harry potter is GAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willman
harry potter is the biggest load of crap in the whole entire world.

coolmovies
No hes not !!! becouse if he was he would not ask a girl out in the 4th film

Council#13
Alright it's fake, no duh. But it's good. What sucks is the Inheiratance Trilogy. Poorly written. Good idea, but poorly written.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by willman

If it sucks, then wtf are you doing in this forum worm-featuresWhat the f**k??

nehaa
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
yea

MistressofSnape

Worm features? WORM FEATURES?!
...Wow...Just...wow.

The Phantom
harry potter is the biggest load of crap in the whole entire world. no expression Your not worthy of anything I should say.

Go die.

d-fly_girl008
That was kinda harsh...

Switch_Init
*gasp!*

I know, he forgot to say please...

No one said you HAD to like Harry Potter. I didn't like it at first. The whole thing sounded kinda' boring. But some friends convinced me to read it and loved it since....I'll go back to being a nobody now... embarrasment

d-fly_girl008
Originally posted by Switch_Init
*gasp!*

I know, he forgot to say please...

No one said you HAD to like Harry Potter. I didn't like it at first. The whole thing sounded kinda' boring. But some friends convinced me to read it and loved it since....I'll go back to being a nobody now... embarrasment

Yeah, same with me. And you're not a nobody. >_<

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Worm features? WORM FEATURES?!
...Wow...Just...wow.

Heh, was feeling kinda low when I said thaterm, I didn't even feel like abusing the poor bastar* properly in the morning.

Originally posted by The Phantom
no expression Your not worthy of anything I should say.

Go die.

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
That was kinda harsh...

No it wasn't......okay it was....but very little.....the thread starter needs to crawl into a dumpster and live there for the rest of his miserable life.

d-fly_girl008
Geez, do you guys just rag on anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter?? Sure, they shouldn't have started the thread, but you have no need to say stuff like that!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Geez, do you guys just rag on anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter?? Sure, they shouldn't have started the thread, but you have no need to say stuff like that!

I don't give a crap right now on who I rag.....and I'm also ragging on him because he started a pathetic and hopeless thread such as this.

The Phantom
o.o Seriously. It was appropriate for this guys stupidity.

d-fly_girl008
I really don't think it was.

Switch_Init
Or wasn't it?

Usualy when someone makes a topic like this on any forums, it's because there bored and looking for attention, right?

Demonic Phoenix
If it is.....there sure got a lot of it.

Barker
Says the man with the hairy dog for a Sig. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Barker
Says the man with the hairy dog for a Sig. no expression

Says the man with a hot lady for a sigdroolio

The Phantom
Says the man with a hot lady for a sigdroolio

willman
ok i was annoyed then, its not that crap, its just everyone goes on about it and people read it like 5 times a year, but theres so many good books out there and people only care about harry-fu*king-potter. its just stupid. i hope once the last book comes out everyone will forget all about this dark chapter to the history of books.

Demonic Phoenix
ok i was annoyed then, its not that crap, its just everyone goes on about it and people read it like 5 times a year, but theres so many good books out there and people only care about harry-fu*king-potter. its just stupid. i hope once the last book comes out everyone will forget all about this dark chapter to the history of books.

Not everyone reads only Harry PotterWhat the f**k?.......I've read so many series, and they all are good.

nehaa

there r some good books but u don't have to remnd us cuz we already know that and no we won't close ths forum just cuz of that and the movies for 5,6 and 7th books r not out yet.

The Phantom
Not everyone reads only Harry PotterWhat the f**k?.......I've read so many series, and they all are good. Originally posted by willman
ok i was annoyed then, its not that crap, its just everyone goes on about it and people read it like 5 times a year, but theres so many good books out there and people only care about harry-fu*king-potter. its just stupid. i hope once the last book comes out everyone will forget all about this dark chapter to the history of books. Grow up and learn that people like different things. You don't like it? Don't go on a fukcing forum about and say it's "gay". In fact, stop making the word gay mean something bad. I have gay friends, they are not bad people. Your just pissing me off now. One more fukcing strike from you and your getting reported.

Demonic Phoenix
Grow up and learn that people like different things. You don't like it? Don't go on a fukcing forum about and say it's "gay". In fact, stop making the word gay mean something bad. I have gay friends, they are not bad people. Your just pissing me off now. One more fukcing strike from you and your getting reported.

But but, I didn't do anythingcrytissue

Barker
petpet

Grow up, and realize that no one gives a shit. Ask 100 random people what they think about it, and you'd be surprised at the results.

The Phantom
But but, I didn't do anythingcrytissue I wasn't talking to you.

Demonic Phoenix
I wasn't talking to you.

Ohimafool.......then why did you quote mehuh?

The Phantom
I was agree with what you said?

Demonic Phoenix
I was agree with what you said?

eek!Jumpy........You........agreeing.........with.........mefaint

Rave X
harry potter is GAY!

he is and we loooove it shiftyb

TheKingofKINGS!
How the hell did I miss this!?!?!?!

Well, I see you guys have it controlled. I'm not gonna chastise him more.

dark wizard

not entirely true. gay men often ask girls out to hide the fact they are gay.

but i seriously doubt harry is gay, or draco is gay for that matter roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark wizard
couldnt have said better myself smile

tigress
Hear hear ( oh merlins pink bunnie slippers cant you just tell Im from the UK lol) huggles 'winks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.