Final Destination: End Game (Sign in/Discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miracle
Final Destination: End Game

For this, you will die. All the characters will end up dying. There will be a selection through PMs. A lottery of sorts that will decide the turn in which the characters will die.

The story.- A group of highschool students in a trip to London take a speed train from once city to another. In the train station one of them gets a horrifying premonition of the speed train crashing and all it's passanger dying in horrible and gruesome ways. Some of them get of as the student is taken to be evaluated for drugs or any hallucinogen and while she's taken the speed train derails and everyone in it dies. Now two other people on the train are dead and it's all starting to look like it's no coincidence. The student comes to find a journal in the form of an internet blog posted by Wendy(Final Destination 3) in which she tells the story of the rollercoaster and explains all about flight 180. The student then realizes that its highly probable that the same thing is happening and only her closest friends believe her and will try to do everything to beat death...if there is a way...

This is the coolest most awesome people who joined:
animelover4ever
John!attheDisco
Thunder Fox
trademark
Krone
Sarahmier
Dorian Grey
Ruby Weapon
Zekehumanslayer
Advent
JacopeX
A_broken_smile
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Now for this we will work on the rules first.
Rules.-
No godmodding(can't see how you can god mod but it's there for any imaginative people who manage to find a way to god mod wink )
No member bashing, no calling each other names, and all the other usual rules. The Death Lottery has rules too so please abide by them.

For character Creation, you will use the following template:
Name:
Social Group: (Popular, dark, skaters, etc)
Appearence: (pic will be nice if not just a very descriptive paragraph)
Bio:

My character will be the last to die since I have the premonition. So for the death lottery I will have you choose a number from 1 to 50. Each number has a turn assigned in the train and I will tell you which turn you got. Note.- "Just because you chose 1 or 50 it doesn't mean you're going to die first or last". Every number has a turn assigned. like so:

Example.-
Number 1: Turn 5
Number 2:turn 10
Number 3: Turn 7.......number 49: turn 1
Number 50: Turn 20

So the number you chose will almost certainly not be the number of turn you will get.

Also it will be decided by PM and I will tell you your turn. Only you get to decide your death according to the situation your character is in at the moment. If it's your turn to die you will write a descriptive post as to how the death occurs. You can ask for suggestion but only to me as to surprise the other RP members.

Example.-
If our characters are in a boat house at the moment and it's your turn to die. You can say that you tripped on the ledge of the dock and fell on the propellers as the began to slice through your body and the water becomes more red. The screams you give out start to die out as the propeller has sliced most of your body until you float there with your organs on your side in a red sea of blood.

This is an example on which I did not put much effort just so that you know what you can do or ask for suggestions as to how to die in the current scenario that the characters are in.

So get posting ladies and gentlemen and any suggestions and ideas are welcome.

My character:

Name: Lorelei "Rory" Blake
Social Group: Popular
Appearence: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/16/kate5resizedyk2.jpg
Bio: Rory is a popular girl because of her ability to make friends easily and she's a very nice girl to be around. She never goes down on anyone for being who they are and accepts everyone around her for her believe in individuality. She's the class president and after giving her speach she was the responsible for planning the trip to London with the school board. She has a boyfriend who is a popular football player.

Anyone can be the football player and boyfriend of my character just keep it respectful wink .

John!attheDisco
Name: Terry Michaels
Social Group: Popular
Appearance: 6'2" 175 lbs. Tan, fairly short, black hair, brown eyes
Bio: Terry is quite possibly the most popular student in the school, with the exception, of course, of his girlfriend, "Rory". He jokes around, and though he is popular, he does not shun less "cool" people, and has a wide variety of friends. He is also an amazing athlete, and plays football and other sports.

Miracle
Great, welcome John wink

animelover4ever
Name: Jessie
Social Group: all of them...she mostly caught doing bad things.....
Appearence: pic
Bio: She plays basketball....but she plays on a boys football team outside of school.....She is known for most of the bad things in school and is a leader of a gang...although she is very nice she doesn't let that show to her friends....

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Miracle
Great, welcome John wink

Thanks! big grin

Krone
cool ill sign up in the morning im too tired to think about it at the mo

XNavyXSEALX
Name: Alex Michaels (Might as well be Johns darker half, as he stole my last name! XD)
Social Group: Stereotypical Loner/Skater, but more or less popular because of his brother, Smokes, but is rather athletic.
Appearence: (More or less the pic, but hair is to his shoulders and he wears Etnies, Black skin tight pants, and for this he's gonna wear a 'The Clash' shirt.)
Bio: A new Senior, he is fairly smart for his age, though it doesn't show. He is sort of know to be on the bad side of things, hanging out with the infamous Jessie and such. He doesn't look up to his brother, he follows his own path, but respects him all the same. He plays sports, but leans more to the skating side. He skates street and vert, and is sponsored by Waterboys (Hehe... Mee too!). He is good friends with Rory, as she is over at his house most of the time, and she helps him with some homework. He was always interested in Flight 180(I'm guessing this is a good number of years between the two.), as his parents told him storys when he was younger. Ironic this happens to him now.

animelover4ever
cool character! big grin

by the way...the girl on my sig is my character....

