Odd experience!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
I don't know why, but feel this forum needs some new experiences and open views that are not of the polical nature...........

My question:

Has anyone EVER experienced something outside of what we would call the normal experience.........be it what ever..........Honesty would be great if you are not worried about your Reputation...........cause all my life I have talked to people WHO HAVE. And we try to understand the meaning of this or that.............If this is so in my little area of the world, then it is also so on a global level forum, there must be stories also......................

PVS

Quiero Mota

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS

shut up...................lol....oh U did...............good. wink

fini
debbie hunny, I told you not to forget your pills in the morning.

Quiero Mota
Morning after pils?

debbiejo
laughing out loud fini..........hahaha...........Love ya.

What the heck..........people have always told me very very odd stories............and I want to know if anyone has ever been told anything strange...................oh, btw, I'm not strange............lol.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud fini..........hahaha...........Love ya.

What the heck..........people have always told me very very odd stories............and I want to know if anyone has ever been told anything strange...................oh, btw, I'm not strange............lol.

Maybe it's you... stick out tongue

fini
dont wanna jinx it, but u know this is getting moved right? I would never report it, but a mod is gonna come and find us out again.

sigh

QUICK say something smart everyone

ummmmmmmmmm, hmmmmm *thinks*

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by fini
dont wanna jinx it, but u know this is getting moved right? I would never report it, but a mod is gonna come and find us out again.

sigh

QUICK say something smart everyone

ummmmmmmmmm, hmmmmm *thinks*

lIKE WHAT?

fini
shhh I'm thinking, hang on

Shakyamunison
shhh I'm thinking, hang on

Once I got onto this thread that Deb made, and it lead into another universe, but the mods moved and now I can't find anymore. sad

fini
awwww, u sure it didn't end up in the toilet? .,..... u know OTF

Shakyamunison
awwww, u sure it didn't end up in the toilet? .,..... u know OTF

I looked... but I didn't want to get stuck. wink

fini
u remember what it was bout? Cause i can 'wade' through there pretty easily, lol

Bardock42
I had some really freaky shit going on when I first took Hash, it was really weird. I thought I got tortured in hell or that life is just a large amount of logic questions and answers. Man, that trip was kinda shit yet awesome at the same time.

Quiero Mota
Hash sucks. Chronic is better, ese. smokin'

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Well, I am a middle class white boy, we are not cool enough to actually know shit about drugs. Actually I only take them cause a friend of mine is a pothead and thinks it is cool to make me take them. I hardly find it great though.

debbiejo
Fini????!!?? Don't give anyone thoughts..............THIS IS A COOL THREAD!..........it is............it is.............

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I am a middle class white boy, we are not cool enough to actually know shit about drugs.

laughing That was too good!!

KidRock
Another brilliant thread by debbiejo

clap
Little sliver of hash on top of some chronic and I get wicked mind powers. I swear I can affect events around me only just using thoughts.

Mr. Sandman
I don't know why, but feel this forum needs some new experiences and open views that are not of the polical nature...........

My question:

Has anyone EVER experienced something outside of what we would call the normal experience.........be it what ever..........Honesty would be great if you are not worried about your Reputation...........cause all my life I have talked to people WHO HAVE. And we try to understand the meaning of this or that.............If this is so in my little area of the world, then it is also so on a global level forum, there must be stories also......................

What the hell are you going on about?

debbiejo
Originally posted by KidRock
Another brilliant thread by debbiejo OHHHHH and you've done better????

At least this is true life experience from people I have met and along with myself.................why did U show up now????..............

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by clap
Little sliver of hash on top of some chronic and I get wicked mind powers. I swear I can affect events around me only just using thoughts.

thumb up

You should mix Thai and Hawaiian..now THAT'S a trip! Orale! smokin'

debbiejo
Can anyone stay on topic?

Mr. Sandman
This is a Debbiejo thread, we ARE on topic.

Shakyamunison
thumb up

You should mix Thai and Hawaiian..now THAT'S a trip! Orale! smokin'

None of that can stand up to Sally.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
This is a Debbiejo thread, we ARE on topic.

laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
edit

debbiejo
Then state you unusual experience.............and lets not talk about me............tay?

Deano
i astral travelled..

clap
Then state you unusual experience.............and lets not talk about me............tay?

