More rumblings of an idiot (A.K.A. George Bush)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Here are some choice ramblings of G.W. in his recent interview with Katie Couric. (in part can be seen here: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/CBS-Couric-Bush.mov)

I am not sure what point he was trying to make, I am however sure that he has been shown to be wrong regarding Iraq's connection to the terrorism (Osama specifically), the rest just does not make any sense.

In regards to Osama:

What struggle are we talking about here? It seems the struggle to capture bin Laden and put down the Taliban and Al Qaeda has been left for others.

And I thought the struggle in Iraq was about:

-First their involvement with 9/11 (proved not true)
-then, that Sadam was a threat to the U.S. because of his possession of WMD's (once again prov-en not true)
-and then it was finally about instilling a democracy in Iraq and securing the middle east while actually all that has happened is that

*the struggle in Iraq has recruited more individuals to Al Qaeda's cause
* it redirected the emphasis from Afghanistan to Iraq (allowing for the Taliban to make a resurgence)
*the worldwide perception of the US has been harmed

When asked, "why hasn't he been caught fiver years later" (in reference to Osama)

I'd be interested to see him explain the concerted effort that is going into this endeavour. If they are aware that he's not moving like he used to, does that not imply that they know where he might be?

Does anyone believe this?

Comments?

clap
You are teh suck at forum BBcode.

And if we find any oil in Canada, expect to be invaded next.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by clap
You are teh suck at forum BBcode.

Problem fixed. Thank you both for your witty and on topic response to the post.

Originally posted by clap
And if we find any oil in Canada, expect to be invaded next.

We have huge oil reserves there genius. Way to do your research. And an american invasion of Canada would never happen.

Now can someone without verbal diarrhea respond?

PVS
someday pointless toughguy rhetoric will finally capture bin laden. until then, we need to focus on iraq....because we were attacked on 9/11....yes, i know its been admitted that saddam and al qaeda were never linked in any way, but we had to take him out of power because....see....we were attacked on 9/11....

Bardock42
It is pretty weird, that someone that so obviously lacks any logic (probably) or at least any language skills, can become so powerful to decide whichever country has to be attacked. Just sad.

redcaped
dogma

Fishy
Agree with everything but this

The US knew where Osama was for a very long time, and could probably follow him without to much trouble, now those sources and channels are probably gone/blocked/destroyed so it's logical that things have changed and it's harder to find him.

For the rest I agree, but what are you going to do? Nothing has really changed in the last years...

Atlantis001

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardock42
It is pretty weird, that someone that so obviously lacks any logic (probably) or at least any language skills, can become so powerful to decide whichever country has to be attacked. Just sad.

Yeah tell me about it.

I live in the sixth largest city in the nation, which also happens to be a conservative stronghold. 'Lotta Bush supporters here....

Deano
more proof to suggest george bush is nothing more than a puppet who hasnt a clue whats going on

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
more proof to suggest george bush is nothing more than a puppet who hasnt a clue whats going on

Go to the conspriacy forum. Be gone.

Deano
so you believe bush is running a country? laughing laughing oh dear me.

go to the off topic forum. be gone

PVS
one day you say he masterminded 911, and today he's just a puppet who has no idea whats going on. ok deano, you win the internet

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
one day you say he masterminded 911, and today he's just a puppet who has no idea whats going on. ok deano, you win the internet

Deano's inconsistencies escape him.

And I don't want this thread to turn into a conspiracy thread that belongs in s eparate dumpster alltogether.

I'm more interested in what people have to say in regards to the above statements.

PVS
ok, ill ignore his babbling then

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

when did i say that? he is part of it but he is not running america. i just find it funny that people believe that he is.

KharmaDog
when did i say that? he is part of it but he is not running america. i just find it funny that people believe that he is.

Again, your opinons on this are covered in the conspiracy forum. Say something on topic or please leave.

