Light(rp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A_broken_smile
Camille watched as her ex walked away ,her marks of him remaind of the brutale hits she took over and over.She wanted to cry but not one tear slid from her face.She took a drive when her ex out of sight to a woods,stoping and geting out she enterd the scary woods her fear just struck her wanting to get back to the car,but the car faded away into the night shadows.The growens made her walk fast,breath heaver, wispering"its all right"to her self over and over,till the thing poped uyp be hind her a screem shouted and she ran with all her might,her heart had a mind of its own not calming down forany thing,triping she skid into a dakr cave,loseing the thing. She went deaper into the cave, till a light showed it was glowing colors,some thing made camille stop,what was it? will it kill her,she dared to find out.She took the light orb looking at it but the light was to stronge,now the time was its,for the orb started enter her body camille freaked.She pulled it but nothing steping back,nothing.It enterd he eyes glowed and set back"what" she sead? she heard some thing she backed into the wall and froze there.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo had just started walking in the Dark Cave. His hands in his pocket his blue hair covering his eyes. Ichigo looked down to see a girl froze on the wall. He shook his head and ignored it as a Blue Light glowed brightly. What?! I thought it was just a myth no way He said his mouth dropped open instantly. He shook his head and began to walk towards it, Ichigo seen that the whole light had lit up. And it was all blue he shook his head and seen the bright light. He smiled at it. So if i see the light. The Diamond will not be too far from here. He said in his mind and tried walking past it when suddenly it got so bright it nearly blinded him. Shit! Ichigo said in his head and covered his eyes. He the Blue Light began to float and shot into his body. "Ahhhhhh!" He screamed loudly moveing wildly swinging his body around. I can't move. He said and forced himself to grab his head. And his whole body glowed blue and he disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Deit
Zen had snuck in the dark cave behind Ichigo, he heard ichigo scream. Zen was going to run away but something stopped him. he walked in and looked at the girl and Ichigo. "...*deep breaths*..." he seen a blue sphere shaped light. he walked towards it slightly, but as he did it floated off the ground and went straight for him hitting him but he absobed it for some reason. he felt a wave of pain shoot through his body and he passed out.

animelover4ever
jessie ran up behind them and then stood beside ichigo. "Wha..what going on,"She asked taking a step back. She looked at Ichigo hoping her knew. She fell down and looked at the guy passed out. She was freaked out.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo was on his knees as he breathed hard. He grabbed onto Jessie's arm and yanked it backwards toward him. As he pulled her behind him he stood up slowly. His body was in pain but he ignored it. And he looked towards the Green Light floating towards Jessie. "Run! Get out!" He screamed at Jessie. And grabbed her as he took off running as fast as a person in pain could go. Dammit my body won't allow me to move too far. As long as i get her out of here. He said his one eye closed. He turned around to see the Green Light moving slow. He seen how fast the lights could move. He didn't want to take a chance and started picking up his speed.

animelover4ever
Jessie felt numb all the sudden. She fell getting dragged by Ichigo. "Stop,"She said calm but hard breathing. She pulled her arm from ichigo's grasp. The green light went in her. She gasped in air and fell at Ichigo's feet.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"No." Ichigo said and coughed up blood. He quickly turned around and puked all over and fell to his knees. What is happening to me He said to himself and fell beside Jessie. I can't move my body

animelover4ever
Jessie could only move her eyes. She glanced at Ichigo. She wanted to talk but couldn't. She cried then passed out.

A_broken_smile
"so you guys found it to"she blurted out scared her hands trumbled and her hair coverd her hafe her face.She looked at the others her breathing was bdeep she moved a little but fell back on the wall.She didn't dare to move agen.She looked at the others...where they chaced here to?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo ignored Camille and forced his body up. There was a loud pop and his body was in pain all over again as he winced. "Shit." He said in a low voice holding his head.

A_broken_smile
"don't move" she wisperd she looked at the other lights not wanting any more pain.Her eyes looked at the others her hair stayed covering up her haf face.Her face glowed light lightly differnt colors and settled now.

Deit
Zen regained consciousness with a gasp. ".....*gasp*......" he looked around at all the faces, his vision was really blurry. "....*deep breaths*...."

animelover4ever
Jessie came to. Jessie tried to move her hand but couldn't. She tried to talk but it only whispered,"Whats going on?" She felt air escaping her. She deep breathed then spoke agin. "Ichigo....help me get up,"She said. She hoped that she would be able to get up.

