why was they *drawing* of the key there....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
i know the answer to this question is probably pointless and has no purpose to the story, and you guys probably have no idea what the asnwer is either but wat the heck....

Does anyone know why the Drawing of the Key was foud in that prison?? and do you know what that prison place was for??

i was just thinking baout it and thought id ask since their is no conversytaiuon going on right now in any of the threads...

sailorleo
i haven't the foggyest except that maybe he stole it from an inmate....or did 'things' to secure it...

CaptinJackLover
o and how did JAck know it was there? and why was he looking for it in the first place? cuz he didnt no that his debt was due when he was looking for it? did he? and why didnt the crew ask wat they were going to get in the first place?

sry i have a lot of questions hehe

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by sailorleo
i haven't the foggyest except that maybe he stole it from an inmate....or did 'things' to secure it...
o that could be possible...

willofthewisp
Maybe he did know that his time was running out, but thought after all that time that Davy would just kind of forget, you know?

mmoviejunkie
i thought he knew his time was almost up, that's why he was after the chest-so he could controll davy

Chiki Mina
well lets just hope i the dvd thy could explain or better yet in pirates 3
bc who will bother draw a key..and whoever dre this key mustve known davey-and how the key looks like. bc davey keeps his key at al ltimes.

LovelyOne
we are probably going to see that place again..Jack might get taken there..tortured?/ I wonder if Liz would run to him to save him instead of saving Will who was facing a similar sticky situation?? lol

he's saved YOU enough times Liz the least you could do is save Jack for once lol

well you did save him..emotionally...but thats a different story..save him physically for once lol

ivebeendepped43
i really think that Liz will save Jack in the 3rd, cuz he saves her too many times

CaptinJackLover
yeah i know!!! my friends dont htink he has ever saved her! a nd im just lkike you IDIOTS he does it all the time!

ivebeendepped43
i no! DENILE!

CaptinJackLover
right now im working on the longest reason Jack and Liz should end up togther just to convince them that it will happen...and then im gonna make them read it ALL! its already up to 3pages! but i want to write more so thye will just give in so thye wont havr to read it hehehe

ivebeendepped43
lol nice!

CaptinJackLover
i have a feeling it will work......but its very hard tying this much! *sighs*

ivebeendepped43
totally!!

CaptinJackLover
big grin

ivebeendepped43
do u guys do Type to learn?

Chiki Mina
I definitely think liz should stop being the damzel in distress lol and save jack physically this time like miss LovelyOne said loool.

maybe this time after she saves him it will be jack this time to chain liz up to the flying dutchman or something lol give her a taste of her own medicine lol sly

mmoviejunkie
ha, yeah she should def. save jack

i love your curiosity killed the pirate

Chiki Mina
heee thanx stick out tongue i like ur curiosity pic

mmoviejunkie
thanks, i just stole it from someone else on here though

Jcksparrows
That's a wonderful question! I don't know the full answer but I do know some of it. Jack SNUCK into the TURKISH PRISION because he was LOOKING for the drawing of the key. As for the key, I think there were just pirates in the prison that knew of Davy Jones and knew what the key looked like.

Chiki Mina
yea thats what i figured...some poor dope knows davy and probably even served him i dunno and drew the key but wait davy has the key with him at all times i mean he just doesnt show off to his crew about his key....????
uhg this is oh so confusing!!!!!!!!!!crazy

mmoviejunkie
questions will be answered in the trilogy...hopefully

ivebeendepped43
yes, hopefully!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
thanks, i just stole it from someone else on here though

was it me?? lol just htought id ask since i have it also

mmoviejunkie
lol, no it was from someone with a sn something like random...

but everytime i see you post something i get confused and think, i dlidn't write that, then i remember that i'm looking at the wrong stop for the pic

Chiki Mina
^^^ lmao lol thats funny

well i like everybodies pics here big grin

mmoviejunkie
lol, well i wanted my own but i dont know where to get one

Chiki Mina
well theres many u just have to take ur time and browse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.