KidRock
"-then, that Sadam was a threat to the U.S. because of his possession of WMD's (once again prov-en not true)"

So we didnt find over 1,500 gallons of chemicals that are easily capable of being put into warheads?

Yeah..no WMD's indeed.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
"-then, that Sadam was a threat to the U.S. because of his possession of WMD's (once again prov-en not true)"

So we didnt find over 1,500 gallons of chemicals that are easily capable of being put into warheads?

Yeah..no WMD's indeed.

Please post a link to that information.

Alliance
There are so many fun drinking games with Bush's speeches.

PVS
he's exagerating the finding of 20 year old depleted chemical weapons

Alliance
I'm sure they were very dangerous. We should know...we probably gave them to Saddam.

PVS
actually they were of no use.

KharmaDog
Is this what you are talking about Kidrock?

If that's what you're talking about kidrock, your argument holds no water.

redcaped
If I can just "refresh" your mind. Saddan in power said something really ugly "as much as they want to live we want them dead and I'll be seeing them leaving in plastic bags"...ok? And also people from Iraq including children were happy after 911, celebrating and burning the US flag.

PVS
Originally posted by redcaped
And also people from Iraq including children were happy after 911, celebrating and burning the US flag.

fresh from the rectum. they were also eating babies and worshipping satan. yeah thats it.

redcaped
I saw all on TV the day it happened...fresh!

PVS
it wasnt iraq. it was about a dozen kids (in palestine i believe) and thats the only image the media could find to conjure up racism. after they were called out on it that single video clip was never shown again. what now?

redcaped
It happened before the war...the beast has calmed...I presume.

Alliance
Originally posted by redcaped
If I can just "refresh" your mind. Saddan in power said something really ugly "as much as they want to live we want them dead and I'll be seeing them leaving in plastic bags"...ok? And also people from Iraq including children were happy after 911, celebrating and burning the US flag.
laughing

Even Iran has condemned the Spetember 11th attacks. No one was celebrating except for handful of mentally insane people.

Listen to all the crap Bush said after 9-11. "Crusade"?

lord xyz
It is pretty weird, that someone that so obviously lacks any logic (probably) or at least any language skills, can become so powerful to decide whichever country has to be attacked. Just sad. That's America for ya.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Alliance
Even Iran has condemned the Spetember 11th attacks.

They said they condemned them...

PVS
what should they have done to imply otherwise?

Quiero Mota
Good point.

My point was that they didn't mean it.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Good point.

My point was that they didn't mean it.

You can't say that. Many Iranians were probably shacked at the events of 9/11.

It's funny how people always see the other side as monsters, you claiming that you know what they feel or meant despite them saying otherwise is just propagating ignorance.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by KharmaDog

It's funny how people always see the other side as monsters, you claiming that you know what they feel or meant despite them saying otherwise is just propagating ignorance.

Let's be honest; we're talking about Iran here.

I'd be willing to bet that well over 50% of the population were indifferent or happy that it happened. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Shakyamunison

The people of Iran are not the problem, I would not be surprised if they where shocked at 9-11. The problem is the government of Iran.

Quiero Mota
I don't doubt that they were shocked, but I doubt they felt sorrow for the US in any way, shape or form.

Ultraman Baltan
For these problems, I have decided to nominste the perfect candidate for president. Only one man could lead us to victory. That man? Christopher Walken.

Darth Kreiger
Iran's Government is good at turning their Population, the last leader actually somewhat supported us, mainly because they hate Iraq. The current nutjob is inspiring the Youth with Jihad and such, they can do so because Islam has no Pope-like figure, this Nutjob says what goes

