Pre Ret Con Beyonder Vs. THe Presence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It has been stated that the pre retcon beyonder is equal to DC's God. While I do not agree with this, many seem to think that I am getting owned inmy thinking of the Hierarchy of DC cosmics. Since There are few of us who actually even really think about DC cosmics, I want to see how many poeple think that the Pre Retcon beyonder can actually Beat or stalemate DC's God.

Broly92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It has been stated that the pre retcon beyonder is equal to DC's God. While I do not agree with this, many seem to think that I am getting owned inmy thinking of the Hierarchy of DC cosmics. Since There are few of us who actually even really think about DC cosmics, I want to see how many poeple think that the Pre Retcon beyonder can actually Beat or stalemate DC's God.
You either dislike marvel or like DC wayyyyyyyy tooo much! no expression

To keep making these threads

Mordum
The presence is god the beyonder is powerful but he aint god.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Broly92
You either dislike marvel or like DC wayyyyyyyy tooo much! no expression

To keep making these threads

I like both companies. But I won't keep being called names and I'm not gonna let people say i'm getting owned, when the person doing the owning is saying things like the beyonder is equal to dc's presence. How can he own me when he makes statements like that?

Broly92
I like both companies. But I won't keep being called names and I'm not gonna let people say i'm getting owned, when the person doing the owning is saying things like the beyonder is equal to dc's presence. How can he own me when he makes statements like that?
because pre rec. Beyonder did some sick stuff

nvrbeenwthagirl
because pre rec. Beyonder did some sick stuff

He did? what did he do on panel that someone in DC hasn't done or hasn't shown the power to do? ON Panel. And does this then make him equal to DC's God?

Broly92
He did? what did he do on panel that someone in DC hasn't done or hasn't shown the power to do? ON Panel. And does this then make him equal to DC's God?
I don't know, I tend to stay away from abstracts levels if possible and don't ask me ask Mr. Master

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know, I tend to stay away from abstracts levels if possible and don't ask me ask Mr. Master

Mr. master is as about as knowlegeable about DC cosmics as the Klan is about freind chicken and watermelon. He doesn't really know. He equates all DC cosmics on some marvel rating system. to which he subjectifies them to his logic.

Inhuman
Mr. master is as about as knowlegeable about DC cosmics as the Klan is about freind chicken and watermelon.

ermm no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now who was it that said the Pre Ret Con beyonder was the same power lvl as the Presence? Show us ur wisdom.

Draco69
Mr. master is as about as knowlegeable about DC cosmics as the Klan is about freind chicken and watermelon. He doesn't really know. He equates all DC cosmics on some marvel rating system. to which he subjectifies them to his logic.

I know its wrong to laugh about this but I did.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
I know its wrong to laugh about this but I did.....

Well he is the one who said that the beyonder was equal to the presence. That is truly laughable.

Validus
Everyone likes fried chicken! Everyone!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Everyone likes fried chicken! Everyone!

Yes, but i"m black, and we eat fried chicken 5 damn days a week. Sh*t. ever single family function we have has freid chicken as a main fare course.

Thanos_THOTU
Well he is the one who said that the beyonder was equal to the presence. That is truly laughable.
No, you disslike him becuase he make a fool out of you each time you argue, you're not really as smart as his arch-rival (GalacticStorm).
Now let's see:
GEB = Presence - in every aspect.
Presence haven't shown any feature at all.
Don't compare him with TOAA, because Presence is a fictional character.

Now statements:
Beyonder: Had the powers of the writers...
GEB: Have the same power as the Presence...

Now powerwise: We got to the conclution that Thanos w/ HoTU is weaker than- or equal to PR Beyonder (their vs threads)
And Thanos had the power of the supreme being.

At the time PR Beyonder was he was the most powerful being there was.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
No, you disslike him becuase he make a fool out of you each time you argue, you're not really as smart as his arch-rival (GalacticStorm).
Now let's see:

Now statements:

Now powerwise: We got to the conclution that Thanos w/ HoTU is weaker than- or equal to PR Beyonder (their vs threads)

At the time PR Beyonder was he was the most powerful being there was. i agree with this, but even though the presence is a fictional character he is responsible for all of creation, all of existance period....without him nothing would exist or ever have existed, not even the uncreated realm= "beyond realm"

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah but at that time: All relaity was a dream created by the Beyonder.
Wait are you talking Presence or TOAA.

galan7777777
Yeah but at that time: All relaity was a dream created by the Beyonder.
Wait are you talking Presence or TOAA. yes, but this wasnt revealed untill his retcon years later, and im talking about the presence since he is battleing beyonder

Skeets
Now let's see:

Now statements:

What the hell?
The Presence is the supreme being you can't question what it is.
The Presence can not be challenged what so ever.

Thanos_THOTU
The Presence is the being that created the DCU, Lucifer coppied his creation.
So basicly, Presence is the God of a universe (acording to Vertigo)
GEB was also universal, at least in feats and statements (it never said or showed that it could affect other timelines/realities/universes)

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
What the hell?
Agreed.

galan7777777
GEB was also universal, at least in feats and statements (it never said or showed that it could affect other timelines/realities/universes) ALL OF CREATION=universal?

Thanos_THOTU
What the hell?
GEB is his equal... He can be challanged... Because, GEB got defeated.
And Presence/Yawhew couldent do it alone.
Presence + swampthing > GEB = Presence > 100% Spectre
You can question his power.

Juntai
GEB was also universal, at least in feats and statements (it never said or showed that it could affect other timelines/realities/universes) Presence is God of all that is, whether you use the DC or Vertigo intepretation.
The Final Issue of Lucifer proves the omniverse for Vertigo.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by galan7777777
ALL OF CREATION=universal?
After IC DC was turned into a universe DCU.
Otherwise Lucifer would have coppied a Multi/Mega-verse.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Presence is God of all that is, whether you use the DC or Vertigo intepretation.
The Final Issue of Lucifer proves the omniverse for Vertigo.
*slap*
Use spoilers!

