Doomsday(Gog Wars) vs. Morg ( WOL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ladies and gents, come one and all to see two of the baddest baddies ever in the history of comics.

This is a knock down, drag out, Bone breaking match. Which long haired strong guy is gonna hurt the other in time for dinner?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No takers? I guess they are too evenly matched.

golem370
I would say Morg at Power Cosmic he never lost WOL

Deathstroke
could you give me some info on Morg?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Deathstroke
could you give me some info on Morg?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morg

Deathstroke
If Morg can fly I think that'd cause some problems for Doomsday.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Morg can fly I think that'd cause some problems for Doomsday.

Superman Flying didn't cause any problems.

harri
doomsday man

harri
hes cool

Deathstroke
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Flying didn't cause any problems.

Superman also wasn't fighting very smart and couldn't shoot him with Power Cosmic blasts all day long. If Doomsday can get his hands on Morg I think he takes it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman also wasn't fighting very smart and couldn't shoot him with Power Cosmic blasts all day long. If Doomsday can get his hands on Morg I think he takes it.
Morg is a fighter. He loves a good brawl. He would love to slug it out with doomsday. Doomsday's bones are comparable to the x

Deathstroke
If Morg does want a brawl then I think he might bite off more than he can chew. Gog Wars Doomsday is about as brawlish as I can think of.

thanospimphand

r u out of ur mind morgs strnegth eaisly dwarfs doomsdays. morg has unaplicable strength with means he has no know upper strength level

Jimmy-Chan
I hate using Chuck Austen issues. Especially given the inconsistent power levels of his "Gog." I'd give H/P evolution Doomsday the majority, tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.