Who is your debating partner or ally ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.G
Who do you turn to when you need help with a debate or advice with one or scans etc ?

I turn to my best forum freind Sam Z

And who do you associate with each other aswell. I think of Leo and Kahn. big grin

Scoobless
No-one...... sad

R.O.T. Yahman
sad Wirly .......... bawling

S.G
LOL I as about to say that Yah I have hard allot about him.

And Scoobless my friend you don't need anyone. But if you really want one Ill dump Sam and Ill be yours. Jumpy

Tha C-Master
I tend to be alone, which is fine. When I came it was me, Zahit, The MISTER, Strawnilla, whobdamndog, and who?-kid. Now they either seldom post or stopped coming. I see eye to eye with xmarks often although we don't share the same thread often. Me cresh/jinzin are uzually rivals but we've made a good team.

S.G
I want a partner that isn't in love with Venom. disgust

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G
I hope I'm yours Sam.

You may not doubt it budwink
AJ was a great guy, you two are my best friends.

S.G
youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi

Hell yez !! LOL
Whats his addy Sam I wanna meet him ?

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G
youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi

Hell yez !! LOL

I'm ain't telling ya evil face

But i can give you his old icq number...

S.G
Oh go on !! Lets all add him to piss him off !! evil face

youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi

How is his old ICQ number going to help ???

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G
Oh go on !! Lets all add him to piss him off !! evil face

youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi

How is his old ICQ number going to help ???

Well, you wana piss him off and spam is the best way to do that lol

S.G
laughing

But I can't add him I deleted it. disgust

grey fox
Hmm Aj , Most of the Magiks (I barley know some of the ones who come on less) and Psyquis

S.G
LOL You know AJ aswell laughing out loud

I shall join you all !! youpi

marvelprince
AJ was mine too. I see eye to eye with Metalmanx and Tha C-master on alot of post too. I consider those guys allies.

Jinzin and I are usually one opposite sides but he's a good guy to have on your side

S.G
laughing Not another one ? I think I will have to meet up with this kid. Whats his addy anybody know ?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by marvelprince
AJ was mine too. I see eye to eye with Metalmanx and Tha C-master on alot of post too. I consider those guys allies.

Jinzin and I are usually one opposite sides but he's a good guy to have on your side Agreed with Marvelprince, I also had whirly as an ally, even if it was to annoy other enemies and give me ammunition. laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Agreed with Marvelprince, I also had whirly as an ally, even if it was to annoy other enemies and give me ammunition. laughing

I think you had a bit of a fall out over the G.S. incident .... whistling

S.G
Agreed with Marvelprince, I also had whirly as an ally, even if it was to annoy other enemies and give me ammunition. laughing laughing Finally someone who isn't a mate of A.J smokin'

But whats his addy everybody mad

Sub_Mariner
I saw eye to eye with nearly Everybody in the David Incident :P

Tha C-Master
Well AJ is ok, he was around during the Kam/C-Master war. DC has also been around for a good Fanboy spanking (particularly wolverine vs ock)

S.G
Damn right. We were tight. smokin'

Doesn't AJ have any enemies, maybe I should be his.

Muhahahhaa

newjak86
I would say no one I am a lone wolf baby

I am my own man and don't need no one else
Isn't that right Blair Wind, C-Master, Scoobless, Digi, everyone else on KMC

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by S.G

Muhahahhaa You hate that AJ don't ya?

Originally posted by newjak86
I would say no one I am a lone wolf baby

I am my own man and don't need no one else
Isn't that right Blair Wind, C-Master, Scoobless, Digi, everyone else on KMC I know what you mean, do you remember Phoenix vs. Unicron? How about the one against Wolverine and 5 elder preds against that logan fanboy? Good times.

newjak86
You hate that AJ don't ya?

I know what you mean, do you remember Phoenix vs. Unicron? How about the one against Wolverine and 5 elder preds against that logan fanboy? Good times. Oh yes I remember that
Or Juggernaut vs Akuma stick out tongue

S.G
You hate that AJ don't ya?