Juntai
You can question his power. Once again to reiterate, Vertigo title, not DC canon.
This particular thread is of DC's God.

galan7777777
After IC DC was turned into a universe DCU.
Otherwise Lucifer would have coppied a Multi/Mega-verse. this is untrue, lucifer could only shape the power that was contained within a very weak michael, which was enough to shape a universe

Thanos_THOTU
Once again to reiterate, Vertigo title, not DC canon.
This particular thread is of DC's God.
So Vertigo and DC have no connections, or do you mean that Vertigo isnt canon?

Skeets
You can question his power.
Again when has the GEB been defeated by Swamp thing?
So Vertigo and DC have no connections, or do you mean that Vertigo isnt canon?
Not with DC continuity.

Thanos_THOTU
this is untrue, lucifer could only shape the power that was contained within a very weak michael, which was enough to shape a universe
It never mentioned a universe, it said that he copied God's creation.
So if God made a universe, so would Lucifer have... Correct?

Juntai
So Vertigo and DC have no connections, or do you mean that Vertigo isnt canon? Vertigo is not DC canon, but elements of it are. Certainly the last couple of storyarcs prove the series to not be canon, as far as DC is concerned. For a single example without getting into too much detail -- Hell no longer exists. It was written out. Yet, Etrigan is a demon of hell.

Then if you read the first few storyarcs of Green Arrow- you can see a moment happening in them, that happened in a Sandman title. Likewise Lucifer has appeared in a Spectre v 3 title.

Its really give and take, up to interpretation, but as a general rule... VERTIGO is NOT DC canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Not with DC continuity.

The DCU is still a multiverse. There is the wildstorm universe, the DCU, and the Vertigo universe.

galan7777777
So if God made a universe, so would Lucifer have... Correct? actually it mentions lucifer making a universe several times, and it never says that gods power stops within the bounds of a single universe, it says he is the being responsible for ALL OF CREATION

Thanos_THOTU
I't better to read the Vertigo series yourself and you will find out.
If you don't read them, don't quote/reply on a topic thats about them.

Juntai
So if God made a universe, so would Lucifer have... Correct? And Yahwehs creation was an infinitely overlapping multiverse. So . ..

Skeets
I't better to read the Vertigo series yourself and you will find out.
If you don't read them, don't quote/reply on a topic thats about them.
Nice retort.You already told me that you yourself haven't even read the book..... roll eyes (sarcastic) You heard it on another site...laughing out loud

And this is DC's God in the thread so try again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The DCU is still a multiverse. The only thing that is gone is all the alternate time lines of the main DCU. There are still different realities. Or how do you explain the 5th Dimension? It doesn't exist with in the Main DCU universe. Neither does the fourth world.

Juntai
actually it mentions lucifer making a universe several times, and it never says that gods power stops within the bounds of a single universe, it says he is the being responsible for ALL OF CREATION That's because all things are creations of Yahweh... All creation extends from him and his create. He is the center of existence. Lucifer can go create and destroy all he wants to, but he does so as a creation of Yahweh, so to as an extension of Yahweh. The series discusses this idea several times.

galan7777777
That's because all things are creations of Yahweh... All creation extends from him and his create. He is the center of existence. Lucifer can go create and destroy all he wants to, but he does so as a creation of Yahweh, so to as an extension of Yahweh. The series discusses this idea several times. yeah, i know....i was making that point to thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
THe presence would b*tch Slap the beyonder for even being so presumptious.

Thanos_THOTU
Nice retort.You already told me that you yourself haven't even read the book..... roll eyes (sarcastic) You heard it on another site...laughing out loud

And this is DC's God in the thread so try again.
I have started reading Vertigo... And I am fully aware of the GEB.
Your ignorance will be your downfall like it was in this case.
It's funny, If I said that I havent read a single Vertigo issue 2 years ago, and would quote something like this now, you still think I havent changed. The only one you think about is yourself.

Thanos_THOTU
THe presence would b*tch Slap the beyonder for even being so presumptious.
Based on what, your poor imagination?

Juntai
Anyways, hope I cleared a few things up for you guys.

Juntai
Based on what, your poor imagination? Because The Presence is supreme, and the Beyonder, while powerful, was not. Can you retort to either of these facts?

Skeets
I have started reading Vertigo... And I am fully aware of the GEB.
Your ignorance will be your downfall like it was in this case.
It's funny, If I said that I havent read a single Vertigo issue 2 years ago, and would quote something like this now, you still think I havent changed. The only one you think about is yourself.

What the hell are you talking about? I simply asked when did Swamp thing beat the GEB and you come with this garbage.You have yet to give me an issue number or scan.

Again this is DC's God that's in the thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because The Presence is supreme, and the Beyonder, while powerful, was not. Can you retort to either of these facts?

There is nothing beyond Supreme. The Presence is the Ultimate in Supreme. his Power has no limits. He can give and take away at any time he pleases. He could turn the beyonder into little red riding hood if it pleased him. He could have Micheal and the Spectre beat the Tar out of the beyonder if it so pleased him. There is nothing beyond Divine Supremecy.

Thanos_THOTU
What the hell are you talking about? I simply asked when did Swamp thing beat the GEB and you come with this garbage.You have yet to give me an issue number or scan.

Again this is DC's God that's in the thread.
So, your saying that he have more power than Thanos HOTU?

Thanos_THOTU
Because The Presence is supreme, and the Beyonder, while powerful, was not. Can you retort to either of these facts?
Everyone agreed that Beyonder was the supreme embloiment of power

Skeets
So, your saying that he have more power than Thanos HOTU?
what are you talking about?When did I even mention Thanos?
Beyonder wasn't the Supreme being he wasn't all knowing nor did he create all existence.

galan7777777
So, your saying that he have more power than Thanos HOTU? at least equally as powerful, but with the knowledge to use his power

galan7777777
Everyone agreed that Beyonder was the supreme embloiment of power but beyonder was never compared to god

Thanos_THOTU
at least equally as powerful, but with the knowledge to use his power I quote for both of you:
So can Thanos use this power to gain the omni-sience?
He could do anything correct, giving himself Omnisience would be a piece of cake.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I quote for both of you:
He could do anything correct, giving himself Omnisience would be a piece of cake.

Did he give himself Omnisience?

