Thanos with IG VS DC team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Thanos regains the Infinity Gauntlet, everythings going for him, birds are churping, Lady Death just got a new hot black cloak. All is great for the mad titan, Then he turns around and sees...

Parallax
Extant
Future Raven
Ion
Captain Atom
Despero

Each are at the maximum height of their powers.

Who wins?

darthgoober
Ion and Parralax together MIGHT give him a problem, But I'll bet he still comes out on top.

Priest
Thanos easily

Juntai
Captain Atom at the height of his powers could destroy and created universes so fast it wasnt even perceptible.
Given there's two other characters there who could destroy and create realities and a few other heavy hitters.
They easily give him a run.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is nothing he can do that Parallax can't. they can stale mate.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There is nothing he can do that Parallax can't. they can stale mate.
Taking over the Multi-verse surpasses destroying a universe...

Soleran
Originally posted by Juntai
Captain Atom at the height of his powers could destroy and created universes so fast it wasnt even perceptible.
Given there's two other characters there who could destroy and create realities and a few other heavy hitters.
They easily give him a run.

Why does this seem to be a reoccuring theme with DC folks lol.

So full powered CA vs Ion

or

Full Powered CA vs Parallax

etc etc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Taking over the Multi-verse surpasses destroying a universe...

Thanos stated on panel that he was supreme over all realities. yet Multi INfinity/eternity didn't care. They even said that what do they care for one part of the whole. This would imply that Thanos nor the IG had the power to take over all realities. ANd it was never Ever implied that parallax had somehow reached the limit of his power when he collapsed the DCU. and at that point in time, the DCu still had many universes that he collapsed. Maybe you were not reading the tie in books where time lines where converging and splintering. Which would portray MULTIPLE universes and time lings. Thanks.

Mordum
Thanos with the Ig never fought this multi-eternity. I belive it was only a single universe eternity he attacked.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
Why does this seem to be a reoccuring theme with DC folks lol.

So full powered CA vs Ion

or

Full Powered CA vs Parallax

etc etc ??

Read his respect thread.

galan7777777
ion/parallax could give thanos a good fight, but they would still be badly beaten in the end

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos stated on panel that he was supreme over all realities. yet Multi INfinity/eternity didn't care. They even said that what do they care for one part of the whole. This would imply that Thanos nor the IG had the power to take over all realities. ANd it was never Ever implied that parallax had somehow reached the limit of his power when he collapsed the DCU. and at that point in time, the DCu still had many universes that he collapsed. Maybe you were not reading the tie in books where time lines where converging and splintering. Which would portray MULTIPLE universes and time lings. Thanks.
Thanos didnt care for Multi-versal control, he just wanted the universe.
Adam later used the gauntlet to affect the Multi-verse (which proved it) - It also have total control over the nullifier, so everything the UN can do the IG can do infinity times better.
- I dunno how many times the exact same reply have been stated, everyone but you learn... Well guss your to subjecive.

galan7777777
Thanos didnt care for Multi-versal control, he just wanted the universe.
Adam later used the gauntlet to affect the Multi-verse (which proved it) - It also have total control over the nullifier, so everything the UN can do the IG can do infinity times better.
- I dunno how many times the exact same reply have been stated, everyone but you learn... Well guss your to subjecive. true, and i believe that an incomplete IG was able to effect the multi-verse as well

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
true, and i believe that an incomplete IG was able to effect the multi-verse as well

So when parallax was destroying COUNTLESS time lines, all of which were different realities, that doesn't count as Multiversal? he wasn't destroying one Time line, he was wiping them all out. IMO he was just as powerful as any IG wielder.

Thanos_THOTU
Opinions don't count...
The only thing that does is proof.

juggernaut66666
So when parallax was destroying COUNTLESS time lines, all of which were different realities, that doesn't count as Multiversal? he wasn't destroying one Time line, he was wiping them all out. IMO he was just as powerful as any IG wielder.
nah thanos is way cooler with his shinny glove

galan7777777
Opinions don't count...
The only thing that does is proof. this is true, and thanos was refered to as "god" as few times in the series, parallax is powerful, but he dosent possess this kind of power

nvrbeenwthagirl
Opinions don't count...
The only thing that does is proof.

And where's the proof that Thanos could rule the multiverse? Certainly not his self proclaimation. We know how far those go on these boards.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
nah thanos is way cooler with his shinny glove

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is true, and thanos was refered to as "god" as few times in the series, parallax is powerful, but he dosent possess this kind of power

And what Kind of power didn't Parallax possess? What were his limits?

Juntai
this is true, and thanos was refered to as "god" as few times in the series, parallax is powerful, but he dosent possess this kind of power Funny, they referenced Hal as God or 'Playing God' many times as well.

harri
i hate dc but they would batter them cool

juggernaut66666
these guys don't even know who parallax is
thanos wins cause he has that cool shinny glove

harri
awnser mad

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos wins cause he as that cool shinny glove
You see it too? I guess I"m not the only one.

harri
maybee

galan7777777
And what Kind of power didn't Parallax possess? What were his limits? so can u honestly say parallax had complete mastry over:
Mind
Space
Time
Reality
Power
Soul

??

harri
but still dc

juggernaut66666
so can u honestly say parallax had complete mastry over:
Mind
Space
Time
Reality
Power
Soul

??
parallax was creating a universe while he was fighting spectre (LT level guy ) and many other heroes

harri
think about it dc strengh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
You see it too? I guess I"m not the only one.
Parallax is the monster inside of Hal Jordan.

harri
superman lex

nvrbeenwthagirl
so can u honestly say parallax had complete mastry over:
Mind
Space
Time
Reality
Power
Soul

??