I'm fighting him for Sams effections. laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by newjak86
Oh yes I remember that
Or Juggernaut vs Akuma stick out tongue That was a sweet thread, I wonder if I would have the same opinions now and vice-versa.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by S.G

Muhahahhaa

No. That position is taken thank you very much, except im not vying for sam's attention; you can have that wink

S.G
Originally posted by V for Valentine
No. That position is taken thank you very much, except im not vying for sam's attention; you can have that wink Damn you, mad

I dont want sam anymore I foudn out hes russion laughing out loud

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by V for Valentine
No. That position is taken thank you very much, except im not vying for sam's attention; you can have that wink

I used to be your Sidekick. shifty

newjak86
That was a sweet thread, I wonder if I would have the same opinions now and vice-versa. Who knows

But yeah the good old days when I actually wanted to debate against people now I just kind of wonder around a little bit

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G
Damn you, mad

I dont want sam anymore I foudn out hes russion laughing out loud

Got problems with that? We drink vodka all day long, have eternal winter and polar bears as house animals. Have something to say?! miffed

S.G
Originally posted by Sam Z
Got problems with that? We drink vodka all day long, have eternal winter and polar bears as house animals. Have something to say?! miffed No sir embarrasment

evil face

badabing
I'd say I agree with Juggernaut6666, Soleran, Bigbran, Darthgoober, Psyquis and the rest of my Magik teammates most of the time.

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G
No sir embarrasment

evil face

Gooooood, so if you don't mind i'll go feed my polar bear.

badabing
Is polar bear the name of your private "member"? laughing

marvelprince

Polar bears rock.

S.G
Gooooood, so if you don't mind i'll go feed my polar bear. laughing I guess not wink

Oh and that was jokes because of our PMs laughing out loud

Inhuman
Nvrbeenwithagirl
Jesse7
David Richards
Diabloman

shifty

S.G
Whos diabloman ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Inhuman
Nvrbeenwithagirl
Jesse7
David Richards
Diabloman

shifty

what happened to Nvrbeenwithagirl anyway?

Inhuman
Originally posted by S.G
Whos diabloman ?

Diabloman was lets say...amusing in his own way.
He was kinda like nvrbeenwithagirl, but not whinny, less boring, and pretty funny sometimes. He would blow up in a rage a few times as well.

S.G
laughing

Links for both of these guys please.

V for Valentine
no expression You are either extremely easily bemused or just laughing for the sake of laughter, Seeing as you don't really understand what happened with any of those people smile Uhhh theres some diablo in the picture thread (which was kinda Kam's fault aswell, but it was a misunderstanding)

S.G
LOL I was PMed by someone and gave me a link but I wanted more. wink

Oh and the caps were an acident.

Inhuman
Originally posted by S.G
laughing laughing laughing

LINKS FOR BOTH OF THOSE GUYS PLEASE.

nvrbeenwithagrl is all over the versus forum. (look in the iceman & magneto Vs. Silver surfer & Thor thread wink )
diabloman he was banned a little while ago maybe if you do a serch.

Blair Wind
Kahn, Validus, Newjack, Xmarksthespot (though we mostly joke...)

Jyppe
Originally posted by S.G

*Cough Cough* Obvious..?

Grimm22
Capt it Up shifty laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kahn, Validus, Newjack, Xmarksthespot (though we mostly joke...)

You suck...

Scoobless
ninja2

King_Mungi
Scoobless....he paid me to say this smile

Broly92
How about the one against Wolverine and 5 elder preds against that logan fanboy? Good times.
Why is he a fanboy, Wolverine can do that, but it would be one of the hardest battles he has ever had no expression

and I don't see eye to eye with ayone anymore it's sad sad

manjaro
i remeber the good ol days when me and whirly used to take suckas to school, with the more scientific explanations as to why so and so would whoop such an such's ass.....but everytime i turn around his account is restrictedbig grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
Why is he a fanboy, Wolverine can do that, but it would be one of the hardest battles he has ever had no expression

and I don't see eye to eye with ayone anymore it's sad sad

Dude no expression

An elder predator would probobly take down Wolverine

5 is overkill

MJOILNIR
I am sadly......alone sad

Blair Wind
Originally posted by batdude123
You suck...

Love you too

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Dude no expression

An elder predator would probobly take down Wolverine

5 is overkill
Not at all no and don't give all that stuff that all the pred fans have been saying which is rediculous roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
You suck...

Since Batdude is obviously being homotional and looking for love in all the wrong places, i'll claim him, Vally and Avalon.
Well, me and Avy normally end up debating against each other, but he's good people.

Batdude, Validus, Avalon, Grey Fox, Yahman, Digimark, Scoobless and Blair Wind are the posters who i check for consciously.

If i didn't name you, step your post game up!! cool

badabing
Originally posted by UniOmni
Since Batdude is obviously being homotional and looking for love in all the wrong places, i'll claim him
eek! laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by S.G
I think of Leo and Kahn. big grin

much obliged.

sombrero2

The Pict
Originally posted by S.G
youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi
youpiyoupiyoupi

Hell yez !! LOL

AJ was a cool guy, I knew him from the OTF (assuming it was the same guy)

King_Mungi
*gasp* no mention of me? and how many people did I help out in the last two tournaments?