As to Bush topic, STFU Canadians, Bush may not be great, but he's the best we'll get, and was very strong towards the beginning, he's just went down in 05. Stop sitting back like 12 Year Olds and calling "*******!" and laughing

xmarksthespot
It is pretty weird, that someone that so obviously lacks any logic (probably) or at least any language skills, can become so powerful to decide whichever country has to be attacked. Just sad. It does boggle the mind.Originally posted by PVS
he's exagerating the finding of 20 year old depleted chemical weapons I recall something in the depths of my infinite knowledge about this, depleted chemical shells? Not a stockpile, but found in small numbers?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Iran's Government is good at turning their Population, the last leader actually somewhat supported us, mainly because they hate Iraq. The current nutjob is inspiring the Youth with Jihad and such, they can do so because Islam has no Pope-like figure, this Nutjob says what goes

As to Bush topic, STFU Canadians, Bush may not be great, but he's the best we'll get, and was very strong towards the beginning, he's just went down in 05. Stop sitting back like 12 Year Olds and calling "*******!" and laughing Western foreign policy is good at turning the ordinary citizen. There is still a large groundswell of resistance against the current regime.

The Ayatollah is essentially Iran's "Pope".

If President Bush and President Ahmadinejad were to appear on a televised debate I wonder who would come across as the nutjob.

If he's the best you can get I pity your nation. But I doubt that's true.

KharmaDog
Iran's Government is good at turning their Population,

And the US's convinced an entire nation to go to war based on lies. What's your point?

The current nutjob is inspiring the Youth with Jihad

Unlike Bush who used the term "crusade" and equally stirred the heart of the nation against Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

and such, they can do so because Islam has no Pope-like figure, this Nutjob says what goes

First off, educate yourself, they have a religious leader and that would be the Ayatollah. Second, the Pope is a powerless figurehead with misguided ideals whose influence in the world is continually failing. I ask again, what's your point?

As to Bush topic, STFU Canadians, Bush may not be great, but he's the best we'll get, and was very strong towards the beginning, he's just went down in 05. Stop sitting back like 12 Year Olds and calling "*******!" and laughing

Grow up, people outside of your country can, and do, have opinions. Also, Bush is not only far from great, but you can also do better (lord help the world if you can't) and was a failure from the beginning of his tenure.

No one is laughing here, except maybe at you, but definitely not at Bush or the current global political situation he help culture.

coolmovies
Hes losing the war not wining it

Deano
yesterday this headline said:

Today this liar-puppet will use the grief of September 11th to support the agenda of global control when he knows who was really behind the attacks of 9/11 and why ...

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/September%202%202006/oct11bushemotionalpentserv.jpg

The sickest 'man' in America - except for those who control him

and

Last night, that's exactly what he did

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/September3%202006/george-bush-leads-the-us-towar1.gif

'"It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st Century and the calling of our generation," he said during the speech, broadcast during primetime on US networks. "It is a struggle for civilisation. We are fighting to maintain a way of life enjoyed by free nations." He told viewers that the US did not ask for this war. "But the war is not over and it will not be over until either we or the extremists emerge victorious," he said.'

(Note the 'either we or the terrorists emerge victorious' to add to the fear of 'maybe the terrorists could win if we don't support the government'.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5337080.stm

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I liked that bit about "getting down on our knees, but not to surrender...to pray."

Hahahahahahaha...Sure, there's a seperation between Church and state...sure there is!

KharmaDog
Deano, the terms "liar puppet" and "Those who control him" along with the pathetic photos added for dramatic effect have no place here. Once again, spread such manure in the conspiracy forum.

If you can't discuss a subject without making it a conspiracy, you:

A/ Have a serious mental/paranoia problem that limits your ability to think or express yourself

and/or

B/ Don't belong in a forum that does not involve conspiracies

Deano
i seem to be upsetting you.

im really sorry for having a different view. i'll come back another time

KharmaDog
i seem to be upsetting you.

im really sorry for having a different view. i'll come back another time

Not so much upsetting as frustrating. Your views are known, in fact an entire forum was established for you nonsensical ramblings and drama so that the GDF could be free of it.

Don't be sorry for having a different view. I appreciate other viewpoints and hope to learn from them. However, you can apologize for having a distorted view and posting misinformation, half truths and out right lies in order to support it.