Spidervlad
Vash entered the cave, seeing a group of people incoming into it, he thought there may be something interesting. His blood red robes swayed as he walked, his Spiky hair not moving a centimeter. His blue eyes looked around in curiosity as he examined the cave. He heard voices ahead, and checked that the gun in his holster was loaded. He walked ahead and saw a light and a group of people laying onthe floor, crying out of pain. "Hey, you look a tad sad for the person who just fou..." he was cut off as the sphere absorbed into him, and suddenly, there seemed to be a gaze of concentration on Vashes face. He twitched. "Get... Out... Of... My Bo..." but he was cut off by another wave of pain, causing him to kneel down to the floor.

Deit
Zen slowly got to his feet and at the same time he regained normal vision. he tried to walk but fell right back down, he got up and leaned against a wall holding his stomach in pain. "ah!" he looked at the people who where in the cave as well.

A_broken_smile
"told you guys not to move" she wisperd she walked to Vash,holding up kind of and leaned him on the wall her eyes kept glowing differnt colors on and off.She stood in the middle.Looking around looking the scares on her body and she placed her hand over her heart for a momment.

Deit
Zen's pupils spiraled with a blue light flickering in it. he looked at Camille. "what's your name???" he put all his strength into holding himself up against the wall. he caughed.

animelover4ever
Jessie wenced in pain. She found it easier to move. She pulled herself up and leaned against a wall. Her eyes sparkled green. She looked at the guy asking a question then at the girl with eyes changing color. She too wanted to know the answer to that question.

A_broken_smile
"camille,you?? where yoiu guys chased into the cave...i was.."she sead knowing that it wasnt fun...was she going to die she looked down she hated that she had went into the cave should of stayed home...where she was safer.

animelover4ever
Jessie finally spoke up. "I do not remember,"She said coughing. "Camille....do you know whats going on??"She asked. She lost her air and tried to breath.

A_broken_smile
"breath...in and out....yes i know...but you wount beleave me"she sead the air got out of her too she mumbled"no one does"to her self she figerd it all out because of the orb inside of her.

animelover4ever
Jessie coughed. "Who are you?"She asked to the guy sitting against the wall.

Deit
Zen looked from Jessie to Camille. "My name....my name is.....is....Z-Z-Zen." his pupils spiraled wildly and uncontrolably staying the same tint of blue, he felt strange, he wanted to feal normal, not like this. this just made him feal worse. he coughed again, this time bringing up some blood.

A_broken_smile
"omg you ok ??"she ran over to him and got on her knees looking at his blood"your coffing up blood bad sine.."she sead in a worryed vosie,it was vary bad to couf blood up.She didn't dare tell him what would happen next.

animelover4ever
"Zen..."She said. She looked at him and examined his eyes. She coughed. "Dude your eyes!"She said pointing to zen. She got up coughing. She bent down at Ichigo. She pushed him alittle. "Ichigo,"She whispered. "You ok?"She asked.

Deit
Zen looked up at camille. "I'm fine. this is normal for me. it's like once every three weeks or *cough* so. *cough cough* I'll be fine." he was losing his voice slightly. he dared not look at his reflection because he dind't want to know what she ment by his eyes.

animelover4ever
"By the way my name is Jessie,"She said. She lifted Ichigo up alittle to support him.

Deit
Zen smiled. "Nice to meet you Jessie, Camille. Hey Jessie, have your eye's always sparkled green?" he kinda liked her eye's. they where shiny.

animelover4ever
What are you talkin about?!"She asked. She got worried. "Um...i thinK you having visions of things....my eyes arent green they are brown,"She said.

Deit
Zen rubbed his eyes and looked at Jessies again. "Nope not halucinating. they're really sparkling green." he sat on the floor, he couldn't support his own weight right now.

animelover4ever
She looked in a puddle at her feflection. "om my gosh!"She said almost yelling. She got up. "Whats going on?"She asked. She look at herself.

Deit
Zen laughed a bit. "Told you." he looked at his own reflection. he about passed out. his pupils spund swiftly, glowing the same shade of blue. when he looked into his reflection, it looked like his eye's where just to small oceans or something along those lines. he laughed. "heheheh."

animelover4ever
Jesiie coughed and fell to her knees. She sat down amd leaned against the wall trying to calm down. She breathed slowly. She looked at Ichigo.

Deit
Zen looked at Jessie. "What's with you and him?" he turned his head to look at Ichigo. "Who is he?" he was confused at all of this. "hmmm."

animelover4ever
"this is me best friend...Ichigo"She said coughing. She layed down on her back. "For my first time its hard to breathe,"She said then coughed. She started to breath slow.