The Pict
I don't have an ally either, everyone would laugh at my half baked knowledge sad

Psyquis52
Specifically badabing, darthgoober, batman beyond (wherever he is now) aka Sea King, AJ stick out tongue , Rick/Genis (for sheer controversiality), and my full time partner and best backup is definitely Grey Fox.

Batdude123 and myself don't agree on a lot but when we do agree on something we're usually a pain to put up with.

To be honest I don't usually debate all that vehemetly in the first place, but I've been known to suprise a person now and then.

Other than those afor mentioned the entire KMC Magik's are my best supporters. 90% of the time. The other 10% when we don't agree is when I'm wrong...

Maybe that should be 20% because I tend to be wrong pretty often. Heh.

Sci-fi Nut

Validus
There's not many people I bother to debate with anymore. Batdude, UniOmni, Avalon, Grey Fox, Yahman, Digimark, Scoobless, Juntai, X, Skeets, Draco, King Mungi, Darkcrawler, Blair Wind and probably a couple others I'm forgetting. Other than that I'm just posting bs.

xmarksthespot
I generally agree with me.

I'm just going to steal Validus' list, because I'm too lazy to make up my own.

bigbran
I only got mentioned once! sadThanks Badabing!

The only people who I really see eye to eye with is, Apolloknight, and Thanospimphand. Mr Master, and Darthgoober too. Inhuman sometimes reads my mind.
I've been a lone wolf recently.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
I only got mentioned once! sadThanks Badabing!

The only people who I really see eye to eye with is, Apolloknight, and Thanospimphand. Mr Master, and Darthgoober too. Inhuman sometimes reads my mind.
I've been a lone wolf recently. Shoot bigbran. I forgot to mention you.

Well come to think of it I don't know if we agree on so much or if we just cause chaos together. stick out tongue

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by manjaro
i remeber the good ol days when me and whirly used to take suckas to school, with the more scientific explanations as to why so and so would whoop such an such's ass.....but everytime i turn around his account is restrictedbig grin

Sorry ..... but u are in the dream world .... Only I ,was on the same level of Insanity....... Muhahahahahhahhah , !!!!!!!!!

To be honest, you wrote one of the funniest posts i have ever read, and it concerned monsieur Whirly. It was during that whole 'I hate whirly thing' (Which was actually created by him, weirdo !!!!!!!). To be honest when ever i talk to him (I talk sometimes on the other this other Forum), I still get on with him FAR better than most people I've have actually met. That is SO Sad, but not Only did he share the same sense of humour, we where into the same type of things (Crazy Physics, Comics, Same type of Films). Its Ironic but, he really was a CLASS bloke. He's also one of the most clever people i have ever met. No seriously !!!!!!, he had a certain on line charisma that very few people can emulate.

Here's to WHIRLY, a truly top Bloke !!!!!!!!!!!

R.O.T. Yahman
Since Batdude is obviously being homotional and looking for love in all the wrong places, i'll claim him, Vally and Avalon.
Well, me and Avy normally end up debating against each other, but he's good people.

Batdude, Validus, Avalon, Grey Fox, Yahman, Digimark, Scoobless and Blair Wind are the posters who i check for consciously.

If i didn't name you, step your post game up!! cool

Cheers mannn, u are one of the few interesting people who i regularly chat with, since my last 'insurection'. Good debating my friend !!!!!!!!!!!! Infact most of that list is in the same department.

Skeets
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Sorry ..... but u are in the dream world .... Only I ,was on the same level of Insanity....... Muhahahahahhahhah , !!!!!!!!!

To be honest, you wrote one of the funniest posts i have ever read, and it concerned monsieur Whirly. It was during that whole 'I hate whirly thing' (Which was actually created by him, weirdo !!!!!!!). To be honest when ever i talk to him (I talk sometimes on the other this other Forum), I still get on with him FAR better than most people I've have actually met. That is SO Sad, but not Only did he share the same sense of humour, we where into the same type of things (Crazy Physics, Comics, Same type of Films). Its Ironic but, he really was a CLASS bloke. He's also one of the most clever people i have ever met. No seriously !!!!!!, he had a certain on line charisma that very few people can emulate.

Here's to WHIRLY, a truly top Bloke !!!!!!!!!!!
When's the wedding?

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Shoot bigbran. I forgot to mention you.

Well come to think of it I don't know if we agree on so much or if we just cause chaos together. stick out tongue You aren't in the vs forums that much though.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Broly92

and I don't see eye to eye with ayone anymore it's sad sad I wish I had my hilarious smilie right about now...