Ooooh...tay. I once had a dream where I was traveling in the desert for a long time. I was so thirsty and so hungry I could barely move, but I kept going. It was truly a test of my will...to keep going on, striving, reaching. Finally, I came upon some water in the middle of the desert and a drank and drank. But alas, it was a mirage. My thirst was not quenched. Then the dream got weird, because I stumbled into a confections factory. I was certain this had to be some figment of my imagination as well. I was surrounded by cakes and cookies galore. My stomach was yearning for food intensely. I grabbed the first thing I came across, a giant marshmallow, and swallowed it down. Then suddenly I woke up...and my pillow was gone.

You ever have that happen to you?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
None of that can stand up to Sally.

Sally is slang for salvia.

clap
Sally is slang for salvia.

Yeah, we got that. Thanks. That shit is weak and way overpriced.

debbiejo
Ooooh...tay. I once had a dream where I was traveling in the desert for a long time. I was so thirsty and so hungry I could barely move, but I kept going. It was truly a test of my will...to keep going on, striving, reaching. Finally, I came upon some water in the middle of the desert and a drank and drank. But alas, it was a mirage. My thirst was not quenched. Then the dream got weird, because I stumbled into a confections factory. I was certain this had to be some figment of my imagination as well. I was surrounded by cakes and cookies galore. My stomach was yearning for food intensely. I grabbed the first thing I came across, a giant marshmallow, and swallowed it down. Then suddenly I woke up...and my pillow was gone.

You ever have that happen to you? Well in many books and interpretations this could mean your desires...........(cookies and cakes and sweets..............there are things we do really want............and we take it!!..........Did you feel guilty after you did???

Cookies and sweets are what we would like and to partake of............our hiden deires......................yum

Mindship
Favorite Family Story I was told:
When my grandmother was middle-age, she'd had a dream where she heard her father calling her name. Finally she woke up, calling out for him before realizing he was still in the hospital. When she went to visit him the next day, the first thing he said to her was, "You heard me calling you last night, didn't you?"
A few days later, my mom went into labor with me. My great-grandfather asked that the child be named after him. He later died less than a minute before I was born.

Favorite "Psychic" Experience:
I dreamt once that a girl I hadn't seen in ten years would sit next to me in a college class. The next day, she did.

Favorite Zen-Moment-in-My-Own-Mind Experience:
Years ago I came across a writhing mainline of ants--it seemed like most of the colony was outside. I did a little Godzilla on them, thinking "how insignificant you are..." As ant mayhem ensued, I went on my merry way. When I came back an hour later, all the dead and wounded, all the mayhem was fixed, gone, like it never was. Like I never was. Now who's insignificant... I remember thinking.

debbiejo
Thank U very much Mindship for sharing.............

RZA
The weirdest thing I've ever had happen to me was something called 'Sleep Paralysis'.

Anybody ever had that....No?...hmm....I figured as much....

Ok...how about that dream where you swear you've woken up and gone to the toilet and you go as far as to picture yourself pissing in the toilet and then you wake up all wet?

Mindship
Thank U very much Mindship for sharing.............
angel

I just keeping dreaming that I'm always lookin' for a place to piss, until I do wake up and go.
Re: sleep paralysis, yeah had that. Lotta weird things happen when you sleep and dream.

debbiejo
I was in a metaphysical class, just for the fun of it............well I do like to experience new things to see if they are really real or not..............and in doing so, did find out many odd, yes very strange things...........Totally unexpected since I am very much a skeptic...............even agreeing with out Deano.............aravel, 3 times.............and wasn't asking for it, but was asked of me............A green haze asked me so every time........................................OK............TIME TO BERATE ME....

Mindship
Sure it wasn't a purple haze (sorry, couldn't resist) ?

RZA
I was in a metaphysical class, just for the fun of it............well I do like to experience new things to see if they are really real or not..............and in doing so, did find out many odd, yes very strange things...........Totally unexpected since I am very much a skeptic...............even agreeing with out Deano.............aravel, 3 times.............and wasn't asking for it, but was asked of me............A green haze asked me so every time........................................OK............TIME TO BERATE ME....

