Goodbye thread :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
i am going to war against a rivalgang with my thrusted baseballclub and my homies tomorrow, and i may not return... alive. so i am saying goodbye, kmc-memberssad i was inspired by "Goodbye Thread!"...
See ya (hopefully)sad

Scoobless
Is this the same gang you joined because you didn't like the fact that other people or "races" were moving into your area?

Sub_Mariner
There was not much need in this, the chances are you will be coming back.

The-Judge
yes, but you have gotten it wrong... i joined the gang cause they wanted to kill me for no serious reason, or at least spitted at me it time they met me... now, they have smacked down the gangleader and theyre gonna pay for it... theyre like 60 people or so, were only 40... but its worth the risk. my boss is on the hospital nowsad

The-Judge
not if i am stabbed in the face by a knife or things like that. theyre some sick junkies

Sub_Mariner
Well goodbye none the less. Always take shark repellent shifty

Scoobless
no expression

Oh for f**ks sake.... ever tried calling the police?

The-Judge
they dont like me and i likes to do things without themwink

galan7777777
Originally posted by Scoobless
no expression

Oh for f**ks sake.... ever tried calling the police? lol twoot

Sub_Mariner
no expression

Oh for f**ks sake.... ever tried calling the police?

Silence Whelp!

No But: laughing

The-Judge
no goodbyes?sad its because of mufassa, isnt it?sad

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Well goodbye none the less. Always take shark repellent shifty

The-Judge
i mean from otherssad but thanks anywayssad

marvelprince
Whoa dude. Thats heavy. Good luck I guess and hope you make it out ok. And of course I'm obligated to tell you violence doesn't solve anything and that you'll just be furthering and endless cycle of violence that won't ever end but I'm sure you've heard all that already

The-Judge
were about 40 on my team, armed with baseballbats and chains... theyre about 60 and have knives, bats, chains and GUNS!

galan7777777
are u making this up???

The-Judge
no, i am deadly serioussad i am not happy about risking my life in something as crappy as gangwarsad

Sub_Mariner
Well don't go.

The-Judge
especially not if the odds are against mesad

galan7777777
Originally posted by The-Judge
were about 40 on my team, armed with baseballbats and chains... theyre about 60 and have knives, bats, chains and GUNS! this just sounds a little made up to me, sorry

The-Judge
i have to go. my gangleader is dying cause they smashed him... i want revenge, and i will get it... but the odds are against mey teamsad

trolly_crouchjr
Dont worry...ill call the maifia...

The-Judge
well, galan7777777, thats your own case about believing this...

Sub_Mariner
Get mufassa there shifty

But seriously plain and simple: Don't Go.

The-Judge
yeah, mufassa would own them...

but i have to gosad i have honor.

galan7777777
i have to go. my gangleader is dying cause they smashed him... i want revenge, and i will get it... but the odds are against mey teamsad im sory if this is true, if so then it sucks, but i gotta tell u that this just sounds made up to me

trolly_crouchjr
lol

The-Judge
f**k off, galan7777777... suck mufassas dick... i am not very happy about thissad i am 16 and risks to die already!

trolly_crouchjr
Take it EZ...The maifia are on their way...

galan7777777
f**k off, galan7777777... suck mufassas dick... i am not very happy about thissad i am 16 and risks to die already! sorry it just seems odd to me that someone is refering to different sides of a "gangwar" as "teams"

TheKahn
Originally posted by galan7777777
this just sounds a little made up to me, sorry

Why? What's so unbelievable about a comic book geek gang member who wants to say goodbye to members of a on-line forum before he goes to "war" with a rival gang. no expression

This guy is either a 13 year old kid who is trying way too hard to look cool or badass on an anonymous Internet forum or he is the most pathetic gang member I've ever heard of. Either way this doesn't deserve it's own thread and hopefully the Mods will close it shorty.

