Darkseid vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Darkseid decides to take out the X-Men.

vs

X-Men (All current versions)

Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Psylocke
Colossus
Rouge
Gambit

The Pict
Darkseid

Fanboy
Darkseid whoops there ass.

galan7777777
darkseid ftw

ExodusCloak
Umm...kind of an unfair match don't you think?

Sub_Mariner
Remove the OE and then maybe 9.99999999999999999/10.

Grimm22
The X-men do as well as the FF did here...

Darkseid 10/10 no expression

Priest
wolverine wins..
again addimantium wont be effected by the OE

Tron
Darkseid takes them out within 5 seconds, and that's just being generous.

Dark Knight 77
Originally posted by Priest
wolverine wins..
again addimantium wont be effected by the OE

My god please cut the crap here, wolverine wont be affected by the OE, are u mentally challenged? It will burn through wolverine and disenegrate him if given at full power, and if not, then a few blows of it will hurt him more than enough to keep him trying to heal himself and use his healing factor, enought blows also means healing factor going into over drive, now dont give me some crap about how wolverine will comeback jus like he did from a bomb attack, wolverine is my favorite marvel character, so i dont like saying this but its true, Darkseid would easily kill wolverine and all the other x-men present in the fight. no one would get close enough to fight him with enough comfort and confidence, just the doubt and fear alone that darkseid carries mentally defeats people, wolvie might not backdown but alot of the other ppl would be shittin bricks, and once your mentally defeated in a fight, xmen you better pull some crazzy cosmic powers outa your asses here, and no one here has that so darkseid easy, he'll take out apocolypse in a fight, and this x crew cant do that. so lets be realistic here, Darkseid 10/10

Tron
Dude, he was joking, relax. And to be fair, what you just said isn't accurate, either. To be serious, the Omega Effect works on Wolverine just like anyone else who isn't essential to the universe, and that's very quickly and effortlessly.

Ricodrayz
evil face

Darth Martin
Spite thread.

Ext@nt
I assure you its not.

Priest
Originally posted by Dark Knight 77
My god please cut the crap here, wolverine wont be affected by the OE, are u mentally challenged? It will burn through wolverine and disenegrate him if given at full power, and if not, then a few blows of it will hurt him more than enough to keep him trying to heal himself and use his healing factor, enought blows also means healing factor going into over drive, now dont give me some crap about how wolverine will comeback jus like he did from a bomb attack, wolverine is my favorite marvel character, so i dont like saying this but its true, Darkseid would easily kill wolverine and all the other x-men present in the fight. no one would get close enough to fight him with enough comfort and confidence, just the doubt and fear alone that darkseid carries mentally defeats people, wolvie might not backdown but alot of the other ppl would be shittin bricks, and once your mentally defeated in a fight, xmen you better pull some crazzy cosmic powers outa your asses here, and no one here has that so darkseid easy, he'll take out apocolypse in a fight, and this x crew cant do that. so lets be realistic here, Darkseid 10/10
wow ur a brick. get to know some members befor u start with the insults.

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
Dude, he was joking, relax. And to be fair, what you just said isn't accurate, either. To be serious, the Omega Effect works on Wolverine just like anyone else who isn't essential to the universe, and that's very quickly and effortlessly.
thanks tronwink ..people need to lighten up and have a sence of humor.

bigbran
With Wolverine the X-men would have won.
But the current version, has Wolverine as basically a 3 year old girl.....oh well.

Darkseid 6/10 maybe 7/10, but I just don't see how he would walk all over Cyclops, Psylocke, and Colossus.
Heres why:
Cyclops, at Least, AT LEAST, has as good of eye beams as him.
While Darkseid can destroy people, Cyclops can crack a planet in half....
you do the difference.
Psylocke, can amp her strength up to high levels, plus she can make that nifty little sword to cut Darky up. Plus she could telepathically battle him, while the others are coming at Darkseid.
Colossus, could fight him in h2h, while of course he'd lose, it's just those precious seconds in between. He could also try throwing things at Darky, while Dark would have to oe it away, that gives the team, there time to attack, or even plan something.

Throw in Wolverine, who is always underated, in these kind of battles.(Thanos with IG) And it becomes a win for the X-men.

Unless you count the Dark Phoenix as a bigger power threat than Darkseid.(which I hope you won't.)
So Darksied 6/10 with a whinny Wolverine.
The X-men 7/10, or maybe 8/10, with Wolverine,( the one that fights with Hulk and such.)

Sci-fi Nut
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
evil face i've been looking for that book. what is the name of the comic exactly?

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
With Wolverine the X-men would have won.
But the current version, has Wolverine as basically a 3 year old girl.....oh well.

Darkseid 6/10 maybe 7/10, but I just don't see how he would walk all over Cyclops, Psylocke, and Colossus.
Heres why:
Cyclops, at Least, AT LEAST, has as good of eye beams as him.
While Darkseid can destroy people, Cyclops can crack a planet in half....
you do the difference.
Psylocke, can amp her strength up to high levels, plus she can make that nifty little sword to cut Darky up. Plus she could telepathically battle him, while the others are coming at Darkseid.
Colossus, could fight him in h2h, while of course he'd lose, it's just those precious seconds in between. He could also try throwing things at Darky, while Dark would have to oe it away, that gives the team, there time to attack, or even plan something.

Throw in Wolverine, who is always underated, in these kind of battles.(Thanos with IG) And it becomes a win for the X-men.

Unless you count the Dark Phoenix as a bigger power threat than Darkseid.(which I hope you won't.)
So Darksied 6/10 with a whinny Wolverine.
The X-men 7/10, or maybe 8/10, with Wolverine,( the one that fights with Hulk and such.)

blink What the f**k? wacko eek2

That said. eek! laughing

Psyquis52
Darkseid calls them names and they all go home with their feelings really, really hurt.

Darkseid ftw.

celestialdemon
WTF? Darkseid can sit there and let the X-Men die of exhaustion trying to harm him. Darkseid pimp slaps all of them.

spetznaz
Darkseid vs the X-men is tantamount to a F-scale-5 monster Tornado versus a litter of kittens.

Oh .....and that is if Darkseid doesn't use his Omega Effect.

Darkseid 100000/10

harri
Hello

bigbran
Originally posted by spetznaz
Darkseid vs the X-men is tantamount to a F-scale-5 monster Tornado versus a litter of kittens.

Oh .....and that is if Darkseid doesn't use his Omega Effect.

Darkseid 100000/10 This fanboy slayer has becomest ze fantoy!

Tassadar
Current Wolverine comes back from being erased from existence by the OE with the power of Pre-Retcon Beyonder and effortlessly pwns Darkseid. You forget that current Wolverine is Marvels equivalent of Pre-Crisis Superman when it comes to PIS.

Dark Knight 77
Originally posted by Tassadar
Current Wolverine comes back from being erased from existence by the OE with the power of Pre-Retcon Beyonder and effortlessly pwns Darkseid. You forget that current Wolverine is Marvels equivalent of Pre-Crisis Superman when it comes to PIS.

Really?? LOL Sure he is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.