Post your 9/11 jokes in this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clap
Just kidding.....moment of silence for 9/11 victims and families.

Council#13
*silent*

Swe_Bum
You are a HORRIBLE MAN!!! Shame on YOU!!

laughing

no expression

PeterGriffin
*silence*

*farts*

That still counts right? It wasnt that loud....god dont make me start the minute all over again..

Ronny
I dont think i should go to school today.. it would be disrespectful *cough*

ThePittman

justjakk
how do you know when a Talliban becomes an adult?

when he takes his diaper off and puts it on his head.

S.G
osama

ThePittman
Originally posted by justjakk

when he takes his diaper off and puts it on his head. spin

Council#13

when he takes his diaper off and puts it on his head.

erm That is inappropriate. Racist comments, even if they're harmless jokes should be taken seriously

ThePittman
Funny only because it's against the Talliban

clap
Originally posted by Council#13
erm That is inappropriate. Racist comments, even if they're harmless jokes should be taken seriously

Since when is "Taliban" a race and not just some political ideology?

Council#13
The fact that they wear turbans is being made fun of. That pretty much insults the Seikhs and the others who wear turbans.

Anyway, I stand on the side of those who want the Talliban annihalted, but still, one shouldn't make derogatory comments about religions/races

Ronny
erm That is inappropriate. Racist comments, even if they're harmless jokes should be taken seriously It wasnt racist, it was facist. Talliban arent a race their a sect of Muslim religion.

And if their gonna kill our people the least we could do is make funnys at thier diapers.

justjakk
erm That is inappropriate. Racist comments, even if they're harmless jokes should be taken seriously the Talliban is a radical group, not a race. now if i were to say "How can you tell when a Hindu...." or "How can you tell when a India Native..." then it would be racism. learn your groups...

Ronny
The fact that they wear turbans is being made fun of. That pretty much insults the Seikhs and the others who wear turbans. No its not. Just because someone makes fun of a muslim doesnt mean their making fun of sikhs.

thats like saying a racist who doesnt like black people is also against mexicans as well cause their skin is dark in pigment. It makes no sence

clap
The fact that they wear turbans is being made fun of. That pretty much insults the Seikhs and the others who wear turbans.

Anyway, I stand on the side of those who want the Talliban annihalted, but still, one shouldn't make derogatory comments about religions/races

You're extrapolating. I would guess you are making the more racist statement by lumping the taliban in with the Sikhs and others. If I was a Sikh, I'd be offended.

justjakk
You know they found Sudam in a hole on my birthday almost 2 years ago. I thought it was so kool. I just wonder why they didnt blow him up and call it a mistake. "The pin slipped out of the grande, and thats the only safe place to put it."

PeterGriffin
So how many taliban does it take to blow up a building?

Made you look.

Council#13
Originally posted by Ronny
It wasnt racist, it was facist. Talliban arent a race their a sect of Muslim religion.

And if their gonna kill our people the least we could do is make funnys at thier diapers.

Yes, but it's like people saying that Christians are freaks because they wear suits in the blistering heat when that person is referring to Mormons (my apologies to the Mormons out there).
If they're going to kill our people, the least we can do is invade their countries and make them pay.

the Talliban is a radical group, not a race. now if i were to say "How can you tell when a Hindu...." or "How can you tell when a India Native..." then it would be racism. learn your groups...

Well, Hindu is a religon, not a race, just like how Catholic isn't a race.

Originally posted by clap
You're extrapolating. I would guess you are making the more racist statement by lumping the taliban in with the Sikhs and others. If I was a Sikh, I'd be offended.

My apologies to the Sikhs out there. I meant no offense. I was merely stating that the way one dresses should not made fun of.

ThePittman
Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Made you look. spin funny but wrong and yes I looked stick out tongue

justjakk
Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Made you look. on the same note, how many does it take to shoot a missle?

3, one to load, one to aim, and one to watch CNN to see if it landed.

PeterGriffin

If they're going to kill our people, the least we can do is invade their countries and make them pay.

laughing out loud Owned.

Originally posted by ThePittman
spin funny but wrong and yes I looked stick out tongue

I rock smokin'

Ronny
Yes, but it's like people saying that Christians are freaks because they wear suits in the blistering heat when that person is referring to Mormons (my apologies to the Mormons out there).

No no no. Making fun on a religon just shows you dont agree with that relgions choice in expressing their faith. I'm sure that jakk has nothing against Sikhs or Muslims and is just showing spite toward the Talliban seeing as the joke was pointed toward them. I'm sure he has nothing against the wear of turbans

Council#13
No no no. Making fun on a religon just shows you dont agree with that relgions choice in expressing their faith. I'm sure that jakk has nothing against Sikhs or Muslims and is just showing spite toward the Talliban seeing as the joke was pointed toward them. I'm sure he has nothing against the wear of turbans

Well then, that would certainly explain a lot.

justjakk
would i be racist in making jokes against the Klu Klux Klan? or would it be racist to talk about the Shriners or Hells Angels? i hope you dont think so. the KKK, eventhough tied in with racism, wasnt atied down to a skin color. many southern whites were included, but talking about them wouldnt single out a single race. Shriners and Hells Angels both have their respective cliches, but they dont tie down to a particular people. but if it really does offend, the last joke i made is my last

Ronny
Well then, that would certainly explain a lot. Trust me, I'm used to sorting out the religon jokes. I believe in aliens for christ sake, and I relize when people make fun of scientology they arent making fun of me stick out tongue

Council#13
Trust me, I'm used to sorting out the religon jokes. I believe in aliens for christ sake, and I relize when people make fun of scientology they arent making fun of me stick out tongue

laughing Cool

would i be racist in making jokes against the Klu Klux Klan? or would it be racist to talk about the Shriners or Hells Angels? i hope you dont think so. the KKK, eventhough tied in with racism, wasnt atied down to a skin color. many southern whites were included, but talking about them wouldnt single out a single race. Shriners and Hells Angels both have their respective cliches, but they dont tie down to a particular people. but if it really does offend, the last joke i made is my last

Alright, s'long as you meant no harm big grin

ThePittman

PVS
No its not. Just because someone makes fun of a muslim doesnt mean their making fun of sikhs.

thats like saying a racist who doesnt like black people is also against mexicans as well cause their skin is dark in pigment. It makes no sence

wrong. its like taking a piss on the bible and telling catholics that they shouldnt be offended because it was actually a gesture against protestants.

Kongu_Dude
nonewave

clap
Originally posted by PVS
wrong. its like taking a piss on the bible and telling catholics that they shouldnt be offended because it was actually a gesture against protestants.

I don't think the Quaran was mentioned, nor do the Sikhs follow it.

Your logic is seriously flawed.

PVS
damn...forgot this was the OTF...

*tosses yarnball and leaves*

:edit: clap, way to miss the point. its an expression of religion, which the taliban also happen to follow. just as catholics and protestants share many traits. thats....the.......point..........................you know what? never mind. *leaves again*

clap
One less dummy.

cain marko
silent

WrathfulDwarf
This might lead to hostility among members.

Best to close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.