Thanos_THOTU
but beyonder was never compared to god
1, He made the Multi-verse up.
2, He was everything inside it, and outside it, remember Thanos: I am bond to everything
3, He had no equal.

So... How to better describe God?

Thanos_THOTU
Did he give himself Omnisience?
Short periods he was omnisient. Yes.

galan7777777
I quote for both of you:
He could do anything correct, giving himself Omnisience would be a piece of cake. have u actually ever truly read that series, because if u had, then u would know that thanos was basically set up by TOAA, all of the things he did were preordained, and the point is he never gained omniscents, not once did he have knowledge of all that was

Thanos_THOTU
at least equally as powerful, but with the knowledge to use his power
I was refering to Beyonder...

galan7777777
well u have to look at the fact that all that has or will ever happened is already known to the presence, it is him that allows the uncreated realms to even exist

darthgoober
Ok, now I have NEVER agreed that the Beyonder is Supreme. A badass, absolutly, but supreme in no way shape or form. And when was it stated that he made the multiverse up? I'll need a scan to understand that.

Thanos_THOTU
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderisthelivingsupreme4cq.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok, now I have NEVER agreed that the Beyonder is Supreme. A badass, absolutly, but supreme in no way shape or form. And when was it stated that he made the multiverse up? I'll need a scan to understand that. i think he was talking about post retcon beyonder, when he was revealed to be part of the universe, not multiverse

Thanos_THOTU
i think he was talking about post retcon beyonder, when he was revealed to be part of the universe, not multiverse
No I was refering to the scan Mr. M posted up where it said that All reality was a dream created by Beyonder.

galan7777777
No I was refering to the scan Mr. M posted up where it said that All reality was a dream created by Beyonder. but that was post retcon beyonder correct? if so it cant be used in this pre retcon beyonder thread

nvrbeenwthagirl
The beyonder was not any where near God's power lvl. He even stated that he put a good portion of his power in the cup that killed death. God would have no problem making every single thing in the universe immortal. It wouldn't even dent his power. The beyonder looses this fight badly.

Thanos_THOTU
but that was post retcon beyonder correct? if so it cant be used in this pre retcon beyonder thread
No... It was Pre-retcon Beyonder, it was used in he and MM agaisnt the Omniverses.

galan7777777
yes it was said beyonder is millions of times more powerful blah, blah, blah...... but even that dosent compare to the infinate power of god

Thanos_THOTU
The beyonder was not any where near God's power lvl. He even stated that he put a good portion of his power in the cup that killed death. God would have no problem making every single thing in the universe immortal. It wouldn't even dent his power. The beyonder looses this fight badly.
Limits are relative:
Presence + Swapthing > GEB = Presence
Presence isnt truley omnipotent.

galan7777777
No... It was Pre-retcon Beyonder, it was used in he and MM agaisnt the Omniverses. well if so then i apologize, but still their powers arent infinite

Thanos_THOTU
yes it was said beyonder is millions of times more powerful blah, blah, blah...... but even that dosent compare to the infinate power of god
I was refering to the post when Beyonder said that all reality was a dream created by him, read the thread again.

He was just "millions" because Molecule man was inside it.
They are almost at the same level.

Thanos_THOTU
well if so then i apologize, but still their powers arent infinite
Why?

galan7777777
I was refering to the post when Beyonder said that all reality was a dream created by him, read the thread again.

He was just "millions" because Molecule man was inside it.
They are almost at the same level. ok, even if the beyonder is trillions of times more powerful then the multiverse combined........ what is that to infinite? im not doubting what the beyonder can do, he was badass, but he was not god

Thanos_THOTU
ok, even if the beyonder is trillions of times more powerful then the multiverse combined........ what is that to infinite? im not doubting what the beyonder can do, he was badass, but he was not god
You must understand the difference between: releasing powers millions of times all the other foreces in the Multi-verse combinded and being omni-potent.
Molecule man and Beyonder had access to the same power source, just that Beyonder could use the source (beyond-realm) to it's full potential.

Beyonder was everything inside and outside the Multi-verse, there is nothing more left.
Besides a universe alone is infinite.

darthgoober
No... It was Pre-retcon Beyonder, it was used in he and MM agaisnt the Omniverses.
Wait are you talking about the one where he says "I might have just dreamed all this up"? Cause that's far from proof. Even HE wasn't sure about that.

galan7777777
You must understand the difference between: releasing powers millions of times all the other foreces in the Multi-verse combinded and being omni-potent.
Molecule man and Beyonder had access to the same power source, just that Beyonder could use the source (beyond-realm) to it's full potential.

Beyonder was everything inside and outside the Multi-verse, there is nothing more left.
Besides a universe alone is infinite. as long as the beyonder existed in the multiverse (including the beyond realms) he was part of gods creation, part of gods plan.....and a universe has infinite power? so u think that a single eternity's power is infinite?

Thanos_THOTU
as long as the beyonder existed in the multiverse (including the beyond realms) he was part of gods creation, part of gods plan.....and a universe has infinite power? so u think that a single eternity's power is infinite?
There was not actually a "God" back than...

Thanos_THOTU
as long as the beyonder existed in the multiverse (including the beyond realms) he was part of gods creation, part of gods plan.....and a universe has infinite power? so u think that a single eternity's power is infinite?
Yes it's stated that Eternity have infinite power.

galan7777777
There was not actually a "God" back than... well in these hypothetical threads, we have to assume there would be a god back then or else how could we compare them

galan7777777
Yes it's stated that Eternity have infinite power. and multi-eternity may be infinate, but a single eternity clearly isnt..... if there is anything whos power is greater then a certain character, then that being does not possess infinate power

darthgoober
There was not actually a "God" back than...
eek! Wait now how does that work? Because I'm pretty sure there have been people in comics refering to God for a while now.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
eek! Wait now how does that work? Because I'm pretty sure there have been people in comics refering to God for a while now. yeah, here is a woman from the beyonder series asking god to save her...... hmmmm confused
http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondervsnm1nu2.jpg

Skeets
How is god not omnipotent?...laughing out loud

Mr Master
Stalemate

nvrbeenwthagirl
God creates 3 beyonders and they beat the crap out of the beyonder. It's all with in God's power to do so. But the beyonder cannot create another God.

sexyking
Now let's see:

Now statements:

rolling on floor laughing Quotes like this are truly moronic it makes one ponder if guys like this are trolls. Beyonder is not beating the presence and his neither his equal whats wrong with some people here dam.

sexyking
Originally posted by Mr Master
Stalemate

roll eyes (sarcastic) Would you say he stalemates TOAA?