Gomez
Problem fixed. Thank you both for your witty and on topic response to the post.

We have huge oil reserves there genius. Way to do your research. And an american invasion of Canada would never happen.

Now can someone without verbal diarrhea respond?

It would never happen because the US already owns your asses!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Gomez
It would never happen because the US already owns your asses!

more diarrhea

I'm willing to bet he was laughing his ass off when he typed that.

coolmovies
who was really behind the attacks of 9/11 then ??? bush himself ?? so he can take over the world?

Deano
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It does boggle the mind.

well no it doesnt. the answer is simple. he is a puppet

KharmaDog
well no it doesnt. the answer is simple. he is a puppet

Conspiracy forum...go....now.. mad

Deano
stop stalking me.

tell me why you think he is running the country. id like to hear

PVS
i want this thread to be all about ME!!! MEEEEE!!!!!!

KharmaDog
stop stalking me.

Responding to your ridiculous claims, though maybe not the wisest course of action, is by no means stalking. Do not flatter yourself.

tell me why you think he is running the country. id like to hear

Once again, such a subject belongs in the conspiracy forum. It is not on me to prove that that the president of the united states runs the united states. Go play in the conspiracy forum before you get banned.

PVS
Responding to your ridiculous claims, though maybe not the wisest course of action, is by no means stocking. Do not flatter yourself.

damn, you really want that trophy, dont you? stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
damn, you really want that trophy, dont you? stick out tongue

Whatever are you talking about? whistling

...and yes...the trophy will be mine.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

nah. i just cant stand to see people uninformed and braindead

Deano

Once again, such a subject belongs in the conspiracy forum. It is not on me to prove that that the president of the united states runs the united states. Go play in the conspiracy forum before you get banned.

wrong on every point you made. maybe you should be banned for creating another thread on how bush is an idiot

PVS
nah. i just cant stand to see people uninformed and braindead

.......naaa.....too easy.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/bushflag.jpg

Darth Kreiger
And the US's convinced an entire nation to go to war based on lies. What's your point?

Unlike Bush who used the term "crusade" and equally stirred the heart of the nation against Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

First off, educate yourself, they have a religious leader and that would be the Ayatollah. Second, the Pope is a powerless figurehead with misguided ideals whose influence in the world is continually failing. I ask again, what's your point?

Grow up, people outside of your country can, and do, have opinions. Also, Bush is not only far from great, but you can also do better (lord help the world if you can't) and was a failure from the beginning of his tenure.

No one is laughing here, except maybe at you, but definitely not at Bush or the current global political situation he help culture.

Based on LIES? The word Lie means Wrong on Purpose, not bad info, although the War Codenamed Operation Iraqi Freedom means nothing I guess, and that Iraq isn't better off.

They have no Pope-like figure, the Ayatollahs are many people. Islam is incredibly Cryptic, and no "Official" story, just people themselves, like Osama. The Pope is the President of Catholics basically, it's his interpretation. Iran's Great Ayatollah is a Nutjob too

"STFU Canadians" doesn't mean "people outside the country can't have opinions". I'm telling you to STFU about our President being an Idiot, you know little if anything that he's done, as it doesn't affect you. A failure from the start? That's very wrong, he was doing great before 2004-5. But now he's backing down to Libs. Not many people could/would have done what he did after 9/11, and I'm thankful he was in Office.

You obviously don't see a good ammount of Political crap in the USA, it's full of shit about the President.

Deano, this isn't a Conspiracy Forum!

Deano
well done.

PVS

"STFU Canadians" doesn't mean "people outside the country can't have opinions". I'm telling you to STFU about our President being an Idiot, you know little if anything that he's done, as it doesn't affect you. A failure from the start? That's very wrong, he was doing great before 2004-5. But now he's backing down to Libs. Not many people could/would have done what he did after 9/11, and I'm thankful he was in Office.

