(Classic) Superboy vs Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Classic Superboy(when I say classic, I mean back in the days when he was wearing shades, and hitting on every atractive female in the issue)

vs

Current Cannonball

Who takes it?

darthgoober
Anyone?

galan7777777
will cannonball be in perpetual flight during this battle?

darthgoober
Originally posted by galan7777777
will connanball be in perpetual flight during this battle?
Sure.

galan7777777
hmmm then id say cannanball takes it

darthgoober
Originally posted by galan7777777
hmmm then id say cannanball takes it
Really? Has he been amped up that much? I know he took on Gladiator, but I was under the impression that was kind of a BS fight. I mean Superboy back in the day was still pretty bad.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Really? Has he been amped up that much? I know he took on Gladiator, but I was under the impression that was kind of a BS fight. I mean Superboy back in the day was still pretty bad. yes SB was a badass, but i just think cannonball would take this; while he is flying his abilities are much like juggernauts

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cannon ball is unhurtable while flying. But that doesn't stop Superboy from simply stopping cannon ball midflight. In the last avengers story, cannon ball got his head blown off when he was stopped mid flight in a force field. Super boy's tactile tk could do the same thing.

Tron
Originally posted by darthgoober
Classic Superboy(when I say classic, I mean back in the days when he was wearing shades, and hitting on every atractive female in the issue)

vs

Current Cannonball

Who takes it?

Saying DOS Superboy may be a little clearer to some.wink

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tron
Saying DOS Superboy may be a little clearer to some.wink
I thought of that, but I was worried that that would imply him RIGHT after he busted out of Cadmus, and didn't have ANY experience. Sorry if there is any confusion about it.

darthgoober
Anyone else?

Psyquis52
Leaning towards Cannonball slightly on this one. I'll give him a 5.5/10 win average.

Brian Oswald
I'd say Cannonball

Draco69
Superboy. What's Cannonball gonna do to Superboy? He has his own super-duper forcefield. He's taken nukes in the face.

He just uses his TK to suffocate the bastard or shunt him into space or give him an anerysm or just make him stop in midflight.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Superboy. What's Cannonball gonna do to Superboy? He has his own super-duper forcefield. He's taken nukes in the face.

He just uses his TK to suffocate the bastard or shunt him into space or give him an anerysm or just make him stop in midflight.

Bingo, I was just about to comment what could Cannonball even do to him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Cannon ball is unhurtable while flying. But that doesn't stop Superboy from simply stopping cannon ball midflight. In the last avengers story, cannon ball got his head blown off when he was stopped mid flight in a force field. Super boy's tactile tk could do the same thing.

And again, It has been shown that cannon ball can be beaten quite easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.