Mr Master
It's all with in God's power to do so. But the beyonder cannot create another God.

Beyonder makes Dazzler a few Million times more powerful than the Multi-verse
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5791/d1xm9.th.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6125/d2bo2.th.jpg

Not just God, but beyond that.

Mr Master
Originally posted by sexyking
Would you say he stalemates TOAA?

In Power?

Yes.

In Omniscience?

No.

Beyonder is above THOTU in Power though.

rotiart
I don't understand. Everyone should be like me. See a thread started by Neverbeenwithagirl... and walk the hell away. He never backs up any of his bogus statements with issues. quotes. scans. anything. Its just his idealistic fanboyism.

But in anycase. 2nd level calculus is hard.

Solving for Integrals >>>> Presence.

sexyking
In Power?

Yes.

In Omniscience?

No.

Beyonder is above THOTU in Power though.

So what your saying is the presence isn't omniscience but TOAA is?

Since you stated its a stalemate you must think the presence isn't omniscience, since you think they are equal in power which i think is complete bullsh.., if beings of equal power fought i can guarantee you the one who is omniscience would come out on top. Please clarify all this is a little confusing?

Mr Master
But the beyonder cannot create another God.

LT is more powerful than Gods (ain't talking about Odin either)

Infinity Gauntlet made Thanos GOD
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

Infinity Gauntlet made Warlock GOD too,
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg

NOT LIKE GOD.....God

LT represents He who is Above Gods
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

And LT himself, is Above Gods

Warlock Obliterates the hierarchy of representitives, except for LT ofcourse.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

With a gesture LT STOPS the IG ATTACK and RECREATES the Abstracts
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

LT Bio
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4400/ltbio6iyag7.th.jpg

Bio highlight
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire Multiverse
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg
This would cause a MULTIVERSAL INBALANCE,

And this is what LT was created for, to step in when NO one else can fix it
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg
The Living Tribunal did NOTHING!!!

Beyonder > LT > Gods

Beyonder > Gods

sexyking

Since you stated its a stalemate you must think the presence isn't omniscience, since you think they are equal in power which i think is complete bullsh.., if beings of equal power fought i can guarantee you the one who is omniscience would come out on top. Please clarify all this is a little confusing? whistle

Mr Master

No.

if beings of equal power fought i can guarantee you the one who is omniscience would come out on top. Please clarify all this is a little confusing?

I wouldn't guarantee that at all.

If that were true, Captain Marvel would never lose within the 616 Universe.

Captain Marvel has FULL knowledge of the Universe
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9711/cmandeonft2.th.jpg

Captain Marvel shares a Oneness with ALL THINGS
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6770/cm1ce5.th.jpg

Captain Marvel is ONE with the Universe
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9307/cm2fw3.th.jpg

That's right, Captain Marvel has been Universally Omniscient since the late 70's, and believe me he's lost battles against characters that were FAR from omniscient.

Since you stated its a stalemate you must think the presence isn't omniscience, since you think they are equal in power

I'll clarify myself,

TOAA = Presence

Beyonder = TOAA in Power, NOT Omniscience.

Beyonder = The Presence in Power, NOT Omniscience.

Beyonder, the most powerful character ever created by Marvel
Presence, the most powerful character in DC

Juntai
LT is more powerful than Gods (ain't talking about Odin either)

Infinity Gauntlet made Thanos GOD
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

Infinity Gauntlet made Warlock GOD too,
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg

NOT LIKE GOD.....God

LT represents He who is Above Gods
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

And LT himself, is Above Gods

Warlock Obliterates the hierarchy of representitives, except for LT ofcourse.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

With a gesture LT STOPS the IG ATTACK and RECREATES the Abstracts
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

LT Bio
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4400/ltbio6iyag7.th.jpg

Bio highlight
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg

This would cause a MULTIVERSAL INBALANCE,

And this is what LT was created for, to step in when NO one else can fix it
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg
The Living Tribunal did NOTHING!!!

Beyonder > LT > Gods

Beyonder > Gods Wait a minute, are you trying to say the Living Tribunal is above The Presence now?
lololol.

While you're using all this speculative bullshit, why don't we just pull up the millions of times Superman was compared to God and called the most powerful being on the space/time continuum?

Juntai

I'll clarify myself,

TOAA = Presence

Presence, the most powerful character in DC The Presence is not a character. It is the source of everything.

And Beyonder hasbeen proven a farce, but during the short timespan at face value, sure I could agree with that.

galan7777777
The Presence is not a character. It is the source of everything. yahweh has been protrayed, does he not equal the presence

Juntai
yahweh has been protrayed, does he not equal the presence Yahweh is a Vertigo character.

Superherovandal
okay there is nothing equal to god. except GEB in DCU but thats it. Beyonder is no more equal to Yahweh than LT is. Sure he is powerful but if he was so powerful why was he able to be retconned?Huh? IN both universes you don't retcon Supreme Being but you can to all else. So just by being retconned he is shown not to be equal to Yahweh in any shape or form.

Mr Master
Wait a minute, are you trying to say the Living Tribunal is above The Presence now? lololol

I never said that or implied, next time read my post carefully and don't be so quick to snap your mouth.

sorry...the "lololol" got to me, considering you were wrong.

While you're using all this speculative bullshit,

Come on Jun, your better than this.

why don't we just pull up the millions of times Superman was compared to God and called the most powerful being on the space/time continuum?

I'll answer this with your own quote:
While you're using all this speculative bullshit,

ps.

Didn't know Superman became a Universe before.

Didn't know Superman COMPLETELY Overpowered a blast of Energy that Erases Multi-verses

Didn't know Superman could ONLY be defeated by the second most powerful being in the Omni-verse.

sexyking
No.

I wouldn't guarantee that at all.

