AotC Anakin VS RotS Ki-Andi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
The setting is the wide halls of the Jedi Temple.
Both opponants are using lightsabers and the Force.

Who wins?

darthsith19
Mundi for sure. Anakin's just a padawan, sure he's strong for the amount of training he has recieved but Mundi was a leader of the Battle of Geonosis and a High General in the Clone Wars and was the strongest Jedi on Hypori. He is far smarter than Anakin and he even fought back against his Clone killers before he died. He takes Ani for sure.

Darth Sexiest
Hmm, nice noting.

Are you sure though? Ki wasen't known to be an incredible swordsman as far as I know, and for a Padawan, Anakin held his own against Count Dooku longer than Ki probally could have.

darthsith19
I'm sure. Ki-Adi's not weak, he proved himself to be stronger than Shaak Ti and K'Kruhk, both of whom are strong Jedi. Yes, Anakin lasted okay against Dooku, what, 50 seconds? I could see Mundi doing that, and Dooku did underestimate Anakin plus Anakin had two lightsabers. I'm sure Mundi > AOTC Anakin.

Darth Sexiest
Hmm, nice again.

Well, Im glad to see somone else has as much faith in Ki as I do.
He is impressive. I diden't like seeing him get mowed down by blasterfire.

darthsith19
Most of the ways that Jedi died in ROTS was ridiculous.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
Most of the ways that Jedi died in ROTS was ridiculous.

LOL, you got my number on that one buddy.

I thought it was just sad. I know that had Plo Koon not died in that Starfighter, he would have survived a clone assault.

Darth Sexiest
Ok, so who disagrees with this?
Can Anakin beat Ki-Andi?

Quinlan_Vos
I don't think so, Anakin is a skilled Padawan but I don't think he matches Ki-Adi's skil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.