You obviously don't see a good ammount of Political crap in the USA, it's full of shit about the President.

who the **** are you to tell others whether or not they may express their opinion? do you know bush? no, you know him through the media, same media and he does.

KharmaDog
Based on LIES? The word Lie means Wrong on Purpose, not bad info, although the War Codenamed Operation Iraqi Freedom means nothing I guess, and that Iraq isn't better off.

You do not see how Bush persuaded and pushed to invade Iraq? You are either overly patriotic or overly naive.

They have no Pope-like figure, the Ayatollahs are many people.

How is that not Pope like?

Islam is incredibly Cryptic

As is christianity. What's your point?

The Pope is the President of Catholics basically

No, basically.

"STFU Canadians" doesn't mean "people outside the country can't have opinions". I'm telling you to STFU about our President being an Idiot, you know little if anything that he's done, as it doesn't affect you.

You are naive. I know much of what Bush has done. Anyone who can read a newspaper can figure that out. As for his actions not affecting me, are you serious? Do you have a clue about global politics at all?

A failure from the start? That's very wrong, he was doing great before 2004-5.

Please list his "great" successes.

But now he's backing down to Libs. Not many people could/would have done what he did after 9/11, and I'm thankful he was in Office.

He did nothing after 9/11. Nothing has been done. Please list what he did that was so exceptional after 9/11.

Do you think that there is a wall around your country where no one nknows what goes on there except for those that live there? Are you also aware that many people frequently travel to your country, and in fact probably have more knowledge about it than you yourself?

KharmaDog
well done.

Actually, poorly done, shame that you have fallen to the level of being a cheerleader. Especially when you are cheering such a lame argument (most of which you disagree with anyhow).

Deano
i was being sarcastic actually, but hey...well done

KharmaDog
i was being sarcastic actually, but hey...well done

Troll

JacopeX
more proof to suggest george bush is nothing more than a puppet who hasnt a clue whats going on To bad that he isnt the same Bush back then. If you seen his debates from back then running for govenor of Texas, he can talk without without pausing, mumbling, and going "uh".

Deano
Troll

if i wanted to troll, i would. and everyone would certainly know about it

KharmaDog
if i wanted to troll, i would. and everyone would certainly know about it

You do, and most of us know about it.

PVS
he's not a troll, but rather a "klaxon"

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/flame_73.php

"WARNING!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Klaxon, the internet Chicken Little, raises the alarm for each and every paranoid conspiracy theory, Federal Big-Brother scheme, internet hoax, and latest computer virus. No black helicopter alert is so ludicrous, no urban legend so implausible, that he will not pass it along as accepted fact (in ALL CAPS with multiple exclamation marks). Congratulations, you are recipient 16,747 of today's Urban Myth. CAUTION: Often Klaxon knowingly posts false alarms to foment mischief."

Deano
You do, and most of us know about it.

thats your perception. albeit a deluded one

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
he's not a troll, but rather a "klaxon"

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/flame_73.php

"WARNING!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Klaxon, the internet Chicken Little, raises the alarm for each and every paranoid conspiracy theory, Federal Big-Brother scheme, internet hoax, and latest computer virus. No black helicopter alert is so ludicrous, no urban legend so implausible, that he will not pass it along as accepted fact (in ALL CAPS with multiple exclamation marks). Congratulations, you are recipient 16,747 of today's Urban Myth. CAUTION: Often Klaxon knowingly posts false alarms to foment mischief."

trolling are we? shame on yew

Deano
Originally posted by JacopeX
To bad that he isnt the same Bush back then. If you seen his debates from back then running for govenor of Texas, he can talk without without pausing, mumbling, and going "uh".

''Presidents and prime ministers are puppets of forces dictating their decisions and, in the case of George W. Bush, and many others, it's clear that a moron can be 'successful' by reaching the 'highest office'. He may be called President of the United States, but he is still a moron. His status makes no difference to that, except in our manipulated perception, and to climb the greasy poll of politics you need to have corruption in your blood and the ability to lie by reflex action.