Bah, all of these things, Mr. mxy can do. Nothing special. smile

Thanos_THOTU
parallax was creating a universe while he was fighting spectre (LT level guy ) and many other heroes
No... Spectre at full power is at LT's level, and att full power he's second only to God.

juggernaut66666
Parallax is the monster inside of Hal Jordan.
wow your knowledge about parallax is amazing !

galan7777777
Bah, all of these things, Mr. mxy can do. Nothing special. smile we are talking about parallax not mxy, dont change the subject, and it is special considering the fact that uve said mxy is more powerful then any other being

Thanos_THOTU
Bah, all of these things, Mr. mxy can do. Nothing special. smile
Than how come he's so stupid that he can't understand that Superman is making a fool out of him...? So much for Mind*.

harri
venom is much better and stronger than carnage mad

Juntai
Than how come he's so stupid that he can't understand that Superman is making a fool out of him...? So much for Mind*. He chooses to act that way, and he chooses the game to be played that way.

harri
isnt he

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by harri
venom is much better and stronger than carnage mad
yeah he is big grin

harri
plz awnser me

Thanos_THOTU
wow your knowledge about parallax is amazing !
I was keeping it short, no need to write a 100 page novel about Parallax... You said we had no idea...
I say: We know both the characters, and therefore the results.
Insteed of just knowing one.

harri
thnx smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Than how come he's so stupid that he can't understand that Superman is making a fool out of him...? So much for Mind*.
Like when the joker used mxy's power and changed the minds of every being in the universe on a whim. So much for you actually reading the books. :P

juggernaut66666
I was keeping it short, no need to write a 100 page novel about Parallax... You said we had no idea...
I say: We know both the characters, and therefore the results.
Insteed of just knowing one.
yeah sure now you know everything about parallax big grin

harri
do you know swanku tuna?

galan7777777
Like when the joker used mxy's power and changed the minds of every being in the universe on a whim. So much for you actually reading the books. :P again we are talking about parallax not mxy

harri
hes safe

harri
thanos with paralax is crap i think sad

harri
anyone disagree?

harri
anyone hear?

harri
ok

harri
ok What the f**k?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by harri
thanos with paralax is crap i think sad
your grammar is sooo bad that i have a hard time trying to understand this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again we are talking about parallax not mxy

Trying to illustrate that the IG is not all that people make it out to be.

Soleran
??

Read his respect thread.

I don't need to I get plenty of it on the vs forums.

Thanos_THOTU
Trying to illustrate that the IG is not all that people make it out to be.
UN's best feat = non canon Mxy's best feat.
Incomplete IG shitted on UN - n'uff said.

galan7777777
Trying to illustrate that the IG is not all that people make it out to be. but u just compared it to mxy instead of parallax?

Ext@nt
Guys, maybe as the poster I should explain.

I choose these guys since they pretty much have mastery over the same elements the gems do.

Parallax- Reality
Extant- Time
Future Raven- Soul
Captain Atom- Space
Ion- Power
Despero- Mind (He was the most powerfull telepath I could think of in the DCU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
but u just compared it to mxy instead of parallax?

Parallax was beyond Cannon MXY. He was more like World's funnest Mxy. He just erased Mulitples Universes. He didn't erase one, like some would have you believe. I read every single zero hour tie in. His power was destroying all the alternate time lines. He was so powerful, he was merging alternate time lines into the main one. Parallax's power was not to be made lightly of.

juggernaut66666
like i said thanos has that shinny glove and his out fit is so much cooler he wins

galan7777777
Parallax was beyond Cannon MXY. He was more like World's funnest Mxy. He just erased Mulitples Universes. He didn't erase one, like some would have you believe. I read every single zero hour tie in. His power was destroying all the alternate time lines. He was so powerful, he was merging alternate time lines into the main one. Parallax's power was not to be made lightly of. and i didnt say it was, actually i said "ion or parallax would give thanos a good fight"

nvrbeenwthagirl
like i said thanos has that shinny glove and his out fit is so much cooler he wins
Michael Jackson has a shiny glove. :P.

juggernaut66666
yeah that is why thanos wins

Thanos_THOTU
When it comes to different levels of omnipotence there is no "run for their money" or "good fight" it's simply the most powerful that blinks the less powerful out of existance.

Jesse7
Not the case, the IG couldnt blink LT out of exisence, so their is levels of comic omnipotent power.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Thanos regains the Infinity Gauntlet, everythings going for him, birds are churping, Lady Death just got a new hot black cloak. All is great for the mad titan, Then he turns around and sees...

Parallax
Extant
Future Raven
Ion
Captain Atom
Despero

Each are at the maximum height of their powers.

Who wins?

Ion could give him a battle on his own. Parallax could as well.
The rest are fodder.

thanospimphand
He chooses to act that way, and he chooses the game to be played that way.

ya i guess he choses to be ignorant and stupid hey

thanospimphand
Michael Jackson has a shiny glove. :P.

do u wear gloves at night when ur alone

Inhuman
seems your the one who doesnt know how powerfull thanos w/ the IG is roll eyes (sarcastic)

agreed
cool shiny glove that will most likely grant his the win yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.