If that were true, Captain Marvel would never lose within the 616 Universe.

Captain Marvel has FULL knowledge of the Universe
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9711/cmandeonft2.th.jpg

Captain Marvel shares a Oneness with ALL THINGS
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6770/cm1ce5.th.jpg

Captain Marvel is ONE with the Universe
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9307/cm2fw3.th.jpg

That's right, Captain Marvel has been Universally Omniscient since the late 70's, and believe me he's lost battles against characters that were FAR from omniscient.

I'll clarify myself,

TOAA = Presence

Presence, the most powerful character in DC

Yes But captain Mar-vel isnt supreme in power is he.Anyway i still disagree that the beyonder is equal in power to the presence or TOAA.

Juntai
I never said that or implied, next time read my post carefully and don't be so quick to snap your mouth.

sorry...the "lololol" got to me, considering you were wrong.

Come on Jun, your better than this.

I'll answer this with your own quote:

ps.

Didn't know Superman became a Universe before.

Didn't know Superman COMPLETELY Overpowered a blast of Energy that Erases Multi-verses

Didn't know Superman could ONLY be defeated by second most powerful being in the Omni-verse. Given the person you were quoting, it did indeed seem you were saying that, I was asking to make sure, then laughing at the very idea.

Speculation is speculation on any level.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Sure he is powerful but if he was so powerful why was he able to be retconned?Huh?

Able?

What's going to stop executive decisions in a comic book company.

He was retconned because he was TOO POWERFUL...

IN both universes you don't retcon Supreme Being but you can to all else.

Well TOAA didn't even exist when pre-Beyonder was around.

WHO do you think the Supreme Being was?

Beyonder is the Living Embodiment of Supreme Power
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9875/beyonderisthelivingsupreme4cq.th.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8738/beyonderisthelivingsupreme24gz.th.jpg

Just like the Omniverse is everything in Marvel Now.

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

Beyonder was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

And apparently EVERYTHING INSIDE the Multi-verse aswell.
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8379/beyonderisrealitydw2.th.jpg

Dr Strange's take on it.
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2518/dstrangeonbeyonderqu5.th.jpg
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2931/dstrangeonbeyonder2pu4.th.jpg

So just by being retconned he is shown not to be equal to Yahweh in any shape or form.

laughing out loud

Mr Master
Yes But captain Mar-vel isnt supreme in power is he.

You said Omniscience defeats NON-Omniscience, you were wrong.

Anyway i still disagree that the beyonder is equal in power to the presence or TOAA.

I answer your question appropiately and correctly, and you give me, "Anyway i still disagree"... confused

sexyking
You said Omniscience defeats NON-Omniscience, you were wrong.

I answer your question appropiately and correctly, and you give me, "Anyway i still disagree"... confused

No i said two beings of supreme power and ones ominiscience while the other isnt. The one with the supreme power and ominiscience wins. Yes you answered my questions but do you believe that due to the fact in you answering them thats going to sway my opinion. I just dont see the beyonder stalemating the presense and that isnt going to change no matter how much scans you put up.

sexyking
DP

Mr Master
Speculation is speculation on any level.

If you say so,

but comparing Superman to the IG on any level, calls for speculation on the author of said comments.

Mr Master
I just dont see the beyonder stalemating the presense and that isnt going to change no matter how much scans you put up.

As you wish.

Just wish you had one scan of what this Presence is capable of.

Or does the title define his feats?

Atleast we saw TOAA's power in action.

Skeets
As you wish.

Atleast we saw TOAA's power in action.
What the Presence is capable of?Just pick up a random New gods or Spectre Book and you'll see.

Juntai
As you wish.

Atleast we saw TOAA's power in action. By issue 27 of Spectre volume 4, Hal/Spectre tapping a piece of Gods whole was portrayed as greater than all creation, so much that he was able to guide the destiny of all realities and every being in them.

Mr Master
By issue 27 of Spectre volume 4, Hal/Spectre tapping a piece of Gods whole was portrayed as greater than all creation,

I have the Spectre collection,

I recently began opening the pages, I will continue to learn more about the Spectre.

On another note:

If a piece of the Presence is greater than all creation, what's the deal with this "Full Powered Spectre," I heard he equaled the Presence.

Spectre will never need to be Full Powered if a piece of Presence is more than all.

Or is it this piece that makes him "Full Powered"?

so much that he was able to guide the destiny of all realities and every being in them.

Like so Beyonder nearly shattered the entire Timestream and ALL that came before it.
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2576/beyondercouldshatterthetimestreamzx6.th.jpg
You know what this means right?

ALL the Events through out Marvel's History, would have been ERASED.

This isn't speculation, Reed is speaking definitively, ONE thought necessary from the Beyonder, and Marvel, goes by by.

Juntai
I have the Spectre collection,

I recently began opening the pages, I will continue to learn more about the Spectre.

On another note:

If a piece of the Presence is greater than all creation, what's the deal with this "Full Powered Spectre," I heard he equaled the Presence.

Spectre will never need to be Full Powered if a piece of Presence is more than all.

Or is it this piece that makes him "Full Powered"?

Like so Beyonder nearly shattered the entire Timestream and ALL that came before it.
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2576/beyondercouldshatterthetimestreamzx6.th.jpg
You know what this means right?

ALL the Events through out Marvel's History, would have been ERASED.

This isn't speculation, Reed is speaking definitively, ONE thought necessary from the Beyonder, and Marvel, goes by by. Which Spectre collection? There's multiple volumes and many tie ins and tons of stories outside of those.

Most people don't know what they're talking about concerning Spectre. That's how stuff like "full powered" Spectre comes along. Spectre, the character as a whole, is a human soul tied to a piece of God. I take it as Spectre using his high end showings, but for some reason people believe he needs permission to act against anything.

And Spectre has destroyed and recreated DC more than once already.

But Spectre isn't the object of this thread.

I was merely giving a vantage point on a piece of the supreme being is greater than all of creation.

Lord Urizen
God creates 3 beyonders and they beat the crap out of the beyonder. It's all with in God's power to do so. But the beyonder cannot create another God.

Which God are you talking about ? The Presence from the actual comic book series (who has never been shown to put up a feat such as that), or the God that you personally worship ?