Is that really success?''

KharmaDog
Presidents and prime ministers are puppets of forces dictating their decisions

Conspiracy babble. Go to your designated forum where such idiotic banter is tolerated by most and embraced by the deluded few.

PVS
Conspiracy babble. Go to your designated forum where such idiotic banter is tolerated by most and embraced by the deluded few.

i think "a deluded couple" would be a more accurate description

Deano
why is it conspiracy? because of it being a different view? wat happened to freedom of speech. stop being a fascist.

even if you are in a minority of one..

Darth Kreiger
You do not see how Bush persuaded and pushed to invade Iraq? You are either overly patriotic or overly naive.

How is that not Pope like?

As is christianity. What's your point?

No, basically.

You are naive. I know much of what Bush has done. Anyone who can read a newspaper can figure that out. As for his actions not affecting me, are you serious? Do you have a clue about global politics at all?

Please list his "great" successes.

He did nothing after 9/11. Nothing has been done. Please list what he did that was so exceptional after 9/11.

Do you think that there is a wall around your country where no one nknows what goes on there except for those that live there? Are you also aware that many people frequently travel to your country, and in fact probably have more knowledge about it than you yourself?

With good reason we did, WMD's were only part of it

Pope decides what goes, they lead Christianity, Islam has Bishops leading them

Christianity is not nearly as Cryptic

Umm yes the Pope is....

Global Politics, wow....That dosn't exactly affect YOU, your Nation's leaders maybe, but not you. Canada isn't really as involved in Global Politics anyway, they have a few Brigades in Iraq/Afghanistan, and a little say in the UN, nothing much more(I can see the flame for this) you're America's Ally. You don't face this Country's laws/problems

War in Afghanistan, Security, Taxes, etc etc. Better than what Al Gore would have done IMO

Yes, I know people visit this country, what does that remotely have to do with what I said in the quote? You don't see the Political Shit in the country was my point. You think you know more than the people living here? You don't, don't give that title to yourself, again I say, you know little of the things that go on here, they do NOT AFFECT YOU, and have little media coverage I'm sure(unless Canadians like to talk about American Economics) , all except the war

You have no right to call our President an Idiot, you don't actually know him, or what he's done for the Nation

Darth Kreiger
why is it conspiracy? because of it being a different view? wat happened to freedom of speech. stop being a fascist.

even if you are in a minority of one..

That isn't Fascist at all, it's Conspiracy Theory because you think there was more than the Official story, no one is silencing you, despite what you think

Deano
its called fascism.

RocasAtoll

Umm yes the Pope is....

Global Politics, wow....That dosn't exactly affect YOU, your Nation's leaders maybe, but not you. Canada isn't really as involved in Global Politics anyway, they have a few Brigades in Iraq/Afghanistan, and a little say in the UN, nothing much more(I can see the flame for this) you're America's Ally. You don't face this Country's laws/problems

War in Afghanistan, Security, Taxes, etc etc. Better than what Al Gore would have done IMO

Yes, I know people visit this country, what does that remotely have to do with what I said in the quote? You don't see the Political Shit in the country was my point. You think you know more than the people living here? You don't, don't give that title to yourself, again I say, you know little of the things that go on here, they do NOT AFFECT YOU, and have little media coverage I'm sure(unless Canadians like to talk about American Economics) , all except the war

You have no right to call our President an Idiot, you don't actually know him, or what he's done for the Nation

WMDs were non-existant, Bush knew it too.

Popes don't. They lead Catholicism. And Islam is led by Clerics, and they are split much protestants, catholics, and unorthodox christians.

Yes, they do effect him. If you can't see why already, don't try to.

Afghanistan war was on par with invading Granada. Security, I'll go easy and be nuetral. Taxes. If you mean destroying the middle class slowly is good, then by all means believe he did good.

Imperial Samurai know more about US legal system and politics than you do. Accept it and move on.

