Who could hurt Galactus the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Standard ass kicking Galactus.

He stands there and plays chicken with these beings. Who can hurt Galactus the most. They get one Shot. They get to call upon what ever power they want or use what ever is at thier disposal to get the best lick in. Galactus isn't gonna budge, and he gets to renew after each blow. Who can move or hurt Galactus the most?

Sienna Blaze
Hal Jordan
Silver Surfer
Fire Star in Out Space
Nova ( Richard Ryder)
Orion
Thor
WW
Gladiator
Superman
the Human Torch
The Incredible Hulk

galan7777777
either hal or surfer

Inhuman
Thor & WW via god blast/god wave ONLY by those means.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor & WW via god blast/god wave ONLY by those means.

What about Sienna Blaze? she was deadly with the Earth Core ripping blast. Or NOva with his gravametric blast. The one that even hurt the Super Nova? Surfer could do a star absorbing trick. Remember each combatant is going all out to win the 5 bucks that comes along with making galactus flinch. :P

Ext@nt
Id say Hal or Surfer also.

can they do team ups?

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What about Sienna Blaze? she was deadly with the Earth Core ripping blast. Or NOva with his gravametric blast. The one that even hurt the Super Nova? Surfer could do a star absorbing trick. Remember each combatant is going all out to win the 5 bucks that comes along with making galactus flinch. :P

Surfer cant hurt big G. He is only a fraction of his power.
The only reason those 2 i said would hurt big g by those means only is because those are magic attacks. and they are Some of the most powerfull magic attacks around. So i think those 2 with those attacks might hurt galactus the most over the others on the list.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The only reason those 2 i said would hurt big g by those means only is because those are magic attacks. and they are Some of the most powerfull magic attacks around. So i think those 2 with those attacks might hurt galactus the most over the others on the list.

I guess I was thinking about the most devastating blast or punches each character has. Like a surfer sun absorb, or a stuperman sun dip, or a thor God blast, a sienna blast magnetic teleport, or a nova unimind gravimetric pulse, or a firestar warp blast. To which only the phoenix has been shown doing i think. These guys would have some good showings if they all had to put in thier best blast.

darthgoober
Wouldn't the Godwave actually kill standard Galactus? I thought that was DC's ultimate attack.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wouldn't the Godwave actually kill standard Galactus? I thought that was DC's ultimate attack.

Yeah, The God wave Could kill Galactus. I wasn't thinking about that when I made this. I was thinking more of the Guantlet of atlas or something along those lines. I don't know if it's DC's ultimate Attack. It's WW's tho. It can kill abstact lvl beings with ease. But it can't erase a universe. The Grandmother box or the worlogog are probably more powerful attacks.

badabing
Standard ass kicking Galactus.

He stands there and plays chicken with these beings. Who can hurt Galactus the most. They get one Shot. They get to call upon what ever power they want or use what ever is at thier disposal to get the best lick in. Galactus isn't gonna budge, and he gets to renew after each blow. Who can move or hurt Galactus the most?

Sienna Blaze
Hal Jordan
Silver Surfer
Fire Star in Out Space
Nova ( Richard Ryder)
Orion
Thor
Bone Claw Wolverine
WW
Gladiator
Superman
the Human Torch
The Incredible Hulk

Bone Claw Wolverine is the only one who can hurt Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by badabing
Bone Claw Wolverine is the only one who can hurt Galactus. \\

BOOOOOOO

galan7777777
\\

BOOOOOOO co-signed shakefist

badabing
\\

BOOOOOOO
You just booed me! eek!

laughing

bigbran
Yeah, The God wave Could kill Galactus. I wasn't thinking about that when I made this. I was thinking more of the Guantlet of atlas or something along those lines. I don't know if it's DC's ultimate Attack. It's WW's tho. It can kill abstact lvl beings with ease. But it can't erase a universe. The Grandmother box or the worlogog are probably more powerful attacks. So it can kill abstracts?

darthgoober
Originally posted by badabing
Bone Claw Wolverine is the only one who can hurt Galactus.
Yes but if he put bone claw on the list, it would have been a spite thread.

badabing
Originally posted by galan7777777
co-signed shakefist

Okay, Okay. I'm done. eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
So it can kill abstracts?

it's the GodWave. Did you see how powerful ares was with it. ONly he could harvest the full power of it. and sustain it. Diana can use it for one blow. any more and she would explode with power into dust.

bigbran
it's the GodWave. Did you see how powerful ares was with it. ONly he could harvest the full power of it. and sustain it. Diana can use it for one blow. any more and she would explode with power into dust. So.. it can kill Eternity?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So.. it can kill Eternity?

