M/DC Amalgam done right!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
This time no fan vote. should the crossover be cannon or non?
Pick writters/arttists.
A certain storyline not just dumbassed meet ups and fights. Will it be limited to a certain few, or on a multiuniversal scale? Will it happen now during CivilWar/Anailathion-Post IC cuz i dun follow DC that close. be creative, cuz i wana hear other ideas. Why dont we have an rpg yet?

NiņoAraņa
nah.............

laughing it can't happen now two much sh!t going on with Civil War on Marvels part, and it is a good idea though.........

roughrider
The Amalgam comics were just supposed to be fun; not taken seriously.

NoFate007
I say canon and after all of this 52/OYL/Civil War stuff is cleared up.

Forget the previous crossovers with Storm beating Wonder Woman and whatnot, and do it for real. And none of that "other circumstances" things where like Thor's hammer doesn't work in the DC world or something. Make it consistent with their comics, and don't cop out on fights (and certainly no fan votes).

Superman vs Thor = would be a good fight and in my opinion, Clark wins
Batman vs Captain America = Batman wins
GL vs Silver Surfer = depending on which GL (cause if they go with Ion, SS is screwed lol). This would be a great fight.
Grundy vs Hulk = Hulk would win (imagine the dialogue in this...haha)
etc etc etc

The trick for this to be awesome, though, wouldn't be just a series of fights - it would be an actual storyline that is longer than 5 issues. I'd like to see a merged universe, where nobody is quite sure how to get out of it, but they start making do with what they have. This leads to characters like Deadpool and Deathstroke trying to take hits on opposite universe people that they aren't used to, plus a lot of arguing over power struggles (for instance, no doubt Superman would want to be the leader of everyone, and so would Captain America) It would also lead to odd team ups, like Nightwing and Spider-Man patrolling through New York. Political conflicts dealing with issues like mutants being dealt with in the DC universe instead of Marvel, Iron Man's tech comparison to Batman's...so forth. It would also have to settle a lot of debates as to whether or not Mxy has been to the Marvel universe, what relationship Imperiex has to Galactus, who would want to rule over Atlantis (Namor or Aquaman), etc. Make it so that if the companies ever merged, this would set up a little backbone for it (though I doubt that'll happen and kind of hope it doesn't, since that'll just be a virtual monopoly and allow bad writers to come on board)

Juntai
I would honestly like to see DC and Marvel still stay seperate...But have an amalgam universe where many of the favorite characters coexist with its own history and backstories/stories. Maybe some unique characters to itself as well. As well as several new teams would probably form, because of people who match eachother better idealistically.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by NoFate007

roll eyes (sarcastic)

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

that smilie is co-signed

NoFate007
Opinions are opinions my friends. In mine, Superman and Batman can outdo Thor and Captain America.

NiņoAraņa
thor and superman is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig maybe, but bats outdoing cap? naaaaaah

Inhuman
Originally posted by NoFate007
I say canon and after all of this 52/OYL/Civil War stuff is cleared up.

Forget the previous crossovers with Storm beating Wonder Woman and whatnot, and do it for real. And none of that "other circumstances" things where like Thor's hammer doesn't work in the DC world or something. Make it consistent with their comics, and don't cop out on fights (and certainly no fan votes).

GL vs Silver Surfer = depending on which GL (cause if they go with Ion, SS is screwed lol). This would be a great fight.
Grundy vs Hulk = Hulk would win (imagine the dialogue in this...haha)
etc etc etc

Superman only wins the majority if its H2H. If Thor has hammer then Thor wins majority.

Captain America wins the majority. both are great fighters but caps is stronger, more durable, More stamina, ect.

GL vs. Surfer- debatable. GL can do anything(if the guy has will power), surfer(especially current upgrade) would cosmic blast though any shield that a GL can put up(not counting ion). Surfer takes majority. will power limits the GL.

thats IMO, short but sweet cool

H. S. 6
A crossover between these two companies should never be canon, and futhermore, never be done again.

Skeets
Originally posted by H. S. 6
A crossover between these two companies should never be canon, and futhermore, never be done again.
It's sauce's B-day.... eek!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Skeets
It's sauces' B-day.... eek!

No way! eek!

Skeets
WaI!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.