Can someone please tell me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
what happens when Liz first opens the compass?

Jack is hiding infront of it right?

and then he appears and looks at it..and its facing him? but he thinks its telling Liz to go to the chest?

taurusbaby0509
I think at that moment she robably did actually want to find Will. She may have been denying anything shemight have thought she felt for Jack and at that exact moment in Tortuga, she wanted to find the chest to save Will.

Jacky Sparrow
So: Jack opens the compass and runs to the direction of his ship (mean the right side) then the compass goes around and end in that direction, during that jack looks from the left side on the compass and shouts to gibbs that they had their heading!

CaptinJackLover
well we dont know he runs off to her right and she looks down at it and then she looks to the right, im assuming thats where it pointed. but then he pops up on the other side really fast to see where it pointed

LovelyOne
lol i swear!! from the first time I saw the movie and the second time (when i was purposely looking out for it)

I'm so certain that he ran and hid in front of it and then he raises up once its settled thinking thats the way the chest is but its actually pointing at his location..

mmoviejunkie
i can tell you in a few hours for sure 'cause i'm going to go watch it right now!!!
eek! rolling on floor laughing rock pirate

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, it was his direction, like i said...and i'm convinced too, although everyone says she wants to find will...but i think her heart not...and not after that flirting!!!!!!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i can tell you in a few hours for sure 'cause i'm going to go watch it right now!!!
eek! rolling on floor laughing rock pirate

OH YAY!! thanks!! xxx

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, just watched it again, especially for you...and the compass points in the direction in which jack runs

(i don't know how he then came on the left side and then looked from the left)

CaptinJackLover
but if it was in his direction then how did they find Will....how did it not point to him and yet they still found him...it wouldnt make any sense...even hto i htought it pointed ti Jack also

LovelyOne
I even looked at it again on youtube before it was removed..and I was certain it pointed slap bang on him as he raised up..and it was just supposed to go over their heads and the audiences heads..

CaptinJackLover
i thought it pointed to him too but if it did then it would have moved again when jack popped up on the other side and they never wouldhave found will cuz it wouldve have been moving every time he went sumwhere different....sry if im ruining ur guys spirits...

Jacky Sparrow
no, it can't have popped because he was so fast that liz had no time to realize it...and when he invites her on his ship then she looks again on the compass and doesn't look very happy

CaptinJackLover
yes but he sees where it is pointing and its pointing form where he came...and it would have moved in that time if it was pointing to him

Chiki Mina
some one had mentioned this i cant remember who but who ever said this was right. I think the compass pinted to where the chest was bc liz wanted to help jack. Notice how shes all "ohh jack" when he tells her about the chest of davey jones and how it will help Will. im not sure what was going on through liz's head.
I also have question. When liz gave up on the compass when they arrived at the island and said "it doesnt bloddy work bla bla" she dropped the compass..when jack looked at the compass it pointed to liz..yet he found the chest..im so confused at that part..wat was exactly pointing too..?????

T.Maria
yeah i think it was supposed to go over peoples heads, until you watch it a second time.

It was deffo pointed at him tho when he raises up from beneath it...right?
The audience laugh because of the way he just appears...but on second viewing, it is more interesting because you realise that even then it was pointing at him...

But i dont think even elizabeth realised it was pointing at jack until Norrington had that whole speech and she got all flustered because someone had actually made her realise what it actually was that she felt for jack.

Jack is the adult relationship...will is that fluffy first love, but it never works out because you get on TOO well...a bit of friction is always the best thing for a relationship, and elizabeth deffinately feels that friction

CaptinJackLover
on the beach i want to htink its pointing to her, but it could jsut be a coincidence...its hard to tell

LovelyOne
It was pointing to the chest EVERY time we didnt see Liz look at it on screen lol..so yeah it pointed at him..the second I saw that i got so excited..from the very beginning it pointed at him..

it never pointed to will at all..it only pointed to the means of saving him

and I'm even suspicious at that..because Liz knew (from Jack and Gibbs) that if they dont find the chest..EVERY pirate will die..and who does she want most in this world??

A PIRATE according to the compass

Jacky Sparrow
so true!! one who shares my opinion!!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
on the beach i want to htink its pointing to her, but it could jsut be a coincidence...its hard to tell

i know wtf. I think the only possible way to find out if we get the dvd and go to the audio commentary or something. myabe theres a chance of them explaining about that part.
I dunno im having strong feelings about this jack liz thing and with good reasons!

CaptinJackLover
yeah me too! but they need to just give uis one HUGE hint so we dont have to keep thinking its never gonna happen....they keep confusing me with scenes like that taht are in the movie....

Chiki Mina
yea they litterally leave me dumb founded with me going"...uh..." so maybe some of our questions will be answered in the dvd..hopefully..OMG I CANT WAIT

Jacky Sparrow
only, at my time, 85 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
yea HOPEFULLY! i know im so excited too......well thety might not answer the questions cuz the 3rd film still wont be out yet an they dont want to ruinanything

LovelyOne
Ok wait so what happens lol..he runs around and sits infront of it..the compass settles on his location, he then peers over the top to look at it then he gets up and runs around to the other side of the compass??

this would mean that once the compass has settled on a location it doesnt move around once it has stuck there until the person looks at it again..

Chiki Mina
wait....what..
miss lovelyone talk to me like im slow bc iam lool
explain about the compass has settled yada or anybody explain again im confused!!