No, I actually think your lunatic ramblings are pretty hot droolio

debbiejo
hehe..........NO IT WAS GREEN...........pokeyOriginally posted by RZA
No, I actually think your lunatic ramblings are pretty hot droolio hahahahaha............Are you serious???

hahahaa...........this is a serious thread.............LOL

Mindship
I've had what certainly seemed like OOBEs -- lucid dreaming in "real-time" -- but nothing I would present as proving an OOB really happened.
Once, though, the vibration felt slightly different, and I thought, "Wow, this could be it!" which immediately killed the moment.

Shakyamunison
Yeah, we got that. Thanks. That shit is weak and way overpriced.

I would describe it as dangerous.

RZA
hahahahaha............Are you serious???

hahahaa...........this is a serious thread.............LOL

Of course it is, that's why I meant what I said.

RZA
Maybe we should turn this thread into a debate between Shakyamunison and Quiero Mota over what is the best weed....Hmm...Anybody getting an idea for a new thread? lightbulb

clap
I would describe it as dangerous.

That too.

Mindship
Weed.

Wacky
Experience
Enabling
Drug

smokin' dancedancedivadancedance smokin'

^ pathetic attempt to mimic the 'shroomin'-in-the-desert scene from Beavis and Butthead Do America.

RZA
Originally posted by Mindship
Weed.

Wacky
Experience
Enabling
Drug

smokin' dancedancedivadancedance smokin'

^ pathetic attempt to mimic the 'shroomin'-in-the-desert scene from Beavis and Butthead Do America.

laughing out loud I luv that scene

debbiejo
chuck U all...............hahahha...................I am not a dweeb, and I DO NOT need your acceptance ...........lallaalla...................lol

RZA
I luv it Deb, keep it up please, srsly.

debbiejo
Gracie......A bit of Italian................Thank you............ happy

debbiejo
Now I've known people that swear they see fairies in the forest......and
I've known people who swear they seen ghosts and aliens and creepy black things. And I've talked to people that get followed around by balls of light. And I've talked to people that swear they saw a ring of fire over someones head.....And yet no ones had relations with green haze??? ....LOL

Is America wonderful or what??? laughing out loud

Bardock42
I quite enjoyed Alive in Wonderland....random information.....

Anyways, I think there was also never anyone so high on drugs that they looked at an egg and thought it was a brain.

debbiejo
laughing out loud Did that happen to you???

Bardock42
laughing out loud Did that happen to you???

Of course not, that is impossible.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

My question:

My mother's a bit of a hippy. She always tells me that when something bad happens, I should "Ask the universe to come to my aid...". Anyway...

Yeah, so one time she told me about waking up in the middle of the night, and feeling trapped in her bed. She said she couldn't speak or move. Then, after an apparent struggle she managed to shout "LEAVE!", and the restrictions released.

So, I immediately thought it was a bunch of hippy crap from my tree-hugging mother, until it happened to me one night...

I had just moved into a new apartment, and I had fallen asleep. Then, I remember being awake, and seeing an old woman at the end of my bed. No, it wasn't my mother. I felt the same feeling of being restricted, which was pretty disconcerting, although it wasn't actually 'scary' per se. I told an older Taiwanese friend of mine a few weeks later, and she said it is not an uncommon experience in Taiwan. In Taiwanese culture, if a ghost has trapped you like this you are supposed to swear to release it. The End.

Also, in the same apartment - which I have now left (unrelated) - I was half-asleep when I felt my 'spirit', or whatever, begin to float towards the ceiling. At first it was a pretty slow ascent, but it rapidly sped-up to the point that I was way above my whole apartment building. Totally freaked me out, and I snapped out of it.

Anyway, 'weird'.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
My mother's a bit of a hippy. She always tells me that when something bad happens, I should "Ask the universe to come to my aid...". Anyway...

The only right thing to answer to that is "Shut the **** up, hippie *****....your folks made sweet tunes though".

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The only right thing to answer to that is "Shut the **** up, hippie *****....your folks made sweet tunes though".
Don't you mean think?

debbiejo
That frickin happened to me!! I kept bumping into the ceiling and walls.........but couldn't get out of the house......I thought it was awesome.........The green haze asked me if I wanted to do it.......man, that was cool...

Bardock42
Don't you mean think?

I think I do actually mean "thing".

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think I do actually mean "thing".

Old dog. New trick.

I'm proud of you.

Bardock42
Old dog. New trick.

I'm proud of you.

I'm not PVS. I'm still a young dog.

