Wheres the New Excaliber Love?mad:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
whats goin on i mean yea cicilwar is important and theres ur Aplha Flight Cult Members but damn. no scans?/love or anything!!!!!!! mad yup i put a mad face in the damn title too but it juz came out a word

Black Adam
i read a few issues.....

meh.

Grimm22
Nex Excalibur sucks.

The writing sucks, the characters suck, the plots suck.

Its just one big book of suckage big grin

King_Mungi
I read up from 1-5 & 9 and dropped it as it wasn't cranking me anymore

Lucid Lui
I did the same as Mungi, though i'm on for the Black Knight arc aswell.

I mainly picked it up again since Tieri was on the book (and Chamber appeared). Claremont just wasn't doing it for me.

It's a good team lineup, just needs a good writer.

King_Mungi
Did they do anything else with the new Chamber? I havn't seen him around.

Currently their in Camelot right?

Lucid Lui
Nah, nothing on the Chamber front. Right now it's a time travelling 3 issue arc with the Black Knight, then an arc about Juggernaut. I'm looking forward to the Juggy arc, hoping we might see some of the old Cain.

King_Mungi
I was a little annoyed with the one scene were Jugz almost drowns to death. People still believe he is back to his classic strength in this book, from what I read I don't see it.

Lucid Lui
I think people think that because of how well he did against those Dark X-Men. But he's obviously still got a looong way to go before he's at classic levels.

My main issue is that he's been written like a big teddy bear with no anger issues.

The Pict
The last issue I got was the one where Chamber gets revived. I haven't had the opportunity to get any more since but I though it was a good enough comic. The arcs should last longer though.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I did the same as Mungi, though i'm on for the Black Knight arc aswell.

I mainly picked it up again since Tieri was on the book (and Chamber appeared). Claremont just wasn't doing it for me.

It's a good team lineup, just needs a good writer.

Me 3. I thought it started good with Professor X and Magneto showing up but after a few issues it went downhill, I dropped it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.