Darth Sion vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Volter
sion walks in the plains on dantooine... nihilus is there, standing... waiting for him

battle 1: lightsaber
battle 2: Force & lightsaber
battle 3: Force only

Quinlan_Vos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg

jollyjim311
Nihilus can't kill him, right? In the cut content, he couldn't. Hell, Nihilus couldn't even kill Traya when she didn't expect an attack.

Darth Volter
then Nihilus wins

Jen'ari
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Nihilus can't kill him, right? In the cut content, he couldn't. Hell, Nihilus couldn't even kill Traya when she didn't expect an attack.

That's because he was careless, not because he couldn't. In the cut content, he probably didn't try to kill him, just display his power so Sion wouldn't be so cocky in the future - I don't see how Sion's ability (holding his body together with the force) would help against nonphysical attacks.

Sith Lord Windu
sion
sion
nihilus

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
sion
sion
nihilus

Darth Sexy
as far as i'm concerned there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest Sion could take Nihilus. Even if Nihilus can't fully kill him, it seems like his powers are beyond Sion.

Jen'ari
Saber wise, Sion would win yes?

ESB Vader
i doubt that, nihilus i assume uses the same saber form as malak due to the way he fights in game

kamikz
That is not a source though, so we don't know. And what is to say Sion is worse than Malak at swordfighting?

ESB Vader
hmm nothing but what is there to say that nihilus is worse than sion in a saber fight?

we did know from the cut content after nihilus kicked his ass sion backed out, but thats a force fight not a saber fight

Jen'ari
Nihilus can't use his ability in a saber fight. Sion can. Nihilus has no way of killing him.

darthsith19
1. Sion
2. Nihilus
2. Nihilus

Quinlan_Vos
I agree with DarthSith19.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.