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Skeets
When's the wedding?

laughing laughing

B@rstard !!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing

Psyquis52
You aren't in the vs forums that much though. http://www.bitemebait.com/

Skeets
laughing laughing

B@rstard !!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing
Where have you been?

darthgoober
I don't really call for back up that often except to mess with fanboys(and Basti0n/David Richards of course). But when I do need help with something I can normally count on.. well all the people who named me(namely Batabing, Psyquis, bigbran), plus oddly enough Mr. Master(even though we actually debate AGAINST each other more than together). Oh, also Galan7777777 and I end up seeing eye to eye on some stuff(mostly when I'm debating with Mr. M). There's a few others I see eye to eye with on some stuff(sorry if I forgot to include you) but those are the ones that stick out in my mind as far as actual debating partners.

inamilist
man, i never get named on these things.... lol

since i hardly ever debate here, the only people i can say for sure that I have agreed pretty much 100% with have been mindship and spetznaz, however, i havent seen either of them in ages

R.O.T. Yahman
This is really hypocritical (Especially after the Rants i have had on the best debaters thread) but if i was to pick a new 'partner', It would be between f Leo, Ion ( Aka Validus), Uni, Avlo and G.S. Not only are they class debaters, i consider them kinda of mates (in a On line sort f way)

I've slagged you off a lot Ion, in the past ( especially about the whole scanning thing). Its only until recently that i have realised how long u have been reading comics. You're knowledge is vast, hence being one of the most consistent posters on the Question thread. You're also one of the only people who doesn't have me on their Ignore list, and i respect that (Obviously). Draco is in the same department, but Ion has a certain humility and modesty that Draco doesn't. You are also not so obsessed with Wonder Woman, Which i respect. big grin No offense Draco, u are still one of the most knowledgeable people on the forum.

Leo; I don't think there are many people, that put an argument across quite as well as you can. As proven by the recent tournament, you are also very creative . Khan was lucky to have u on his Team, and its not hard to see why you one the tournament. It was only until he left that i saw why whirly respected you so much. Whenever i debate against you i have consciously change my wording to not to offend you, encase i get you're full wrath. You are also one of the few people who has successfully put G.S. in his place, and teached Demi the meaning of compromise. No mean feats, even by Comic standards. !!!!!!!!!

Avlo; there is a reason why you are consistent; you tend to always argue from a logical perspective. In fact i owe you a lot, cos it is mainly thanks to you and Whirly, that i was able to expand my comic 'horizons' and experience, what is probably the platinum age for D.C. Guys their is a reason he sticks up for Superman. Just read the wording of his posts, and its easy to see why he is able to hold his own against multitudes of superman haters.
As he once stated to me on a post;
'If Marvel could clearly Illustrate that they're characters where more powerful than Superman, I would have no problem conceding my perspective' (Words slightly adjusted).
Lot of people on this forum could learn from that.

Uni, you are one of the reasons i have really got back into KMC. We usually disagree, hence the recent expansion in my perspectives. Its a bit of a treat trading criticisms with someone who can argue with reason and wit . I don't know how long you have been posting on here, but you would definitely be win my 'Best new comer' award. I've also noticed that you post Lot on both the Vrs and Comic forum (The second of which you really gained my attention, as its harder to make an impression and even Debate on this part of the forum). And you have a certain consistency, that is generally rare. Watch out guys, as this person really knows how to debate, and best of all he is not afraid to have a go!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Arse licking' is prominent through out this forum, but its is something you seem NOT to be susceptible to. In other words, don't loose You're 'Bravery', its Rare on this Forum.

Manjaro, its a shame we don't see you posting as much any more. In fact I'm glad just to see you and Pr...thingy around. don't avoid us to much, cos You're posts are always a pleasure to read. And as mentioned previously, you wrote one of the funniest posts i have ever read. Id like to see the scientist inside you come out more. It would bee good to hear You're scientific perspectives on the X men.

Pr .... I know haven't mentioned you, in my opening paragraph, but you are one of the main reasons i post here on a regular basis. You're opinions are always appreciated. Cheers mate !!!!!!!!! Go PADDY'S. big grin

I know this was well arse 'Lickey' but its something i have meant to convey for a while. Plus I'm quite pissed, and u know i love to make an impression when i am pissed. sad

King_Mungi
I know I have debated with you inamilist, I don't think ever against each other.

edit: excellent post Yahman

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Skeets
Where have you been?

I honnesty, all over the shop. I've been trying to avoid the place, as its never done good things for my realife street cred. In the end, u making up to many lies to friends and family when i go on here. What about u mate ???????? smile

inamilist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I know I have debated with you inamilist, I don't think ever against each other.

very true

lol, its likely because i like to learn from the experts and you normally know what you are talking about with encycleopedic detail

though onslaught vs alpha does ring a bell for some reason...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by inamilist
very true

lol, its likely because i like to learn from the experts and you normally know what you are talking about with encycleopedic detail

though onslaught vs alpha does ring a bell for some reason...