CaptinJackLover
ok he ha nds her the compass and opens it then he runs off to her right then she looks at it and looks to where it points (its points to where Jack has run) but then he pops up on the otherside and says Mr. Gibbs weve foundour heading

Chiki Mina
ok so...here we go again lol
the compass pointed to where jack was running..?

CaptinJackLover
yeah...but the n he popped up in the other direction....but it was still pointing from the way he ran from...so it couldnt have been pointing at him...

Bwa Ha Ha
that is kind of confusing

evilm0nki3
i think it was pointing at will, well the chest... she didnt know she wanted Jack yet..

Bwa Ha Ha
oh yeah, cuz she hadn't seen him for like, a year.

Chiki Mina
whatever...im so damn confused loool the compass could be pointing at jacks ass ofr all i care lol this is so confusing

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
i think it was pointing at will, well the chest... she didnt know she wanted Jack yet..

i agree with this and they only put Jack there to confuse us and keep us guessing wanting us to really want to see the third on or buy the dvd for answers
other wise how else would they have gotten to the chest?

though later after norrington points it out it is def. pointing to jack at this time

Chiki Mina
questin is:
Did the compass pointed to the chest bc liz wanted to help jack find will??
Or she wanted Will?

lovethemtigers
That is so true...maybe it's pointing to the chest cuz she wants to help Jack....In that first compass scene with Liz...I've watched it many, many times on youtube...he runs to the right towards the ship and that is where the camera shows it settles. Then all of a sudden he pops up to the other side.

Chiki Mina
oo so interesting it gives me the shivers lol but the good kind lol
i honestly can say that i really cannot wait for the dvd and of course pirates 3!!

blackpearl44
I can honestly say that also big grin lol

Chiki Mina
lol dvd will come in dec 5 and my b-day is 5 days later!! my mom wants to buy the dvd for my b-day!! i cannot wait and ill be 18!!gosh im old

evilm0nki3
im plannign on graduationg that day. or around that day. just cause its the day the dvd comes out...

(im homeschooled)

LovelyOne
I think it might have followed Jack because of that little one on one moment he had with her..she was totally taken in by him in that scene..ignoring everything..she clearlyy loved the attention she was getting there..

and every scene after that where Jack is really close to her..the compss points right at him lol

I have a feeling that it points and sticks to where Jack is..then he moves to the other side..I think that it points and once it has stuck it doesn't move..until its closed and opened again..IMO anyway..otherwise if it was pointing to Jack on the pearl an then he moved away I bet it wouldnt follow him once it had stuck..

oh I dont know..I just find it strange how when ever Jack is very touchy feely with her the compass starts to follow him or actually sticks on him..

Chiki Mina
aaa i wish u well!! hope ur graduation be a blast with a pirates dvd to top it all!!

evilm0nki3
thank you! lol ill be staying up all night watching commentaries when i get it.... all of you probably will hehe

ivebeendepped43
dude, im watchin the movie the minute i get home on the day it comes out and then watching the commetaries and then going through ALL the features! it'll take all day, but it'll b worth it!!!!

CaptinJackLover
me 2!!!! i cnat wait! im gona stay up as late as i have to to see everything!

ivebeendepped43
boo yah! PIRATE PARTY! speaking of, wheres that thread?

Chiki Mina
the first thing im gonna do is look at the blooper reel. I loved the pirates 1 bloopers i thought they were hillarious!! lol

Captain's Wench
hahah I'm going through bloopers first too!!!!

Chiki Mina
i wonder if theres a blooper in the kissing scene lol keira would prob mess up on purpose to get to kiss him again and again

ivebeendepped43
ggggggrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keira!!!!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
i wonder if theres a blooper in the kissing scene lol keira would prob mess up on purpose to get to kiss him again and again

probably! thats what i would do hehehe big grin

Chiki Mina
im jelous of keira but i dont hate her..there so many gurls who are so damn obsessed and really really hate keira its sick in a way

CaptinJackLover
yeah it is! i hate when girls *cough*IBD43*cough* do that! its so stupid! they dont even have GOOD reasons for disliking her

Chiki Mina
^^lmao

i know they dont have reasons at all for disliking her. its called ''acting'' sure keira loved the kiss i mean come on shes kissing johnny depp and orlando bloom which are 2 hot sexy actors!! but ppl are so obsessive really in hating her. such a waste of time i pitty the lil fools lol

T.Maria
i love keira !!!(in a none love way ofcourse) smile

and the one thing that strikes me about ALL of the actors within these films is that they are ALL really humble and dont have their heads up their own asses...

they seem like they genuinely are there because they WANT to be there making that movie..i mean...the stories you hear (like johnny and orlando mock fighting and johnny and orlando taking the piss outta keira because she was nominated for an oscar...) make it sound like they must have a blast...and i think that comes across on the screen because the actors seem to get along offscreen too....

sry im going OT ...carry on everyone smile

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
^^lmao

i know they dont have reasons at all for disliking her. its called ''acting'' sure keira loved the kiss i mean come on shes kissing johnny depp and orlando bloom which are 2 hot sexy actors!! but ppl are so obsessive really in hating her. such a waste of time i pitty the lil fools lol

LMAO!

yes i think we should all have pity on those fools...they dont know what they are thinking...they are most likely suffereing from some sort of mental illness and cant think of why they could ever hate her...they just THINK they do but they REALLY R TRULY love her (in a non lesbian way of course, that would jst be weird if it wwasnt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.