Silent Hill - Reminded of Evil {Sign-Up Thread}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruby_weapon
I got permission smile

Silent Hill - Reminded of Evil

A Group of teenagers were driving down the road. They Were talking without any fear, and having a fun time. The driver, Jason, Looked at a sign. "Well... Should we go to that so called 'Haunted Town' Silent hill?" He asked. They all nodded carelessly, thinking it was just a joke. Little did they know this would be the start of their personall hell.

Jason turned at the Intersection, heading Towards Silent Hill. He was going 71mph. He saw a figure in the road and slammed on the breaks. The car slid, as though it were on ice, and rammed off the road, falling 89 feet to the hard Cement. Jason looked up and groaned, rubbing his head. He looked at his friends, they were okay, just knocked out.

Their Tale of horror has begun.

-------------------

Rules:

No god modding
no double posts
do NOT start with any weapon.

-----

This will be nothing like the movie. It will actually have a followable story line.

-----

There will be reasonably strong monsters, so dont think you can fight the pyramid head with your fists and survive.
-----

Character Sheet
----------

Name:
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: (What you think your character was thinking):
Biography of your character:
Family:
Friends:
Horrors: (What your character is afraid of) (CANT BE NOTHING)
----------

My character Sheet
----------

Name: Jason Kyle Spire

Apperence: Dark Jacket, a Black hoody with an anarchy logo on it, Dark Blue jeans. He has shoulder length long hair,

Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: He think's the haunting of Silent Hill isn't real, So he's taking his friends there to prove it.

Biography of your character: Jason is a carefree young man. He goes to a Private collage, but gets out every other week to visit whoever he wants. He hated his family, though before their mysterious death, they had paid the private school for his admission. He now visits his friends and hangs out, driving all over the place.

Family: Deceased

Friends: (Who ever are the first four to join)

Horrors: Blades, Blood, total darkness, and death.
---------

One more thing about the story.
---------

Not everyone will be able to start out riding in the car, they will appear already in Silent hill.
---------

A_broken_smile
Name:Camille lynn
Apperence:blue hair long,nice blue eyes changes thouw...her miny skirt is blue a hug shirt white i thing...where all kinds of shoes...white covers the most.Her skin is tanish...nice shape
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: Thought it wpould be a great time...and her friend wanted her to go with them
Biography of your character: She is a sweet girl brought up in the county and nbrought to the city,she is shy at times and doesnt talk much since her friend had dissaperd.Her parents are devorsed so she runs back and forth between the,m she hates it.She is vary popleare but she doenst care...she helps who needs it and will be nice to any one that is to her...she cares about every one.She just got out of a bad relashon ship
Family: mom ,dad,bro
Friends:Jason((others i gess))
Horrors:When a guy races a hand a flash back will come when her ex had hits her,she is scared of spiders he is alirgcet...kind of the dark...and mostly all aloun thats scary...

Ghetto Goblin
Name: Doctor Staples
Apperence: All black, cloak when necessary.
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: Wanted power of some sort, likes challenges
Biography of your character: Brought up alone by self, never been with a crowd for more than a day, stayed out of the open.
Family: None
Friends: Not needed
Horrors: Color white, and guys cahsing me with syringes of raw sewage.

Shalimar_fox
Name:Kyla Ana Maddox
Apperence:Looks like Jennifer Aniston for the Leprechaun movie
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: Just to go and see if the storys are true
Biography of your character:Kyla is the prep type,she runs over other but when her click isnt around she's just as sweet and really gets along with everyone
Family:Mother
Friends:
Horrors:Flames,and zombies

Thunder Fox
Name: Lance Yates
Apperence: {pic}
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: curiousity
Biography of your character: N/A
Family: on vacation and left him at home alone
Friends: jason and the others i suppose
Horrors: inclosed spaces, water and heights

Thunder Fox
forgot pic

Fallin Angel
Name: Amy Lee
Apperence: Just like the picture
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: She heard many stories about Silent Hill and has become very fascinated by it.
Biography of your character: A nice and friendly girl who was adopted and raised by two dads (yep, gay parents). She likes to be around other people and cheer up anyone who is down. She can be a little ditzy and carefree alot but she does have a serious side and uses it when she feels if she must.
Family: Her two fathers. She doesn't know who her real parents are.
Friends: (not to sure on who should be her friends yet lol)
Horrors: Afraid of being alone and lost.