Ya. He's struck the fatal blow to our school systems, made us the most unpopular nation to grace this Earth, and got us into a conflict which will slowly bleed the nation's already fragile economy.

KharmaDog

And where are those WMD's? What were those other reasons. Post them so everyone and their mother who has a clue can shoot them down.

The Pope does not lead Christianity. Wow. Just wow.

I disagree. It is based on a book that was written thousands of years ago and has been translated so many times that much of the meanings and words have been convoluted. The old testament and the new testament continually contradict each other. There are too many inconsistencies to mention.

Umm yes the Pope is....

The pope is nothing like the president (other than being a figure of authority. I suggest that you read a book.

Global Politics, wow....That dosn't exactly affect YOU, your Nation's leaders maybe, but not you.

Quick 411 for you. Global politics affect everyone...ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

Canada isn't really as involved in Global Politics anyway, they have a few Brigades in Iraq/Afghanistan, and a little say in the UN, nothing much more(I can see the flame for this) you're America's Ally.

This passage is so littered with ignorance that it does not merit an intelligent response. However, it must be pointed out to you that global politics is much more than military influence.

You don't face this Country's laws/problems

Your country has a history of making their problems everyone else's problems.

War in Afghanistan, Security, Taxes, etc etc.

A war that was left unfinished to invade a country that had nothing to do with terrorism.

You are no more secure than you used to be. Sorry, it's a fact.

Taxes? Your country is in the greatest debt it has ever been in in history? Please, give me one good thing that he has done backed with numbers or proof or anything.

Better than what Al Gore would have done IMO

An intelligent person would not speculate, and as you seem very misinformed, your opinion currently means very little.

You don't see the Political Shit in the country was my point. You think you know more than the people living here? You don't, don't give that title to yourself, again I say, you know little of the things that go on here, they do NOT AFFECT YOU, and have little media coverage I'm sure(unless Canadians like to talk about American Economics) , all except the war

You do realize that America Broadcasts much of their news/culture and politics across a medium known as television do you not. And you are aware that all of the major networks (and hundreds of minor ones) are all accessible across the border are you not?

We receive info about your country, FROM YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY! There is nothing that an american knows about his country than some one from another country might not know if they were inclined look for themselves.

I have every right to do so. I don't need to know him to see he's an idiot. And once again, anyone with cable, Internet or satellite access knows how bad he has f'd up your country.

Capt_Fantastic
And where are those WMD's? What were those other reasons. Post them so everyone and their mother who has a clue can shoot them down.

The Pope does not lead Christianity. Wow. Just wow.

I disagree. It is based on a book that was written thousands of years ago and has been translated so many times that much of the meanings and words have been convoluted. The old testament and the new testament continually contradict each other. There are too many inconsistencies to mention.

The pope is nothing like the president (other than being a figure of authority. I suggest that you read a book.

Quick 411 for you. Global politics affect everyone...ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

This passage is so littered with ignorance that it does not merit an intelligent response. However, it must be pointed out to you that global politics is much more than military influence.

Your country has a history of making their problems everyone else's problems.

A war that was left unfinished to invade a country that had nothing to do with terrorism.

You are no more secure than you used to be. Sorry, it's a fact.

Taxes? Your country is in the greatest debt it has ever been in in history? Please, give me one good thing that he has done backed with numbers or proof or anything.

An intelligent person would not speculate, and as you seem very misinformed, your opinion currently means very little.

You do realize that America Broadcasts much of their news/culture and politics across a medium known as television do you not. And you are aware that all of the major networks (and hundreds of minor ones) are all accessible across the border are you not?

We receive info about your country, FROM YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY! There is nothing that an american knows about his country than some one from another country might not know if they were inclined look for themselves.

I have every right to do so. I don't need to know him to see he's an idiot. And once again, anyone with cable, Internet or satellite access knows how bad he has f'd up your country.

See, now you know why I say I trust a thread in your hands. Excellent, as always.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.