Getting back on KMC problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
Luke says: I got a new keyboard....but now when I log onto kmc it was saying that Page not displayed thing and every time I posted it was saying some server is down,now it is just logging me out when I cl ick on a thread....It oddly is only happening when I am logged in...

-------------------------------------------------------------

K.Diddy can't seem to post. He would like to know what he can do.

Barker
I'm going to say "Thank God".

Now that that's out of the way... Tell him to check his cookies. srug

Vinny Valentine
Tell him Nothing.

Tell him to download a virus or something.

This is a message from god.

Leo.M
laughing

Leo.M
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

That's what he says happens.

Prabhodh
What browser is he using?

Raz
The server isn't experiencing any issues. Maybe and ISP problem?

Leo.M
He want to know if it is possible that his stepdad blocked him from kmc. Is that Possible? And what is an ISP?

Prabhodh
you can block KMC but it would say that it is blocked.

Lana
ISP is your internet service provider.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Prabhodh
you can block KMC but it would say that it is blocked.
It doesn't say that it's blocked, so I geuss he's not blocked.

Originally posted by Lana
ISP is your internet service provider.
Thanks happy

He wants to know if he can make a new account. His KMC account has something wrong with it. I lend him my account just to see if were right about his account that's just messed up. He was able to use mine. He was able to go into a thread without getting logged out and nothing about Internal Server Error]/b] popped up. He was also able to send a PM and he made one post using my account. So is there anyway he can make a new account since his isn't working for some strange reason?

I have changed my password after that. It was just a test.

Lady Fianna
What a shame. ermm

Leo.M
It is shame.... and I love how the SAME thing is happening to Valharu too. Isn't that funny and odd? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.