No. Eternity is not an abstract like most. He is everything. How can she kill everything. THe Godwave is not as strong as the grandmother box or the worlogog. These things could prolly kill eternity. I really can't put a power lvl on the God wave. With it, Ares was ALmost supreme. nothing could stand up to him but takion. And that's only cuz takion had the source backing him. And even Takion said he wasn't going to be able to hold ares for long.

Ultraman Baltan
Silver Surfer, Orion, and Thor.

Ext@nt
I have the awnser to who could hurt Galactus the most!

Jeph Loeb

or

Fabian Niceiza

bigbran
No. Eternity is not an abstract like most. He is everything. How can she kill everything. THe Godwave is not as strong as the grandmother box or the worlogog. These things could prolly kill eternity. I really can't put a power lvl on the God wave. With it, Ares was ALmost supreme. nothing could stand up to him but takion. And that's only cuz takion had the source backing him. And even Takion said he wasn't going to be able to hold ares for long. A full power Galactus, is on the same level as Eternity.
Could it kill Infinity?

I really don't think you know how powerful an actual abstract is.
Earlier, you were calling Eterinity, not an abstract.

Didn't Darkseid beat Ares?

nvrbeenwthagirl
A full power Galactus, is on the same level as Eternity.
Could it kill Infinity?

Does it say any where in this thread, Full power galactus? Does it? Please tell me it does.

Also I said that the actual eternity is not abstract. but his representaion in marvel is abstract so that humans can understand what he is. how can everything that is, be abstract? abstractis something that can't be touched or seen or felt physically. but you know it's there and you know it's power. Love is an abstract. hate is. destruction, dream. these are abstract. eternity is not abstract like the others. like order and chaos. he is everything. only his visual representation is abstract. a way for humans to understand his awesomeness.

bigbran
Does it say any where in this thread, Full power galactus? No, but could you answer the rest of my post?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, but could you answer the rest of my post?

Eternity is not an abstract like order or chaos. he's everything. We can't see him becuz we are part of him. I already stated that I didn't think the God wave could hurt Eternity. But Galactus having the same power as Eternity does not equate him to being Eternity. He still wouldn't be everything. If me and George Bush Both work out, and have the same amount of physical power, it does not equate into me being as important as he is.

Jimmy-Chan
A full power Galactus, is on the same level as Eternity.
Could it kill Infinity?

Sort of. Ares w/ the Godwave was reaching for his armada, about to crush the heroes inside of it. However, I'm not sure if he actually knew Darkseid was inside of it. He got caught off guard when Darkseid trapped him in an energy feild that "hardened" time and space around him. Even so, Ares would've gotten free soon after that, if not for the fact that they dealt with the Godwave in the brief time he was imprisoned. Here's the scene:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1055/f9aa2085jpgorig3ov.th.jpg

http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/5525/godwave25iq.th.jpg

Anyway, Surfer, Orion, Thor, and Hal are the best answers. Hal and Surfer could absorb a crapload of energy from around them for a huge blast or try some special attack. Thor has the Godblast, and Orion has The Astro-Force when he goes all out with it. Of them, I'd say Thor's in the lead.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Sort of. Ares w/ the Godwave was reaching for his armada, about to crush the heroes inside of it. However, I'm not sure if he actually knew Darkseid was inside of it. He got caught off guard when Darkseid trapped him in an energy feild that "hardened" time and space around him. Even so, Ares would've gotten free soon after that, if not for the fact that they dealt with the Godwave in the brief time he was imprisoned. Here's the scene:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1055/f9aa2085jpgorig3ov.th.jpg

http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/5525/godwave25iq.th.jpg

Anyway, Surfer, Orion, Thor, and Hal are the best answers. Hal and Surfer could absorb a crapload of energy from around them for a huge blast or try some special attack. Thor has the Godblast, and Orion has The Astro-Force when he goes all out with it. Of them, I'd say Thor's in the lead.

I wonder what WW could do if she had the guantlet of atlas on and then called on the god wave. she would prolly hit the hardest of them all.

Priest
thor already did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.