Where's my big Avy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
You know I just realized something I've been here for almost 2yrs now and I still don't have my big Avy.

I thought you had to be here at least a year before you could get a big one. Did this change?

Leo.M
You have a big one.

You start out with 64x64.
1 year 85x85
2 years 100x100

Lyna303
i have a small one embarrasment

RZA
So I guess it changed.

When I joined there were only 2 sizes and you had to wait a yr before you could get a big one. Also the Mods were suppose to have the biggest one of all.

Lyna303
o really...

RZA
Yep really

Lyna303
its gonna be forever for me to get a bigger one....

RZA
Weird, as I'm talking here, I'm also having a convo with some chick from China who found me thru skype. She wants me to add her as a contact but I don't who she is. I'm wondering if she could some how hack me if I add her.

Weird, I never get contacted thru skype, I mostly just use it to make calls, mostly local.

Lyna303
Originally posted by RZA
Weird, as I'm talking here, I'm also having a convo with some chick from China who found me thru skype. She wants me to add her as a contact but I don't who she is. I'm wondering if she could some how hack me if I add her.

Weird, I never get contacted thru skype, I mostly just use it to make calls, mostly local.
the hell is skype?

RZA
Have you heard of Vonage?

Lyna303
yea phone company...

RZA
Well it's more like a phone utility than a company..but anyway it's kinda like vonage but free and it has a chat feature too..you can download it for free. It's just like if you were to make calls to friends in your IM list but with skype just like vonage you can also make calls to phones and not just other PCs.

Lyna303
huh i see...with my phone i can im people on my msn...even if they are on their pc...

so why does this girl want to add you...does she even know you?

RZA
No, that's why it's kinda weird. I guess she just found me by looking me up somehow and wanted to contact me. I'm not even sure how to really do that yet.

Lyna303
Originally posted by RZA
No, that's why it's kinda weird. I guess she just found me by looking me up somehow and wanted to contact me. I'm not even sure how to really do that yet.
holy shit...stalker...lol

i would block that person...just me though

Lana
Originally posted by RZA
So I guess it changed.

When I joined there were only 2 sizes and you had to wait a yr before you could get a big one. Also the Mods were suppose to have the biggest one of all.

Uhh, no, it wasn't like that.

Before (a long time back) it was set so members could only have 64x64 avvies and mods could have 100x100.

It was changed so after a year members could have 85x85 avvies and 100x100 after two.

RZA
It's funny cuz she says her English is not soo good which is obvious by her typing but I replied with I'm sure it's better than my Chinese.

I dunno, I asked her why she contacted me and she says so I can teach her English...uh ok...I better get paid for this.

Lyna303
Originally posted by RZA
It's funny cuz she says her English is not soo good which is obvious by her typing but I replied with I'm sure it's better than my Chinese.

I dunno, I asked her why she contacted me and she says so I can teach her English...uh ok...I better get paid for this.
thats a little crazy...you of all ppl to teach her...

RZA
Originally posted by Lana
Uhh, no, it wasn't like that.

Before (a long time back) it was set so members could only have 64x64 avvies and mods could have 100x100.

It was changed so after a year members could have 85x85 avvies and 100x100 after two.

I'm pretty sure this is the same size avy I had when I joined. I remember there was a whole discussion back then as to what they were going to do about it. Raz was thinking about increasing the size but then some Mods didn't want him to go too big. Also there was discussion to shrink the sig size, which I noticed they did end up doing.

RZA
Originally posted by Lyna303
thats a little crazy...you of all ppl to teach her...

Yeah it's weird, everytime she types in Chinese all I see are little squares, I don't even see the right chinese symbols, I can't make out what the hell she's saying.

Lana
Originally posted by RZA
I'm pretty sure this is the same size avy I had when I joined. I remember there was a whole discussion back then as to what they were going to do about it. Raz was thinking about increasing the size but then some Mods didn't want him to go too big. Also there was discussion to shrink the sig size, which I noticed they did end up doing.

Nope, I'm 100% sure that it was how I said it was. I was one of the very first people to change to a larger avvy, because my 1 year on here had passed before the sizes where changed.

Sig sizes were decreased over a year ago...and they were just increased, actually.

RZA
Originally posted by Lana
Nope, I'm 100% sure that it was how I said it was. I was one of the very first people to change to a larger avvy, because my 1 year on here had passed before the sizes where changed.

Sig sizes were decreased over a year ago...and they were just increased, actually.

Yeah but did you immediately go up to the size you have now or did you have to wait another year.

Sigs are larger now, since when. Just the other day I tried to add a line of text to mine and it said...no way Jose...Danger Will Robinson...Danger!!!

Lyna303
Originally posted by RZA
Yeah but did you immediately go up to the size you have now or did you have to wait another year.

Sigs are larger now, since when. Just the other day I tried to add a line of text to mine and it said...no way Jose...Danger Will Robinson...Danger!!!
hahahah laughing

Lana
Originally posted by RZA

I had to wait until I was here two years before I could get the 100x100 size. Well, actually I didn't, because I became a mod a few weeks before then, but had that not happened then yes, it wouldn't have been until my second anniversary. Which means you still have another 4 months to wait.

You should be able to add another line of text...the only thing that was changed was the width and file size. No one really uses tall sigs anymore.

RZA
You see that little link I have on the side at the bottom right next to the text, it wouldn't even let me put that below where I wanted it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.