RED's dragon world Sign up thread ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red10002
dragon world RPG
There is a man named the dragon Lord who created a world in habited by mostly dragons. At first he needed more so he decided to make this world interesting he wanted chaos and power . The dragon lord decided to bring more creatures into this world but it wasn't enough they where just there he needed hero's and fighters and what not so he did. He brought humans but they where weak they had no will power at all ...

so he decided to give them a weapon and a element.( between fire,,wind,earth,nature,ice,and poison ( light and dark will be explained later but changing to either side could effect your life it could make you a god worshiper of a demon erupted soul who cares for nothing !)
and he gives that person a class he gives them one of these classes:

Fighter: Can use any weapon, and can be trained too fight with a two handed weapon with one arm also can learn how to master his element.

Wizard's : Spell users they can only use blunt weapons can cannot use shields their magic is their strong point mostly ( can be taught physical attacks but still won't be as strong but saves more mana ..)

chloric: Very even with magic, and physical attacks, but is limited to only blunt weapons of any sized . their magic is strong but they have less mana then wizards.( can be taught to use bladed weapons , later )

archer: bow men using their arrows with their element they can be one tough fighter
cookie. they are only limited to bows,cross bows,short duel hand weapons they can not use shield , but they can use buckler and arm guards.

seeker: these are assassins the only path that can use poison as their element. they are only limited too short duel weapons and arm guards but can use poison too their advantage easy they make bombs with this element, made of smoke,sludge,gas etc this class isn't sposta be under estimated at all !

samurai: these are mostly travelers they are noble solders based on fighting for whats right. they are limited to only 1 weapon that is a large Kit-ana may use duel swords.

Monk: peaceful fighters they are hand to hand combat only, but can use their element too their advantage very well.

thief: these are meant for sealing can only use daggers but like the seeker they can use poison too their advantage they can not be trusted so easy...

charecter sheet:
name:
race:
apeance:
weapon:
element:
bio:

Rules:
no god moding, or controling npc, be realistic, speak in 3rd person please, and most of all no killing others off unless they want to die then i guess you but after you get my permishion i might just take over that charecter if your going to kill it ... i will decide if your your charecter is accepted or not ....and if your lucky i can even give out dark elements over Pms same thing for light elements it matter how you RP ... one element per person as well !!! please Vote for this RP , thanks

red10002
trademark
Kuchiki Byakuya
dark 99
kerone
Burning thought-by WOW you mean D world?-
A_broken_smile
diet
Advent

and every one el's who whant's too join please pst your cherecters here for aprooval ....

red10002
i will contol all NPC"S and will be one of the main cherecters....and i will be considered a dragon master i will decde if you climb up a mountin, deliver an attack, or get accepted into a school .....PM me for further stuff about your cherecters and plans ....

name:Red
class:Warrior
race:Human
apeance:long red hair,blue eyes,brown cloak around black platemail and leg armour ....
weapon:Claymore
element:Fire
bio:Red is a stronger fighter from eart he has awoken in dragon world and desovered he has fire abilitys, Red has a stronge sence for justice and a kind heart he is a sword fighter on earth and now is learning how too beome stronger on this planet, he is unaware of hpw he got his power and his uniform ....

Burning thought
interesting enough

charecter sheet:
name:Azeron
class: Wizard
race: human
apeance: looks young regardless of his age through magic, wears a black cloak over him, and a hood that often hides his face
weapon: empowered staff to draw in magic
element: ice/dark if allowed
bio:a highly powerful wizard who had studied dark arts and the elemental powers for many years, he mastered ice powers and so eventually made his own colledge of ice, where others can come to train under him if they need be, his own dream however is to become a dark wizard and to summon the dead and become a necromancer and if he can gain the powers to do so, summon demons and become a true master of dark arts

(hows that, can i be dark element perhaps, maybe earn it after doing a few tasks for a dragon master or a dark wizard)

red10002
i like the charecter, seem's alittle powerfulll but i'll let it slide, but only if you plan too let him fight hwhen everybody el's has cought up too his power as for the dark part no he need's to not only be sudused with hatred and then he has too take the aprentise by the dragon lord who currently is in hiding ... creating monsters for the RP that will be revailed later but...... if you take the drak part out for now and save his power his gaeg should drop down too the late 40's just too put him on every body el's level as for the staff yeha it can't amplafy magic you need a slighly weaker staff i'd aproofe a staff that can amplafy magic from light ( giving it some weakness ) overall you should change him up alittle bit ...

red10002
you know what never mind every thing's fine but the darkness exnay on that he's good too go till i Pm you then he cna get ready too become a dark wizerd ....