Deit
Zen sighed. ".....*sigh*...I see." he felt like he was going to go to sleep but he kept himself awake. he took deep heavy breaths. ".....*deep breaths.*......"

animelover4ever
"You ok,"Jessie asked getting up. "Im felling better alitle bit,"She said. She sighed and scratched her head. "Ichigo,"Jessie said. "Camille should we go home,"Jessie asked.

A_broken_smile
Camille was thinking for a mooment..."huh...i don't know"her body felt funny she had to sit on the floor.Her eyes where all ready differnt colors she took a deep breath and shut her eyes trying to calm her own body.

Deit
Zen tryed to get up and find water.....but he just couldn't support himself, he stumbled down to the ground. "ah!" he recalled that he was sitting by a puddle just a little while ago. he turned around and pulled himself to the water and splashed his face with it. water all ways made him feel better.

animelover4ever
Hey we should rest,"Jessie said. She looked around. "Ill be back,"She edge her way to the cave entrance. She looked around. "Hey what time is it?"She asked examining the sky. She went back in the cave and alot of wind folowed behind her. "That was weird,"She said. "It wasn't windy out there just humid....how did that happen?"She asked. She went over to Zen. "You should get some rest,"She said and smiled. "Im not hurting as much anymore,"She said.

A_broken_smile
"not smooth idea to leave till light comes....because some this is out there hard to see so...its like killing are selfs if we go out trying to leave......light we can se better and if some thing is comeing.."she sead softly and layed on the floor looking at the top of the cave wall she let a sigh out.Her body was still hurting from her ex.

animelover4ever
Jessie nod her head in agreement. "I think it would be good if i got sleep....but for some reason i can't..."She said looking down. She went over to Ichigo. "Ichigo ...."She thought a frown. She sat beside him supporting him.

Deit
Zen stood up, he felt much better now, he walked around the cave and looked down at the floor, he sat back down after awhile. "......*sigh*.....*yawn*..." he was tired but he decided to stay up. "What's the matter Jessie???"

animelover4ever
Jessie just looked at him. "Nothing..."She lied not trying to start anything. She forced a smile. "I think i need some rest,"She said her eyes sparkling green. She yawned and fel to her side. She fell asleep in an instant.

Deit
Zen got up and walked outside the cave for some fresh air. "aaaah." he looked at the sky for a few minutes. it was getting lighter out. "hmmmm." he decided to go back into the cave. he sat back where he was before and started to look around and think. {Why are my pupils spiraling, and why are they blue!} he said in his mind.

animelover4ever
Jessie suddenly woke up. She was deep breathing and sweet was dripping down her face. "Omg!!"She said and got up put on her hand on the wall. She shoke her head and wiped her face.

Deit
Zen quickly turned his head in shock. "What's wrong?!?!" he stood up all of a sudden without thinking about what or why he did. "Are you ok?" he stared at her in a confused yet caring way.

animelover4ever
Jessie didn't speak. She was looking at the ground deep breathing. She shoke her head. But she couldn't stop her fear. She began to waqlk out of the cave. She sat outside the cave and pulled her knees to her chest. She buried her head in her arms.

Deit
Zen quickly followed her outside. "What's the matter???" he wanted to help in any way he could. "I want to help.....What's wrong???" he stared at her.

animelover4ever
"nothing..."She said her faced still hidden in her arms. She finally looked up at him. She stood up right in front of him. Her eyes sparkled green. The wind picked up real fast around them.

Deit
Zen frowned. "Please tell me. I want to help." he sighed. he stared at the sky, he noticed it was much lighter out than it was before. "If you don't want to tell me what's wrong than I'll leave you alone." he sat by a puddle. he stared at it as it started to make waves a bit. He had no clue why it did, he didn't think it was windy out.

animelover4ever
It got windier. Jessie didn't spek her eyes just sparkled green. It seemed she wasn't even there. It got even windier. She finally spoke. "I...I dunno wats wrong,"She said. The wind died down and Jessie fell to the ground.

Deit
Zen rushed over to help her. he held Jessie up. "hmmm. thanks for tellin." he smiled and set her against the wall so she couldn't fall.

animelover4ever
She layed against the wall. "I guess it was just a bad dream,"She said. "Where did all that wind come from?"She asked.

Deit
Zen shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know....but when I sat by that puddle over there, it made small waves, but I didn't feel a breeze.....hmmmm." he had his ideas on what could of happened but he decided to not share them.

animelover4ever
"Im very tired now,"She Said getting up. She wobbled and then got her balance. She walked back in the cave. She laid down but didn't go to sleep.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(recap)

A_broken_smile
Cookie screemed on the other side of the cave...a differnt way the light just went in and she layed on the ground close by.

