Curious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Have any of you heard from Diddly-dum?

katelovespirate
Nope. Huh. Maybe she got kidnapped by Captain Jack.

sccch
lol

sailorleo
hey..weren't you guys worried when i was gone? *sniff*

sccch
maybe...but Diddly kinda brings...life to this forum. With the funny remarks and all.

katelovespirate
awe... would you guys miss me if i went missing? lol.

ivebeendepped43
im sorry. i missed u sailorleo!!! but,no i havent heard from her. btw this threasd isnt gonna last long. itll b reported in about 5 seconds by Kelly LS or whoever

Bwa Ha Ha
really

katelovespirate
we need to get the "we love will" thread reported for something, so it can get shut down. its really an awful thread.

sailorleo
hey why we have it...let's play happy families....basiclly we just post about who we think our roles are on this forum...like diddly being the happy random one....who's next?

sccch
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
im sorry. i missed u sailorleo!!! but,no i havent heard from her. btw this threasd isnt gonna last long. itll b reported in about 5 seconds by Kelly LS or whoever
Kelly_LS is NOT that bad.I told her why we made our Off-Topic thread and she understood.

Bwa Ha Ha
cool

katelovespirate
lovelyone is the deep intellectual one who makes us all think in different directions.

willofthewisp is the super artsy, creative one with a wicked sense of humor. and the brilliant writer.

lovethemtigers is the therapist, the one we all cry to when we are feeling despondent.

vegaofthelyre is the absent one who makes extremely funny comments and always makes me laugh. big grin

ivebeendepped43
ok, shes not bad, but she reported my Johnny's drop dead gorgeous smile thread which i totally dont get. just cuz it can be discussed on the Johnny Depp thread.

sailorleo
katelovespirate is the glue that holds evryone together...also can relate to everyone on some level

sccch
ok, shes not bad, but she reported my Johnny's drop dead gorgeous smile thread which i totally dont get. just cuz it can be discussed on the Johnny Depp thread.
It hasn't been closed down yet.

sccch
Ok,what do you all think I am?

ivebeendepped43
oh, anda lso an awesome writer! yes, i would miss u if u were gone Kate! it wouldnt be the same w/o you!

sailorleo
the tester...you drill most everyone initially to see if we're ok...like a guard dog...or wolf if it pleases

Bwa Ha Ha
really

ivebeendepped43
no, my thread hasnt been shut down yet, but she still pisses me off!

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
the tester...you drill most everyone initially to see if we're ok...like a guard dog...or wolf if it pleases

COOL! THANKS!

Bwa Ha Ha

katelovespirate
katelovespirate is the glue that holds evryone together...also can relate to everyone on some level

AWE~!!! YAY!!!! big grin

Sccch, you are definately the one with the strong opinions... and the one who always has a come-back!!!! you do a great job of keeping things going around here. you make me happy!!! smile

Blackpearl hasnt been on in forever... sad

T.Maria is the one with the controversial comments... lol. smile and also a HILARIOUS, scandalous writer...

ivebeendepped43
what about me??!!! i am the Johnny obsessed freak who everyone gets annoyed /w rite? oh, and what about Jessigem?

katelovespirate
Bwa ha ha, you are the one who needs to stop posting DOTS!@@@!!!!! LOL...

you and ivebeendepped are like the little twins of the family. you are cute and obnoxious and always take everything sideways, but we would all be super-bored without you!

sccch
Originally posted by katelovespirate

Sccch, you are definately the one with the strong opinions... and the one who always has a come-back!!!! you do a great job of keeping things going around here. you make me happy!!! smile

It's a good thing you all are saying things like this right? Not bad?

sailorleo
yeah that's true...

sailorleo
Originally posted by sccch
It's a good thing you all are saying things like this right? Not bad? claro, dahlin'!

ivebeendepped43
boy, do i feel loved

sccch
boy, do i feel loved

hug You always take the good side!

sailorleo
boy, do i feel loved you are! *hugs*

Bwa Ha Ha
huh

ivebeendepped43
aaww thank you!

Bwa Ha Ha
?

ivebeendepped43
get a clue, Bwa Ha Ha. can i b the older twin? cuz ive got a lot more sense and maturity than Bwa Ha Ha. no offense

sccch
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
?
Why do you almost always use dots or other little marks?

ivebeendepped43
idk, shes just weird. im the sensable twin!

Bwa Ha Ha
It's fun... and I do have lots of sense I just like being really silly, you know? But yes, you can be the older twin if you want to...

sailorleo
who am i...?

sccch
who am i...? You are def. a story teller.

Bwa Ha Ha
I can be sensible lalalalasla...band

Anyway, hi

ivebeendepped43
a girl. and YAY! IM THE OLDER TWIN!!! i win!

sailorleo
You are def. a story teller. [/QUOTE *tilts head* how so...

ivebeendepped43
uuummmmmm cuz

sccch
Your story.

sailorleo
oh...ok....

Bwa Ha Ha

CaptinJackLover
who am i?!

yeah ive been wondering where diddly is too....she has replied to any of my PMS she is probably busy with schoool, she just strated this week

ivebeendepped43
yeah, probably. and once again Bwa Ha Ha, IM ABOUT TO LOSE IT!!!!

sailorleo
the conspiracy theorist

ivebeendepped43
what the crap is that?