The-Judge
yeah, i am silly and not important to my own gang, but i will do what i can... and i am not 13, 16

trolly_crouchjr
and here comes the scary part...

galan7777777
i just cant believe this little story.....and im sorry if its true, but i dont think it is

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is just not a good thread at all. It should be closed immediately. Taking up space on the boards with this crap. This is worst than the regular bickering that we do on here

The-Judge
well, you didnt sayed that to the other goodbyethread?sad

trolly_crouchjr
Cant we all be at peace...oooooohhhhmmmmm

Validus
laughing out loud crylaugh

This thread is great.

S.G
He was going to war, you are going to gangwar

But bye bye none the less. Hope you join Mufasar in the palce down below.

The-Judge
yeah, freaks, say goodbye or something, a VIP is risking his lifesad

trolly_crouchjr
like i said Judge...the maifia are comming...

galan7777777
well, you didnt sayed that to the other goodbyethread?sad because that thread was believable and true, this thread is a mockery of the other goodbye thread........dont even compare this thread to that one jr_ew1

The-Judge
sg, mufassa isnt in hell and will never be. he has been there, but satan kicked him out... and i dont want to speak about mufassa now...

Scoobless
i have to go. my gangleader is dying cause they smashed him... i want revenge, and i will get it... but the odds are against mey teamsad

Revenge?... moron ... if the stuff you're saying is true then this gang war thing has got to be the dumbest way of making yourself feel better that I've ever heard of.... especially if you're outnumbered

but i have to gosad i have honor.

That'll be a great comfort when you realise you've lost the use of your legs and half of your friends are dead .... embarrasment

And "honour" has a "u" in it by the way.... unless you're using some colonial bastardisation of English that is

stick out tongue

If you really are going to go.... just phone the police with an anonymous tip before you leave so that they can break it up before it starts

The-Judge
instead, be nice, people and say goodbyesad i am sitting here and nearly crying when tinking about my life can end tomorrowsad

The-Judge
i will take the risk... as true as i am "The-Judge"!

The-Judge
and **** the police... theyre my true enemies...

The-Judge
and also mufassas

galan7777777
instead, be nice, people and say goodbyesad i am sitting here and nearly crying when tinking about my life can end tomorrowsad this is the dumbest, and most fake thread ive ever seen..... its a mockery of a true goodbye thread, and should not be allowed to take up space on this forum

The-Judge
do you have proof its fake, galan7777777??

trolly_crouchjr
Dude you wont die...mabye just 2 legs and arms missing thats all

grey fox
Hope you do well in this 'gang war' Judge.

While Judge is out fighting punks I'll be eating caviar while two super models give me head and I'll be bench pressing a hummer full of clowns.

ALL AT ONCE.

Man life is great for us kinda guy's eh Judge wink

R.O.T. Yahman
i am going to war against a rivalgang with my thrusted baseballclub and my homies tomorrow, and i may not return... alive. so i am saying goodbye, kmc-memberssad i was inspired by "Goodbye Thread!"...
See ya (hopefully)sad

I somehow doubt the Authenticity of you're claim.... whistling

No offense, this would be the last place i would come to Brag about how 'Hard' my friends are.

The-Judge
shut up, gay foxsad

galan7777777
do you have proof its fake, galan7777777?? my only proof is the mindless babble that you have posted thus far

The-Judge
well, believe what you want

trolly_crouchjr
STARE WAD STARE NOT HAPPY AR

The-Judge
i am not respected in heresad

R.O.T. Yahman
Revenge?... moron ... if the stuff you're saying is true then this gang war thing has got to be the dumbest way of making yourself feel better that I've ever heard of

I've also heard its very Clever and sligh to brag about Murder over the Internet as well, especially when the cops don't like you. The fact that you are so wrapped up in you're leaders death, that you can still take part in you're extremely funny 'Mufassa' joke also makes me slightly suspicious about you're Authenticity.

galan7777777
i am not respected in heresad well, then i suggest u stop making things like this up

TheKahn
Where do these idiots come from and why are so many attracted here? dontgetit

This stuff sounds like it's from the script of some cheaply produced after school special written by a drug addled and chronically depressed kid from the suburbs.

trolly_crouchjr
I respect you man but dont go telling eveyone that there is a gang fight happening....there might be spies

The-Judge
mufassa is my hero... he saves the world and is still funny. and then he is a lion. i can answer you question: i am a guy who always laughs.

and the police will not find me anyways...

