Hey, I don't wanna rock the boat...but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
in the beginning of DMC when Jack is having problems finding a heading everyone's convinced oh well he wanted to find liz be with her...all that jazz....but, initially at least, couldn't have been having the trouble b/c jack wanted to stay away from jones and find that key but he couldn't do both b/c jones had the key...so wouldn't that throw it off...maybe...*ducks down and prepares to be bashed by the masses*

CaptinJackLover
uhmmm yeah i guess buut it also could have been throwed off because him wanting Liz was thrown into that group of things he wanted...so ya never know. he could have still wanted Liz

ivebeendepped43
that a good thought. it could have confuzed him. u can stand, i wont bash u. i think his head was just very jumbled(like always really)

sailorleo
*wipes brow* phew....oh i got a theory for the clock thing in the second movie....i don't remember who initially brought it up tho

ivebeendepped43
lol

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sailorleo
in the beginning of DMC when Jack is having problems finding a heading everyone's convinced oh well he wanted to find liz be with her...all that jazz....but, initially at least, couldn't have been having the trouble b/c jack wanted to stay away from jones and find that key but he couldn't do both b/c jones had the key...so wouldn't that throw it off...maybe...*ducks down and prepares to be bashed by the masses*

No there are too many clues that show that it was his wanting Liz that throws the compass into a spin...supposedly even the writers state this...

Plus Tia points out that the compass doesn't work for Jack because he knows what he wants but is loathe to claim it for his own....and we know that Jack is vexed, as stated by Mr. Gibbs, because Jack doesn't know which way to sail...and supposedly when he is in the cabin...he is thinking about Liz...thus the "why is the rum always gone" comment

I'm sorry I don't mean to bash you....just that there is nothing that makes the audience think the compass isn't working because he is trying to stay away from Jones...but it's a good thought wink

Chiki Mina
but then..why did he mention "wy is the rum always gone?" obviously he was thinking about liz. Hes pissed at her bc she tricked him and made him want her and its a craving that he wants but cant have!!
Notice on how the crew said, well mr gibbs, that they have been wanting treassure for a while now..and they have been waiting for something shiny for a long time. Meaning that ever since he left port royal he has been thinking about liz. And I think he noticed hes compas was acting funny from the beginning even before the key. Im pretty sure he had to ask somebody about this key bc hes compass was prob acting up on him. I think all this time ever since he left port royal, the compass has been pointing to miss swan but then he goes no no no dammit u want treassure not liz!!

sailorleo
hmm...ok then...*wishes that she was smarter*

ivebeendepped43
amen!

Chiki Mina
miss sailorleo that was still a good thought that doesnt make u dumb lol. its nice to have thoughts like that it really makes u think.wink

sailorleo
well i try to think out of the box...but it's hard b/c law of life...if you thought of it some one else already has....like the chinese....they've done everything first....

Chiki Mina
forget the chinese(no offense i have a chinese friend) U dont have to be like everyone u are smart no matter what u say!!

sailorleo
how do you know im smart? *raises eyebrow*

Chiki Mina
it takes one to know one lol

sailorleo
hmmmm...ok...fair enough

Bwa Ha Ha

ivebeendepped43
STOP IT!!! IM ABOUT TO KILL YOU BWA HA HA!!!!

Chiki Mina
loooooool calm down ivebeendepped

CaptinJackLover
well im about to kill him too!!! he is bugging me like crazy with hose stupid dots!!! now i wish they never invented the period!!!!

ivebeendepped43
gosh, me too! im about to report you!

Bwa Ha Ha
...really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.