Yay i'm going to the second circle of hell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord. Kadaj
Yeah i took a test on Dante's hell and supposedly i'm going to the second circle for being lustful and somewhat wrathful stick out tongue So while im here what is new with kmc? i havent been on in months and i want an update bitches!

miss-allycat
Originally posted by Lord. Kadaj
Yeah i took a test on Dante's hell and supposedly i'm going to the second circle for being lustful and somewhat wrathful stick out tongue So while im here what is new with kmc? i havent been on in months and i want an update bitches!

way rudestick out tongue

Lord. Kadaj
Not rude just my way of getting the masses of this site to tell me the happenings of late :P

miss-allycat
Not rude just my way of getting the masses of this site to tell me the happenings of late :P

uhh...
we've been discussin abt world domination.. ??blink

justjakk
people bash people and get banned. socks are born and get banned. its the life cycle we all expect to see. nothing else really new.

miss-allycat
uh oh... Adam's posting... stick out tongue

Lord. Kadaj
Oh thats still the case..i remember just as i started to come on less frequently socks were becoming more evident everyday.

miss-allycat
Oh thats still the case..i remember just as i started to come on less frequently socks were becoming more evident everyday.

he went for a piss... ninja he'll brb.

Lord. Kadaj
Hey! why announce my peeing habits little miss? :P

miss-allycat
Hey! why announce my peeing habits little miss? :P

isnt an empress suppose 2 be like a secretary? confused laughing

Lord. Kadaj
Lol well laura is my secretary she manages my affairs and lets me investigate her further than others. smile

miss-allycat
Lol well laura is my secretary she manages my affairs and lets me investigate her further than others. smile

erm.. i dont really need details laughing out loudstick out tongue

Lord. Kadaj
Lol sorry i caught it off her, she went to school one day and announced the happenings of her night to her friends who were like eww lol

miss-allycat
Lol sorry i caught it off her, she went to school one day and announced the happenings of her night to her friends who were like eww lol

announce it! laughing out loud stick out tongue nah

Lord. Kadaj
I told james(my mate) today how i loved seeing her naked and he was like aww i wanna see my girl naked lol

miss-allycat
I told james(my mate) today how i loved seeing her naked and he was like aww i wanna see my girl naked lol

wait how old r u again? 17 right? stick out tongue

Lord. Kadaj
Lol yup why is that ally cat?

miss-allycat
Lol yup why is that ally cat?

nothing stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.