Much appreicated, and don't count your coin purse short your knowledgeable too.

Alpha Flight w/ Teen Titants vs. Onslaught? hmm..I don't recall if we did debate in that or not. That was awhile ago.

DigiMark007
Quick Freeze.

no expression

...yeah, he hasn't been on for about a year ( sad ) but I remember agreeing with him all the time, and jumping into fights just to lend support.

I remember Khellendros and I at one point were the lone Wildstorm supporters for a while (then others started reading them too) and Khell and I also took part in defending some LotR's characters in fights (before I was mod). Not really a 'partner', but we had some common interests for maybe a 6-month stretch.

And all the people who I know and respect (you know who you are), but no real 'partners' since the two above.

inamilist
Much appreicated, and don't count your coin purse short your knowledgeable too.

Alpha Flight w/ Teen Titants vs. Onslaught? hmm..I don't recall if we did debate in that or not. That was awhile ago.

why thank you. I'm just waiting for the day I see some Man-Thing or Green Goblin threads, then i get to shine, lol

ya, i think that was it, i dont think we got into anything heated, im sure by the end it was an agree to disagree thing, us canadians are good at this.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007

And all the people who I know and respect (you know who you are), but no real 'partners' since the two above.

I've always kinda of considered Scoobs, as youre partner. The rest are not as old school, well atleast i dont think they are.

G.S. and Cresh, used to be kinda of a partnership. Leo and Whirly was more of a serious/less mischeif partnership.

A.C. plus his Ego, was also a good one.

*Yahman crys himself to sleep, in fear *

King_Mungi
why thank you. I'm just waiting for the day I see some Man-Thing or Green Goblin threads, then i get to shine, lol

ya, i think that was it, i dont think we got into anything heated, im sure by the end it was an agree to disagree thing, us canadians are good at this.

haha well then you gotta make them yourself or no one will make them. I respect the Green Goblin (Urich) thanks to you.

yep, shake hands..dry hump..the works. Wait what?

bigbran
nvrbeenwthagirl
Jesse7
Capt it up
Riceroost
Grimm22

R.O.T. Yahman
nvrbeenwthagirl
Jesse7
Capt it up
Riceroost
Grimm22

OMG .... here come the futile lists of peolple, that knowone except the internet god, has ever heard of. sad

DigiMark007
I've always kinda of considered Scoobs, as youre partner. The rest are not as old school, well atleast i dont think they are.

The funny part about that is, we almost never agree. But thanks....I guess. confused

Scoob's been around longer than me though. One of the few regulars who still posts that was around before me (like DC, for example, who's basically the forum's oldest regular poster).

...hell, I think of Tron as my partner...but not really for debate purposes. cool

R.O.T. Yahman
The funny part about that is, we almost never agree. But thanks....I guess. confused

Scoob's been around longer than me though. One of the few regulars who still posts that was around before me (like DC, for example, who's basically the forum's oldest regular poster).

...hell, I think of Tron as my partner...but not really for debate purposes. cool

What about whats her face ?????? U know the one who seriously hated Whirly, with the Psylocke Sig ! big grin OI always imagined having 'Virtual Sex' with her...... embarrasment

DigiMark007
What about whats her face ?????? U know the one who seriously hated Whirly, with the Psylocke Sig ! big grin OI always imagined having 'Virtual Sex' with her...... embarrasment

Paola? The comic forums' global?

Nah, Paola's like my boss, even though she's not really around as much anymore. After Raz and maybe lil, she's maybe the only one that could still intimidate me if she wanted to.

embarrasment

bigbran
Paola? The comic forums' global?

Nah, Paola's like my boss, even though she's not really around as much anymore. After Raz and maybe lil, she's maybe the only one that could still intimidate me if she wanted to.

embarrasment I got a question.
Why is she marked as a mod for this and the vs forum?
Can't she mod any forum, without the:
Moderated by Paola, Digimark, Tron...
Thing?

badabing
I think of Tron as my partner...but not really for debate purposes. cool
blink

eek!

laughing

Draco69
Just like Gym Class....it's an odd number of people and I'm the odd man out....

inamilist
haha well then you gotta make them yourself or no one will make them. I respect the Green Goblin (Urich) thanks to you.

yep, shake hands..dry hump..the works. Wait what?

lol

thank you muchly good sir

ya, i should make a thread or two, hype up the macabre muck monster or what have you

I really want to do a respect thread for him sometime, but it seems like a very long process, especially to try and compete with some of the better ones out there...... *cough*

addendum:
alpha flight is overrated now, and it is all your fault. sleep with that one tonight

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69

Naaaa...I have agreed with you countless times in various threads

King_Mungi
lol

thank you muchly good sir

ya, i should make a thread or two, hype up the macabre muck monster or what have you

I really want to do a respect thread for him sometime, but it seems like a very long process, especially to try and compete with some of the better ones out there...... *cough*

addendum:
alpha flight is overrated now, and it is all your fault. sleep with that one tonight

He's a good character, not over satruated and full of potential. Plus he didn't need constant upgrades to be good. I respect that.

