AotC Anakin VS Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
The setting is Theed Palace from Episode 1.
Except this time, its just young Anakin Skywalker and a highly expectant Maul.

They are both utilising their lightsabers and the Force, who wins?

darthsith19
Lets see... saber skills, Ani is a 7, Maul's a 7 or 8 (more likely an 8). Anakin only lasted 50 seconds against Dooku, Maul took on both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon at the same time and nearly won. He took out Qui-Gon, who is a very pwoerful Jedi Master and could beat Anakin. In the EU he took out Anoon Bondara, who was described as the most skileld Jedi with a lightsaber in the Order at the time when Maul killed her, infiltrated Black Sun all at once and pwnd them all, and even withstood Force Lightning. I have total confidence that he could pwn Anakin and can tlel you right now that every one here will agree that he beats Anakin.

Darth Sexiest
Heh, well said.

However, I think Maul may have been below Anakin's level in RotS which is 8 I beleive. Also, It may be safe to assume he could beat TPM Obi-Wan who beat Maul. I think Anakin might just barely win the fight.
Maul was weaker than Dooku after all.

What do you think?

darthsith19
ROTS Skywalker > Maul > AOTC Skywalker

Darth Sexiest
Pardon? lol.

kamikz
Wasn't Maul a level 26 Wizard?

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
ROTS Skywalker > Maul > AOTC Skywalker

Ah, yes I see.

Darth Sexiest
Nope, Maul was a level 22 Beserker. ^_^

kamikz
Oh, my bad! stick out tongue

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by kamikz
Oh, my bad! stick out tongue

LOL, j/k. You probally know much more about that stuff than I do... big grin

kamikz
Well, I was joking. stick out tongue So no, I don't belive I do.

Darth Sexiest
Hmm, Could I say that Anakin would just barely be able to beat Maul, like Obi-Wan did?

darthsith19
Nope.

Darth Sexiest
LOL. Alright then, your the boss.

Quinlan_Vos
Maul beat the crap out of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. When Qui-Gon revitalized himself, Maul beat in a minute. When ferocious Obi-Wan (who's greater than AotC Anakin) attacked Maul (who's at a disadvantage due to Obi-Wan's sudden charge) but still Maul was able to knock him down and throw his saber away. Darth Maul will comfortably defeat Anakin.

Maul > AotC Anakin

End.of.Thread

Council#13
Maul was not at much of a disadvantage because of a furious attack. He's definately sparred against Sidious, so he would be used to random attacks. Anyway, he would have had the advantage of a dual sided lightsaber, but he may have been hindered in the confines of the energy room, much like how Qui-Gon's Ataru was restricted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.