If you speak of the latter, then please don't include your religious bias into this...give comic book fact, not personal bullshit....you DC fans seriously do not know how to argue....

Lord Urizen
I was merely giving a vantage point on a piece of the supreme being is greater than all of creation.

So is Pre-Retconned Beyonder....

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
So is Pre-Retconned Beyonder.... Not in the same sense. Beyonder wasn't guiding the destiny all realities and every being and soul in them. And that was just with a piece of the whole.

Lord Urizen
and multi-eternity may be infinate, but a single eternity clearly isnt..... if there is anything whos power is greater then a certain character, then that being does not possess infinate power

Multi Eternity is Infinite

Pre Retconned Beyonder is superior to Multi Eternity

Get your Facts straight bro...

Lord Urizen
Not in the same sense. Beyonder wasn't guiding all realities and every being and soul in them. And that was just with a piece of the whole.

No, because he didn't care too...

If Yahweh IS infact the Presence, then he is limitted simply by the fact that he admitted to Lucifer that even he is shaped by forces external to himself.

Forces external to himself, meaning FORCES that are NOT a part of him...therefore strongly implying that he and his creation is not the only one that exists....that there are those forces independent of and beyond even himself. Lucifer last issue....

The fact that Yahweh Abandoned his creation, and left Hell as a place for his rejected failed creations, means right there that he in fact DID NOT GUIDE all realities and every being as a whole, because if that were the case no one would end up in Hell, and he would have never abandoned his creation.

On top of that, Juntai, consider that Yahweh made "practice" creations before he finally made the current creation that Elaine took over. Again, only another example of how flawed, imperfect, and truly limitted this seemingly omnipotent force is...

In no way superior to Beyonder... no

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
No, because he didn't care too...

If Yahweh IS infact the Presence, then he is limitted simply by the fact that he admitted to Lucifer that even he is shaped by forces external to himself.

Forces external to himself, meaning FORCES that are NOT a part of him...therefore strongly implying that he and his creation is not the only one that exists....that there are those forces independent of and beyond even himself. Lucifer last issue....

The fact that Yahweh Abandoned his creation, and left Hell as a place for his rejected failed creations, means right there that he in fact DID NOT GUIDE all realities and every being as a whole, because if that were the case no one would end up in Hell, and he would have never abandoned his creation.

On top of that, Juntai, consider that Yahweh made "practice" creations before he finally made the current creation that Elaine took over. Again, only another example of how flawed, imperfect, and truly limitted this seemingly omnipotent force is...

In no way superior to Beyonder... no You're confusing Vertigo and DC comics again.

Mr Master
Not in the same sense. Beyonder wasn't guiding the destiny all realities and every being and soul in them. And that was just with a piece of the whole.

Actually Beyonder was One with all the Reality that existed in Marvel
Everything was guided by him.

Beyonder also created a Universe from scratch, roughly 22 Quintillion times Bigger/Greater than our own, on panel.

22 Quintillion = 22,000 Quadrillions

Juntai
Actually Beyonder was One with all the Reality that existed in Marvel
Everything was guided by him.

Beyonder also created a Universe from scratch, roughly 22 Quintillion times Bigger/Greater than our own, on panel.

22 Quintillion = 22,000 Quadrillions He was speculating in that scan, and we know he's far from omniscient. But I will say he could give cows wings, probably. However, that is still a lot different than actually doing what Spectre was.

Mr Master
He was speculating in that scan, and we know he's far from omniscient.

Please,

Can you point out to me where the speculation is?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8689/bob1.th.jpg
"Everything is, what I say it is"

that is still a lot different than actually doing what Spectre was.

Spectre guided all reality in DC, Beyonder controls all reality in Marvel.

Difference?

Juntai
Please,

Can you point out to me where the speculation is?

"Everything is, what I say it is"

Spectre guided all reality in DC, Beyonder controls all reality in Marvel.

Difference? The speculation is easily identified in the 'maybe's and 'might's of the scan.

In the scan, he indentifies the ability to change elements of reality in that scan. Nothing more. He then makes the connection if its so easy for him to change things, 'maybe' its all his creation. Spectre was definitively describing guilding all realities and all beings in them at once while holding creation in his hand, off a piece of The Presence's power.

Mr Master
The speculation is easily identified in the 'maybe's and 'might's of the scan.

No doubt.

But where do you see 'maybe's and 'might's?

In the scan, he indentifies the ability to change elements of reality in that scan. Nothing more.

"elements of reality"....."Nothing more"?

So "EVERYTHING is, what I say it is" (as the scan says) = "elements of reality"

Got it.

He then makes the connection if its so easy for him to change things, 'maybe' its all his creation.

Perhaps this scan is less murky for you:
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1592/b3rd6.th.jpg
"I. who utterly dictate ALL Reality"

Spectre was definitively describing guilding all realities and all beings in them at once while holding creation in his hand, off a piece of The Presence's power.

Many descriptions of the Beyonder, difficult to except for some though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They beyonder was never shown as having power over things that are supernatural. Like souls. Or actual Destinies. he could shape reality to his whim, but he couldn't control destiny. He wasn't omnicient. He wasn't even omnipresent. The beyonder had an actual power limit. He was described as millions of times more powerful than the marvel multiverse. NO matter how powerful that is, it's a number. and that number is nothing compared to the presence's infinite power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beyonder millions of times more powerful than the marvel u.

rotiart
..... crybaby

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder=xmillions(Marvel U)
Presence=Absolute infinite everything

Absolute infinite everything>>>>>>xmillions(marvel U)

The logic can't get more plain than that.

rotiart
lamo

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart
..... crybaby

lamo

laughing

MJOILNIR
pokey

nvrbeenwthagirl
And with all of those funny little scans, it does not in any way invalidate the absolute truth in my logic. Hell even the beyonder said he was incomplete. The Presence is never incomplete.

Mr Master
They beyonder was never shown as having power over things that are supernatural. Like souls. Or actual Destinies.

Go read comics!

