Superman Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

david m
Personally, I enjoyed it!

I found that Bryan Singer brought back the Superman that many Supe fans have been waiting for since the first two Chris Reeve movies, only to make it even better, with about 3 amazing scenes that made me feel like a kid again wishing I were him as I watched.

This is what Superman is all about!

I particularly thought Brandon Routh looked "geeky" in the trailers and that perhaps he wasn't a very good choice for the part.
Affter watching the film, I felt the total opposite! He pulls it off!

I remember reading that Bryan Singer blamed the lack of marketting for the disapointment (or shall I say lack of expected sales) at the box office, I agree, If only one of those three amazing scenes were shown in the trailers leading up to the release, I feel many more people would have gone out to see it!

Here's looking forward to the next two installments, Keep up the good work Bryan!

newavenger13
1 yur new
2 sups in kmc is bad so dont sey that
3 sups sucked i sups r, y u ask 1, he did not hit anybody,2,the acting was bad 3,lex was good but uesd to many times so i sey not a good hi from kmc but u well lean bye

Blanka
Originally posted by newavenger13
1 yur new
3 sups sucked i sups r, y u ask 1, he did not hit anybody,2,the acting was bad 3,lex was good but uesd to many times so i sey not a good hi from kmc but u well lean bye dont listen to him

fantasygirl
Originally posted by newavenger13
1 yur new
3 sups sucked i sups r, y u ask 1, he did not hit anybody,2,the acting was bad 3,lex was good but uesd to many times so i sey not a good hi from kmc but u well lean bye I can't even read what you posted. no expression

fantasygirl
wave

Storm
Please use the following link: Superman Returns Movie Review...

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.