Kevin Federline has redefined Hip Hop!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
At the Teen Choice Awards, Kevin Federline redefined Hip Hop music. His new single, Lose Control, set a new standard that other Hip Hop artists will find impossible to surpass. For now the history of Hip Hop will be marked by Kevin Federline's performace at the Teen Choice Awards. In the same way that we mark time with the birth of Jesus, from now on we are in a new millenium, after the birth of Kevin Federline. We have witnessed the birth of a Hip Hop god!!!

RogerRamjet
damn i gotta go get me the album...along with my Will Smith CD's it will round up my Hip Hop collection!!!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Madacapa
At the Teen Choice Awards, Kevin Federline redefined Hip Hop music. His new single, Lose Control, set a new standard that other Hip Hop artists will find impossible to surpass. For now the history of Hip Hop will be marked by Kevin Federline's performace at the Teen Choice Awards. In the same way that we mark time with the birth of Jesus, from now on we are in a new millenium, after the birth of Kevin Federline. We have witnessed the birth of a Hip Hop god!!!

Sarcasm or Plant?

Krone
If your serious i may go out find Chuck Norris and get him to round house kick you sooo hard Kevin Federline wont ever be spoken about

Broke Beat
At the Teen Choice Awards, Kevin Federline redefined Hip Hop music. His new single, Lose Control, set a new standard that other Hip Hop artists will find impossible to surpass. For now the history of Hip Hop will be marked by Kevin Federline's performace at the Teen Choice Awards. In the same way that we mark time with the birth of Jesus, from now on we are in a new millenium, after the birth of Kevin Federline. We have witnessed the birth of a Hip Hop god!!! bag

-hh-
hip hop has been scarred sad

lil bitchiness
Why do I dislake that person so much. Kevin Federline....*shudder*

jaden101
as bad as it was...it'll never compare to the tragedy of this pair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJqNA0FsAk

SpaceMonkey
Kevin Federline=Crap off a shoe that a bum was wearing as he was trying to get through a pile of Kevin Ferdeline CD's in a trash can to find some food.

The Pict
I like popozao embarrasment

Madacapa
The problem is that all of you cannot see Kevin Federline's musical talent. I think that Hip Hop is scared of him, because he has changed it forever. He will go down in history as the greatest of all time, but for now he will be reviled by the Hip Hop community.

SpaceMonkey
Kevin Federline is as useless as the chair he sits on when he reads these comments and cries... then again the chair is more useful since it holds him while he's being useless. hmmmmconfused

Morning_Glory
At the Teen Choice Awards, Kevin Federline redefined Hip Hop music. His new single, Lose Control, set a new standard that other Hip Hop artists will find impossible to surpass. For now the history of Hip Hop will be marked by Kevin Federline's performace at the Teen Choice Awards. In the same way that we mark time with the birth of Jesus, from now on we are in a new millenium, after the birth of Kevin Federline. We have witnessed the birth of a Hip Hop god!!! spam... thats what it feels like.... or pure stupidness (from you Madacapa)

I watched that performance, at first I was laughing but then I just felt so embarassed for Kevin Federline...meh! but who cares

-hh-
erm

sometimes i just have to go back and listen to the classics, Federline is an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXyZoh_V34s

JacopeX
At the Teen Choice Awards, Kevin Federline redefined Hip Hop music. His new single, Lose Control, set a new standard that other Hip Hop artists will find impossible to surpass. For now the history of Hip Hop will be marked by Kevin Federline's performace at the Teen Choice Awards. In the same way that we mark time with the birth of Jesus, from now on we are in a new millenium, after the birth of Kevin Federline. We have witnessed the birth of a Hip Hop god!!! Best......Sarcasm......EVER! eek!

Phat J
lol man, in the same way we mark time with jesus' birth, that was pretty good.

i didnt catch the teen awards. how bad is he, is he like shaq bad or like aaron carter bad?

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
lol man, in the same way we mark time with jesus' birth, that was pretty good.

i didnt catch the teen awards. how bad is he, is he like shaq bad or like aaron carter bad? shaq is dope compared to federline

Phat J
ooo thats rough, it'd take a lot of bad to make shaq good in comparison.

i wonder if britney spears knows he used her as a stepping stone to make a horrible rap record. like if it was a great record, at least she could say she was finally part of something worth listening to, that poor girl.

