PSA: Don't shave your nuts and go flying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clap
I recently shaved my nut sack/dick area and went on a 6 hour plane flight...I had to scratch my nuts so damn bad but couldn't because little kids were all around me. I didn't want to look like I was masturbating.

Don't shave your privates followed by an immediate plane flight

amity75
I've never shaved "down there" but I've shaved my chest before and was horrified to find that I have the nipples of a child.

clap
Originally posted by amity75
I've never shaved "down there" but I've shaved my chest before and was horrified to find that I have the nipples of a child.

Speaking of that, ever gone long distance running? A wet shirt rubbing back and forth on man nipples actually becomes very painful after a while. I wanted to cry my nips were hurting so bad.

A little tape that's not too sticky or some vaseline on the nips before running prevents this from happening.

TheKingofKINGS!
...What the f**k?...

clap
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
...What the f**k?...

It's all very true. One more thing on nut shaving, despite the general acceptance that clippers won't break the skin, this is not true of nut flesh. Loose skin can get between the tines and clipped quite easily. Caution is in order using clippers around the scrotal region.

amity75
Originally posted by clap
Speaking of that, ever gone long distance running? A wet shirt rubbing back and forth on man nipples actually becomes very painful after a while. I wanted to cry my nips were hurting so bad.

A little tape that's not too sticky or some vaseline on the nips before running prevents this from happening. Au contrare! I used to suffer from this problem when playing football till I found that the best deterrent is a polo mint taped over the nipple. Thus creating a "nipple shield" as it were.

The Pict
Au contrare! I used to suffer from this problem when playing football till I found that the best deterrent is a polo mint taped over the nipple. Thus creating a "nipple shield" as it were.

laughing

clap
You taped mints to your nipples? laughing out loud

I'm going to have to try that next time the woman comes over.

amity75
Seriously it works! My mate joined the army and they do it when they go on their long treks.

clap
I just use a little dab of vaseline. Keeps the tape from sticking to my nipple hair.

One more thing on the nut shaving, when you're done a little Gold Bond medicated powder on the boys helps the razor burn.

Barker
Au contrare! I used to suffer from this problem when playing football till I found that the best deterrent is a polo mint taped over the nipple. Thus creating a "nipple shield" as it were.
laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
I have never shaved my pubes. Never found any reason too.

masterkit
this thread makes me sick...clap...stop making threads no expression

Quiero Mota
I recently shaved my nut sack/dick area and went on a 6 hour plane flight...I had to scratch my nuts so damn bad but couldn't because little kids were all around me. I didn't want to look like I was masturbating.

^ What the f**k?

Don't shave your nuts period.

H. S. 6

laughing

Spideys Sister
A few notes...:
To this thread...:
laughing out loud

And to these posts...:Originally posted by clap

Don't shave your privates followed by an immediate plane flight Originally posted by clap
It's all very true. One more thing on nut shaving, despite the general acceptance that clippers won't break the skin, this is not true of nut flesh. Loose skin can get between the tines and clipped quite easily. Caution is in order using clippers around the scrotal region. Originally posted by amity75

Now my notes...:

Amity I'm shocked and slightly sickened. But mostly I'm just in my happy place reading this.

The smilies...:

no expression What the f**k? laughing
And my share...:

I TRY to shave but I'm just afraid of loosings some things so I usually just trim it to make it neat. smile

This has been a post by...: Spideys Sister . Thank you.

Leo.M

You don't shave right. stick out tongue I don't itch and I shave.

Draco69
I use Nair.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Leo.M
You don't shave right. stick out tongue I don't itch and I shave. What do you use?Originally posted by Draco69
I use Nair. That stuff smells like crap.

clap
Originally posted by Draco69
I use Nair.

I heard that stuff hurts on the genital region.

clap
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
^ What the f**k?

Don't shave your nuts period.

It ain't about the ghey. The girl asked me to and I'll do about anything to keep the BJs coming.

Council#13

shock This is rather inappropriate

Ronny

Don't shave your privates followed by an immediate plane flight Its itches? Whenever I shave my lady place it doesnt itch at all.. it used to when it was growing back... But not anymore.

Do you shave in the shower?

clap
Originally posted by Ronny
Its itches? Whenever I shave my lady place it doesnt itch at all.. it used to when it was growing back... But not anymore.

I think growing back is why it itches. Yeah, in the shower.

Ronny
Oh, I dont I shave dry. But my boyfriend shaves in the shower and he never complains about itching.. maybe its just your razor.. or maybe yeah it the growing back.

Have you shaved them before?

clap
Oh, I dont I shave dry. But my boyfriend shaves in the shower and he never complains about itching.. maybe its just your razor.. or maybe yeah it the growing back.

Have you shaved them before?

Trimmed but hadn't shaved completely before that time. It itched like a sumnabitch crowded up in coach. If I was flying first class I would've asked the stewardess for help.

