RotS Anakin VS RotS Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master_Starbuck
The setting is the parched plains of Tatooine.

Both use lightsabers and the Force.

The victor?

Darth Sexiest
This one is close. Anakin? Barely perhaps?

kamikz
Anakin. Easy pick.

Darth Sexiest
Kit is an excelent fighter though, he was said to be just under Obi-Wan's skill level.

kamikz
And that is an Obi-Wan at AOTC time. That Obi was a little bit under Kit by some months after AOTC, while ROTS is much better than his old AOTC counterpart. And Anakin still outdues Obi-Wan by pretty much, it's just that Obi-Wan knew Anakin as good as he knew himself when it came to fighting, he was prepared for anything...

Darth Sexiest
Really just that Anakin was blinded by his emotions. If he had been focused and mentally sharp like when he had fought Dooku, Obi-Wan would have been doing the back-stroke in a river of lava.
In the end, Anakin was more powerful. It was his mindset that allowed Obi-Wan to tip the scales.

kamikz
Agreed. But the most important part was that Obi-Wan had trained Anakin from the ground to the jedi he was, he had over 1000 hours of traning with him during the Clone wars. GL said that the reason that Obi-Wan was able to survive was that he actually knew Anakin's moves as good as his own.

Darth Sexiest
Hmm, Yes your definantly right.
Good observation.

kamikz
Thank you! big grin

Well it's late here in Sweden and I gotta get up early tomorrow. Bye bye!

Master_Starbuck
true

Darth Sexiest
K, Bye!

darthsith19
Lets see...
Kit > Kenobi (one year after AOTC, 2 before ROTS) by just a small margin. ROTS Kenobi > himself two years earlier by quite a bit. ROTS Kenobi > Kit by a comfortable amount. ROTS Anakin > ROTS Kenobi. He beats Kit for sure. The battle lasts a minute ar the most, probably 50 or so seconds. I'd put Kit as a high level 7 swordsman and Anakin is a high level 8 swordsman, ahs more dueling experience, killed Count Dooku and is a war hero. Kit lose to Asajj. Why is this even a thread?

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
Lets see...
Kit > Kenobi (one year after AOTC, 2 before ROTS) by just a small margin. ROTS Kenobi > himself two years earlier by quite a bit. ROTS Kenobi > Kit by a comfortable amount. ROTS Anakin > ROTS Kenobi. He beats Kit for sure. The battle lasts a minute ar the most, probably 50 or so seconds. I'd put Kit as a high level 7 swordsman and Anakin is a high level 8 swordsman, ahs more dueling experience, killed Count Dooku and is a war hero. Kit lose to Asajj. Why is this even a thread?

Well some people like Kit alot, and think highly of him as a fighter.
I wanted to see who thought he could beat Anakin.

I also personally believe that Anakin would make fish sticks out of Kit, but I was just curious. stick out tongue

Quinlan_Vos
Anakin comfortably defeats Kit Fisto in the lightsaber. Kit Fisto might be good in the Force but he's only a true master in the water with his Force Orb. Anakin beats him in the Force probably. Anakin beats him with Force + Saber.

Anakin > Kit Fisto

End.Of.Thread

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Well some people like Kit alot, and think highly of him as a fighter.
I wanted to see who thought he could beat Anakin.

I also personally believe that Anakin would make fish sticks out of Kit, but I was just curious. stick out tongue
Eh? You didn't even make this thread.

Quinlan_Vos
LOL, Sexist is a multi of Starbuck!!!!

zephiel7
Kit Fisto with the "uNl!m!tEd Ver~tEbr@e"

Ani pwns him.

Council#13
Anakin definately wins. As was stated above, Kit was a superior swordsman to Obi-Wan by a bit one year after AOTC. Two years later, Obi-Wan would have undoutedly gotten better than Kit. Anakin put up one hell of a fight against Obi-Wan before Obi-Wan go the high groud. I'm sure that Anakin will win this, through a difficult fight.

kamikz
The only reason that Obi was able to keep up in that fight was because he knew Anakin's moves as his own, even GL stated that.
It wouldn't have mattered if it was Mace, if Obi had trained Mace, and as much as he had trained with Anakin, he would be able to keep up with Mace as a swordsman as well because he would know how Mace fought...

Council#13
Yeah, but Anakin also knew Obi-Wan's moves.

kamikz
He was blinded by anger, he didn't really think in that battle, he just attacked for all he could. And Obi-Wan undoubtedly knew Anakin's moves better since he trained him, watched his pros and his cons while fighting and so on...
And the fight would still be very long either way for Obi and Ani...

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
Eh? You didn't even make this thread.

lol stick out tongue actaully I've been asking somone to make this thread for a while.
It was a favor to me, Darth Sexiest. euro

(They diden't have any that looked like that godfather, That was as close as I could get.)

Darth Sexiest
So, Anakin wins this, I presume?

Advent
I'm surprised (not really) you might've had doubt or thought differently in the beginning. Obviously Anakin wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.