Do it, the movie was dreadful but that doesn't mean the comic character has to share the same fate cool

When in doubt steal from them evil face

Yeah kinda feel bad...kinda, but...naaa..they deserve it cool

manjaro
Manjaro, its a shame we don't see you posting as much any more. In fact I'm glad just to see you and Pr...thingy around. don't avoid us to much, cos You're posts are always a pleasure to read. And as mentioned previously, you wrote one of the funniest posts i have ever read. Id like to see the scientist inside you come out more. It would bee good to hear You're scientific perspectives on the X men.

nah dude i just avoid the VS forum...its hard to sift thru all the 15yr olds who think they know everything, and the creepy 30-40 yr olds who wanna have heated debates with teenagers, but as far as the funniest post thing..i dont quite remeber...(as i think ive had a few) remind me please

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
I'd say I agree with Juggernaut6666, Soleran, Bigbran, Darthgoober, Psyquis and the rest of my Magik teammates most of the time.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

S.G
bunny

olympian
Originally posted by S.G

naughty

olympian
I honnesty, all over the shop. I've been trying to avoid the place, as its never done good things for my realife street cred. In the end, u making up to many lies to friends and family when i go on here. What about u mate ???????? smile

So the rumors i have been spre..hearing are true!

Good, good.

S.G

Here's to WHIRLY, a truly top Bloke !!!!!!!!!!! So hes left ?He should come back. He sounds cool. If its a bann i can help him !! evil face

Tha C-Master
I think he knew how to come back anyways.

Tha C-Master
I got a question.
Why is she marked as a mod for this and the vs forum?
Can't she mod any forum, without the:
Moderated by Paola, Digimark, Tron...
Thing? Yes, she is global, but she wasn't originally, I don't think...

S.G
Originally posted by The Pict
AJ was a cool guy, I knew him from the OTF (assuming it was the same guy) I have spoken to him yesterday on MSN, Sam gave me his addy. Hes pretty cool. I don't understand how people say we are alike know confused Whats the OTF ?

S.G
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Specifically badabing, darthgoober, batman beyond (wherever he is now) aka Sea King, AJ stick out tongue , Rick/Genis (for sheer controversiality), and my full time partner and best backup is definitely Grey Fox.

Batdude123 and myself don't agree on a lot but when we do agree on something we're usually a pain to put up with.

To be honest I don't usually debate all that vehemetly in the first place, but I've been known to suprise a person now and then.

Other than those afor mentioned the entire KMC Magik's are my best supporters. 90% of the time. The other 10% when we don't agree is when I'm wrong...

Maybe that should be 20% because I tend to be wrong pretty often. Heh. Nah A.J sucks... evil face

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.G
So hes left ?He should come back. He sounds cool. If its a bann i can help him !! evil face

Na he's really really BANNED. Towards the end, i think he was starting to really get on Raz's **** in the GDF, although i maybe wrong. He had been warned and 'suspended' on a million occasions previously. He had a thing for intentionally pissing off the mods, although he would be subtle about it. Its a shame in the end.

'I think he knew how to come back anyways.'

He cant on his computer, but he would be able to create a 'sock' on an Internet cafe, but it would only be temporary. I think he still goes on the Superhero hype forum, although i maybe wrong.

S.G
Wrong again my freind. evil face

Tha C-Master
Na he's really really BANNED. Towards the end, i think he was starting to really get on Raz's **** in the GDF, although i maybe wrong. He had been warned and 'suspended' on a million occasions previously. He had a thing for intentionally pissing off the mods, although he would be subtle about it. Its a shame in the end.

'I think he knew how to come back anyways.'

He cant on his computer, but he would be able to create a 'sock' on an Internet cafe, but it would only be temporary. I think he still goes on the Superhero hype forum, although i maybe wrong. That's what I figured, Phil was pretty cool. I'm stuck trying to figure out what was his last straw though, the final note in his ban was vague.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.G
Wrong again my freind. evil face

* Shifty * smile

S.G
shifty

But its really quite simple I din't know ti was such a big thing.

