what was the best rescue scene ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
out of all the superhero movies I have to say the plane scene from superman returns, what's your favorite

Ultraman Baltan
Hmm......

1. Spiderman saving the baby from the fire in the first movie. It was just a neat thing. It was like it was straight out of a comic book.

2. Superman stopping the plane. Ok, "Superman Returns" was crap. But this scene was pretty awesome to watch.

3. Spiderman saving the little girl from the second movie. A little silly, but I can deal with that.

MattDay
superman was better than spiderman i thought, and maybe not as good as spiderman 2 overall... man i love my opinion lol!

MattDay
superman had the best save scene... well he is superman!

DigiMark007
The Adventures of Robin Hood (with Errol Flynn) had a sweet rescue scene.

cool

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by MattDay
superman was better than spiderman i thought, and maybe not as good as spiderman 2 overall... man i love my opinion lol!

"Superman Returns" was horrible. Singer made it so dull and uninteresting, where as "Spider-Man" was the single greatest comic book movie ever made. "Spider-Man 2" is just a bit behind, but also a great movie.

Deathstroke
SR: plane rescue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.