Takashi Miike's Imprint coming out this month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konjammenson
Takashi Miike made an episode for Showtime's Masters of Horror series which they refuesed to air. However, it will still be released on DVD like the rest of the series. It comes out Sept. 26th!

There are torture and abortion bits in this one. I can't wait for it!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000GI3RHY.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59790468_.jpg

C-Dic
This entire franchise has been crap, IMO. I watched "Dance of the Dead" the other day and it was pathetic. Miike MIGHT be able to save it.

deathbycorn
I saw this ages ago. It's the best entry into MOH Season 1.
It aired on Australian Showtime but not untill about 10.30pm.

BackFire
There's been 2 episodes I'd actually call good, as in, very good. A couple others that were pretty good, and the rest crap. The best ones were Jenifer and Cigerette Burns. I've been waiting ages for Imprint, can't wait for it to come out so I can finally watch it. It was really shitty that showtime refused to air it as originally promised.

But, overall, C-Dic is right, this series has been shit, a huge disapointment.

jaden101
you just know that its going to be bizarre if miike's doing it...everything i've seen of his has been strange to say the least....gozu in particular was surreal...when he smashes the womans dog off the shop window..brilliant

cant wait for this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.