But you may be proud of me...I'm awesome.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by RZA
The weirdest thing I've ever had happen to me was something called 'Sleep Paralysis'.

Anybody ever had that....No?...hmm....I figured as much....

Ok...how about that dream where you swear you've woken up and gone to the toilet and you go as far as to picture yourself pissing in the toilet and then you wake up all wet?

LOL, I used to have that dream when I was little

debbiejo
Don't you guys start flirtin with each other on my thread....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
In that case, I'll start on you, debbie...jo...O! O! O!

Yeah, knew you'd love it.

debbiejo
O! O! O!, I don't think sO....... stick out tongue

Write me a poem..........lol

RZA
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this but I once had a dream about Peggy Bundy.

It's sad but true embarrasment

Inspectah Deck

are you serious? http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/i-4448.jpg

Imperial_Samura
My question:

Once, about five years ago, I went to MacDonald's. It was unusual since I don't particularly like MacDonald's. Anyway I bought a Bigmac... and this is where it gets all twilight zone on us - it actually looked like the one on the advert.

That's right - a Macdonald's burger that looked good and firm and fresh and photo worthy. I thought it was a sign of the end of the world. So I ate it, then left. haven't really been back to MacDonald's since, though I have plenty of friends who have, and I glory in the fact they are eating burgers that look nothing like the ones in the pictures.

So, that is one of my odd experiences.

pr1983
I had one of those past-life experience-thingys...

quite... odd... i suppose...

turns out i may be responsible for some pretty bad shit... erm

JOE NUNEZ
That frickin happened to me!! I kept bumping into the ceiling and walls.........but couldn't get out of the house......I thought it was awesome.........The green haze asked me if I wanted to do it.......man, that was cool... Question; Where you hi???? eek!

debbiejo
Odd thing........no I wasn't........I was on the couch resting and all the sound from someone playing a computer game started going in slowwww motion, Or maybe I was speeded up... messed

laughing out loud You're weird.....

Secretly you find her hot, huh?? lol
Originally posted by pr1983
I had one of those past-life experience-thingys...

quite... odd... i suppose...

turns out i may be responsible for some pretty bad shit... erm WOW......what happened?

Da preacher
Originally posted by RZA

I had that once, that was ****ing scary man!!!!

Some scary shit.

debbiejo
That happened once to me also........freaky.

fini
OMG, this thread is still here?

Alright deb, who are u giving head to, to keep this thread from moving???

* Fini saw a very happy looking Raz round the corner*

debbiejo
OMG, this thread is still here?

Alright deb, who are u giving head to, to keep this thread from moving???

* Fini saw a very happy looking Raz round the corner* laughing out loud

It's a special thread.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RZA
Originally posted by Da preacher
I had that once, that was ****ing scary man!!!!

Some scary shit.

Really?, it doesn't happen to many people, actually it suppose to only happen to a small % of people maybe once in their lifetime. I had the unfortunate occurrence of it happening to me a couple of times but thankfully that was a long time ago and it hasn't happened since.

Judging by your reaction I'm sure it did happen to you, cuz I had the same exact reaction afterwards messed . Something I truly wouldn't wish on even my worst enemy.

That happened once to me also........freaky.

Oh come off it Deb, you're just agreeing with it for the sake of going with it. It didn't really happen to you. Did it?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Question; Where you hi???? eek!

Is that like a supposed drug users saying "Reffers"?

debbiejo
Yes, one time. I couldn't move, only my eyes, and I thought I was seeing a very dark presents...I totally freaked out because I thought it was coming closer like right up to my face...I couldn't talk either...I'm thinking OMG it's gonna merge with me or something.....I could hardly breathe....I tried like hell to at least move my fingers. It was hard to do. The next day I looked up sleep paralysis and found out what it was...........

It wasn't a demon, silly me.........The dark presents was really my blanket.........lol

RZA
Well, I stand corrected then. In my case I couldn't even open my eyes, it was as if they were glued shut, but yet as you mentioned I was still conscious of my surroundings. And yes I also couldn't breath..etc.

After I freaked out I looked it up that same day too.

It wasn't a demon, silly me.........The dark presents was really my blanket.........lol

laughing out loud

Raven_Girl13
hi

RZA
Hi, Willkommen das KMC smile

Is that the chick from Rush Hour 2?

Oh yeah and what odd experience would you like to share with us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.