Beyonder changes Hulk's destiny...it's because of the Beyonder that we read Hulk today...Hulk was lost in a realm even Dr Strange could not find.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3688/sdestiny1oi0.th.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1112/sdestiny2av1.th.jpg

Beyonder gives Dazzler her choice of THREE different DESTINIES
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5600/beyondercreatessceneriospc7.th.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3126/beyondercreatesscenerios2tq0.th.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4862/beyondercreatesscenerios3ku8.th.jpg

Beyonder changes Rachel's destiny (Phoenix)
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/618/beyondershiftingspacetimebo2.th.jpg

Beyonder had power over Souls.

Beyonder ERASES from existence (from ever being SOUL and ALL) a space armada that comprised of over 30,000 advanced civilizations.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7436/beyondererasesarmiesworlds1ze3.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1600/beyondererasesarmiesworlds2ka8.th.jpg

Death and Mephisto will never savor those billions of souls...because due to the Beyonder they never even existed.
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7940/beyondererasesarmiesworlds03tj3.th.jpg

Continues...

Mr Master
Beyonder extracts Darkchild's SOUL
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8501/beyondercontroloversoulsnk8.th.jpg

Beyonder resurrects some woman that committed suicide for him.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1160/beyonderressurectssharonng2.th.jpg
Beyonder resurrects TimeBomb..after she disintegrated herself.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1175/beyonderressurectstimebombus5.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5830/beyonderressurectstimebomb2fz2.th.jpg

Resurrects Kang
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4548/beyonderresurrectskanguv7.th.jpg

Resurrects Dazzler
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7158/beyonderressurectsdazzlerrf8.th.jpg

Beyonder re-creates Scion of the Micronauts
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2113/bmrecreatesscionxz7.th.jpg

Beyonder created a machine than can resurrect beings(Like the New Mutants)
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7647/beyonderressurectsnewmutantsav5.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9748/beyonderressurectsnewmutants2he0.th.jpg

Mr Master
he could shape reality to his whim, but he couldn't control destiny.

I shut this ignorance down, like seconds ago.

He wasn't omnicient.

Spiderman has something to say about that
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4363/boht6.th.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5238/bo2yf5.th.jpg

I could go into like 14 more scans, but it's not like it will make a difference to one such as you.

He wasn't even omnipresent.

While Beyonder is half a Universe away in the Celestial World Complex,
Timebomb, calls out to the Beyonder and:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5350/beyonderisomniscient2sn0.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder extracts Darkchild's SOUL
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8501/beyondercontroloversoulsnk8.th.jpg

Beyonder resurrects some woman that committed suicide for him.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1160/beyonderressurectssharonng2.th.jpg
Beyonder resurrects TimeBomb..after she disintegrated herself.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1175/beyonderressurectstimebombus5.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5830/beyonderressurectstimebomb2fz2.th.jpg

Resurrects Kang
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4548/beyonderresurrectskanguv7.th.jpg

Resurrects Dazzler
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7158/beyonderressurectsdazzlerrf8.th.jpg

Beyonder re-creates Scion of the Micronauts
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2113/bmrecreatesscionxz7.th.jpg

Beyonder created a machine than can resurrect beings(Like the New Mutants)
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7647/beyonderressurectsnewmutantsav5.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9748/beyonderressurectsnewmutants2he0.th.jpg

He still isn't omnicient. He was till incomplete. He still had a limit. He still didn't have complete mastery over destiny. Or he would still be God. You can't compare the beyonder to the presence. It's not even a close fight. The beyonder never created souls. He gave them thier host back. I didn't see him creating a new soul. Let me check and be sure. But I dont' see him MAKING a new soul. ANd that doesn't say he reached and got a soul. it says he got an essence. And essence is not a soul. if it were a soul, it would have said so. And omnipresent does not mean being able to teleport instantly any where you want to go. It means being every where at all times.

Mr Master
He still isn't omnicient. He was till incomplete. He still had a limit. He still didn't have complete mastery over destiny.

What's the point of debating with you,

Your like a Lump on a Log.

Or he would still be God.

You finally acknowledge that he was the God of Marvel before the retcon.

You can't compare the beyonder to the presence. It's not even a close fight.

You've given me NO reason what so ever to find significance, in your opinion.

The beyonder never created souls. He gave them thier host back. I didn't see him creating a new soul. Let me check and be sure. But I dont' see him MAKING a new soul.

Beyonder CREATES a Universe with SOULS from scratch:

Life Evolves and Flourishes, within the NEW UNIVERSE begat (brought into existence) by the Beyonder's Power"
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5558/buni5it5.th.jpg

Again, go read comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's the point of debating with you,

Your like a Lump on a Log.

You finally acknowledge that he was the God of Marvel before the retcon.

You've given me NO reason what so ever to find significance, in your opinion.

Beyonder CREATING a Universe with SOULS from scratch:

Life Evolves and Flourishes, within the NEW UNIVERSE begat (brought into existence) by the Beyonder's Power"
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5558/buni5it5.th.jpg

Again, go read comics.

Dogs are life with no souls. Angels are intelligent beings with no souls. Him creating life does not equal him creating souls. the surfer can create life. So can darkseid. Only god can create souls. the beyonder did no such thing.

Mr Master
Dogs are life with no souls. Angels are intelligent beings with no souls. Him creating life does not equal him creating souls. the surfer can create life. So can darkseid. Only god can create souls. the beyonder did no such thing.

7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

Big Sexy
7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6 laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
this matter is settled simply. Who is Death's Creator? Did it not take nearly all of the beyonder's power to kill death? IT took nearly all of his might to kill something The presence created with ease. among all of the other things that are equal to death. The presence can kill death and remake her at his whim. The beyonder is not any where near the power of the presence.

Mr Master
this matter is settled simply. Who is Death's Creator? Did it not take nearly all of the beyonder's power to kill death?

hysterical2

Seriously dude, just go read Comics, a lobotomy is a harsh option, but one that may prove necessary I'm noticing.

IT took nearly all of his might to kill something The presence created with ease.

whyioutgha

among all of the other things that are equal to death. The presence can kill death and remake her at his whim.

sarcasticclap

The beyonder is not any where near the power of the presence.

sleepyhead

nvrbeenwthagirl
ANd thru all the insults, you have not once rebutted my statement that the beyonder had to use a large portion of his power to kill something God created with ease. Your insults do not hide the fact that I'm right and you can do nothing about it. The beyonder CANNOT equal the presence when he had to use a large part of his might to kill Death. God created Death easily. He will easily destroy her and remake her again. The beyonder is outclassed when fighting the presence. sorry bud.