Sam Z
So 40 against 60?
Why don't you take some more people with you?

The-Judge
well, trolly, you may be right, but i wanted to say goodbye...

galan7777777
mufassa is my hero... he saves the world and is still funny. and then he is a lion. i can answer you question: i am a guy who always laughs.

and the police will not find me anyways... so was this just a sad attempt to mention mufassa AGAIN? it dosent get much more pathetic then this

The-Judge
cause not all wants to take part of this fight...

The-Judge
no, galan7777777... i dont care about mentioning mufassa. right now, i am caring about my life... sad, but truesad

Scoobless
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is just not a good thread at all. It should be closed immediately. Taking up space on the boards with this crap. This is worst than the regular bickering that we do on here

Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

shifty

trolly_crouchjr
Some advice before the fight...bring your bike chain, parang( knife for cutting coconut trees), some bomb bags to make things exciting

The-Judge
trolly, you have actually just inspired me! not to do those things, but something else... thanks a lotbig grin

Sub_Mariner

shifty

I didn't want to quote it all because of page space, but i have to put that in my profile(biography) i almost forgot thanks scoobs. smile

MightyEInherjar
What the Hell?

You're in Denmark right? Since when the hell has anything like this been happening there? My whole family lives in Denmark, all throughout the country, and this isn't happening.

If this was real, you would have stopped tooting your own horn about how brave you were on the first page, and replying to your own posts.

You're just looking for attention since you obviously assumed you weren't respected by anyone, and now, when you make your "Great Return," you'll think everyone will be all full of "welcome back's" and "glad to see you buddy's."

Man, I'm getting sick of this everywhere I go. Why the hell is this in the Versus thread and not a General Discussion topic?

trolly_crouchjr
Dont owrry dudes...i inspired him wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Dude you wont die...mabye just 2 legs and arms missing thats all

T'is but a scratch!

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6126/blackknightdq9.jpg

S.G

and the police will not find me anyways... He made his son suck him off !!!

Hes no hero

The-Judge
cause its in here i am a v.i.p.sad and those things happens in denmark. especialle in esbjerg

trolly_crouchjr
l

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by S.G
He made his son suck him off !!!

Hes no hero

no expression

galan7777777
T'is but a scratch!

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6126/blackknightdq9.jpg laughing

newjak86
That was perfect Scoobs

The-Judge
sg, mufassa isnt evil cause of that. he is just stupid and have no logic... he is a true hero who can do incredible things as a stupid lion shouldt be able to... but take this seriously, i amn possibly leaving foreversad

trolly_crouchjr
Lets stop talking about Mufassa, lets talk about Elephant Man

galan7777777
sg, mufassa isnt evil cause of that. he is just stupid and have no logic... he is a true hero who can do incredible things as a stupid lion shouldt be able to... but take this seriously, i amn possibly leaving foreversad for someone who "is about to die a painful death" u are still preaching mufassa an awful lot

The-Judge
shut up and take it seriouslysad i will maybe die tomorrowsad my girlfriend is crying and saying that she wants to take her own life if i dies tomorrowsad i MUST survive, but i also must take part in the fight...sad

Sub_Mariner
Get an Adamantium Skeleton and A Healing Factor Quick!!!

trolly_crouchjr
shut up and take it seriouslysad i will maybe die tomorrowsad my girlfriend is crying and saying that she wants to take her own life if i dies tomorrowsad i MUST survive, but i also must take part in the fight...sad It aint nescerray for your gf to sucide...jus bring her along

galan7777777
shut up and take it seriouslysad i will maybe die tomorrowsad my girlfriend is crying and saying that she wants to take her own life if i dies tomorrowsad i MUST survive, but i also must take part in the fight...sad so what "B" movie are u getting these lame ass lines from?