Bocaj
Name:Jake F McCall
Apperence: around 6'2, somewhat muscular, light brown hair, wearing jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes.
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: Want's to see what it is really like
Biography of your character: Born in a small hick town soon moved to the city where he was pretty much an outcast. His parents died around when he was twelve they were murdered in a drive by. Now he lives by himself in a small apartment.
Family:deceased
FriendssadI guess most of the people in the car)
Horrors:heights, anything he can't fight back or in any way stop.

Ruby_weapon
Al Accepted. I'll Start the story now

Krone
Name: Mike
Apperence: Pic
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: For the road trip and curosity
Biography of your character: Mikes can be a good friend, has known Jason since he started private college
Family: The car people! (if theres room for me)
Family: Mother, Sister and Brother
Horrors: Vertigo, Spiders and things that go bumb in the night :P

A_broken_smile
Re doing my person.
Name:Camille lynn
Apperence: pic...she has scares from her ex
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: To get away from her ex to forget him and with her friends.
Biography of your character: She had a great life jason was a great friend she thought she could tell him every thing...but now she is vary quite since her old bf was hting her no one knew...she thinks jason might know but she doesnt know...she keeps to her self and she is vary nice.She is vary smart and stronge when she wants or needs to be.She is a great friend to have.
Family:Mom dad,sister
Friends:jason...the only one she can realy trust
Horrors: When guysmoves around fast thinking she might get hit...spiders she is deadly alergic....dark..being all aloun

Shalimar_fox
re do also

Name:Kyla Ana Maddox
Apperence:Looks like Jennifer Aniston for the Leprechaun movie
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: Just to go and see if the storys are true
Biography of your character:Besides the fact that her dad is not in her life she's an normal weathy kid.her and jason meet in high school though she has had many boyfriends she has always had an crush on jason.Kyla is the prep type,she runs over other but when her click isnt around she's just as sweet and really gets along with everyone
Family:Mother
Friends:Jason,Camille,Lance,Amy
Horrors:Flames,and zombies

Fallin Angel
Lil changes lol

Name: Amy Lee
Apperence: Just like the picture
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: She heard many stories about Silent Hill and has become very fascinated by it.
Biography of your character: A nice and friendly girl who was adopted and raised by two dads (yep, gay parents). She likes to be around other people and cheer up anyone who is down. She can be a little ditzy and carefree alot but she does have a serious side and uses it when she feels if she must.
Family: Her two fathers. She doesn't know who her real parents are.
Friends: Jason, Kyla, Lance, Camille, Jake, Mike
Horrors: Afraid of being alone, lost, and underground

Ruby_weapon
Everyone loves Jason :O wink

Deit
Character Sheet
----------

Name: Matthew Buchanan
Apperence: pic
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: (What you think your character was thinking): a dare
Biography of your character: will reveal
Family: will reveal
Friends: Camille
Horrors: he's afraid of being in a room alone hearing sounds but not knowing where they are coming from

Ruby_weapon
Your character looks too futureistic, Deit. This is a modern Day RP. and, you have to have more friends than just camille.

A_broken_smile
No he doesnt i only have you and you didn't tell me that... 0.0....woot i have anouther freind**runs around** stick out tongue

Ruby_weapon
you only have me down as a friend? erm

A_broken_smile
Maybe....sad embarrasment

Deit
is this better for the pic?

Friends: Camille, Jason, Lance

Ruby_weapon
Yea, but ... that guy is like 37 in Tombstone erm We'll make him look a bit younger eh?

A_broken_smile
No i don't like this pic sorry i don't like it...0.0

Deit
tha's the only nonfuturistic picture I have.

Ghetto Goblin
me...

http://www.obsidianpath.com/roleplaying/darkanion/images/darkanion2.jpg

trademark
Name:John triton
Apperence:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/johncena.jpg
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: (What you think your character was thinking):he brother went awall from the marine core and he was sent to bring him back
Biography of your character:his perants died when he was young so him and his brother was sent to the marine core and when they became older his brother ran away to silent hill
Family:brother
Friends:none
Horrors: (What your character is afraid of) (CANT BE NOTHING):his brother being dead

XNavyXSEALX
Name: Alex Michaels

Apperence: (Pic, has purple hair as well, and wears all black.)

Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: It's a ghost town. He is obsessed with studying the paranormal, and he knows that ghots are real, but a chance like this comes once in a million years.

Biography of your character: Born on the outskirts of the City, he was a quiet kid, studied, and is known for being the calm, collected, smart person in the group. He never quite knew his parents that well, as they rarely talked. His parents were riiiiiich, but he still hated them. He always said that 'Greed Morphs people', as it did to his parents. Around Fourteen, his friends bought a Oujii board, and he was instantly obssessed with the paranormal, and has been ever since.

Family: Parents, but they don't care about him, much.

Friends: (None, already in Silent Hill)

Horrors: Losing his mind, dieing slowly, drowning.

Ruby_weapon
Ghetto Goblin, Please do not have your character act cool, and do not be so random. He is either in the city or out of it. Amy, and Lance are both not in the city, simply on the outskirts heading in. Please Try to be more... realistic. There is no power in this game, and there is no magic, like you are displaying. Either Role play this story correctly, or leave.

Thunder Fox
lance not vance

Ruby_weapon
Sorry

Anaconda King
name: Frostee Nicholson
appearance:long braids with designs

reason wanting to go to silent hill:he trys to prove to camille that he isnt scary.
Biograhpy of character: frostee is in college he wants to graduate he has a crush on camille.

family:mother

friendssadalready in silent hill)
horrors: spiders, tarantulas, darkness

Ruby_weapon
im sorry Anaconda. But you have too low of RP skills. try again later, ya?

Anaconda King
okay then no probelm

A_broken_smile
No he dopesnt....thats not right...you shouldnt rejet any one he will neaver get better if you neaver let him rp.....you started of as bad rper once you only got better when you kept trying.....so please let him stay i wouldnt rejet you now would i ?

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Puedo ensamblar?)

Anaconda King
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
(Puedo ensamblar?) pardon

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Translation in Spanish: Can i Join?)

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
(Translation in Spanish: Can i Join?)

Yes you are oways welcome i gess...i think ruby wount care if you join ^.^

Anaconda King
Originally posted by Anaconda King
name: Frostee Nicholson
appearance:long braids with designs

reason wanting to go to silent hill:he trys to prove to camille that he isnt scary.
Biograhpy of character: frostee is in college he wants to graduate he has a crush on camille.

friendssadalready in silent hill)
horrors: spiders, tarantulas, darkness

do i have to sign up again?

A_broken_smile
Ummmm i think ruby would want you to fix it up more detail in the carter sheet.....i gess...i would gess that would be one of the problems i gess...

Anaconda King
name:frostee nicholson
appearance: long braids with designs,black hair, black shoes,black rag tied, black nikes, dark blue jeans,brown skin

reason for going to silent hill: to impress camille which he has a crush on

Biography:Frostee goes to college he the quiet type of person.Later on other people starts to pick on him cause he seldomly talks and is shy.Frostee learns to be tough and defend himself.

friends :camille who he likes so far as that he has no friends
horrors:tarantulas,spider,darkness

A_broken_smile
Thats better i think...ruby will let you in igess....you got better in the rp ill chat with him...

Anaconda King
alright then cool.

Ruby_weapon
i said he CANT join.

A_broken_smile
Man thats just wrong.

Ruby_weapon
after being rudely talked to over PM's ive changed my mind about anaconda, however, he must follow these 3 rules

1. Do not do to much romancing, because everytime you do, i will spoil it with a monster appearing wink

2. It must be a FULL paragraph. 5-6 sentances

3. Dont vhange the story line AT ALL.

A_broken_smile
Not fair to him...you sead we hafe to have at least 2-3 sentces...

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
I got permission smile

Silent Hill - Reminded of Evil

A Group of teenagers were driving down the road. They Were talking without any fear, and having a fun time. The driver, Jason, Looked at a sign. "Well... Should we go to that so called 'Haunted Town' Silent hill?" He asked. They all nodded carelessly, thinking it was just a joke. Little did they know this would be the start of their personall hell.

