Greatest Last Stand in A Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
My favorite is Hudson's (Youwant some of this?) guns blazing last stand in Aliens, and in a close second is Spoon's fisfight with a werewolf in Dog Soldiers

In Fate's Hands
The Alamo, the Texians put up a good fight against the Mexicans but in the end they were out numbered and killed.

Quincy
The Shoot-out in the end of Young Guns comes to mind. As does Docs death scene in the sequel.

And just to throw in some Battle Royale...Mitsuko Souhma's Death Scene.

Roland
V for Vendetta - When V kills Creedy and all his men in the subway tunnels.

Saving Private Ryan - When they're defending the bridge.

The Matrix - Neo fighting Smith in the subway.

Kayne Archeron
Poltergeist Report - when Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara use the power of spirit stone to combine their ultimate attacks into one against Yakumo

-Tired Hiker-
Bill, in Kill Bill. Victim of the five point exploding heart technique.

Kaiju
The Wild Bunch

CJ in Dawn Of The Dead 2004

Strangelove
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Bill, in Kill Bill. Victim of the five point exploding heart technique.

SnakeEyes
Bill?! Seriously?

He had a conversation with the Bride and then basically died.

Not much of a last stand whatsoever.

Roland
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Bill?! Seriously?

He had a conversation with the Bride and then basically died.

Not much of a last stand whatsoever.

Maybe he means b/c HE knew the Bride was going to kill him that he atleast put up a good fight until the Five Point Exploding Heart Technique?

I dunno. srug

forumcrew
this may be sort of a stretch but people have been mentioning bigger stretches. Gladiator when Maximus has been stabed in the back and knows hes dying. He still manages to kill the traitor commodus and totaly regain the love of all of rome.

tabby999
For single character final stands, i really liked Murphys last stand in 3000 Miles to Graceland. I dont know why i dig the movie so much, but i do.

WrathfulDwarf
I have two in mind.

Spartacus fighting the Romans.

The battle of Helms Deep.

Dusty
The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.