TheKahn
shut up and take it seriouslysad i will maybe die tomorrowsad my girlfriend is crying and saying that she wants to take her own life if i dies tomorrowsad i MUST survive, but i also must take part in the fight...sad

doh

And I thought the Wolverine fanboys were bad but this guy takes stupidity to a whole new level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
shut up, gay foxsad

Aww arean't you an intelligent little boy , you can make simple word play.

Scoobless
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Lets stop talking about Mufassa, lets talk about Elephant Man

Elephant Man, Elephant Man
Does whatever an Elephant can
Takes a dump, any size
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look out! Here comes the Elephant Man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!
He's got f**kin' elephant strength.
Can he swing from a thread?
Don't be stupid, he's an elephant.
Hey there, there goes the Elephant Man!

In the chill of night,
At the scene of the zoo
Like a big elephant guy
He leaves a massive poo

Friendly neighborhood Elephant Man
Wealth and fame, he's ignored
Peanuts are his reward

To him, life is a great big bang-up
Wherever there's a hang-up
You'll find the Elephant Man!

no expression

The-Judge
trolly, dont say that about my girlfriend!!!!

galan7777777
so what "B" movie are u getting these lame ass lines from? ^

TheKahn
Does whatever a Elephant can
Takes a dump, any size
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look out! Here comes the Elephant Man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!
He's got f**ki' elephant strength.
Can he swing from a thread?
Don't be stupid, he's an elephant.
Hey there, there goes the Elephant Man!

In the chill of night,
At the scene of the crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time

Friendly neighborhood Elephant Man
Wealth and fame, he's ignored
Peanuts are his reward

To him, life is a great big bang-up
Wherever there's a hang-up
You'll find the Elephant Man!

no expression

Well done. thumb up laughing

V for Valentine
And why hasnt this been shut again? no expression

newjak86
The peanuts part is the best Scoobs

The-Judge
because its true. tron and digimark and him the third guy are smart and can see the truth. respect them and respect america and respect me! i am maybe dying tomorrow! but i must not give in for the odds! my life is nothing worth, as long as my girlfriends is! i MUST survive! not for my own sake, but for herssad and i will succeed!

galan7777777
Originally posted by V for Valentine
And why hasnt this been shut again? no expression because the mods probably havent been On line yet

grey fox
trolly, dont say that about my girlfriend!!!!

Ahh , the 'Imaginary girlfriend' right ? Or do kids these day's consider blow up dolls Girlfriends ?

Sub_Mariner
because its true. tron and digimark and him the third guy are smart and can see the truth. respect them and respect america and respect me! i am maybe dying tomorrow! but i must not give in for the odds! my life is nothing worth, as long as my girlfriends is! i MUST survive! not for my own sake, but for herssad and i will succeed!

I will survive no expression

The-Judge
shut up...?messed please?messed

MightyEInherjar

Then why the F*CK are you not spending time with her right now you dumbass? What type of ass-eating moron spends his supposed 'last minutes' of life and a damn comic book forum pleading for people to take him seriously and remember him?

A comic book forum!

If this is real, get your Mufassa's d*ck out of your ass, and go spend some time with your girlfriend, or your family for that matter. If it's fake...do the same thing anyway.

Eitherway, get said member out of your ass and get on what may or may not be your life.

grey fox

Man you suck ass , you sound like a b-move, and not even a GOOD B-movie (Like Evil Dead) but like a bad move (Surf Nazi's) .

Also the mods have better things to do then deal with stupid little punks who make 'real world' threads thinking it will make people like them.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Then why the F*CK are you not spending time with her right now you dumbass? What type of ass-eating moron spends his supposed 'last minutes' of life and a damn comic book forum pleading for people to take him seriously and remember him.