Jason turned at the Intersection, heading Towards Silent Hill. He was going 71mph. He saw a figure in the road and slammed on the breaks. The car slid, as though it were on ice, and rammed off the road, falling 89 feet to the hard Cement. Jason looked up and groaned, rubbing his head. He looked at his friends, they were okay, just knocked out.

Their Tale of horror has begun.

-------------------

Rules:

No god modding
no double posts

-----

This will be nothing like the movie. It will actually have a followable story line.

-----

There will be reasonably strong monsters, so dont think you can fight the pyramid head with your fists and survive.
-----

Character Sheet
----------

Name:
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: (What you think your character was thinking):
Biography of your character:
Family:
Friends:
Horrors: (What your character is afraid of) (CANT BE NOTHING)
----------

My character Sheet
----------

Name: Jason Kyle Spire

Apperence: Dark Jacket, a Black hoody with an anarchy logo on it, Dark Blue jeans. He has shoulder length long hair,

Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: He think's the haunting of Silent Hill isn't real, So he's taking his friends there to prove it.

Biography of your character: Jason is a carefree young man. He goes to a Private collage, but gets out every other week to visit whoever he wants. He hated his family, though before their mysterious death, they had paid the private school for his admission. He now visits his friends and hangs out, driving all over the place.

Family: Deceased

Friends: (Who ever are the first four to join)

Horrors: Blades, Blood, total darkness, and death.
---------

One more thing about the story.
---------

Not everyone will be able to start out riding in the car, they will appear already in Silent hill.
--------- where did i say that? He needs to improve anyways.

A_broken_smile
The only rules up there is
No god modding
no double posts

And if you set thouse rules you will hafe to follow them to....

Ruby your realy pushing me...

Ruby_weapon
you know what, forget it. My rules apperently mean nothing to you two. But keep in mind. Do not romance like i think you two will.

A_broken_smile
I wount...he can't realy get far because my person doesnt like to talk and she is scared of most guys now....

Ruby_weapon
this story can only take about two more people. so i would suggest if anyone else wants to join, you better hurry smile

animelover4ever
Name: Jessie
Apperence: pic
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: (What you think your character was thinking): It sounded cool and caught my interest
Biography of your character: She is funny.....and was recently in the hospital for a meesed up ankle...but shes fine now or is she?
she likes doin stupid stuff
Family: hmm i guess no one
Friends: anybody
Horrors: dieing and darkness
----------

Ruby_weapon
You will have to just enter Silent hill. You can run into Jason by running from monsters if you want.

Anaconda King
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
you know what, forget it. My rules apperently mean nothing to you two. But keep in mind. Do not romance like i think you two will. smile no probelm

The Pizza King
Name: Natasha

Apperence: attatched

Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill: She was dared to go alone

Biography of your character: Natasha is a high school student, and has a day job after school. She works at a McDonald's and is frightend easily. She was at school just two days before and was dared to go to Silent Hill by herself. Of course she didn't want to go until her friends called her 'a baby'. She descided to prove to them she was brave.

Family: Desceased

Friends: None

Horrors: Dark, monsters, being alone, being watched, knives, guns, basically everything in Silent Hill.

Lucky Boy
Here it is miss jenny bug

diabloprimeevil
Name:carter
Apperence:short spiked black hair about 6 foot 4 musculy build ghost grey eyes and a tatto of 2 angel wings with a sword in the middle on his black baggy black pants with millitary combat boots a black t-shit with a trible design on it and a full lenth leather coat quite a thick leather
Reason for Wanting to visit Silent hill:he got lost on the way to meet his girlfriend and could not find his way back to the main road and is stuck here now.
Biography of your character: he was a troubled youth he was bullied for the way he dressed and was beaten by his bro alo untill e went to the gym and beefed up alot now he works as a bounce on a night club and lives with his girlfriend he was born with little pigment in his eyes so they look grey
Familybrother parents died in a crash
Friends danny and karl 2 of the bouncers from the club and his girl friend xing dao chan
Horrors: his brother and being i confind spaces (clostrophobea) think that is how you spell it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.