Miracle
Very good guys and welcome to you too wink Krone take your time just don't take too long smile

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
(Might as well be Johns darker half, as he stole my last name! XD)
stick out tongue

XNavyXSEALX
smile

Thanks Mira, I'm gonna go for now... Really tired. See you!

Thunder Fox
Name: Lance Donovan
Social Group: dark
Appearence: (pic but minus wings and crap like that)
Bio: very lonesome kid never talks to others due to he useally thinks he is being messed with he does wery dumb things to get people mad he argues with teachers about dumb things and has a few but not many friends

Thunder Fox
(forgot pic >.&ltwink

Ruby_weapon
Name: Jason Spire

Social Group: Outcast

Appearence: http://dan-balan.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/picture213.jpg.w300h429.jpg

Bio: Very quite, and doesnt have many friends. Jason Is considered an outcast for never talking. He doesn't care though, Jason consideres himself his only true friend, and no one else can actually care for him.

(the pic is dan Balan <3)

Advent
Character Name: Candice Taylor.
Nickname: "Candi".
Character Age: 18 (Senior).

Social Group: Candice is in with the "popular" crowd.
Appearance: See picture below. I also provided a picture of the type of stuff she usually wears. She's around 5' 4" in height (1.63 m I believe).

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9127/maximcandicekd6.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5256/ecforfdkh7.th.jpg

Biography: Candice seems to be, for the most part, your typical braggart, rich girl. She basically has it all. Her father is an accomplished doctor, her mother a physician. Money isn't a problem for her. Although Candice gives off vibes of being arrogant (she calls it "confidence"wink she's mainly very kind; aside from the constant gossip she shares seemingly any chance she can. She doesn't often talk bad about her close friends, but she has in the past. The only times she's been really known to demean is when she gets angry, as she may criticize and belittle people she considers to be "weirdos" or who she thinks have done something rude to her. Candice does consider herself one of the most - if not the most - fashionable students at school, she has also had several parties at her house, and is regarded as being pretty materialistic.

Miracle
Well as the rules state you all must now send me a Pm picking a number from 1 to fifty and that way we'll decide the order. Once again I repeat this:

My character will be the last to die since I have the premonition. So for the death lottery I will have you choose a number from 1 to 50. Each number has a turn assigned in the train and I will tell you which turn you got. Note.- "Just because you chose 1 or 50 it doesn't mean you're going to die first or last". Every number has a turn assigned. like so:

Example.-
Number 1: Turn 5
Number 2:turn 10
Number 3: Turn 7.......number 49: turn 1
Number 50: Turn 20

So the number you chose will almost certainly not be the number of turn you will get.

So come on and send those pms and by the way you cannot tell the others what turn you got. Otherwise it ruins the suspense...

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Name: Raymond Mason
Social Group: Dark, light, any kind really. But his mostly lonesom
Appearence: Usely he has long spikey hairs on his head. Keeping his side burns cut most of the time. His 5 feet and 8 inchs tall. Very shinny and boney. But very stroung for what he looks like, hazel eyes, and boney checks that stick out. His one ear kind of missed up due to being born like that. When his not talking his lips are closed tightly shut. When he makes fists sometimes bones can be showen. But his not. His arms and legs are all long. He likes to wear nice stuff that fits him. His hair color is dark brown.
Bio: Sometimes he wishs he would work out more. His into spirtual things, demonic, and angel forces. Entiteys and all sorts. He also likes to astral project. His disablilty is autism. He takes spirtual things very seriously. He always wante dot be a paranormal invesagater when he grows up. His a christian and all. Sometimes he beilves he can see his dead aunt, that died of canser. Along with his grandma who sometimes come in connect with him. He is always willing to make friends, and do what ever his friends wants him to do. He would risk his own life for others if needed. He also goes to a special educaiton class room. But sense he made new friends his out more. After that day on the train. His never been the same, his even more catious. even more aware. That he would of died. His almost not scared of nothing, he can take paina nd turn it to pleasure if needed if its minor. With his disability he hardly feels pain.

Miracle
People who have sent in their PMs:

Thunder_Fox
John!attheDisco
Advent
Pepsi_Blue_Fan
animelover4ever

To all others please send your pms ASAP to start the rp

JacopeX
Name: Jacope

Social Group: Hangs out mostly with everyone but not much with emos or goths

Appearence:http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/6785/10002523bm.jpg

Bio: Jacope is a 22 year old college soccer player in UCLA. He likes reggaeton, Hip hop, Underground, and all latin types of music. He has been playing teams across the country and he had to take the train to go to florida to play there. He has many friends but they took the other train so he is alone in the train.

animelover4ever
cool you picked yourself as a character....cool cool

Miracle
Just one litle observation Jacope wink . The train we took is in London, so maybe you were traveling with us because we weren't in the US. It was a speed train in England during the senior class graduation trip. smile