A comic book forum!

If this is real, get your Mufassa's d*ck out of your ass, and go spend some time with your girlfriend, or your family for that matter. If it's fake...do the same thing anyway.

Eitherway, get said member out of your ass and get on what may or may not be your life.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The-Judge
i dont know where my girlfriend lives and i dont like my family...

newjak86
shut up...?messed please?messed I'm not gonna lie man this seems very far fetched for the reason Galan pointed out but as you said we don't know for sure.

Although one thing has me puzzled if you think you are going to die and you have a Girlfriend that is in love enough to kill herself over the loss of you and you think you can't let that happen.

Then pray tell why would you spend some of what would be your last day talking for an hour about it intstead of enjoying the time with your girl?????????

confused

grey fox
i am maybe dying tomorrow! but i must not give in for the odds! my life is nothing worth, as long as my girlfriends is! i MUST survive! not for my own sake, but for herssad and i will succeed!

Originally posted by grey fox
Ahh , the 'Imaginary girlfriend' right ? Or do kids these day's consider blow up dolls Girlfriends ?

Sub_Mariner

You.........Don't know where she lives?

marvelprince
Guys. lets just think for a moment, maybe this is real. What if this kid dies tomorrow? How would you guys feel knowing all of the things you've said to him? If he's making this up cause he's looking for a little sympathy thats pretty sad but if by some chance this is true I think you shouldn't bash and take things so lightly

MightyEInherjar

You WHAT?!

You don't know where your girlfriend lives huh? Good luck finding your way to the end of your life, or for that matter, whichever way leads out of your computer room, dumbass.

The-Judge
cause i dont know where she lives... or rather, forgotsad

newjak86
i dont know where my girlfriend lives and i dont like my family... OK then so you don't know where your "Going to kill herself if you die" Girlfriend lives???? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
i dont know where my girlfriend lives

Worst.

Stalker.

Ever.

no expression

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox

You.........Don't know where she lives?

I guess he must have misplaced her. erm Tragic I tell you....just tragic.

The-Judge
yeah, listen to marvelprincesad

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
Guys. lets just think for a moment, maybe this is real. What if this kid dies tomorrow? How would you guys feel knowing all of the things you've said to him? If he's making this up cause he's looking for a little sympathy thats pretty sad but if by some chance this is true I think you shouldn't bash and take things so lightly

Hmmm now let's consider, i'm BRITISH and live in BRITAN . I'm honestly not going to get much news from wherever Judge lives.

galan7777777
i have to go. my gangleader is dying cause they smashed him... i want revenge, and i will get it... but the odds are against mey teamsad does this sound like someone that is telling the truth?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by TheKahn
I guess he must have misplaced her. erm Tragic I tell you....just tragic.

http://www.rentagirlfriend.com

MightyEInherjar
If this was real...hmm...

So what?!

The fool that spends the last day of his life arguing about a big dick lion for as long as his fingers can still type DESERVES to have his legs broken out from under him.

Don't know where your girlfriend lives? Better get comfortable with how your hand feels on 'ol Muffasa a few hours before your life ends buddy, you'll need it.

grey fox
http://www.rentagirlfriend.com

Nah , he'd have to mow his dads lawn for a month before he could afford twenty minutes.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud crylaugh

This thread is great.

I'm going to second that... laughing

V for Valentine
does this sound like someone that is telling the truth?

It sounds like "what if? godfather was written by an illiterate idiot" very unconvincing and cheap..no expression thank you mario puzo!

The-Judge
it doesnt matter if i tell the truthsad but i dosad

galan7777777
It sounds like "what if? godfather was written by an illiterate idiot" very unconvincing and cheap..no expression thank you mario puzo! laughing

The-Judge
isnt there somebody who wants to say goodbye to a VIP?sad

V for Valentine

I do...