Burning thought
charecter sheet:
name:Azeron
class: Wizard
apeance: looks young regardless of his age through magic, wears a black cloak over him, and a hood that often hides his face
weapon: staff, helps him cast spells, no true enchantments
element: ice/dark if allowed
bio:an adept with ice magic, learning to master it, has some nice powers yet still learning. His own dream however is to become a dark wizard and to summon the dead and become a necromancer and if he can gain the powers to do so, summon demons and become a true master of dark arts

(there we go, not as powerful with ice magic, and no amplified staff, all i really meant in the first place was that it allowed him to use magic better, like staffs are usually for by wizards)

Burning thought
Originally posted by red10002
you know what never mind every thing's fine but the darkness exnay on that he's good too go till i Pm you then he cna get ready too become a dark wizerd ....

ok smile , so what do we do in this world, fight monsters and stuff,you said something about joining a school?

~B@ckB0n3~
Permission?

red10002
oh yes i forgot somthing ! you are give 5 attacks to start off make them minumum please ill show you red's startes.....

burning tundron : creates a fireball and lunges at oppent at a good size....

fire slash: slashes sord and a firey flame flys at oppent ( baiscly inyuyashas wind scare only in the form of a fire )

burning fist furey: fists become on fire and uses for combat ...

---advanced ---
final flare:chargs up a fire ball over sword tip and launches at opennet ( tkes a good time )
burning euption : launches sword into ground and couases sad eurpting blast ....( take time )

red10002
yes this had permishion by ush and as for school there are baiscly dojo's ect and stuff and this world is kinda like a world where you are trying to save this world cuz as the rp goes on even'ts are going too happen ( kinda like DBZ with buu coming too earth ect ) soo yeah we will have tournanments , monsters preplanned and if you wan't too be the one too finsh them i will have a list of a cople monsters please imform me if you doo but as for now no big threats just a couple of tournaments and training your skills and some monsters along the way and quests .....

Deit
charecter sheet:
name: Zen Chiu
class wizard
apeance: pic
weapon: cards (you'll see what I mean when the rp starts.)
element: nature
bio: will reveal.

red10002
the charecter is accepted ...

dark99
name: Azurith
class: samurai
appearence: 6'1" with blue eyes and brown hair that comes down and almost covers his eyes.
weapon: dual kodachi's (shorter version of katana)
element: wind/lightning
bio: was a personal bodyguard of an extremely strong and influential noble. He was released from duty after his master died and decided to leave his country to pursue his own goals.

aircutter- swings sword at such speed that a blade of wind is produced and flies out from the sword.

shock current- for a second Azurith is able to move at supersonic speeds and close distance with his enemies very quickly. (exhausts him slightly afterwards)

thousand cuts gale- with his incredible skill he is able to press his blades against his opponents body hundreds of times in an instant creating many incisions on the persons body that will bleed and cause extreme pain. (armor severely reduces effectiveness of attack, however extremely painful and deadly against opponent's with light clothing or bare flesh.)

lightning blade- during storms Azurith's swords have the ability to conduct and hold lighting bolts. When struck by the charged swords an opponent's nerv connections will be hampered and they will not be able to move and send singals as easily to the parts of their body.

blinding burst- by scraping his swords against each other Azurith can create a blinding flash of light that will stun any enemies who keep their eyes open.

red10002
ummm multi element is a NONO i understand wind and lightning but still maybe later on in the RP but good charecter i like th emoves but still pick only one .... please ... and your charecter will be good too go ...

dark99
but my moves kind of use both elements... isn't lightning part of wind... That is what I assumed since you don't mention lightning as a separate element...

red10002
fine i'll tell you what you can have wind an dlighting combo's but only if you use them as your advanced moves

red10002
and thank god red has plate armour on or your guy would rip him to shreds LOL ....

Burning thought
Azerons moves:

Ice shield: creates a shield of ice that is frozen harder than steel, enacasing Azeron to protect him from many attacks, even fire is said to disipate on the shield

Nitrogen blast: a beam of liquid nitrogen like ice, freezing people instantly and making them birttle

Ice blast: a homing ball of frozen ice to freeze opponents, can be made of one large ball or three smaller balls that are much faster

Teleport: can escape many dangers that his shield cannot protect against with this instant teleportation

Advanced: Summon of Ice

Summons a 50 feet tall Ice golem, a monster forms of ice, the beast has a powerful ice shield around it and can either use its enormous arms to smash and crush opponents or freeze with Nitrogen blasts

dark99
fine i'll tell you what you can have wind an dlighting combo's but only if you use them as your advanced moves

thanks...
the shock current and lightning blade attacks are his advanced ones...