Ronny
Trimmed but hadn't shaved completely before that time. It itched like a sumnabitch crowded up in coach. If I was flying first class I would've asked the stewardess for help. Bah, youll get used to it if you keep doing it them, it itched like a mother ****er when i started shaving my cooter, but after a while it went away and it hasnt really itched since. If you wear tight panties itll rub up on your bikini line if the stubbles there and itll itch.. but i dont think you have to worry about that.

Hans Moleman
Bah, youll get used to it if you keep doing it them, it itched like a mother ****er when i started shaving my cooter, but after a while it went away and it hasnt really itched since. If you wear tight panties itll rub up on your bikini line if the stubbles there and itll itch.. but i dont think you have to worry about that. droolio

CatDude
blink Under no circumstances are you to ever, and I mean EVER to mention anything to do with cutting/clipping/snipping/nicking/or pinching a nutsack again...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!

Excuse me, I have to go talk to myself now... mad

Ronny
Originally posted by CatDude
blink Under no circumstances are you to ever, and I mean EVER to mention anything to do with cutting/clipping/snipping/nicking/or pinching a nutsack again...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!

Excuse me, I have to go talk to myself now... mad With most girls, they wont suck on a hairy cock. He likes blow jobs, hes retty much required. I honestly prefur the hair on the top, i dont like it all bald, but i dont mind ball hair at all.

Alot of guys prefur to shave their balls due it humidity and shit.

clap
Bah, youll get used to it if you keep doing it them, it itched like a mother ****er when i started shaving my cooter, but after a while it went away and it hasnt really itched since. If you wear tight panties itll rub up on your bikini line if the stubbles there and itll itch.. but i dont think you have to worry about that.

My legs being pushed together on a crowded flight didn't give my boys any room to breathe. Made it worse than usual, kinda like your tight panties just not as sexy.

Hans Moleman
With most girls, they wont suck on a hairy cock. He likes blow jobs, hes retty much required. I honestly prefur the hair on the top, i dont like it all bald, but i dont mind ball hair at all.

Alot of guys prefur to shave their balls due it humidity and shit. Come again.

Ronny
My legs being pushed together on a crowded flight didn't give my boys any room to breathe. Made it worse than usual, kinda like your tight panties just not as sexy. that sounds terrible. How long did you say? 6 hours. geezie I'm so sorry laughing out loud

Ronny
Originally posted by Hans Moleman
Come again. Nah, the first time wore me out pretty good erm

CatDude
With most girls, they wont suck on a hairy cock. He likes blow jobs, hes retty much required. I honestly prefur the hair on the top, i dont like it all bald, but i dont mind ball hair at all.

Alot of guys prefur to shave their balls due it humidity and shit.

I happened to be very adept at keeping Duke and the Twins hair free, but the thought of the smallest 'nick' on the sack...shocking

Hans Moleman
Nah, the first time wore me out pretty good erm Is that Jared Leto?

clap
Nah, the first time wore me out pretty good erm

laughing out loud clap

clap
I happened to be very adept at keeping Duke and the Twins hair free, but the thought of the smallest 'nick' on the sack...shocking

The clippers gave my wrinkly crinkly bag o' skin something akin to a paper cut. Remarkably, no blood.

Lady Fianna
I happened to be very adept at keeping Duke and the Twins hair free, but the thought of the smallest 'nick' on the sack...shocking Duke and the Twins. lol

Mr. Sandman
Its itches? Whenever I shave my lady place it doesnt itch at all.. it used to when it was growing back... But not anymore.

You get hotter everytime you post.

...boyfriend...

Damn. Except that time.

Irwinsarmy
Anybody suffer from willnots?

clap
Originally posted by Irwinsarmy
Anybody suffer from willnots?

i'll bite. What's a willnot?

Irwinsarmy
Pieces of shit that get stuck in your bung hole hair; hence will not come out.

CatDude
Originally posted by Irwinsarmy
Pieces of shit that get stuck in your bung hole hair; hence will not come out.

Those are "dingleberries" or "Klingons"..., I myself call them "Teenagers"

smokin'

Irwinsarmy
Those are "dingleberries" or "Klingons"..., I myself call them "Teenagers"

smokin'

laughing

clap
Ahh, dingleberries, butt nuggets, turd magnets. Gotcha.

Who doesn't?

AKGunter
bunch a friggen pussys. I shave my sack with a pair of scissors and a skinning knife.

CatDude
Originally posted by AKGunter
bunch a friggen pussys. I shave my sack with a pair of scissors and a skinning knife.

...you sure that's just not a general cleaning after a nite with a Yeti...? cool

AKGunter
...you sure that's just not a general cleaning after a nite with a Yeti...? cool

Shut up cat humper.

Yes. embarrasment

Spideys Sister
Everyone who posted is banned. laughing out loud irony... smile

LethalFemme
*bans Spideys Sister*

Spideys Sister
*Bans LF back stick out tongue*

WrathfulDwarf
Locking this forever. Junk like this belong in the bottom of the garbage can.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.