil bunnies dont mess with the man. we spit on his onion rings. bunny

Lord. Kadaj
Hmm i think its appalling however everyone at school thinks its cool lol that and camel toes... confused

Council#13
Men who punch women,

They're morons who try to make themselves feel better and try to get some control over the lives that they had so wasted.

clap
men who hit women should be tied upside down from a tree and beat like a pinata with a wooden baseball bat.

Then again...if a woman puts herself in a mans place and hits him...yes she deserves to get hit right back.

Exactly my point of view.

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
The accidental pimp slap. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.