A_broken_smile
name:Camille lynn
classWizard
race:Humon
apeance: pic...has scars need to ask if you want to know about them
weapon:wand,sord,
element:i don;'t know i need help with the thing
bio-- Camille is a vary kind person she doesnt stay still,throuw her life she wasnt abul to be a wiserd.She sat in her small room studing all the time, she loves animals and plants and she is sweet as pie,but cross her she will be as mean as any thing.She reads alot you can find her under a tree read.She doesnt fight,only...if she is forced to.

red10002
a broken smile i'd suggets : nature just becuase it's the only natualy element that can heal .....

and for burning thought your magic is way too adanced bring them weaker .... stuff like glacial shot : shoots cold air from staff at high speed may cause freezing ....

attacks liek that are simple firsy lvl attack liike at red's attacls too see what i mean by simple too get a good idea ...

Deit
my characters attacks:

seed stun: shoot's seeds from hand attacking oppent ....

root regeneate: roots apear from feet and you gain health from teh eart - you move slower -

nature shot: shoot's a poisonous dart from hand .

advanced:
untoxicate: creates a pition that heals you from poisons

photon blast : takes in light from the sun and forms the energy into a ball and fires it at oppent ....

red10002
diets good ....

A_broken_smile
stick out tongue diet....lol...j/p

You make your own attacks?

Ok nature i will have

A_broken_smile
My persons attacks...all leavle one for now...

Blood shine...-- this attack is only at leavle one only lasting a realy short time..when she calls blood shine it britens up for only her to be abul to see giveing her 3secs to attack...this attack can be called many time her eyes will hurt leaveing her defensless.

Hiden-- this attack slows her down but vary hard to attack this if pretty good move thouw she can't attack...trees grow all around hiding her safly leaveing this the trees will go away makeing her for one turn defenseless.

Health-- this is a move only can be use hardly because re gaining your helth not leting you do much stuff useing this attack so m,any times will make you pass out.

Grass death-- this attack makes any rock,grass,water.... rap around aponit for at least a min some times 2 depends what it is....this is hard ti do any leavle higher then this can brake out of this...

Call wild-- any anime near a couple will come attacking the appinet giveing the time need to attack....can't do this many time eather because animales dies.....

life come--this is when some thing or one dies this can't hurt any one a blast will go to the animle plant or humon or what ever giveing there life back and little energy..but she can't do it with her....

Danced rain--it pours rain so hard you cant see geting dark playing tricks with your mind..this is a hard attack to do because you can't see eather...

Thats all for now...

red10002
um only 5 please ...

Burning thought
a broken smile i'd suggets : nature just becuase it's the only natualy element that can heal .....

and for burning thought your magic is way too adanced bring them weaker .... stuff like glacial shot : shoots cold air from staff at high speed may cause freezing ....

attacks liek that are simple firsy lvl attack liike at red's attacls too see what i mean by simple too get a good idea ...

so your saying darks 100 hit slash and a combination of wind and lightning are basic moves.....dude 100 hit slash and the fact he has the power to move at supersonic speeds as well...i think ill pull out of this RP then..too much imbalance, seems wizards aint allowed anything good and warriors can do 100 hit moves and such...ridiculous

red10002
i didn't say anything about yiour moves i just said you have to many stop complaing , darks 100 hit is a advanced attack you get 2 advanced attacks as i recall i have a advanced wizereds get 2 adavned attacks but thier magic is slightly stronger we are adding ower attacks with ower phisical ability wzereds must charge , focus thier magic and attacks like teleporting is unfair too all of us like i said i never complained about your attacks i used that attack like it was an example as one 100 hit slash is a advanced attack now if he had one advanced move that said teleport and 2 baisic attack just too blaence his moves id consider it ....

red10002
ok heres my example of one of burnings attacks as a simple move :
(Nitrogen blast: a beam of liquid nitrogen like ice, freezing people instantly and making them birttle)
see that attack is a little too goddy and it can end a fiht quick and only a fire user like myself could break out of that actully he doesn't have fire aura yet so he couldn't even escaped .... unlike most of darks attack they lead to phsical attack that can be blocked,dodged ect .... making the fight more interesting and fun ....so yeah his magic was too goddy ....thats all im being picky able at leats make your attack helpfull twards your self and um able to break out from phsicaly.