SpaceMonkey
He was like Lance Bass doing karaoke of DMX.

JacopeX
Id rather listen to a hyena slowly being run over by a Car while Richard Simmons sings la Macarena in the background than listen to any crap from federline.

SpaceMonkey
Oh yeah?! (Deep Breath) Well i'd rather listen to 1000 Harleys drive by carrying screaming babies and bickering Asian merchants while separating my skin from my skull with a rusty blade left handed....(Deep Breath).... than listen to K-Fed make Vanilla Ice sound like Method Man.

blowup

Madacapa
The Lose Control Tour is coming to a city near you! K-Fed will be bringing his unique Hip Hop stylings, along with a very special guest star...the one and only Vanilla Ice! That's right, Vanilla Ice is coming back to crown the new king of Hip Hop. Do not miss your chance to see history in the making. Tickets are on sale now for $99.95, $105.99 at the door. Believe me, folks, this is is going to sell out in no time, so get your tickets now before its too late. Believe me, K-Fed is ready to LOSE CONTROL!!!!!

~Da Rev~
The problem is that all of you cannot see Kevin Federline's musical talent. I think that Hip Hop is scared of him, because he has changed it forever. He will go down in history as the greatest of all time, but for now he will be reviled by the Hip Hop community. You cannot see what is not there

Madacapa
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
You cannot see what is not there

The only problem with K-Fed is that he is too talented. Many hip hop fans may not be ready for him. It may take a few years before he gets accepted. Remember, it took hundreds of years before Christianity was accepted.

Da Rev, what if someones dies in a suicide pact? Then they wouldn't die alone.

~Da Rev~
The only problem with K-Fed is that he is too talented. Many hip hop fans may not be ready for him. It may take a few years before he gets accepted. Remember, it took hundreds of years before Christianity was accepted.

You're obviously a moron. Anyone could see that "K-Fed" has about as much potential as a bag of toenails, anyone that knows what music is, even if it is the slightest amount.

Da Rev, what if someones dies in a suicide pact? Then they wouldn't die alone.

You have to think about this one. I'm not about to explain it too you. You wouldn't understand.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
You're obviously a moron. Anyone could see that "K-Fed" has about as much potential as a bag of toenails, anyone that knows what music is, even if it is the slightest amount.

You have to think about this one. I'm not about to explain it too you. You wouldn't understand.

Da Rev, I think Madacapa is just being sarcastic.... at least i hope so. God, do I hope so. sick <--- from K-Fed

Afro Cheese
You shouldn't have told him.. it's funny to watch him debate it seriously.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Da Rev, I think Madacapa is just being sarcastic.... at least i hope so. God, do I hope so. sick <--- from K-Fed He f*cking better beOriginally posted by Afro Cheese
You shouldn't have told him.. it's funny to watch him debate it seriously. I should've figured.

Afro Cheese
lol, it's not that big of a deal, online sarcasm gets misinterpreted every day. it's just the original post only really has any comic value if someone takes it serious.

Konjammenson
wink

Madacapa
K-Fed has so much Hip Hop energy in him that he should no longer be considered white. I do not think his race should be held against him. K-Fed has been able to transcend his race, and from now one he should be considered African-American. The Hip Hop community should embrace him instead of ridiculing him.

~Flamboyant~
Nothing will EVER beat this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ngh3AuGgw

SpaceMonkey
LOL!!! Is that K-Fed's amateur video? No wait... too good for K-Fed.

masterkit
Kevin federline redefined "man wh!r*"

FistOfThe North
K-Fed stinks so bad that he makes a homeless bums anus smell like fresh roses.

JacopeX
sarcasm

Madacapa
This will be the subject of another thread, but I believe that Kevin Federline did not need the assistance of Brittany Spears to get a record deal (and he does have one, by the way). In fact, Brittany was holding him back!

He could have gotten that deal entirely on his own talent years ago. K-Fed should leave Brittany (and his Four Kids) and hit the road on a "Lose Control" tour. He has too much talent to waste on being a stay at home daddy. K-Fed earned those rings on his fingers!

Fëanor
Originally posted by -hh-
hip hop has been scarred sad you obviously have not heard William Shatner's take on his latest cd. It's to die for.

-hh-

Fëanor
Originally posted by -hh-
laughing you ought to hear when he does Ice T's Colors.

I am.......a nightmare......walking
Psycho.......path talking Scottie I need...more power, now!