Mr Master
ANd thru all the insults, you have not once rebutted my statement

You've left me no choice, your messing with me, so I lashed out.

Your not here to prove me wrong or to prove yourself right, your mission is to incessantly defy every shred of evidence that proves you wrong.

And then making exaggerated statements and claims about characters you know little to nothing about, I handled your every step and you still persist.

that the beyonder had to use a large portion of his power to kill something God created with ease.

Thanx for letting us know how God created Death, be a pal and tell me when did this take place On Panel?

I'll even walk into a BIO on this one, (and I hate bios) tell us, where in Death's BIO does it proclaim "she was CREATED by God with ease"......or AT ALL.

You know how to handle a situation, you sh*t in your pants dive in and swim in it.

The beyonder CANNOT equal the presence when he had to use a large part of his might to kill Death.

Can't wait to you show me when the Presence Created Marvel Multi-Death and the Presence killed and remade Marvel Multi-Death.

I can show you Beyonder doing though, just for the hell of it:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3245/ewp8.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3703/e2cm9.th.jpg

Beyonder recreates Death
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2797/beyonderressurectsdeath2ij8.th.jpg

yawn

Oh... and Death is AFRAID of the Beyonder
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7964/beyondertalkingtodeath2kx4.th.jpg

God created Death easily. He will easily destroy her and remake her again.

When you tell me where you saw this, I'll believe you.

rotiart
Mr. M. Why do you insist on doing this? You know he's just trolling. Be a friend. Walk away. Its been obvious since his first post that all he does is seek fights. He has no scans, issues or proof of any of his statements. He makes only vague comments to try to detract from you. And if all else fails, he'll get loud. Walk away. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've left me no choice, your messing with me, so I lashed out.

Your not here to prove me wrong or to prove yourself right, your mission is to incessantly defy every shred of evidence that proves you wrong.

And then making exaggerated statements and claims about characters you know little to nothing about, I handled your every step and you still persist.

Thanx for letting us know how God created Death, be a pal and tell me when did this take place On Panel?

I'll even walk into a BIO on this one, (and I hate bios) tell us, where in Death's BIO does it proclaim "she was CREATED by God with ease"......or AT ALL.

You know how to handle a situation, you sh*t in your pants dive in and swim in it.

Can't wait to you show me when the Presence Created Marvel Multi-Death and the Presence killed and remade Marvel Multi-Death.

I can show you Beyonder doing though, just for the hell of it:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3842/beyonderkillsdeath2kv6.th.jpg

Beyonder recreates Death
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2797/beyonderressurectsdeath2ij8.th.jpg

yawn

Oh... and Death is AFRAID of the Beyonder
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7964/beyondertalkingtodeath2kx4.th.jpg

When you tell me where you saw this, I'll believe you.

I dont' have to say anthing about marvel death. The very fact the the DCU and the marvel U are equal, and the DCU has a death, and the very fact the the presence is supreme over ALL Things DCU, Vertigo U, and Wildstorm U, tells me that he created the same kind of death that is in marvel. The concept of death is the same across the board. Now your stretching. I have pretty much won this argument. The beyonder had to use most of his "infinite" power to kill death. How can he have infinite power, and yet use most of it up? The presence is far more powerful than the beyonder. Your argument can't stand up when scrutinized. All of your pretty pictures and insults won't take away the fact that the presence is the creator of all things DCU. including death. he makes and destroys things as he sees fit. the beyonder can make stuff and destroy stuff as well. it just takes a toll on his power lvls. ALSO, are you forgetting the fact that the beyonder had to use a vast portion of his power to even kill death? the Presence does not have portions of power. He is infinite from begining to begining. He also has no end. He cannot embrace Death like the beyonder. He cannot die.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. M. Why do you insist on doing this? You know he's just trolling. Be a friend. Walk away. Its been obvious since his first post that all he does is seek fights. He has no scans, issues or proof of any of his statements. He makes only vague comments to try to detract from you. And if all else fails, he'll get loud. Walk away. big grin

I just troll? Why are you interupting our discussion? do you have anything to contribute to the argument at hand? I have already won this debate. The beyonder cannot beat the presence. or even stale mate him. PERIOD.

rotiart
Like I said. No proof. Its all conjecture. Conjecture tells me that papa smurf destroys the presence! Marshmellowy goodness is the shtt

nvrbeenwthagirl
Like I said. No proof. Its all conjecture. Conjecture tells me that papa smurf destroys the presence! Marshmellowy goodness is the shtt

What proof do you need? Everyone knows who the presence is in DC. They all know that it is the supreme being. There is nothing higher than the supreme being. NOTHING. TOAA is mightier than the beyonder. So it is easy to see that the presence is as well, since they are equal. TOAA=Presence. There isn't room in that equation for the beyonder.

bigbran
I have already won this debate. PERIOD. I'm sorry if I seem like an ass, but you seem to be stroking your ego.
Even if Beyonder can't win, you have been shut down at every opportunity.
The only evidence you have is that he is god.

Again I don't want to start anything.
big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm sorry if I seem like an ass, but you seem to be stroking your ego.
Even if Beyonder can't win, you have been shut down at every opportunity.
The only evidence you have is that he is god.

Again I don't want to start anything.
big grin

You dont' have to start anything. And dont' tell me about stroking a GOd Damn ego as many times as people on here love to tell me that they owned me. The Beyonder can't win, and I thus proved it, with the beyonders own feats. He himself said that it took a large portion of his power to kill death. I didn't.

Big Sexy
Like I said. No proof. Its all conjecture. Conjecture tells me that papa smurf destroys the presence! Marshmellowy goodness is the shtt Wasn't papa smurf friends with the diety of time?

bigbran
And dont' tell me about stroking a GOd Damn ego as many times as people on here love to tell me that they owned me. You mean the people whatching the debate.

I have already won this debate. You don't call this ego?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>