Burning thought
all my spells are not deffinate, the spells sometimes work or dont work, and also you can easily dodge a beam of frost, with the reflexes, even a normal person could see the wizard charging up his staff and dodge it, also i dont need Teleport too much, perhaps it can be limited to 100 yards or somethin and can only be used once per hour, but all my other powers like Ice shield are needed, how can a wizard like mine survive Darks supersonic speed move combined with 100 hit slash, its impossible for me to survive that witohut my shield

i also need my ice ball move, and my Golem isnt too bad, hes just a 50ft tall ice beast, slow and its an Advanced spell that can only be cast every 5 hours

AOR
Ignore this post

trademark
namemessedhin takashi
class:Fighter
race:elf
apeance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/elf.jpg
weapon:sword
element:fire
bio:

dark99
Originally posted by Burning thought
so your saying darks 100 hit slash and a combination of wind and lightning are basic moves.....dude 100 hit slash and the fact he has the power to move at supersonic speeds as well...i think ill pull out of this RP then..too much imbalance, seems wizards aint allowed anything good and warriors can do 100 hit moves and such...ridiculous

Hey my moves aren't that powerful and most of them have drawbacks. The 100 hit move doesn't work well against armored opponents and I can only use the supersonic move 4-5 times per day or else my bones might break or the muscles might snap. As for the lightning sword that can only work when there is a storm. My moves can be countered and most of my better ones have drawbacks. They seem fairly balanced to me at least...

Burning thought
fair enough, but mine are balanced on the basis that they are possible to be dodged, dont work all the time, take charging before use and most of the best ones work only a few times a day

dark99
well yeah... you just have to convince red of that... I wasn't the one complaining about your moves...

Burning thought
Originally posted by dark99
well yeah... you just have to convince red of that... I wasn't the one complaining about your moves...

ofc

trademark
my attacks
burning slash:fire comes on the sword is good against grass and ice attack not good against water moves
fire kick:basic kick with fire on his foot
flaming meter punchstick out tongueunch with fire on his hands

red10002
fine every one is accepted accepted accept a broken smile becuase she has tomany attacks sorry broken smile and for burning thought ! i will alow your moves if you limmet them mistakes if that makes any sence ....

A_broken_smile
That sucks....this rp is way to over rated..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkDethbringer
duno if this has satrted but heres my chara
charecter sheet:
name: Xi Ling Long
class: Monk
race: Asian Human
apeance: Asian, wears Monk Robes and has a shaved heade with six dots burned into his head.
weapon: His Fists
element: Water (would do Ice but it is taken)
bio: a Monk from very young He was tained in peaceful Martial Arts. He was sumone dot dragon World. he has found ways to stay alive that and with his mysterious, amazing control over water he is able to use it in correspondance with his Martial Arts making him rather Powerful foe. Not speaking much he is always known as teh strong silent one.

red10002
your accepted once you get your 3 baisic attaks and 2 advanced attacks ....

DarkDethbringer
argh I dontt feel liek making attacks, maybe tomorrow

XNavyXSEALX
name: Echo
class: Seeker
race: Human
apeance: (Pic, wears full black, with a slight red tint to it. White eyes.)
weapon: Crystal Necklace dagger, 2 ft. dagger kept in a sheath on his leg. He also has a full length arm guard, it's black and red and has sharp edges on each end, Also has Kunai(Throwing Knives) And a grappling hook.
element: Fire
bio: Blind, and just as his name suggests, Echo sees by sound waves. A footstep, banging, or even the smallest squeek of a mouse will let him see for miles for at least ten minutes a sound.
Echo was born blind, and learned to adapt all of his other senses and master the element of fire, before his great gift came along.

MOVES:
Grapple: As the name states, his grappling hook is used to either wrap his opponent up or bring him closer/knock him to the ground.

Hell Storm: Fire is added to his Kunai, making them seem like flaming arrows almost, and around fifty are used. (ONCE PER DAY, as he would have to restock.)

Shadow Effect: Turns invisible to the naked eye for a limited amount of time, depending on the amount Chakra used.

ADVANCED:

Maelstrome: A fire tornado of enourmous preportion is created after several minutes of Meditation. (EXTREME Damage, unavoidable. NOTE: Can meditate and be ready, though the Focus is lost over time and the fire becomes weaker. E.G. Echo meditates in the morning, and then uses it at night, it will be fairly weak and avoidable.)

Mirrage: Echo uses extreme temperatures to create a double, or even triple of himself. (Imagine a hot highway, that kind of effect.)

red10002
your good too go but that attack is avoidable as is every attack ....

red10002
yo People we need to start RPing its been bout a week iv given you guys a topic use it damit !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.