Scoobless
Whirly kept going on about having floating ISP addresses and saying he could come back regardless of how many times he was banned

S.G
Well I am not lieing lol My mums mate showed me first, then he showed me how to hack things. Hes an IT teacher so he knows ALOT.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
Whirly kept going on about having floating ISP addresses and saying he could come back regardless of how many times he was banned
AOL has floating IP addresses anyways. Regardless I don't think there would be a point of coming back permabanned for long, he already did it before. If you want to last you have to keep the attention off of you, which means you are no longer... you, it would be funny to make an alter ego but it would get old after awhile, unless you came strictly for debating.

S.G
whistle

DarkCrawler
I turn to nobody, but I usually have people on my side.

S.G
I hope one day that an be me. cool

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I turn to nobody, but I usually have people on my side. Wolverine vs Ock were good days.

S.G
Sounds funny, links ?

DarkCrawler
Wolverine vs Ock were good days.

They sure were...the Wolverine fanboyness was at its peak...big grin

If you want to read 80 pages. wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t356113.html

S.G
I have before wink

Tha C-Master
They sure were...the Wolverine fanboyness was at its peak...big grin

If you want to read 80 pages. wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t356113.html They sure were, man those were some crazy days. The cluster****ing reached it's peak that day.

DarkCrawler
They sure were, man those were some crazy days. The cluster****ing reached it's peak that day.

Indeed. The year 2005 was sure the year of Wolverine. Seriously, every thread with even a mention of him turned into a 10+ page battle between the pro-Wolverine and anti-Wolverine groups. It was sort of like Civil War. If you weren't defending Wolverine, you were a hater, if you were defending him, you were a fanboy. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Indeed. The year 2005 was sure the year of Wolverine. Seriously, every thread with even a mention of him turned into a 10+ page battle between the pro-Wolverine and anti-Wolverine groups.
I was always anti-fanboy, which at the time most of us were against Big J and Cresh, and then Merc came in to backpat as usual.

It was sort of like Civil War. If you weren't defending Wolverine, you were a hater, if you were defending him, you were a fanboy. laughing out loud I'm not sure that much has changed. laughing

Inhuman
didnt want to list them because i know ill forget a few...
These are the guys I mostly agree on more times than not.

Bigbran
mr. master
joe nunez
rols
darthgoober
kgkg

and a few others im forgetting

Doc Potato
Originally posted by S.G
Who do you turn to when you need help with a debate or advice with one or scans etc ?

I turn to my best forum freind Sam Z

And who do you associate with each other aswell. I think of Leo and Kahn. big grin Dude, we hate you since you said the Syndicate sucks despite being a noob... well, we think you're a moron anyway... or I do... sad

leonidas
Leo; I don't think there are many people, that put an argument across quite as well as you can. As proven by the recent tournament, you are also very creative . Khan was lucky to have u on his Team, and its not hard to see why you one the tournament. It was only until he left that i saw why whirly respected you so much. Whenever i debate against you i have consciously change my wording to not to offend you, encase i get you're full wrath. You are also one of the few people who has successfully put G.S. in his place, and teached Demi the meaning of compromise. No mean feats, even by Comic standards. !!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud

thanks yahman. you must have REALLY been soused. big grin i miss demi almost as i miss poor whirly. demi was prolly the best debater i've ever gone up against in my time at the forum. i had a couple beauties with him. and of course gs. *sigh* the good 'ole days . . .

nowadays, when i'm on, i find myself in gs's corner more often than not because so many people seem to have made it their personal life's goal to take him down. of course, he's more than capable of holding his own, (in fact i think gs LOVES it!) but arguing with or against gs is always a good time. he has some of the BEST one-liners and implied flames . . . laughing

i remember when YOU first came on, yahman, right around the same time olympian came in. for the longest time i always associated the 2 of you for some reason. i had some good go 'rounds with oly too, but though heated at times, he's cool, and i've come to learn you can MORE than hold your own -- especially when it comes down to the possible 'science' behind something. and damn, when you and whirly got together, all hell always seemed to break loose! always fun reads. smile

a couple others no one has really mentioned that i would love to have in my corner in a debate are illadelph, jinzin and mindship. all are intelligent and capable of putting together great arguments. hard to say exactly who you want to be an ally, because different people know different material. if i'm debating dc, give me juntai, avy or val (and a tip o the cap to batdude who has shown he knows his stuff and can debate well) and i'd like my chances in any debate. wildstorm or spidey, give me digi (who's posts are usually well thought out and he doesn't get enough cred as a poster). for marvel in general, give me illadelph or maybe scoob. kahn knew a lot about comics in general so he was a perfect partner . . . wink you couldn't have a better xmen ally than gs . . .

loads of knowledgeable people on the forum. that's why i like this forum so much. smile

pr1983
Pr .... I know haven't mentioned you, in my opening paragraph, but you are one of the main reasons i post here on a regular basis. You're opinions are always appreciated. Cheers mate !!!!!!!!!

aww... touched though i have no idea why i'm a main reason... messed

You couldn't just leave it... *shakes fist* stick out tongue

Originally posted by Draco69

Nah, more often that not you know what you're talking about...