-hh-

jaden101
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Nothing will EVER beat this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ngh3AuGgw

eek! laughing laughing laughing ...that is pure gold...

Just
K Fed was a joke before he became a rapping joke. The Lose control beat is hot. I dunno maybe things woulda been diffrent for him if nobody knew him before he started rapping. I think he's better then Stagga Lee or whatever the hell his name is. Atleast he doesn't ryhm with a lisp.

Leo.M
The Lose Control Tour is coming to a city near you! K-Fed will be bringing his unique Hip Hop stylings, along with a very special guest star...the one and only Vanilla Ice! That's right, Vanilla Ice is coming back to crown the new king of Hip Hop. Do not miss your chance to see history in the making. Tickets are on sale now for $99.95, $105.99 at the door. Believe me, folks, this is is going to sell out in no time, so get your tickets now before its too late. Believe me, K-Fed is ready to LOSE CONTROL!!!!!
K-Fed has so much Hip Hop energy in him that he should no longer be considered white. I do not think his race should be held against him. K-Fed has been able to transcend his race, and from now one he should be considered African-American. The Hip Hop community should embrace him instead of ridiculing him.
This will be the subject of another thread, but I believe that Kevin Federline did not need the assistance of Brittany Spears to get a record deal (and he does have one, by the way). In fact, Brittany was holding him back!

He could have gotten that deal entirely on his own talent years ago. K-Fed should leave Brittany (and his Four Kids) and hit the road on a "Lose Control" tour. He has too much talent to waste on being a stay at home daddy. K-Fed earned those rings on his fingers!

Stop, you're killing me hystericalhystericalhysterical Kevin Federline, is a joke hysterical

Madacapa
KEVIN FEDERLINE IS GOD!!!!

K-Fed could walk down any street wearing a suit made of $10.00 bills and kick anyone's a$$!

He doesn't just come from the streets, he IS the streets!

K-Fed's rap is too hardcore for most listeners. It will take a few years before the whole world realizes what I all ready know...K-Fed is God!!!

The man doesn't just deserve respect, he demands it! He has an open challenge to any other rapper out there. No one can compete with him one on one on the mic. K-Fed isn't singing it, he's bringing it!!!

JacopeX
Ok I think youre being sarcastic, really. YOure failing at acting.

Madacapa
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ok I think youre being sarcastic, really. YOure failing at acting.

Now you are just being glib, JacopeX. Stop attacking me and lets discuss the subject of this thread, Kevin Federline. You are dismissing him now, but in a few years you will become one of his greatest fans.

Madacapa
K-Fed has achieved more in his short career than most rappers achieve in their lifetimes. No one has had a greater impact on Hip Hop since it's creation. K-Fed has dropped a symbolic nuclear bomb on the music world, and it will take years for us to recover from it. I can understand why the Hip Hop community has rejected him, because K-Fed will force them to change, and that scares the Hell out of them!

JacopeX
Now you are just being glib, JacopeX. Stop attacking me and lets discuss the subject of this thread, Kevin Federline. You are dismissing him now, but in a few years you will become one of his greatest fans. In my opinion, he is terrible. Ive heard one song and its so bad, i call it a joke. You want me to continue with his songs.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
In my opinion, he is terrible. Ive heard one song and its so bad, i call it a joke. You want me to continue with his songs.

wtf?

you just said

"ive heard one song"

then you said

"you want me to continue with his songs"

?

no expression

SpaceMonkey
Madacapa... are you, in fact, Kevin federline??? surprise

Madacapa
Madacapa... are you, in fact, Kevin federline??? surprise

Asking me is I am Kevin Federline is like asking me if I am Jesus Christ. I will not answer your question, because it isn't worthy of a response. The K-Fed bashers out there don't know talent when they see and hear it!

SpaceMonkey
Madacapa... are you, in fact, Jesus Christ in human form as K-Fed?

Madacapa
Madacapa... are you, in fact, Jesus Christ in human form as K-Fed?

Once again, Space Monkey, I will not respond to your attack disguised as a question. If I were Kevin Federline, would be making posts on KMC? I can only imagine how busy a man like K-Fed is everyday. He must not sleep. How can a person with so much talent sleep? He must spend every waking hour creating music. I can't imagine what it will be like when he takes the stage for the Lose Control tour, with Vanilla Ice. It will be just like seeing God and Jesus perform.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.