When I see one... no expression

S.G
Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

shifty laughing laughing laughing David eek!

grey fox

Why do you consider yourself a vip ?

MightyEInherjar

!!

An honest to God VIP!?! Oh man! Where do I sign up!?

badabing
cause its in here i am a v.i.p.sad and those things happens in denmark. especialle in esbjerg
You're having a "Gang War" in DENMARK?!? When did Denmark become South Central, Miami or New York? Your parents need to beat the F**K out of you either for lying about a gang war or participating in one. Either way, you need a good beating. That said, if you're telling the truth I hope you don't get hurt. Think of the sadness your family will feel if you are killed.

S.G
I do...

When I see one... no expression Owned smokin' My first time seeing you and I aready like you cool

Sub_Mariner
He's a VIP in the wacky warehouse ball war no expression

The-Judge
well, i am an VIP, so say goodbyesad its cause of me you guys know mufassa and i have even send scans to guys like S.G... but **** mufassa. also, i am the greatest debator possiblesad so i am some kind of vipsad say goodbye, folks, cause i am doing the same...sad

goodbye...

S.G
laughing great debater ???

But your a nice guy just dont mention mufasar and you will be fine.

ExodusCloak
well, i am an VIP, so say goodbyesad its cause of me you guys know mufassa and i have even send scans to guys like S.G... but **** mufassa. also, i am the greatest debator possiblesad so i am some kind of vipsad say goodbye, folks, cause i am doing the same...sad

goodbye...

Would it not be more productive...if you started getting ready for your gang war...rather then surf the internet...I mean surely there are other people you have to say goodbye to?

The-Judge
i have already said goodbye to themsad and i wanted to say goodbye to galan7777777sad

grey fox
well, i am an VIP, so say goodbyesad its cause of me you guys know mufassa and i have even send scans to guys like S.G... but **** mufassa. also, i am the greatest debater possiblesad so i am some kind of vipsad say goodbye, folks, cause i am doing the same...sad

goodbye...

Greatest debater ? imaginary girlfriend ? exciting gang life ?

Man this sounds like some crazy shit , I'm guessing mental patient . Anyone care to raise ?

The-Judge
gay fox, be nice...sad

galan7777777
i have already said goodbye to themsad and i wanted to say goodbye to galan7777777sad why me? i dont like u nor do i like these threads u post which are bold lies

grey fox
gay fox, be nice...sad

Why ?

The-Judge
because youre a badasssad

ExodusCloak
why me? i dont like u nor do i like these threads u post which are bold lies

Harsh.... laughing

Aerosol cans and matches = more useful then surfing the net...especially when you're about to get your legs broken

The-Judge
cause i am not mean to you, gay foxsad

V for Valentine
I'm actually getting annoyed with this now, Look dude stop being a bloody kray twin wannabe and go have a life. I doubt your marching to your ****ing death so hows about we stop trying to make ourselves look interesting so people like you...you know why? Because its NOT WORKING. So my Danish Ghetto warrior, howsabout you go find out where your girlfriend lives and get yourself laid...You sound like you need it. smile

The-Judge
get yourself a lifesmile if you dont like me, **** offsmile

V for Valentine
No i just dont like the fact that you have to portray yourself as Al-bloody-Capone on an internet forum actually confused especially since it isnt making people like you one more bit. Which we can all probably agree on, I don't know you. Nor do I want to, but what you have told us seems to be mere fabricatations and fantasies! smile

galan7777777
because youre a badasssad and u are an idiot, so we are even

Scoobless
Originally posted by badabing
Either way, you need a good beating....

....I hope you don't get hurt.

Ya freakin' schizo

grey fox
because youre a badasssad

Please , flattery will get you no where.

You want to prove yourself , shut the hell up for five minutes and get us a pic , you with all this shit and perhaps a few gang members. If you cant procure those things within the next twenty minutes then your lying.

The-Judge
v, who is this cray guy???

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>