DarkCrawler, Scoob (battle of the sexes, oh how i'm glad you're gone), x, exoduscloak, draco, plenty of other people who i don't have the time to type, so if you read this and think i should mention you, consider you mentioned...

Whirly and i didn't agree on much, but if we all agreed life would be very boring...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

thanks yahman. you must have REALLY been soused. big grin i miss demi almost as i miss poor whirly. demi was prolly the best debater i've ever gone up against in my time at the forum. i had a couple beauties with him. and of course gs. *sigh* the good 'ole days . . .

nowadays, when i'm on, i find myself in gs's corner more often than not because so many people seem to have made it their personal life's goal to take him down. of course, he's more than capable of holding his own, (in fact i think gs LOVES it!) but arguing with or against gs is always a good time. he has some of the BEST one-liners and implied flames . . . laughing

i remember when YOU first came on, yahman, right around the same time olympian came in. for the longest time i always associated the 2 of you for some reason. i had some good go 'rounds with oly too, but though heated at times, he's cool, and i've come to learn you can MORE than hold your own -- especially when it comes down to the possible 'science' behind something. and damn, when you and whirly got together, all hell always seemed to break loose! always fun reads. smile

a couple others no one has really mentioned that i would love to have in my corner in a debate are illadelph, jinzin and mindship. all are intelligent and capable of putting together great arguments. hard to say exactly who you want to be an ally, because different people know different material. if i'm debating dc, give me juntai, avy or val (and a tip o the cap to batdude who has shown he knows his stuff and can debate well) and i'd like my chances in any debate. wildstorm or spidey, give me digi (who's posts are usually well thought out and he doesn't get enough cred as a poster). for marvel in general, give me illadelph or maybe scoob. kahn knew a lot about comics in general so he was a perfect partner . . . wink you couldn't have a better xmen ally than gs . . .

loads of knowledgeable people on the forum. that's why i like this forum so much. smile Tehee, I thought Yahman and Olympian to be about the same too... and good ol' demi, I figured he would have arrived by now. I still remember our encounter and he accusing of putting up fake pics of some bodybuilder/spam guy.

olympian
Funny, i always had the ideia Yahman was around quite longer. That makes me older here than i though.

My youth just got the shock of his life.

pr1983
Can't believe i didnt mention c master... dammit... mad

batdude123
Since Batdude is obviously being homotional and looking for love in all the wrong places

SHADDUP!!!!!!!!!! mad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by pr1983
Can't believe i didnt mention c master... dammit... mad Yep... forgiven.

batdude123
Avalon
Juntai
Val
Skeets
X
Pr
B-Dub
Newjak
leo
Kahn
spetz (I miss ya!!! sad)
bada
DC!!!!
Mungi
GF
Snoop
braz
Digi
Scoob
Uni
jinzin

(And others)

pr1983
Yep... forgiven.

stick out tongue

Avalon
Juntai
Val
Skeets
X
Pr
B-Dub
Newjak
leo
Kahn
spetz (I miss ya!!! sad)
bada
DC!!!!
Mungi
GF
Snoop
braz
Digi
Scoob
Uni
jinzin

(And others)

big grin

Inhuman
(And others)

thnx smile

Scoobless
Not you ... mad

Tha C-Master
It's just me and PR... other than that I'm a loner... semi-score.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not you ... mad

sad

pr1983
It's just me and PR... other than that I'm a loner... semi-score.

yes stick out tongue

Grimm22
Avalon
Juntai
Val
Skeets
X
Pr
B-Dub
Newjak
leo
Kahn
spetz (I miss ya!!! sad)
bada
DC!!!!
Mungi
GF
Snoop
braz
Digi
Scoob
Uni
jinzin

(And others)

No no expression

NO sad

NO! cry

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! crybaby

I didnt make the batlist! bawling

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
No no expression

NO sad

NO! cry

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! crybaby

I didnt make the batlist! bawling

You're under the "And others" part.

Broly92
Avalon
Juntai
Val
Skeets
X
Pr
B-Dub
Newjak
leo
Kahn
spetz (I miss ya!!! sad)
bada
DC!!!!
Mungi
GF
Snoop
braz
Digi
Scoob
Uni
jinzin

(And others)
I'm in the top ten hated list aren't I

Inhuman
batdude also missed diabloman

Darth Martin
braz is my best friend/debating partner on here.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
batdude also missed diabloman

I hated that prick. I also found it hilarious that I had to pwn him in every single thread he ever posted in. erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>