Bwa Ha Ha
... a theorist about conspiracies

sccch
...yeah...
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/1137943595_resmoonlit.jpg

ivebeendepped43
uumm, oh

Bwa Ha Ha
cool wolf

ivebeendepped43
offtopic

Bwa Ha Ha
huh

sccch
offtopic
I can show you off-topic if you want...*evil laugh*
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/Darcia13.jpg

Ahem,sorry...

sailorleo
kate...what's my role in society?

Bwa Ha Ha
AWESOME WOLF!!! TOTALLY!

sailorleo
im bumping this.....k...?

Bwa Ha Ha
why

sccch
?

what's bumping?

Bwa Ha Ha
dunno

sailorleo
moving this to the top b/c i was trying to have a conversation with kate...

sccch
...k...

CaptinJackLover
wats my role in the society thing, im very curious to know! big grin

sailorleo
um hang on it's a few pages back....

sccch
It's hard to describe you CJL...well,at least I can't....

sailorleo
um hang on it's a few pages back.... ok never mind....um you're the ah um....this is bad...my mind draws a blank...im such a horrible person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
*feels rejected and unwantedsad*

Chiki Mina
sccch u better be careful about this topic some one could actually report this bc its not a potc topic. i know bc cjl had a thread and was shut down by a damn whiner who wouldnt stop complaining.

sailorleo
i'm aware of this that's why we're having fun while we can...and CJL..you were just always my buddy....i mean...that's who i guess you are everyone's buddy

sccch
Kelly_LS and I have a mutual understanding.

CaptinJackLover
who is Kelly_LS????

and sailorleo, so im just a buddy?! i have no purpose?! ugh...*feels unimportant* wink

sccch
Kelly_LS is the new name for ILoveMyDaniel.She changed it.

sailorleo
so kate what's my role in this society of ours?

CaptinJackLover
Kelly_LS is the new name for ILoveMyDaniel.She changed it.

OOO...i still dont like her...

CaptinJackLover
so seriously u guys, im just "the buddy"....how lame...i have such a lame role i nthis little socitey of ours...

^^right now i gues im just the complainer LOL

sailorleo
im sorry...*i tried*

CaptinJackLover
Lol im just messing around...but ur right...i odnt really play an important role, i AM just the buddy to everyone big grin

sccch
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
so seriously u guys, im just "the buddy"....how lame...i have such a lame role i nthis little socitey of ours...

^^right now i gues im just the complainer LOL

You always change. Example: one minute you could be kissing James then the next you're making out with Jack and shutting the door!

CaptinJackLover
haahha well i mean Jack just ahd to show up and "force" me to make out with him and get a room! its not my fault... wink

sccch
...yeah.....

T.Maria
lmao you guys are hilarious! smile

This is the best board i have ever been on, and i have been on alot of them lolsmile

Everyone is SO friendly and there is hardly ever any flaming!!smile

Lovin' it and proud to be a member lolsmile

sailorleo
so who hasn't gotten a role yet?

Jacky Sparrow
meeeeeeee

sailorleo
you're like the cool friend with knowledge that everyone wants

Jacky Sparrow
wonderful!!!!! i always wanted to be that big grin

...but i'm going to sleep now, it's very late and I'm tired. So, good night!! (don't know what time you have)

sccch
Sleep?

ivebeendepped43
hehe its 4:44 here! in the afternoon

CaptinJackLover
ok so have you htought of a new role for me?? or am i still just gonna be the buddy....erm

Jacky Sparrow
hehe its 4:44 here! in the afternoon

it was 1 o'clock in the morning at my time!!

sccch
It's....almost 7:00 A.M here.

sccch
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
ok so have you htought of a new role for me?? or am i still just gonna be the buddy....erm

No matter what, you'll always be the Jack kisser. laughing

Jacky Sparrow
It's....almost 7:00 A.M here.

I have 2:00 in pm

sccch
blink

Jacky Sparrow
what? i live in germany, so it's normal that there is another time!!

ivebeendepped43
oh really? cool! whats it like in Germany? sry, this is off topic, but i wanna no!

sccch
I can't beleive that we are all talking to people in different countries.

ivebeendepped43
omg i no! its really cool! u live in the U.S. right, sccch?

sccch
Yes.

ivebeendepped43
what state?

sccch
Tennessee.

ivebeendepped43
awesome! ive never met someone from Tennessee b4!

evilm0nki3
ooo i just met a family that moved from tennessee

ivebeendepped43
coolie

sccch
What about you?

ivebeendepped43
eho me? i live in Cali

sccch
coooool

Jacky Sparrow
I'm so happy that I live in Germany/Austria because the movie starts one day earlier than in the USA!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

sailorleo
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
I'm so happy that I live in Germany/Austria because the movie starts one day earlier than in the USA!!!!! big grin big grin big grin dirty whore!!!!!!!!!! j/k ya know i love ya....

Jacky Sparrow
dirty whore!!!!!!!!!! j/k ya know i love ya....

oh, thank you!! ...so that you need not to riddle about my feelings: It's difficult for me to say that, but I love you too!!! wink

tee_pirategirl
I always thought it was sooooooooooo not fair to us cause disney is an american company and everyone in europe gets it one day earlier!!!!!!!

Jacky Sparrow
I can't change it smile Come to visit me... big grin

ivebeendepped43
wwaahhh!! i want Pirates2!

Bwa Ha Ha
We all do...

ivebeendepped43
so...

Bwa Ha Ha
what....

ivebeendepped43
JOHNNY!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.