Krone
Name: Michael Pentelow
Social Group: Skater
Appearance: (the pic minus the sword)
Bio: Mike was never the most popular kid in school but still not many people have a bad word to say about him, he is incredibly Excited to be graduating at last. HE comes from an average background not to rich but enough money to have some up to date gadgets

animelover4ever
ooo...cool reminds me of somebody

JacopeX
Just one litle observation Jacope wink . The train we took is in London, so maybe you were traveling with us because we weren't in the US. It was a speed train in England during the senior class graduation trip. smile Awesome im playing in london! big grin

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I'm a junior this year. So this fits me still lol. (by the way, all the infomation I gave is ME. I'm Raymond and all...and yes I have autism..and in special ed classes lol. XD)

trademark
Name:Tony Falcon
Social Group:skaters
Appearence:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animekid1.jpg
Bio:

Sarahmier
Name: Erik Hays
Social Group: Just hangs out with everyone and is know well but is not popular cause he does not care about popularity.
Appearence: 6,4 blonde hair and blue eyes, slim and fit. Dresses in somthing different every day, and likes to wear hoodies.
Bio:When he was 14 his famaly died in a car crash, he feels guilty that he was the only one who survived out of 2 brothers and his mother and father. He lives with his uncle chuck who has raised him ever sense the crash. Hes friends with everyone and well known about but he does not like to consider himself as popular.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by trademark
Name:Tony Falcon
Social Group:skaters
Appearence:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animekid1.jpg
Bio: no bio?

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
So theres no way we can like survive this game? We all just die in the end?

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
So theres no way we can like survive this game? We all just die in the end?

You are correct.

Thunder Fox
yep kinda like the third movie

Miracle
People who have sent in their PMs:

Thunder_Fox
John!attheDisco
Advent
Pepsi_Blue_Fan
animelover4ever
Ruby_Weapon
JacopeX
Krone
Sarahmier

To all who have not sent their pms please do so now for tomorrow will be too late and only those who have sent their pms will be allowed to play.

The only two people missing their pm are:
Trademark
XNavyXSEALX

Note.- Once the RP has started all applications and all who did not send their PMs will be rejected and not allowed to play so if you are missing your pm please send it now or loose the shot...

Miracle
Only Trademark is missing if he doesn't send his pm by 12:00 GMT-6 Central time. The game will start without him. I will be sending out the pms with the turns after the start. But I will not say who's next until the first person dies. No one will know their turn until it's time.

XNavyXSEALX
Ooo! You know how to make this all the more better Mira!

Miracle
Thanks XNavyXSEALX wink

Well this is the adress to the thread which is finally up: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421770

Go there and start RPing well get it going now. I purposely waited for Trademark but just so he knows I'm not doing it again otherwise people get mad and loose interest if it takes too long.

Ghetto Goblin
nevermind

Miracle
Sorry but it's closed to applications

Miracle
All participants report to the Story thread and make yourselves part of the story otherwise your place will be taken by others and you will no longer be part of this

Lumanix
Too late to sign in?

Miracle
Yes but for now there are people who have posted in the story and disappeared. I will notify you if someone doesn't come back and you'll get their place and death turn wink

Anaconda King
can i join? big grin

Miracle
Sorry the aplications are closed but if a member doesn't show you can take his place and death turn

Wild-Cherry
Oh, If someone leaves can I take over? smile Guy or girl, Idc ...i wanna create a death droolio

ninja

Lumanix
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Oh, If someone leaves can I take over? smile Guy or girl, Idc ...i wanna create a death droolio

ninja Me too.

JacopeX
I thought of a good death too big grin

Miracle
The following people have not shown up since the premonition:
Thunder Fox
Krone
Advent
I R SMART

If they do not post anymore and do not report in by tomorrow. I will hand out this characters to you guys. I'll PM you wink

Wild-Cherry
The following people have not shown up since the premonition:
Thunder Fox
Krone
Advent
I R SMART

If they do not post anymore and do not report in by tomorrow. I will hand out this characters to you guys. I'll PM you wink Yey eek!

Thunder Fox
hey i am here but homework comes first

Miracle
Advent and Krone have dissapeared so their characters are available to whoever wants them. The two people who post first here that they want them can have them, all others are out of luck...

Thunder Angel
name:Basil foster
social group:Thugs

bio:Basil is a high school football player until he was kicked out.Then he had nothing else to do so he became a thug.Basil is a quite person he was a kind hearted person but he became violent and aggresive at times when he became angry.

appearancestick out tongueic on sig

Thunder Angel
without the headband

Miracle
Krone's character is gone so now his place is yours

I R SMRT
... Am I dead yet? confused

Sorry I havn't been around, We've hit rock bottom, and had to give internet up for a while...

Jenny_Bug
no your not
no one is cept for our teacher

Bear Hug
I guess we can kill our own character right?

Miracle
no, you'll know when your turn is up and I'll send the first pm this week

Bear Hug
Alright so i chose how I die

Miracle
yeah though it's got to be according to the scenery we're in. The death has to sound at least believable. The following is a bit farfetched but...anyways: You can't say a tree fell on you in doors. Or that a plane crashed right above you because it seems a bit too unbelievable. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you have to adapt your death to the situation your character is in at the moment and the enviroment he's in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.