Camille new that screem prett wel,not careing she stumbled up and ran of..... finding cookie on the ground"cookie!!"camille shouted...it seemed funny but that was her sisters name..she ran to help her sis.

animelover4ever
Jessie shoty up and ran to Camille. "Om my...Is that your sis?"She asked kneeling beside the girl.

A_broken_smile
"yep..her name is cookie...funny name but..any way seems she got thelight to.."she sead "she proble came anouther way.."she as she tryed lifting her she walked slow but a good spead as cookie laded there passed out in her arms.

animelover4ever
Jessie felt bad. She offered to aid Cookie. "Shes so sweet,"She said.

Deit
Zen stared at Cookie. "....*sigh*...." he wanted to help. he was tired, he hadn't got any sleep. he slowly lied on the ground and quickly fell asleep. "....*snores*....*snores*...."

Deit
(bump)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Recap please.)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo stood up sighing and pushed himself from Jessie. Showing he needed no help. He stood up completly and turned around and turned his body to the exit of the cave. "This is the light my sister got hit with. The same exact blue one." He said to himself as if no one else were there. "And that Altar of water the minute i got hit." He said to himself again and started walking out of the cave.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(How can I enter this? and a recap would be appreciated)

Spidervlad
Vash stood up, and for a second his eyes glowed red. "So now... We all became avatars... Curious and interesting..." he said as he looked at his hand. He tried to focus on using his powers. "If the red light hit me... That means fire..." he muttered to himself. He tried to snap his fingers to create fire, but nothing flickered. "This will take some time to master" he added.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo closed his eyes and he tried bringing some type of power out. "Water. I need to no more take me back to that water Altar the minute i got hit. I seen it i felt it." He said and his sister walked out of nowere in front of him. "I wish to find it too. Either way let's go brother." She said smileing Ichigo turned the other way. "Hm."

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Ichigo and smiled then looked over at some guy with red eyes. She walked up to him. "Hello....Who are you?"She asked.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Rin i think i should stay." Ichigo said in a low voice. Rin nodded to him smileing. "Ok bye." She said and started walking the other way her eyes glowing blue.

A_broken_smile
((No one can leave the forst now...))

Cookie wokon up and got out of camille's arms, camille was on the other side trying to use her powers...she didn't meanto stop all the air the air dissaperd so no ne couple breath till she figerd it out agen.Finly she got it and she could hear people gasping for air when she got the air back."sorry" she sead and she didn't dare to try that agen for a while.

Deit
(may I have a recap????)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Guess that's because i won't start the Rp too.)

A_broken_smile
((Recap--where still in the cave i think jessie is talking to ichigo im of some where in the cave....and the the others are near you i think...i don't know where you left of sorry))

Deit
(I had fallen asleep in the cave.)

Zen woke up after his nap. "......" he rubbed his eye's and started to walk around the cave just to explore. he seen Camille but didn't say anything. he just yawned. "...*yawn*..." he walked towards camille. "What ya doin'??"

A_broken_smile
"hello,im tyring to figerout how to control the light"she sead"you?" she sead softly thinking to her self for a couple mins.Her eyes looked at her hand while she was thinking her hair was pushed back,she could still feelthe light.How do i control this? she asked her self in her mind over and over and over agen.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo was in a small puddle of water. I was hit with the Blue light which means Water and Ice He said as he tried to do something. His eyes glowed blue and he disappeared and appeared in a Altar of all water.

Deit
Zen seen a small puddle neer where camille was standing. "hmmm." he thought for a seconed. he moved his hands over the water up and down. as his hands went up, ther water went up with them. ".........." he was in awe. he didn't really know how he did that. he just blinked. ".........."

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Ichigo. She sighed knowing her was trying his powers. She shoke her head. She laid down and tried to go to sleep. After moments she went to sleep.

Deit
(....sorry but....Bump.)

animelover4ever
Jessie woke up after a disturbing dream. She walked over to zen. "What can you do with your powers?"She asked curious to know.

Deit
Zen looked at Jessie. "Water I guess...." he walked further in to the cave by himself looking for something like a spring to work on controlling water. about ten minutes later he found a relatively large underground pond in the cave. he sat on the ground for a seconed just to think. "hmmmmm."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed and watched Zen disappeared deeper in the cave. "Be careful!"She called out. She coughed and looked at everybody. "What is going on,"She thought to herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.